March 18, 2024, 11:39:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the defense put Casey on to testify?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2011, 04:57:26 AM)
YES - 38 (27.5%)
NO - 100 (72.5%)
Total Voters: 137

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 21 - 6/17/11  (Read 504143 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: June 17, 2011, 09:12:13 PM »

IIRC there was a washer, dryer and freezer replaced. Some of us suspected she may have put her in the freezer under the food for a day or so and that is why the body turned to liquid so fast when she was removed from the freezer. (they do that)
Thanks Turbo ... It just made me wonder ... and yep, looks like yet another thing the defense is working into their theory.  Apparently George put Caylee in the freezer ... and Roy Kronk found her there while reading meters and took her out .... oyvez!  I hope Byass can be prosecuted or disbarred or something after this is all said and done!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: June 17, 2011, 09:14:13 PM »

They must have been reading here for the past 2 weeks
I am reading the bug experts depo.. Bobo is such an ass. He cannot control his idiocy
Is this what you were reading flamom:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=72861360
This is with Linda K Baden, Ashton, Huntington and Baez.  The deception is all over the place regarding 'the report.'
Baez obviously did not want this geek to write a report.  Nothing here about that pig experiment the kid did either.  Made me so mad I had to leave for a couple of hours.
YUP thats the one..... I am glad he was pasted on the stand today!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: June 17, 2011, 09:16:39 PM »

And Dr Drew will have Somer Thompson's mother on talking about the KC case tonight

It never ceases to amaze me the lives this defense is willing to ruin to get that skank off. I hope this man sues the h*ll out of that defense team. They will whine they didn't know it wasn't him, but they had that number for almost 3 years and could have checked that out at any time. Bozo may never practice law again because he won't be able to get errors and omission insurance. If they did this for "effect" and it can be proved they need to be put in jail for fraud upon the court.

BBM

Again? I don't think Bozo has ever "practiced law"  LOL
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: June 17, 2011, 09:18:45 PM »

Haven't seen LKB on the shows yet.. I wish they would stop giving Leonard Padilla airtime... he makes stuff up as he goes..

I agree.

He contradicts himself almost as much as kc. Always changing his *facts* to fit his latest tale.

yeah..where is Linda today?? not that I want to see her but curious that she hasn't showed her plastic face today..
Dr. Lee on NG show...

She's probably out get that left eye fixed

I think I just blew it....break room here I come Monkey Devil!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: June 17, 2011, 09:19:46 PM »

Monkey Devil! They are making fun of LP on Dr Drew

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: June 17, 2011, 09:21:00 PM »

And Dr Drew will have Somer Thompson's mother on talking about the KC case tonight

It never ceases to amaze me the lives this defense is willing to ruin to get that skank off. I hope this man sues the h*ll out of that defense team. They will whine they didn't know it wasn't him, but they had that number for almost 3 years and could have checked that out at any time. Bozo may never practice law again because he won't be able to get errors and omission insurance. If they did this for "effect" and it can be proved they need to be put in jail for fraud upon the court.

BBM

How transparent is it to insert a black man with a record in the mix?  I think it was repulsive and planned that way.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: June 17, 2011, 09:21:54 PM »

IIRC there was a washer, dryer and freezer replaced. Some of us suspected she may have put her in the freezer under the food for a day or so and that is why the body turned to liquid so fast when she was removed from the freezer. (they do that)
Thanks Turbo ... It just made me wonder ... and yep, looks like yet another thing the defense is working into their theory.  Apparently George put Caylee in the freezer ... and Roy Kronk found her there while reading meters and took her out .... oyvez!  I hope Byass can be prosecuted or disbarred or something after this is all said and done!

Meter readers go in people's freezers now? Geesh I hope not my mallard I got last winter does not get taken.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: June 17, 2011, 09:22:41 PM »

BBM

How transparent is it to insert a black man with a record in the mix?  I think it was repulsive and planned that way.

And a black man that the judge prosecuted when he was a prosecuting attorney.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: June 17, 2011, 09:23:30 PM »

The second biggest shame of the whole defense fiasco is that if they somehow pull this off they will forever be in our faces with some buttlicking host calling them an expert in whatever they are pretending to be.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: June 17, 2011, 09:23:48 PM »

BBM

I'm not a big ACLU fan ... but hope he (or the Morgans) get them involved!  Byass won't ever practice anywhere ever again even if he's able to keep his license!    Monkey Devil!

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: June 17, 2011, 09:23:54 PM »

BBM

I know it won't happen but I wish he could sue Baez.  At least kick his scum ass.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: June 17, 2011, 09:25:12 PM »

Thanks Turbo ... It just made me wonder ... and yep, looks like yet another thing the defense is working into their theory.  Apparently George put Caylee in the freezer ... and Roy Kronk found her there while reading meters and took her out .... oyvez!  I hope Byass can be prosecuted or disbarred or something after this is all said and done!

Meter readers go in people's freezers now? Geesh I hope not my mallard I got last winter does not get taken.

I hope not because my mallard I got last winter will get taken for a reward.

Geeshhhhhhh I sure screwed that up. Still not over that bug bugger.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: June 17, 2011, 09:26:10 PM »

BBM

I know it won't happen but I wish he could sue Baez.  At least kick his scum ass.

He may...........the didn't get Morgan and Morgan for nothing. I think he plans on suing like ZG did.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: June 17, 2011, 09:26:26 PM »

I'd keep an eye on it if I were you!   

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: June 17, 2011, 09:27:28 PM »

Going out to float in the pool under the beautiful TX sky and thank God for JA, LDB, and BP.   

See y'all tomorrow...

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: June 17, 2011, 09:27:37 PM »

Thirdstrike,

My now 30 year old daughter experienced unspeakable abuse prior to coming into  my life.  She is diagnosed with a personality disorder and does her best in life. Though her diagnosis is narcissistic, I strongly think she has borderline personality disorder.   We had years of therapy, etc.

I often found myself questioning my own sanity...I would question if I actually owned something,  if I had just entered a room a few moments prior, etc.   Nothing was real.  When she left the house for a few years I honestly thought " so this is how real people live"...

There is no way to understand the way of thinking, the lying, the crazimaking behaviors.   So while I honestly think KC was very jealous of Caylee and murdered her with fulll intent, there is no way to ever understand.

Terri

Terri, so sorry you 'know' this by experience, and thank you for sharing with us.  As this story was breaking and we got to see and hear ICA 'in action', I felt like I was going to get whiplash and then my head would spin so fast whenever I would try to find a 'reason' within all of it.  It always felt like we were just going in circles!!  The admiration that we all have for Yuri Melich and John Allen, etc. really came from how patient they were with her...they really thought there was a baby out there that needed rescuing and so did we.  You know they just wanted to get out the rubber hose and blast her or more likely just slap the cuffs on her and be done.  But they couldn't...till they were pretty damn sure Caylee couldn't be rescued.  

Then it became a desperation on my part to put some kind a label on her behavior.  It just made no sense whatsoever.  Why would she kill her child?  how could she?  That led to a lot of research and a couple of mental professional monkeys shared some info. with us.  To make a long post longer...I did some research, and read some first-hand stories from some very tortured souls that were touched by other socio/psychopaths.  It was then that I realized that I would never understand ICA.  Someone posted an example:  'Imagine how you enjoy feeling a soft, fluffy, cuddly teddy bear.....then imagine that you couldn't feel a thing'.  That explained it to me perfectly!  How sad for them.  Hugs.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: June 17, 2011, 09:27:47 PM »

I'd keep an eye on it if I were you!  

I am going to duct tape in to the food............

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: June 17, 2011, 09:28:41 PM »

They're just looking to scoff some freezer pops...it's a hot job reading meters in Fl during the summer months.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: June 17, 2011, 09:29:37 PM »

I wonder who is up for tomorrow? Someone tweeted today that Mr bloise was outside in the hallway today.. maybe another 'expert' ?

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: June 17, 2011, 09:31:30 PM »

With the masterful dissecting of Bug Boy today by Jeff Ashton and the complete trashing of Baez's expert witness, I think that this confirmed that we will never see Casey Anthony on the witness stand. Bug Boy was supposed to be a well informed expert in his field and by the days end he was a pile of goo and owned by Ashton.

Could you imagine what it would be like with Casey Anthony on the witness stand?

She would spontaneously combust. Ashton would tear her appart like a puma in a heard of gazelles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.