March 19, 2024, 04:32:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the defense put Casey on to testify?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2011, 04:57:26 AM)
YES - 38 (27.5%)
NO - 100 (72.5%)
Total Voters: 137

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 21 - 6/17/11  (Read 504217 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2020 on: June 17, 2011, 11:30:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Thank you so much for all of your updates. One question re: LKB.  So it came up today that LKB contacted Bug Man on the day that Caylee's body was found.  Does anyone know the date that she joined the Baez team?
12/12/08... the day she called bugboy.. I googled it and found it on WS

In court today they said 12/11/2011
And the call came to him about 9 pm that evening. Interesting stuff.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2021 on: June 17, 2011, 11:30:24 PM »

Unfortunately, I think she'll probably only get life (she won't get the old dirt nap punishment).  I have my concerns about this Juror #4 I keep hearing about.  Hopefully she doesn't do the old Pauly Shore move on that jury and hold up the obvious...

Me too.  all this time wasted, money spent, to have to do it all over again for 1 juror.  I am praying she gets sick (God help me) or does something that gets her kicked off.  I gotta say, not one problem with the jury in 5 weeks now.  That is like a record, is it not?

I have been hoping she would get ill a well...nothing serious mind you....just enough to take her off the jury...

OK...here's a plan.  Let's call Desert Lady...find out if you-know-who likes brownies...we all chip in...and send you-know-who a dozen of them, spiked of course w/something.  I can think of two ingredients that would work.  Monkey Devil!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2022 on: June 17, 2011, 11:30:54 PM »

Casey thinks she is a tremendous liar and has even said so in just about those words.

Baez can't really stop her from testifying if she wants to and I think the judge even checks if a Defendant wants to.

She might just decide she can fool the whole world as she has done for years and override Baez's advice and testify against counsel.  Remember she is not very bright and has confidence that she will always be believed no matter how big of a lie she is telling.

I would enjoy seeing Jeff Ashton shred her.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2023 on: June 17, 2011, 11:31:20 PM »

BTW...why is Mark Nejame no longer the Cindy and George's attorney?

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/NeJame-resigns-from-representing-Anthonys.htm

Mark NeJame in the News
Orlando Sentinel Logo
High Profile Attorney Mark NeJame Resigns from Representing Cindy and George Anthony

By Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
Posted 5:13 PM EST, November 20, 2008

High profile attorney Mark NeJame no longer represents George and Cindy Anthony.

He resigned today and issued this statement to the Orlando Sentinel.

NeJame said he feels for the Anthonys but said he can't be much help if they don't take his advice.

"My heart goes out to them, but I continue to spend my energy and time addressing things that might not needed to be addressed if I had better control of the case," he said.

But, he added the Anthonys are doing what "they believe they need to do to find their granddaughter."

George and Cindy Anthony could not be reached for comment Thursday.

Kid Finders Network, a missing-child organization, released a statement by the couple.

"We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months," George and Cindy Anthony said. "We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer benefit us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie."

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Thank you, Sunny, for that!  But I was hoping for a monkey answer because you all seem to have inside info on matters.  So any juicy details on why he quit?

Not that's not Mark's style.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2024 on: June 17, 2011, 11:32:43 PM »

Go to websleuth. LKB is joining Bozo as his new partner to-morrow morning.

Step right up - see the newest exhibit. They are called death rales. What you see here folks is the last ditch effort and last gasping breath of a defense team.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2025 on: June 17, 2011, 11:34:27 PM »

BTW, in the bug guys short depo, he said he was called on the 11th, so Jeff Ashton knew this back in January 

I really don't see there is an issue with that...who didn't know it was Caylee's remains???  LKB knew it too and she saw the area and knew the bugs, plants etc would play a huge part in a trial.....as much as I detest the woman she was doing what she should at that point.....and yes, Jeff knew it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2026 on: June 17, 2011, 11:34:37 PM »

The johnny cochran moment of the case ...

If the Can is not filthy ... then she must be guilty

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2027 on: June 17, 2011, 11:35:04 PM »

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/NeJame-resigns-from-representing-Anthonys.htm

Mark NeJame in the News
Orlando Sentinel Logo
High Profile Attorney Mark NeJame Resigns from Representing Cindy and George Anthony

High profile attorney Mark NeJame no longer represents George and Cindy Anthony.

NeJame said he feels for the Anthonys but said he can't be much help if they don't take his advice.

"My heart goes out to them, but I continue to spend my energy and time addressing things that might not needed to be addressed if I had better control of the case," he said.

But, he added the Anthonys are doing what "they believe they need to do to find their granddaughter."

Kid Finders Network, a missing-child organization, released a statement by the couple.

"We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months," George and Cindy Anthony said. "We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer benefit us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie."

Thank you, Sunny, for that!  But I was hoping for a monkey answer because you all seem to have inside info on matters.  So any juicy details on why he quit?

He told me in email that he left becasue of 2 reasons.  1.  He would not defend Casey in any way, shape, or form.  2.  He would continue to be their lawyer as long as no blocks were put in his way of finding Caylee. 

He felt at some point that blocks were being put up and more and more KC was becoming his whole focus, and he believed she is the one who knew where Caylee was, even back then. 

This is my interpretation of his emails to me. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2028 on: June 17, 2011, 11:37:40 PM »

DR HENRY LEE has the nerve to be on NG LIVE right now

he had to be invited by NG.....SHAME ON HER!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2029 on: June 17, 2011, 11:37:53 PM »

Mark NeJame in the News
Orlando Sentinel Logo

He told me in email that he left becasue of 2 reasons.  1.  He would not defend Casey in any way, shape, or form.  2.  He would continue to be their lawyer as long as no blocks were put in his way of finding Caylee. 

He felt at some point that blocks were being put up and more and more KC was becoming his whole focus, and he believed she is the one who knew where Caylee was, even back then. 

This is my interpretation of his emails to me. 

Oh, and I remember something too about the A's not taking his advice and continuing to speak to the media.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2030 on: June 17, 2011, 11:39:38 PM »

Just had a chance to pop back in and am listening to the good parts of JA destroying bug boy and I was goofing off, maybe this has been posted but he has a FB acct....how old is this kid?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1201790289&sk=info

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2031 on: June 17, 2011, 11:41:26 PM »

BTW, in the bug guys short depo, he said he was called on the 11th, so Jeff Ashton knew this back in January 

I really don't see there is an issue with that...who didn't know it was Caylee's remains???  LKB knew it too and she saw the area and knew the bugs, plants etc would play a huge part in a trial.....as much as I detest the woman she was doing what she should at that point.....and yes, Jeff knew it.

Unless KC told them it was her there is NO WAY a defense team would start booking reservations for them to fly in. They would wait until the ID was done.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2032 on: June 17, 2011, 11:41:32 PM »

Who is dr.spitz
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2033 on: June 17, 2011, 11:41:43 PM »

Step right up - see the newest exhibit. They are called death rales. What you see here folks is the last ditch effort and last gasping breath of a defense team.

Do we know who is next on their witless list?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2034 on: June 17, 2011, 11:42:09 PM »

DR HENRY LEE has the nerve to be on NG LIVE right now

he had to be invited by NG.....SHAME ON HER!!
It's ok, he shames himself 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2035 on: June 17, 2011, 11:43:11 PM »

Who is dr.spitz
he is an elderly medical examiner from Michigan who sold out to become a professional whore

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2036 on: June 17, 2011, 11:43:33 PM »

And Dr Drew will have Somer Thompson's mother on talking about the KC case tonight

It never ceases to amaze me the lives this defense is willing to ruin to get that skank off. I hope this man sues the h*ll out of that defense team. They will whine they didn't know it wasn't him, but they had that number for almost 3 years and could have checked that out at any time. Bozo may never practice law again because he won't be able to get errors and omission insurance. If they did this for "effect" and it can be proved they need to be put in jail for fraud upon the court.

BBM

Again? I don't think Bozo has ever "practiced law"  LOL

How transparent is it to insert a black man with a record in the mix?  I think it was repulsive and planned that way.

And a black man that the judge prosecuted when he was a prosecuting attorney.

I know it won't happen but I wish he could sue Baez.  At least kick his scum ass.

He may...........the didn't get Morgan and Morgan for nothing. I think he plans on suing like ZG did.

I would be willing to bet Morgan offered to represent him pro bono Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2037 on: June 17, 2011, 11:44:43 PM »

Ok...you are going to enjoy this:  http://estrada.cune.edu/facweb/timothy.huntington/How%20to%20get%20an%20A.htm
How to get an A in Huntington's class.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2038 on: June 17, 2011, 11:46:17 PM »

Do we know who is next on their witless list?
I cant find it anywhere.. you sure you didnt misread the WS link I posted? the date on it is 2008

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2039 on: June 17, 2011, 11:48:02 PM »

Was this dr spitz involved in caylee's case?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.