March 18, 2024, 09:24:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the defense put Casey on to testify?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2011, 04:57:26 AM)
YES - 38 (27.5%)
NO - 100 (72.5%)
Total Voters: 137

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 21 - 6/17/11  (Read 504110 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #700 on: June 17, 2011, 12:22:22 PM »

did he say it takes 10 days at 70 degree weather to get to maggot stage? would they be at maggot stage at 2.5 days of decomposition? Did he remove the pig from the trunk after 2.5 days, clean up decomp stain over several days and take pictures of the flies and count the population of the maggots? So much Id want to know as juror.
Before he could give it a final analysis Kronk stole it.

Damn that Kronk.   

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: June 17, 2011, 12:22:33 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28268047/detail.html
Fight Over Line-Cutting Breaks Out At Casey Murder Trial
Posted: 6:44 am EDT June 17, 2011Updated: 12:10 pm EDT June 17, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A brawl broke out among spectators waiting in line for Casey Anthony trial tickets Friday morning.
 ::snipping2::

Court was called to order at 9:00am and the defense called their first witness, Dr. Timothy Huntington. He's forensic entomology consultant, also known as a bug expert.

Huntington testified about the insects in the trunk of Casey's car and at the scene where Caylee was found.

The defense claims the smell from the trunk came from trash. Prosecutors say it came from Caylee's body.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: June 17, 2011, 12:23:16 PM »

Vasco Thompson is doing his press conference..
never talked to George ever! don't know why the defense involved him in all of this..he did not have the number until July 2009...

I knew..I clled that opinion yesterday..that the number probably belonged to someone else in 2008..since the defense was just now jumping on it..they are such liars..they would have known that and still they persist.

I detest Baez, but I really hate Mason.  The man is old and wise enough that he should be able to do his job without the lies..evidently that is all he has in his bag of tricks for this trial..lies and innuemdo ..which is going to get the defense team's client sued again.

Besides the murder rap, the aggravated child abuse, the manslaughter, the lying to cops, she also has the civil case with Zanny, now this guy is boarding that same train...and she owes the IRS $68000..way to go Mason..now your client is in more trouble then the day she was arrestted because of yuor lousy lawyering.

ITA but I dont think they just came across as it as they put forward in their motion.   They have had these phone records for just shy of 3 years & I truly believe that they knew it but held it so it could be an ambush....the bombshell bozo referred to that the jury will never hear but he'll be hearing plenty about AFTER this trial.

Oh I agree..they've had the numbers..and they have enough time for Lyons to go to the man's house numerous times ..so they knew..I am sure they knew when the number changed too..and who it belonged to in the beginning in 2008. At that time..due to the press and the defense I would have changed my number if it ended up on a list involved in this case..and that is exactly what happened..and this poor man got that number in 2009.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: June 17, 2011, 12:23:35 PM »

He determined from a picture that if it was a decomp stain it had been cleaned.

was the picture a part of evidence?
So far with this witness as for pictures weve seen a pic of a pig in a trunk

yea I cannot see how he can even bring up a comparison IF he NEVER compared!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: June 17, 2011, 12:24:41 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jury was listening closely as defense expert said the small # of flies would not show former presence of dead body

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #705 on: June 17, 2011, 12:25:02 PM »

Why are they arguing whether or not the body was in the trunk?? They admit she died at KC's hand, even though they claim it was accidental. There's no disputing Caylee was found in the woods. So how then are they going to explain she got there in the woods? Oh, not by KC I guess they'll say. So must have been Kronk! He came from out of no where to get ahold of Caylees body to dispose of it in the woods?? I guess this is the point where KC must have all of a suddenly forgot all about Caylee's accidental death and was already out partying? I guess it wasn't her concern anymore (since it wasn't her fault)what happened to little Caylee since she already died?? Really, what it's the point defense is making. Caylees body wasn't in KC's car. Then who's car was she in and how did she get in the woods?? How come KC was the only one who had a car that smelled like a dead body with a stain and bugs??

Right.  It is essential to their "George hid the body" scenario that Caylee wasn't in KC's trunk, I think.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #706 on: June 17, 2011, 12:25:16 PM »

Shoot, lol I am using Notepad and I still messed up.  Instead of posting the legal matters taken outside the presence of the jury, I posted the same post twice.  Don't even ask me how I did it.  This last guy has driven me buggy.  Here is what I remember when the judge excused the jury and then talked about whether this witness was going to testify to something not in his deposition.  The judge had them read parts of the Dr. Huntington's deposition and told them that he could testify to basic decomp and stains.  The judge didn't care about what color a stain was, because all stains are discolorations.  Jeff said that it was against a court order that this witness was now going to testify to things he did not have in his report.  Baez and Ashton argued about it.  Baez apologized to the court and then had the witness testify that Baez did not have anything to do with his report and did not ask him to testify to anything not in his report or add anything.  Everyone got upset and none of it made very much sense.  The judge just wanted this guy to testify and get it over with.  He said he could testify to general decomp, decomp stains and insect activity.  

There was a lot more but it all got down to the same thing, the judge was going to let this witness testify and Jeff Ashton was very unhappy about it and Baez looked as if he just won the lottery. Oh, one more thing, Jeff commented on Baez texting on his phone and pointed it out to the judge.  The judge got mad and said that he had enough of this editorializing.  He didn't care what Baez was doing, standing on his head, standing on one leg, etc, lol.  I am sorry again for messing up, Notepad must of even asked me if I wanted to delete that whole long thing and I said yes. lol.  I have been trying to break them up so they aren't so long so, sometimes I have more than one Notepad opened.  I may type fast but that doesn't make me one lil bit smarter.  

I do have all of the witnesses testimony when the jury came back and that will be posted next.  ::justice2NJ::
Edit to fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 12:32:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: June 17, 2011, 12:28:01 PM »

Why are they arguing whether or not the body was in the trunk?? They admit she died at KC's hand, even though they claim it was accidental. There's no disputing Caylee was found in the woods. So how then are they going to explain she got there in the woods? Oh, not by KC I guess they'll say. So must have been Kronk! He came from out of no where to get ahold of Caylees body to dispose of it in the woods?? I guess this is the point where KC must have all of a suddenly forgot all about Caylee's accidental death and was already out partying? I guess it wasn't her concern anymore (since it wasn't her fault)what happened to little Caylee since she already died?? Really, what it's the point defense is making. Caylees body wasn't in KC's car. Then who's car was she in and how did she get in the woods?? How come KC was the only one who had a car that smelled like a dead body with a stain and bugs??

And bigger question..If there never was a dead body in Casey's trunk, if there never was decomp..then why did she abandon a perfectly good running fine smelling car instead of just stealing more gas?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: June 17, 2011, 12:28:39 PM »

Shoot, lol I am using Notepad and I still messed up.  Instead of posting the legal matters taken outside the presence of the jury, I posted the same post twice.  Don't even ask me how I did it.  This last guy has driven me buggy.  Here is what I remember when the judge excused the jury and then talked about whether this witness was going to testify to something not in his deposition.  The judge had them read parts of the Dr. Huntington's deposition and told them that he could testify to basic decomp and stains.  The judge didn't care about what color a stain was, because all stains are discolorations.  Jeff said that it was against a court order that this witness was now going to testify to things he did not have in his report.  Baez and Ashton argued about it.  Baez apologized to the court and then had the witness testify that Baez did not have anything to do with his report and did not ask him to testify to anything not in his report or add anything.  Everyone got upset and none of it made very much sense.  The judge just wanted this guy to testify and get it over with.  He said he could testify to general decomp, decomp stains and insect activity.  

There was a lot more but it all got down to the same thing, the judge was going to let this witness testify and Jeff Ashton was very unhappy about it and Baez looked as if he just won the lottery. Oh, one more thing, Jeff commented on Baez texting on his phone and pointed it out to the judge.  The judge got mad and said that he had enough of this editorializing.  He didn't care what Baez was doing, standing on his head, standing on one leg, etc, lol.  I am sorry again for messing up, Notepad must of even asked me if I wanted to delete that whole long thing and I said yes. lol.  I have been trying to break them up so they aren't so long so, sometimes I have more than one Notepad opened.  I may type fast but that doesn't make me one lil bit smarter.  

I do have all of the witnesses testimony when the jury came back and that will be posted next.  ::justice2NJ::

BBM, messed up again, judge should be JURY. Fixed.  MB
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 12:33:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: June 17, 2011, 12:28:48 PM »

Right.  It is essential to their "George hid the body" scenario that Caylee wasn't in KC's trunk, I think.
Hmm, guess he hid her in KC's car. Maybe so he could "set her up" for the murder of her daughter who he "knows" died accidentally drowning in the swimming pool!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: June 17, 2011, 12:30:46 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-this-isnt-entertainment-folks.html
Casey Anthony: This isn’t entertainment, folks
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Good Morning America, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on June, 17 2011 9:27 AM

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/casey-anthony%27s-attorneys-turn-to-palm-beach-design-team-
Casey Anthony's attorneys turn to Palm Beach design team
Legal GraphicWorks making diagrams for defense Posted: 11:41 PM
Last Updated: 34 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: June 17, 2011, 12:32:27 PM »

And btw, KC & JB make me more sick then seeing those maggot pictures 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: June 17, 2011, 12:33:29 PM »

And btw, KC & JB make me more sick then seeing those maggot pictures 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: June 17, 2011, 12:33:50 PM »

When is lunch over?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 17, 2011, 12:34:25 PM »

Hmm, guess he hid her in KC's car. Maybe so he could "set her up" for the murder of her daughter who he "knows" died accidentally drowning in the swimming pool!

Again, we DON'T know when kc put a dead Caylee finally in the sunbird, till the final drop off.
All in question....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: June 17, 2011, 12:34:52 PM »

stevehelling Steve Helling
At a restaurant, and here's the defense team. Darn. I wanted to distance myself from this morning's testimony while I eat.

http://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: June 17, 2011, 12:35:35 PM »

11:40am Friday, June 17, 2011 Court is in session.

Dr. Timothy Huntington is still on the stand the jury is back in.

Baez is up.......

Can you tell me in this photo what is happening?  It is a decomposing pig with insect movement on day 11.  You see numerous maggots moving away to find a place to pupate.  Down here you see maggots that are already pupating.  They are burrowing into the carpet, they can and will actually pupate in the carpet, they think they are hiding.  You see a decomp ring that comes from a body, this part here trails away from the body.  This is where the maggots are pulling the fluid away from the body.  Could you take some paper towels and just wipe that up?  No, it is very greasy, if you took Crisco and let it burn and get disgusting it would be that kind of mess.  I don't even think that professional cleaners could get that out.  When you have seen a dead body on carpet, I have never seen a case where the carpet is cleaned, they are removed and destroyed.  Can you give us an example dealing with a stain in the trunk of a car?  The reason these particular cars are used is that there was never gonna be another use for these cars besides smashing, they were donated by a tow truck company.  These carpets were never gonna be cleaned because they were never gonna be used again.  I could of never done this experiment on a rental car or my wife's car.  What did you find in this study?  I learned that the barrier of a car, the trunk, poses very little barrier to insects, especially the blowflies after death.  They are very picky and they go in immediately.  They will only colonize a body for a certain point of decomp.  They had no problem gaining access to the trunk.  That would be in cooler temperatures?  Yes, I found it interesting that given the cool temperatures there were so many of them in the car in such a short time.  What insect evidence in this case  were you given to look at?  There were no early colonizers in the evidence, there was one leg of a blowfly, he doesn't even know if it was a blowfly.  One leg doesn't mean anything, if we looked hard enough we would find one in this court room.  Why is that important?  If we assume there is a body in a car trunk, there is not going to be one fly attracted to it, there are going to be many.  You would expect to find hundreds if not thousands of these blowflies, given they have 6 legs each, this would be a lot of legs.  He would of expected to find, hundreds, thousands of these insects not only in the trunk but in the passenger area.  The one leg means nothing especially since it was in a bag of trash.  What insects do we have here?  Most in the bag of trash were fruit flies, small brown flies that eat just about anything, they are very, very common, we all have them in our home at some point or another.  Since all that were recovered were found in the bag of trash, they mean nothing of forensic value.  They are exactly the types of insects you expect to find in a bag of trash.  Because these insects are so small they require very little food.  The numbers in the trash bag is not remarkable.  They are not early colonizers of a decomposing human body, they are one of the last flies that will colonize a dead human body.

Taking a lunch recess until 1:30pm.

Hugs, Magic 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #717 on: June 17, 2011, 12:36:38 PM »

stevehelling Steve Helling
At a restaurant, and here's the defense team. Darn. I wanted to distance myself from this morning's testimony while I eat.

http://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling
I'll bet they have no trouble scarfing down lunch.  That so speaks to their character to me.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: June 17, 2011, 12:37:50 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1109656551

Mark NeJame
The entomologist is discussing bugs eating Caylee's remains. Casey doesn't grimace, shed a tear or even change facial expression. The man is talking about maggots and flies consuming her decomposed daughter and nothing from her...nothing. Hope the jury is noticing.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: June 17, 2011, 12:39:09 PM »

And bigger question..If there never was a dead body in Casey's trunk, if there never was decomp..then why did she abandon a perfectly good running fine smelling car instead of just stealing more gas?

Don't ya know that is WAY to simple a question for anyone to ask? Common sense is lacking here in a lot of areas.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.