March 18, 2024, 09:54:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the defense put Casey on to testify?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2011, 04:57:26 AM)
YES - 38 (27.5%)
NO - 100 (72.5%)
Total Voters: 137

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 21 - 6/17/11  (Read 504118 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1960 on: June 17, 2011, 10:07:16 PM »

The sentence :
Jose Baez is a criminal attorney.
Is true. No matter how you interpret it.
Did Casey laugh in front of the jury when Timmie was testifying about a pig in a blanket ?

She did. Just like clockwork. I think she feels she's watching a movie, or something.

The leading star, of course, her.

She really does act like she's just watching something unrelated to her. If she can muster being this detached in court, with her life on the line, I can just imagine she could muster that as she murdered her child!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: June 17, 2011, 10:08:26 PM »

IIRC there was a washer, dryer and freezer replaced. Some of us suspected she may have put her in the freezer under the food for a day or so and that is why the body turned to liquid so fast when she was removed from the freezer. (they do that)
Thanks Turbo ... It just made me wonder ... and yep, looks like yet another thing the defense is working into their theory.  Apparently George put Caylee in the freezer ... and Roy Kronk found her there while reading meters and took her out .... oyvez!  I hope Byass can be prosecuted or disbarred or something after this is all said and done!

Meter readers go in people's freezers now? Geesh I hope not my mallard I got last winter does not get taken.
You made me laugh so hard I am in tears.  I was saying the other night about how stupid it is that should a meter reader stumble across a dead body while doing their rounds they would probably call dispatch, 911 and run like hell rather then say to them selves "self, here is a dead body I should take and hang onto for when I am short of cash". 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1962 on: June 17, 2011, 10:12:29 PM »

IIRC there was a washer, dryer and freezer replaced. Some of us suspected she may have put her in the freezer under the food for a day or so and that is why the body turned to liquid so fast when she was removed from the freezer. (they do that)
Thanks Turbo ... It just made me wonder ... and yep, looks like yet another thing the defense is working into their theory.  Apparently George put Caylee in the freezer ... and Roy Kronk found her there while reading meters and took her out .... oyvez!  I hope Byass can be prosecuted or disbarred or something after this is all said and done!

Meter readers go in people's freezers now? Geesh I hope not my mallard I got last winter does not get taken.
You made me laugh so hard I am in tears.  I was saying the other night about how stupid it is that should a meter reader stumble across a dead body while doing their rounds they would probably call dispatch, 911 and run like hell rather then say to them selves "self, here is a dead body I should take and hang onto for when I am short of cash". 

No kidding...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1963 on: June 17, 2011, 10:12:50 PM »

Going out to float in the pool under the beautiful TX sky and thank God for JA, LDB, and BP.   

See y'all tomorrow...

I am so jealous.  I had to go lay in my AC'd room before, we have window ACs, and it gets so hot here, and I am miserable. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: June 17, 2011, 10:13:04 PM »

So, Geo found Caylee in the pool. I am assuming he went in and got her. He stands in his backyard dripping wet with the baby in his arms and starts yelling at Casey with no concern for neighbours. Then he goes to work. After he hides the body in a place where any Kronk could steal it. Yep, makes perfect sense. 
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1965 on: June 17, 2011, 10:13:11 PM »

I do feel bad for the bug guy...he may not have known exactly all the facts or what he was in for..can't help feeling like he got a bit ambushed by the idiot defense team like some others...jmo...

I sort of feel for him myself, cookie. He's a big boy... he'll lick his wounds and push on and all that.

...but yeah, he was owned. Tim played the part of the Yugo stuck on the railroad tracks...

Ashton played the part of the barreling freight train. I saw it happening in slow motion and

wanted to yell: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! RUUUUUUUN!    So painful to watch.

I don't feel bad for him.  He came there with the sole purpose of twisting the evidence.  He also lied under oath.  JMO

My opinion is that he lied under oath  too, and according to that farce of a depo he gave, his fee is $300 an hour for testifying and depo's.  Kind of like 30 peices of  silver to me....

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1966 on: June 17, 2011, 10:13:44 PM »

Dr Michael Baden on Fox slamming all of the prosecution's experts.  I am physically ill at this.  He is a paid ghoul and no better than his wife.  But I tell you, it is almost time.....they need to open those cans......I DARE anyone to dispute the smell after that.   

Oh, and if you have never caught it, my daughter says the guys on Red Eye refer to him as Master Baden, say that real fast!!!LOL

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: June 17, 2011, 10:15:25 PM »

The sentence :
Jose Baez is a criminal attorney.
Is true. No matter how you interpret it.
Did Casey laugh in front of the jury when Timmie was testifying about a pig in a blanket ?

She did. Just like clockwork. I think she feels she's watching a movie, or something.

The leading star, of course, her.

She really does act like she's just watching something unrelated to her. If she can muster being this detached in court, with her life on the line, I can just imagine she could muster that as she murdered her child!

She does... I don't like watching the jailhouse visit video where she gets angry because it makes me sick to think that the angry look on Casey's face might have been the last thing poor little Caylee saw...she must have been so scared if so...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1968 on: June 17, 2011, 10:16:19 PM »

I wonder who is up for tomorrow? Someone tweeted today that Mr bloise was outside in the hallway today.. maybe another 'expert' ?

Probably to talk about whether the trash or garbage was wet or dry.  Sigh.  FTLOG

That whole line of questioning drives me nuts.  How were they supposed to keep it wet? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: June 17, 2011, 10:17:53 PM »

So, Geo found Caylee in the pool. I am assuming he went in and got her. He stands in his backyard dripping wet with the baby in his arms and starts yelling at Casey with no concern for neighbours. Then he goes to work. After he hides the body in a place where any Kronk could steal it. Yep, makes perfect sense. 

I wonder if he had his Pe... In her mouth that morning too? 

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1970 on: June 17, 2011, 10:19:29 PM »

Henry lee.  Another for hire "expert".  Another liar.

I just see him as stupid. He comments on cases all the time that he knows NOTHING about. I wonder if we could get on some of these talk shows and be "talking heads?" Most people on here know much more about this case than ANY of them.

We do not qualify.  They all have a "morality" clause.  You can't have any!!   Monkey Devil!

What bothered me SO MUCH about today is the bug guy just set scientific cadaver studies back 10 years by the lies he told. He tried to make the jury believe all the Body Farm had to do was get a pig or a spittoon and they could have the same decomposition analysis. My background is in the hard sciences and it really bothers me when someone claims to be an expert and uses NO scientific methods to verify what they call research. He put a pig in the field and watched the flies. So what? Any farm kid could have told him the same thing. I am STILL livid over this man. When this is over I am going to write him and tell him what I think about his pseudo science. Before he got off that stand bozo had him acting like an expert in decomposition, bugs, smell, and everything else.

The only  smell Buggy Boy should be able to testify as an expert   is "Raid".

Justice for Zahra.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: June 17, 2011, 10:20:46 PM »

I wonder if he had his Pe... In her mouth that morning too? 

And uses almost the rest of this Henkel duct tape to wrap around Caylee's face, leaving only enough left to frame KC to use on the missing posters and the gas can, and he googled chlorofrom months ago knowing this would happen.  I guess he changed Caylee's clothes too.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1972 on: June 17, 2011, 10:21:09 PM »

watching Dateline.. George and Cindy look so different now,, this has taken its toll. at least the show isnt complimentary to KC...........yet

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1973 on: June 17, 2011, 10:22:27 PM »

watching Dateline.. George and Cindy look so different now,, this has taken its toll. at least the show isnt complimentary to KC...........yet
I was thinking the same thing....
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1974 on: June 17, 2011, 10:24:18 PM »

I am pretty sure that can be attributed to LP, so who knows if it is true.  I will always wonder if Caylee was in the freezer for two reasons.  One is that when Tony picked Casey up at Amscot she had the frozen food with her and I believe he said something about how he thought she got it from her parents freezer.  The other reason is that adipocere, if I understand correctly forms more quickly in cool temperatures.  I guess a third would be that it would explain some delays or minimizing of bug activity in the car, I think. 
Eeww.  I do remember the whole Tony frozen food story ... ick!  I hadn't even thought of that scenario.  Thanks for that ak ... I'm really going to bed now!

Oh gosh, can you imagine eating freezer pops with a little adipocere on the side??

Justice for Zahra.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: June 17, 2011, 10:25:37 PM »

I wonder who is up for tomorrow? Someone tweeted today that Mr bloise was outside in the hallway today.. maybe another 'expert' ?

Looks like bozo is going to try and discredit the states experts?
Round 2 coming up..
Hope Jeff keeps it in check so he doesn't kick drop bozo...
 Monkey Devil!

Something tells me it may be Dr Spitz, and he will be the next to get sliced and diced and served up on platter

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: June 17, 2011, 10:26:53 PM »

Round 2 coming up..
 Monkey Devil!

Something tells me it may be Dr Spitz, and he will be the next to get sliced and diced and served up on platter
oh how I hope its him...........

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: June 17, 2011, 10:27:37 PM »

DR HENRY LEE has the nerve to be on NG LIVE right now

It amazes me that he keeps coming on the show.  While NG pumps up his reputation, she then sweetly tells him he is fullofshit.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1978 on: June 17, 2011, 10:32:18 PM »

The second biggest shame of the whole defense fiasco is that if they somehow pull this off they will forever be in our faces with some buttlicking host calling them an expert in whatever they are pretending to be.

I predict this will end in shame for anyone who had anything to do with the defense. Just watch all of them get on TV and start saying there was nothing they could do as it was an open and shut case, but they had to try. They will give the opposite of all the have said and hope people forget they were ever connected to this case. Bozo being disbarred will just be the tip of the iceberg for him. KC will become a non entity in the picture after she goes to prison.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1979 on: June 17, 2011, 10:33:23 PM »

Round 2 coming up..
 Monkey Devil!

oh how I hope its him...........

I would say he is "rethinking" his testimony after seeing Ashton today.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.