March 18, 2024, 11:57:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the defense put Casey on to testify?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2011, 04:57:26 AM)
YES - 38 (27.5%)
NO - 100 (72.5%)
Total Voters: 137

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 21 - 6/17/11  (Read 504146 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: June 17, 2011, 07:02:45 PM »

Sunny,I think she was going to kill George and Cindy as well, and have to wonder what might have happened if she had given them "one more day" before Caylee being missing was reported.....

ok... I cannot type tonight...I meant if they had given her "one more day"....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: June 17, 2011, 07:03:35 PM »

Sunny,I think she was going to kill George and Cindy as well, and have to wonder what might have happened if she had given them "one more day" before Caylee being missing was reported.....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: June 17, 2011, 07:05:28 PM »

Another thing.... if Lee and Casey had ewwww....inappropriate contact shall we say because I can't even type it......
Casey probably was the one to initiate it....JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: June 17, 2011, 07:05:47 PM »

I am so happy that John Ashton called Bobo out on his texting.. They just showed it on JVM, Bobo got that sheepish SEG on his face     

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: June 17, 2011, 07:07:01 PM »

I am so happy that John Ashton called Bobo out on his texting.. They just showed it on JVM, Bobo got that sheepish SEG on his face     

LOL....he rocks....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: June 17, 2011, 07:13:07 PM »

LOL....he rocks....

Darn, I missed that.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: June 17, 2011, 07:16:44 PM »

How much you want to bet he was texting with Linda Kenney Baden????

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: June 17, 2011, 07:17:33 PM »

LOL...you know it....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: June 17, 2011, 07:17:44 PM »

Thanks I really wanted to see that part. buffering and having to change livestreams put a damper on my enjoyment of todays beatdown.And for us cableless this kind lady records related cable shows for her channel . a link is in trial videos page 2
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/1/JkeRinl94SY
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: June 17, 2011, 07:17:46 PM »

ITA..on the job training   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: June 17, 2011, 07:18:05 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exclusive-CASEY-ANTHONY-GRIM-DETAILS-MURDER-MOM-CAYLEE-TORTURE

EXCLUSIVE! COPS: CASEY TORTURED CAYLEE!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: June 17, 2011, 07:18:19 PM »

I just googled "what kind of bugs feed off of tobacco spit" and found nothing on what attacks them.
However did find that bugs flys don't like tobacco.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: June 17, 2011, 07:20:35 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

What if..........Casey murdered Caylee like we all know she did.  BUT George walked in afterwards & did say "look what you've done", "your mother will never forgive you" etc. and didn't help move the body but told her what to do and kept his mouth shut because Cindy would be so distraught.  Was the grief we saw on tv for a missing Caylee (from George) or his grief over a dead Caylee?  There's just something, and I can't put my finger on it, fishy about this whole thing. (other than a psychopath destroying a precious angel's life)  ICA just isn't smart enough to dispose of a dead body without some "tips". If George were involved don't you think he would have done a better job?  But what if he didn't tell Casey specifically HOW to do just what to do.  If he was aware of the murder maybe along with her being a cold hearted snake she also felt "forgiven" or at least "safe" knowing that Daddy knew about what was going on & she wasn't alone or he wasn't disowning her since he didn't call the cops.  He could have told her to go awol until the body decomposed.  He was ex LE so maybe that's what triggered this whole cloak & dagger kidnapping crap.

I don't understand why she googled neck breaking, chloroform, shovel etc. but never googled "how to dispose of a dead body".  "how to mask the smell of death" etc.  Maybe because George gave her a few tips?

Hmmmm what say ye?  Is it possible George walked in on Casey trying to cover up the murder and stayed quiet?
Not possible........................... do you really think George's advice to casey would be -- "bury her in the back yard, dig her up and put her in your trunk for 3-4 days and then dump her 2 blocks from our house????????"

I don't think he told her that, but I can't chase away the feeling that he did know that Caylee was dead long before LE was called and that he helped delay them being called for as long as possible.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: June 17, 2011, 07:20:42 PM »

Thanks I really wanted to see that part. buffering and having to change livestreams put a damper on my enjoyment of todays beatdown.And for us cableless this kind lady records related cable shows for her channel . a link is in trial videos page 2

for some reason the akamai links buffer alot lately for me.. I cannot get the CNN site.. WFTV has worked the best and the internet commercials are a small price to pay..plus I get to listen to and watch Bill Schaeffer during the breaks

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: June 17, 2011, 07:23:30 PM »

for some reason the akamai links buffer alot lately for me.. I cannot get the CNN site.. WFTV has worked the best and the internet commercials are a small price to pay..plus I get to listen to and watch Bill Schaeffer during the breaks

I have had the same problem with akamai...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: June 17, 2011, 07:23:51 PM »

Thirdstrike,

My now 30 year old daughter experienced unspeakable abuse prior to coming into  my life.  She is diagnosed with a personality disorder and does her best in life. Though her diagnosis is narcissistic, I strongly think she has borderline personality disorder.   We had years of therapy, etc.

I often found myself questioning my own sanity...I would question if I actually owned something,  if I had just entered a room a few moments prior, etc.   Nothing was real.  When she left the house for a few years I honestly thought " so this is how real people live"...

There is no way to understand the way of thinking, the lying, the crazimaking behaviors.   So while I honestly think KC was very jealous of Caylee and murdered her with fulll intent, there is no way to ever understand.

Terri
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: June 17, 2011, 07:28:02 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

What if..........Casey murdered Caylee like we all know she did.  BUT George walked in afterwards & did say "look what you've done", "your mother will never forgive you" etc. and didn't help move the body but told her what to do and kept his mouth shut because Cindy would be so distraught.  Was the grief we saw on tv for a missing Caylee (from George) or his grief over a dead Caylee?  There's just something, and I can't put my finger on it, fishy about this whole thing. (other than a psychopath destroying a precious angel's life)  ICA just isn't smart enough to dispose of a dead body without some "tips". If George were involved don't you think he would have done a better job?  But what if he didn't tell Casey specifically HOW to do just what to do.  If he was aware of the murder maybe along with her being a cold hearted snake she also felt "forgiven" or at least "safe" knowing that Daddy knew about what was going on & she wasn't alone or he wasn't disowning her since he didn't call the cops.  He could have told her to go awol until the body decomposed.  He was ex LE so maybe that's what triggered this whole cloak & dagger kidnapping crap.

I don't understand why she googled neck breaking, chloroform, shovel etc. but never googled "how to dispose of a dead body".  "how to mask the smell of death" etc.  Maybe because George gave her a few tips?

Hmmmm what say ye?  Is it possible George walked in on Casey trying to cover up the murder and stayed quiet?
Not possible........................... do you really think George's advice to casey would be -- "bury her in the back yard, dig her up and put her in your trunk for 3-4 days and then dump her 2 blocks from our house????????"

thx guys I really appreciate your input.  but what if he didn't tell her "HOW" to get rid of the body just that she needed to and to lay low for awhile?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: June 17, 2011, 07:28:38 PM »

Thirdstrike,

My now 30 year old daughter experienced unspeakable abuse prior to coming into  my life.  She is diagnosed with a personality disorder and does her best in life. Though her diagnosis is narcissistic, I strongly think she has borderline personality disorder.   We had years of therapy, etc.

I often found myself questioning my own sanity...I would question if I actually owned something,  if I had just entered a room a few moments prior, etc.   Nothing was real.  When she left the house for a few years I honestly thought " so this is how real people live"...

There is no way to understand the way of thinking, the lying, the crazimaking behaviors.   So while I honestly think KC was very jealous of Caylee and murdered her with fulll intent, there is no way to ever understand.

Terri

It would be pretty scary if we could think like she thinks..... 

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: June 17, 2011, 07:31:18 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

BINGO!!!  If GA had had anything to do with getting rid of Caylee's body...it would never have been found...IMO
i know there had been some talk about the upright freezer in the garage but did anyone else hear Cindy say there was a cooler in the garage? I wonder what size cooler it was and if she didn't place her in that. 
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1779 on: June 17, 2011, 07:31:26 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

I don't think he told her that, but I can't chase away the feeling that he did know that Caylee was dead long before LE was called and that he helped delay them being called for as long as possible.

I think tobacco may have insecticidal properties. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.