March 18, 2024, 10:19:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the defense put Casey on to testify?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2011, 04:57:26 AM)
YES - 38 (27.5%)
NO - 100 (72.5%)
Total Voters: 137

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 21 - 6/17/11  (Read 504125 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: June 17, 2011, 01:14:17 PM »

OMG............this man is NOT an expert by any means. He has a "Masters" and that is it. He is working on his Ph.D which can mean he hasn't even started anything toward it. HOW IN THE H*LL DID THE COURT CERTIFY HIM AS AN EXPERT?

Timothy E. Huntington, M.S., is a board certified forensic entomologist and Member of the American Board of Forensic Entomology. Currently, he is a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Entomology at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, where his area of research is in the ecology and physiology of forensically important blow flies. His publications in the area of forensic entomology focus on the use of insects for the estimation of postmortem intervals. Mr. Huntington is a forensic entomology consultant for several law enforcement agencies, and has consulted on more than thirty death investigations in seven states and four countries. He is a member of the Entomological Society of America, American Academy of Forensic Sciences, North American Forensic Entomology Association, and Nebraska Chapter of the International Association for Identification
He very specifically stated that he has a PhD from U Nebraska!

Then he should have to show it, because he is listed there as a research associate. There is a reason his credentials were not provided to the court and in my opinion he is NOT an expert and his testimony should NOT be considered in this at all.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: June 17, 2011, 01:15:29 PM »

Baez addresses Huntington as Doctor. I found this site (Forensic Magazine) that includes T.E.'s credentials as Phd candidate, meaning he is not yet a doctor. I do not have a date from this.

"Timothy E. Huntington, MS, ABFE Ph.D. candidate, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska."

http://www.forensicmag.com/authors/509

He is not a Dr.  and a few pages back I posted a link to all the articles he wrote which were in conjunction with his Prof L.G Higley.  He is a wanna-be IMO that Liposuction Linda dragged in as she knew he would want the exposure to advance his ego and future credentials.

IN SESSION is referring to Huntington as a DOCTOR.   And just now referred to him as "a verry qualified expert."

Call the DA"s office and give them the site info & suggest that they should look into it.  Lying on the witness stand is a very serious matter.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: June 17, 2011, 01:16:48 PM »

Baez addresses Huntington as Doctor. I found this site (Forensic Magazine) that includes T.E.'s credentials as Phd candidate, meaning he is not yet a doctor. I do not have a date from this.

"Timothy E. Huntington, MS, ABFE Ph.D. candidate, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska."

He is not a Dr.  and a few pages back I posted a link to all the articles he wrote which were in conjunction with his Prof L.G Higley.  He is a wanna-be IMO that Liposuction Linda dragged in as she knew he would want the exposure to advance his ego and future credentials.

IN SESSION is referring to Huntington as a DOCTOR.   And just now referred to him as "a verry qualified expert."
Haha Sunny said he's the "cute nerdy bug guy". She said it like it was a good thing though. Ugggghhhh!! Give me a break already!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: June 17, 2011, 01:17:08 PM »

evidence included a stain on the trunk liner, a piece of which was sealed in a can and delivered to an air analysis expert.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394034/Im-victim-Casey-Anthony-rant-mother.html#ixzz1PY

so the stain WAS removed from the liner

Don't*********** do not click the link on here.. it may have a virus. I'm so sorry!!!

So he lied when he said he saw the stain? Evidently so.

The link is good.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: June 17, 2011, 01:19:04 PM »

Tim Huntington
Assistant Professor of Biology
Natural Science Department

::snipping2::

Tim Huntington joined Concordia's natural science department as a full-time faculty member in 2008 and served as an adjunct faculty member in 2003 and 2005. His teaching emphasis is in organismal biology, and his research interests focus on forensic entomology (the use of insects as evidence in legal investigations), carrion ecology, and taphonomy.

Education

Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln
M.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln
B.S., Concordia University, Nebraska 

http://www.cune.edu/academics/faculty-list/tim-huntington/
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: June 17, 2011, 01:20:44 PM »

Ok, here's a crazy monkey question. When the jury is deliberating are they allowed to use plain old common sense when considering the evidence and deciding a persons innocence or guilt? Or all the laws set so specifically that common sense isn't even an option?? This seems like it is probably a stupid question, but it's what I'm wondering? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: June 17, 2011, 01:21:44 PM »

Ok, here's a crazy monkey question. When the jury is deliberating are they allowed to use plain old common sense when considering the evidence and deciding a persons innocence or guilt? Or all the laws set so specifically that common sense isn't even an option?? This seems like it is probably a stupid question, but it's what I'm wondering? 
Sorry, but this is assuming that jurors would even want to use some common sense.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: June 17, 2011, 01:22:05 PM »

Call the DA"s office and give them the site info & suggest that they should look into it.  Lying on the witness stand is a very serious matter.

ALL of Huntington's testemony should be stricken from the record. He needs to be removed from the courtroom.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: June 17, 2011, 01:27:41 PM »

Will we have to endure any more of piggy-boy or was he excused forever?
tia

I am still looking for his credentials. There IS a reason no one was given a copy of his credentials and vitae I think. 

Hey Turbo & Monkeys! Sorry I haven't been on in a lil while but I'm dealing with my 9 y/o that's been going through brain scans...so I post sporatically but I lurk as much as I can.

Turbo, you've told me you have an interest in forensic anthropology. I think I remember that, not sure, but you post with some knowledge on this subject whether it's a hobby or experience in your life. I learned some of this stuff in college. Could you please look into pig decomposition and educate everyone? I remember learning that pigs USED to be used to determine bug life on decomposing humans to try to determine how long a body has been deceased, how it died, etc...but then it became known through scientific means that if a pig & a human were left to decay in the same environmental conditions, the pic would decay faster bc of all the toxins in it. This is why most people cook pork for a very long time, or they boil pork before cooking bc it has larvae of sorts that naturally live in a pig. Since a pig does not perspire, the toxins it ingests stay within it's body. Pigs eat extrement, any kind of rubbish, they even drink their own urine...the list goes on. This is why an entomologist learning from a pig would not know as much as an entomologist learning from a cadavar that's worked on both to differentiate the life cycles & turnaround time. There is a difference in decay time between a pig & a cadavar when given the same situation. Huntington has to know this. He'd be a little spedtial if he didn't. I wonder if he's throwing a different spin bc he's anti dp. IMO, all the prosecution has to do is compare maggot infestation between a pig & a cadavar then say no more questions lol.

Not to gross anyone out...but...has anyone ever tried the cola trick on a slice of pork? Ummm, ewww. Put the uncooked pork in a container with a lid, pour cola over it. Open later & what do you see? Maggots, tiny little worms, etc. It's bc of the toxins. Left in the environment, it could be devoured in a very short time. Once the food supply is gone, the insects are nowhere to be found. With a decomposing human, there will always be a trace of an insect left...unless somebody intricately cleaned up the scene.

I think this is why the Defense is going after George. They know he's an easy target bc of his life in Ohio. He's no longer a cop. He supposedly quit bc Cindy wanted him to work with his father in the car business. From what I read, she was jealous of another member in their family that had money from working in the car sales business. She wanted the same. When George had that fight with his dad, he ended up leaving to open his own dealership. He did alot of work on those cars himself - detailing. I'm sure Cindy helped out sometimes. Cleaning out a car is different than detailing it. That's why it costs so much money to get our cars detailed...bc the detailed has to INTRICATELY clean it. Yeah, so I believe they went into panic mode & cleaned it the best they could. Afterall, they should both know how to professionally detail a car considering they owned a dealership in Ohio. They could have cleaned up the decomp or whatever, then put trash back in there so as not to look suspicious. I think they knew somebody was dead once they smelled that car. Since they found Casey & then found that Caylee was missing, well they went into protect Casey mode. They couldn't stand to lose both.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: June 17, 2011, 01:30:03 PM »

Tim Huntington

Tim Huntington joined Concordia's natural science department as a full-time faculty member in 2008 and served as an adjunct faculty member in 2003 and 2005. His teaching emphasis is in organismal biology, and his research interests focus on forensic entomology (the use of insects as evidence in legal investigations), carrion ecology, and taphonomy.

Education

Glad you found this, but I still wish we had a date of his graduation.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #770 on: June 17, 2011, 01:30:05 PM »

Latest JAC payment for PI services          He has received a total of $43,281.13 and seems to still be going strong billing JAC with his great skills like finding Vasco      

2010-11 Vendor Search - Warrants 
Vendor: JEREMIAH LYONS INVESTIGATIONS
Agency: JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION
    PROGRAM: JUSTICE ADMINISTRATIVE COMMISSION
      EXECUTIVE DIRECTION AND SUPPORT SERVICES
Line Item: 786E  ~  SPECIAL CATEGORIES  ~  CRIMINAL CONFLICT CASE COSTS  ~  FROM GENERAL REVENUE FUND

06/15/2011 D1000691518 9,391.76
Total 43,281.13

http://www.transparencyflorida.gov/SearchVendors_Warrant.aspx?FY=11&VID=472807&BE=21300800&LI= 786E&AC=103540&Fund=1000&ST=jeremiah+lyons&ID=&M=N.com&OVID=472807

Lord, I hope they have to pay it all back!!! 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: June 17, 2011, 01:30:36 PM »

Tim Huntington

Education

That is from the school he teaches, and I would assume they checked to see if he completed his Ph.D. but who knows nothing else indicates it.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #772 on: June 17, 2011, 01:32:24 PM »

Look how animated the slore is.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: June 17, 2011, 01:34:15 PM »

NO, no, no, no. no! It's very relevant that he should ask if Huntington was trained by Haskell.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: June 17, 2011, 01:35:37 PM »

JP isn't going to allow it I bet. Crapola! I'm getting disgusted. I AM disgusted.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #775 on: June 17, 2011, 01:36:44 PM »

http://estrada.cune.edu/facweb/timothy.huntington/Papers/Huntington_et_al_2007.pdf

References:

NH Haskel's publications cited six times in this research paper.  

Thought I'd give this a bump considering....   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: June 17, 2011, 01:38:04 PM »

JP isn't going to allow it I bet. Crapola! I'm getting disgusted. I AM disgusted.

He has ALREADY questioned the analysis of Dr. Haiskell so this is very appropriate.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: June 17, 2011, 01:38:42 PM »

::MonkeyCheer4::Judge Perry is needling bozo

If bozo slips up it comes in.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: June 17, 2011, 01:40:48 PM »

did he say it takes 10 days at 70 degree weather to get to maggot stage? would they be at maggot stage at 2.5 days of decomposition? Did he remove the pig from the trunk after 2.5 days, clean up decomp stain over several days and take pictures of the flies and count the population of the maggots? So much Id want to know as juror.
Before he could give it a final analysis Kronk stole it.

Damn that Kronk.  

Maybe it was Kronk who was in the trunk when she put the body there and he jumped out with the body and ran to get a reward which ONLY paid off if she was alive and for 90 days. Geeshhhh  that man is SO smart to plan all this out like this.

I don't think Kronk was that smart all by him self.  I think they had a "Daisy chain" of people taking turns staying in the trunk until somebody put some body in there.  It just happened it was Kronk's turn.  I think Padilla is just sore that it happened on Kronk's watch and not his.  Reading this back, it makes as much sense as Baez' theory. Maybe more.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: June 17, 2011, 01:41:11 PM »

how much you wanna bet bozo had lunch with this witness as to what to say
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.