March 19, 2024, 03:31:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the defense put Casey on to testify?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2011, 04:57:26 AM)
YES - 38 (27.5%)
NO - 100 (72.5%)
Total Voters: 137

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 21 - 6/17/11  (Read 504202 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: June 17, 2011, 09:49:10 PM »

With the masterful dissecting of Bug Boy today by Jeff Ashton and the complete trashing of Baez's expert witness, I think that this confirmed that we will never see Casey Anthony on the witness stand. Bug Boy was supposed to be a well informed expert in his field and by the days end he was a pile of goo and owned by Ashton.

Could you imagine what it would be like with Casey Anthony on the witness stand?

She would spontaneously combust. Ashton would tear her appart like a puma in a heard of gazelles.

It would be epic!!!!!!!

Oh trust me I would be buying popcorn and a soda to watch that one. Or maybe another beverage. 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: June 17, 2011, 09:50:27 PM »

Richard Gere or George Clooney could play Jeff in the movie of this trial...I am swooning here....

Umm, can I just say, Yummy. 
That girl from MadMen could play Maria Kiish. See! I pay attention too.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: June 17, 2011, 09:51:26 PM »

Unfortunately, I think she'll probably only get life (she won't get the old dirt nap punishment).  I have my concerns about this Juror #4 I keep hearing about.  Hopefully she doesn't do the old Pauly Shore move on that jury and hold up the obvious...

Me too.  all this time wasted, money spent, to have to do it all over again for 1 juror.  I am praying she gets sick (God help me) or does something that gets her kicked off.  I gotta say, not one problem with the jury in 5 weeks now.  That is like a record, is it not?

I have been hoping she would get ill a well...nothing serious mind you....just enough to take her off the jury...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1943 on: June 17, 2011, 09:51:49 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

What if..........Casey murdered Caylee like we all know she did.  BUT George walked in afterwards & did say "look what you've done", "your mother will never forgive you" etc. and didn't help move the body but told her what to do and kept his mouth shut because Cindy would be so distraught.  Was the grief we saw on tv for a missing Caylee (from George) or his grief over a dead Caylee?  There's just something, and I can't put my finger on it, fishy about this whole thing. (other than a psychopath destroying a precious angel's life)  ICA just isn't smart enough to dispose of a dead body without some "tips". If George were involved don't you think he would have done a better job?  But what if he didn't tell Casey specifically HOW to do just what to do.  If he was aware of the murder maybe along with her being a cold hearted snake she also felt "forgiven" or at least "safe" knowing that Daddy knew about what was going on & she wasn't alone or he wasn't disowning her since he didn't call the cops.  He could have told her to go awol until the body decomposed.  He was ex LE so maybe that's what triggered this whole cloak & dagger kidnapping crap.

I don't understand why she googled neck breaking, chloroform, shovel etc. but never googled "how to dispose of a dead body".  "how to mask the smell of death" etc.  Maybe because George gave her a few tips?

Hmmmm what say ye?  Is it possible George walked in on Casey trying to cover up the murder and stayed quiet?

I cannot even answer this except to say, NO.  Not a chance, In my mind, George walked in and saw his grandbaby dead and helped the murdering hoebag hide her little body.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: June 17, 2011, 09:52:13 PM »

TY. Glad the spiteful one laffed in front of the jury. I was getting texts at work all day.
Printed off Magic Eyes report and re read it a few times, that bug boy sure was no match for Dr. Haskell's testimony.

My friend said that here was a picture or few of the Ant family garage during the " Cam " days and there was a freezer in the left hand side of the garage. In the Florida heat, unless the garage had air can't see anyone having a working freezer that was plugged in.
I think Caylee was in a freezer for a few days, but we'll never know. 
It's too bad, but there was too much mucking around with stuff in the house and garage when Casey went back and forth and even the Ants just living there. They must have cleaned and tossed garbage like normal persons during the 31 days, whether thye knew anything at that time or not.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: June 17, 2011, 09:52:59 PM »

Bluesygram,

that analogy broke my heart.  I love my children,  I even laugh at their antics when they are not around.  I cannot imagine not having those feelings, those joys.

Terri
Ohio
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: June 17, 2011, 09:53:15 PM »

I am still waiting for Jose Baez "Johnny Crochan" moment.  Somehow I do not think it is going to happen.  I am hopeful that justice for Caylee will prevail.

While Mommy and Daddy go on a date ... Mama and Papa and four year old grandson are watching "The Adventures of Little Bear".  I am off to make the popcorn.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: June 17, 2011, 09:54:54 PM »

Sunny,I think she was going to kill George and Cindy as well, and have to wonder what might have happened if she had given them "one more day" before Caylee being missing was reported.....

I have a problem with this only because how did she think she woudl get away with it, but my mind works the right way, so I worry about getting caught.  I don't know.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: June 17, 2011, 09:56:19 PM »

I just googled "what kind of bugs feed off of tobacco spit" and found nothing on what attacks them.
However did find that bugs flys don't like tobacco.

I was telling this to my hubby when he came home from work and he just laughed. 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: June 17, 2011, 09:56:24 PM »

I am on the fence as to when the ANTs knew that Caylee was dead.
But I would bet it was before Dec 11. Same as Baez. Wasn't Dec 11 the crab puff evening ?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: June 17, 2011, 09:57:39 PM »

Sunny,I think she was going to kill George and Cindy as well, and have to wonder what might have happened if she had given them "one more day" before Caylee being missing was reported.....

I have a problem with this only because how did she think she woudl get away with it, but my mind works the right way, so I worry about getting caught.  I don't know.

I dont think she thought about how she would get away with it.....she didnt worry about how she would get away with Caylee not being around....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: June 17, 2011, 09:59:16 PM »

I am still waiting for Jose Baez "Johnny Crochan" moment.  Somehow I do not think it is going to happen.  I am hopeful that justice for Caylee will prevail.

While Mommy and Daddy go on a date ... Mama and Papa and four year old grandson are watching "The Adventures of Little Bear".  I am off to make the popcorn.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Goodnight Janet! enjoy your little ones

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1952 on: June 17, 2011, 10:00:34 PM »

I wonder who is up for tomorrow? Someone tweeted today that Mr bloise was outside in the hallway today.. maybe another 'expert' ?

Probably to talk about whether the trash or garbage was wet or dry.  Sigh.  FTLOG
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: June 17, 2011, 10:00:42 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28276868/detail.html

Bill Shaeffers opinions.......

His video is screwed up...hope wftv fixes it soon.....

http://www.wftv.com/video/28276868/index.html

Works now.  Love the ending where Sheaffer says (paraphrasing) 'Ashton has disdain for what this expert has done..that he knows ICA killed Caylee & the DT is trying to use this paid expert to blow smoke to the jury and Ashton wasn't going to have any of this'

I love how BS explains the dynamics.  Caylee has lot of guardians looking out for her.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: June 17, 2011, 10:02:47 PM »

TY. Glad the spiteful one laffed in front of the jury. I was getting texts at work all day.
Printed off Magic Eyes report and re read it a few times, that bug boy sure was no match for Dr. Haskell's testimony.

My friend said that here was a picture or few of the Ant family garage during the " Cam " days and there was a freezer in the left hand side of the garage. In the Florida heat, unless the garage had air can't see anyone having a working freezer that was plugged in.
I think Caylee was in a freezer for a few days, but we'll never know. 
It's too bad, but there was too much mucking around with stuff in the house and garage when Casey went back and forth and even the Ants just living there. They must have cleaned and tossed garbage like normal persons during the 31 days, whether thye knew anything at that time or not.
Kat, alot of have second refridge/freezers in our garages.. or just chest freezers..It is very common here. I remember the lady that collected the Ants trash and found pages printed out from websleuths..   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1955 on: June 17, 2011, 10:02:49 PM »

Just wanted to let everyone know Dateline NBC @ 10PM Eastern is going to be about the Casey Anthony trial...OK, going back to lurking...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: June 17, 2011, 10:03:37 PM »

Just wanted to let everyone know Dateline NBC @ 10PM Eastern is going to be about the Casey Anthony trial...OK, going back to lurking...

Watching it now...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: June 17, 2011, 10:04:00 PM »

I wonder who is up for tomorrow? Someone tweeted today that Mr bloise was outside in the hallway today.. maybe another 'expert' ?

Probably to talk about whether the trash or garbage was wet or dry.  Sigh.  FTLOG
trash vs garbage again
at least it wont be pigs in a blanket

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: June 17, 2011, 10:04:36 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

What if..........Casey murdered Caylee like we all know she did.  BUT George walked in afterwards & did say "look what you've done", "your mother will never forgive you" etc. and didn't help move the body but told her what to do and kept his mouth shut because Cindy would be so distraught.  Was the grief we saw on tv for a missing Caylee (from George) or his grief over a dead Caylee?  There's just something, and I can't put my finger on it, fishy about this whole thing. (other than a psychopath destroying a precious angel's life)  ICA just isn't smart enough to dispose of a dead body without some "tips". If George were involved don't you think he would have done a better job?  But what if he didn't tell Casey specifically HOW to do just what to do.  If he was aware of the murder maybe along with her being a cold hearted snake she also felt "forgiven" or at least "safe" knowing that Daddy knew about what was going on & she wasn't alone or he wasn't disowning her since he didn't call the cops.  He could have told her to go awol until the body decomposed.  He was ex LE so maybe that's what triggered this whole cloak & dagger kidnapping crap.

I don't understand why she googled neck breaking, chloroform, shovel etc. but never googled "how to dispose of a dead body".  "how to mask the smell of death" etc.  Maybe because George gave her a few tips?

Hmmmm what say ye?  Is it possible George walked in on Casey trying to cover up the murder and stayed quiet?

I cannot even answer this except to say, NO.  Not a chance, In my mind, George walked in and saw his grandbaby dead and helped the murdering hoebag hide her little body.

Kc googled death....go google it...
Bet it gives a lot of things on smell and what happens to bodys.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1959 on: June 17, 2011, 10:05:56 PM »

Just thinking about how bad everyone wanted Ashton to pop a can of Trunkjunk#9 and it occurred to me..

All that has to happen is for jurors to request to examine that exhibit in person, no? Like the sticker they passed around...

So all we need is a lil note on a yellow piece of paper.... Monkey Devil!

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.