March 28, 2024, 01:14:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the defense put Casey on to testify?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2011, 04:57:26 AM)
YES - 38 (27.5%)
NO - 100 (72.5%)
Total Voters: 137

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 21 - 6/17/11  (Read 504703 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: June 17, 2011, 06:09:08 PM »

Man, what an interesting day and what a great thread to read!  At first I thought today would be like yesterday and I almost stopped reading but then Jeff Awesome Ashton went to work and you monkeys started cracking me up!

A few of my favorite comments:

I bet Timmy wishes he stayed home to watch Southpark today.  I feel he is disgracing the entire scientific community right now. 

This jerk wants to run out of there!!   

Bet he's gonna need a break soon!  Not for a sugar check...but to clean out his britches.

Monkey Devil!

The johnny cochran moment of the case ...

If the Can is not filthy ... then she must be guilty

Wonders if this kid will be able to get a job after this?
Sure he will.  At Subway. 

Timmy ran across the street for a few shots of tequila 

There were several more, including one about Baez about to pull a fire alarm but I can't find it.  But jeez, my ribs hurt from cracking up!

And Magic Hands Eyes...thank you so much for your transcripts!  They are so very helpful!

BTW...why is Mark Nejame no longer the Cindy and George's attorney?
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: June 17, 2011, 06:10:51 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

What if..........Casey murdered Caylee like we all know she did.  BUT George walked in afterwards & did say "look what you've done", "your mother will never forgive you" etc. and didn't help move the body but told her what to do and kept his mouth shut because Cindy would be so distraught.  Was the grief we saw on tv for a missing Caylee (from George) or his grief over a dead Caylee?  There's just something, and I can't put my finger on it, fishy about this whole thing. (other than a psychopath destroying a precious angel's life)  ICA just isn't smart enough to dispose of a dead body without some "tips". If George were involved don't you think he would have done a better job?  But what if he didn't tell Casey specifically HOW to do just what to do.  If he was aware of the murder maybe along with her being a cold hearted snake she also felt "forgiven" or at least "safe" knowing that Daddy knew about what was going on & she wasn't alone or he wasn't disowning her since he didn't call the cops.  He could have told her to go awol until the body decomposed.  He was ex LE so maybe that's what triggered this whole cloak & dagger kidnapping crap.

I don't understand why she googled neck breaking, chloroform, shovel etc. but never googled "how to dispose of a dead body".  "how to mask the smell of death" etc.  Maybe because George gave her a few tips?

Hmmmm what say ye?  Is it possible George walked in on Casey trying to cover up the murder and stayed quiet?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: June 17, 2011, 06:11:29 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-surprise-witness-embarrassment-defense/story?id=13866126
Casey Anthony Trial: Surprise Witness Embarrasses Defense By JESSICA HOPPER
June 17, 2011

Video at link.
Casey Anthony's "surprise witness" became an embarrassment for the defense today when the witness held a news conference outside of the courthouse where she is being tried for murder and said that he did not know the Anthony family.

Defense attorney Jose Baez included Vasco Thompson, a convicted kidnapper, as a last minute surprise addition to his amended witness list earlier this week. Baez claimed that Thompson and Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, shared a series of phone conversations the day before 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's disappearance was reported to authorities in July 2008.

George Anthony angrily issued a statement through his attorney earlier this week denying those claims. Today, Vasco Thompson stood outside the Orange County courthouse and also denied that he'd ever met George Anthony.

"I have no idea who George Anthony is," Thompson said. "The phone number they got, I didn't have that number until February of 2009. I don't know why they dragged me into all this mess."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: June 17, 2011, 06:12:39 PM »

i haven't seen LKB on the talk show round yet tonight  Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: June 17, 2011, 06:14:32 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28268516/detail.html
Casey Anthony Defense Expert Contradicts State Entomologist
Defense Works To Poke Holes In Prosecution's Theories
POSTED: Friday, June 17, 2011
UPDATED: 5:56 pm EDT June 17, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The defense began day 21 of the Casey Anthony murder trial with a forensic entomologist.

Dr. Tim Huntington was the first defense witness called to the stand Friday morning. Huntington is a certified forensic entomologist and a professor at Concordia University in Nebraska.

Huntington said he was called by Anthony’s defense team on Dec. 11, 2008, the day Caylee Anthony's remains were found. He said he arrived in Orlando on Dec. 13.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: June 17, 2011, 06:14:44 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

What if..........Casey murdered Caylee like we all know she did.  BUT George walked in afterwards & did say "look what you've done", "your mother will never forgive you" etc. and didn't help move the body but told her what to do and kept his mouth shut because Cindy would be so distraught.  Was the grief we saw on tv for a missing Caylee (from George) or his grief over a dead Caylee?  There's just something, and I can't put my finger on it, fishy about this whole thing. (other than a psychopath destroying a precious angel's life)  ICA just isn't smart enough to dispose of a dead body without some "tips". If George were involved don't you think he would have done a better job?  But what if he didn't tell Casey specifically HOW to do just what to do.  If he was aware of the murder maybe along with her being a cold hearted snake she also felt "forgiven" or at least "safe" knowing that Daddy knew about what was going on & she wasn't alone or he wasn't disowning her since he didn't call the cops.  He could have told her to go awol until the body decomposed.  He was ex LE so maybe that's what triggered this whole cloak & dagger kidnapping crap.

I don't understand why she googled neck breaking, chloroform, shovel etc. but never googled "how to dispose of a dead body".  "how to mask the smell of death" etc.  Maybe because George gave her a few tips?

Hmmmm what say ye?  Is it possible George walked in on Casey trying to cover up the murder and stayed quiet?

My personal opinion is NO, it's not possible.  I don't believe that George would be able to FAKE looking for his grand daughter for all those months.  He may have suspected that Caylee was dead and Casey was lying but he wanted to believe that Caylee was taken by some Zanny because then she would still be alive.  I don't think George or Cindy ever had anything to do with the death of Caylee.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1726 on: June 17, 2011, 06:15:12 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-surprise-witness-embarrassment-defense/story?id=13866126
Casey Anthony Trial: Surprise Witness Embarrasses Defense By JESSICA HOPPER
June 17, 2011

Video at link.
Casey Anthony's "surprise witness" became an embarrassment for the defense today when the witness held a news conference outside of the courthouse where she is being tried for murder and said that he did not know the Anthony family.

Defense attorney Jose Baez included Vasco Thompson, a convicted kidnapper, as a last minute surprise addition to his amended witness list earlier this week. Baez claimed that Thompson and Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, shared a series of phone conversations the day before 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's disappearance was reported to authorities in July 2008.

George Anthony angrily issued a statement through his attorney earlier this week denying those claims. Today, Vasco Thompson stood outside the Orange County courthouse and also denied that he'd ever met George Anthony.

"I have no idea who George Anthony is," Thompson said. "The phone number they got, I didn't have that number until February of 2009. I don't know why they dragged me into all this mess."

Was there a ruling by the judge, or a withdrawl of their motion to add this witness last minute by the defense? 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: June 17, 2011, 06:15:38 PM »

Thanks y'all for the response... I have alot of catching up to do....I just heard he will be on Nancy Grace tonight...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: June 17, 2011, 06:20:25 PM »

BTW...why is Mark Nejame no longer the Cindy and George's attorney?

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/NeJame-resigns-from-representing-Anthonys.htm

Mark NeJame in the News
Orlando Sentinel Logo
High Profile Attorney Mark NeJame Resigns from Representing Cindy and George Anthony

By Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
Posted 5:13 PM EST, November 20, 2008

High profile attorney Mark NeJame no longer represents George and Cindy Anthony.

He resigned today and issued this statement to the Orlando Sentinel.

NeJame said he feels for the Anthonys but said he can't be much help if they don't take his advice.

"My heart goes out to them, but I continue to spend my energy and time addressing things that might not needed to be addressed if I had better control of the case," he said.

But, he added the Anthonys are doing what "they believe they need to do to find their granddaughter."

George and Cindy Anthony could not be reached for comment Thursday.

Kid Finders Network, a missing-child organization, released a statement by the couple.

"We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months," George and Cindy Anthony said. "We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer benefit us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie."

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: June 17, 2011, 06:20:25 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

My personal opinion is NO, it's not possible.  I don't believe that George would be able to FAKE looking for his grand daughter for all those months.  He may have suspected that Caylee was dead and Casey was lying but he wanted to believe that Caylee was taken by some Zanny because then she would still be alive.  I don't think George or Cindy ever had anything to do with the death of Caylee.

Once again , I totally agree with you klaas....(and I am not just sucking up)

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: June 17, 2011, 06:24:01 PM »

Thanks y'all for the response... I have alot of catching up to do....I just heard he will be on Nancy Grace tonight...

Who's going to be on NG tonight?
I left u skyfire instructions in break room.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: June 17, 2011, 06:24:25 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

Once again , I totally agree with you klaas....(and I am not just sucking up)

Me too......(LOL...yes you are)  Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: June 17, 2011, 06:30:03 PM »

The Vasco dude who held the pc today....
Thanks Curly....now I hope I can follow them.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: June 17, 2011, 06:31:38 PM »

This whole case scares the SHIT out of me, and I am not easily scared!!  First off, only a hardened person could be able to disconnect like she did after knowing her daughter was dead.  Secondly, how was she able to discard a human being like that?  I mean, I've seen those picstures and videos of her with Caylee.  And, having kidss myself...I know the look of love in one's eyes.  as much as I'll probably get blasted in here, I believe she had at one point very much loved Caylee.  But, what scares me is trying to understand where that love for her daughter ended, and where the love for her partying ways began?  Putting myself i that place to try and determine that fact makes me very uncomfortable and uneasy...

Thoughts?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: June 17, 2011, 06:35:53 PM »

The Vasco dude who held the pc today....
Thanks Curly....now I hope I can follow them.....

we are going out tonight so I will miss it...but I did see the presser....I was so glad to see Matt Morgan standing with him.....that means he has John Morgan behind him too!!  HOT DAMN!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: June 17, 2011, 06:36:05 PM »

Missed all of the afternoon due to a bad storm.
Going over the videos now.
Pig in a blanket guy, doesn't come out right of the bat and just answer a question.
He's very confusing by not just talking in laymen's terms like Dr. Haskel
did.
Pig's guy, wasn't a good witness 4 the defense. Very bad choice.
A whole day on this pig's guy is an understatement.

Hope I can watch tomorrow..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: June 17, 2011, 06:38:59 PM »

Have we heard anything more about the convicted kidnapper dude who cancelled the press conferance?

He got a new lawyer and held a press conference saying he did not know George Anthony and didn't even have that number back then.

Good evening all,

Again thanks to everyone for keeping us up to date ont his mess.   I do try,  I turn the TV on several times a day but one look at KC and I honestly cannot take it. 

My thought for today;   I would think the defense would have IMMEDIATELY researched who owned the phone number on the day of the calls.  Wouldn't that be research 101?  That would not even be considered a high school mistake.  It really concerns me that the the defense would not do basic research.

Terri
Ohio
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: June 17, 2011, 06:40:46 PM »

I missed it..how did it get brought up that this guy has not been paid yet?
Why doesn't LKB pay him with all the money she is making lately by being on the talk shows..can't stand that loud mouth cackling hen...

He will get paid the JAC rates IIRC.  Another waste of money for the state of Florida.  

Do you think we will get a rest tonight?  Meaning do you think all of the Bloviating Pigs that are 'consultants' will be too ashamed to show their ugly lying faces?

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: June 17, 2011, 06:41:42 PM »

If you monkeys have not read this yet, you need to.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=72861360
This is with Linda K Baden, Ashton, piggyboy and Baez.  The deception is all over the place regarding 'the report.'
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: June 17, 2011, 06:41:51 PM »

This whole case scares the SHIT out of me, and I am not easily scared!!  First off, only a hardened person could be able to disconnect like she did after knowing her daughter was dead.  Secondly, how was she able to discard a human being like that?  I mean, I've seen those picstures and videos of her with Caylee.  And, having kidss myself...I know the look of love in one's eyes.  as much as I'll probably get blasted in here, I believe she had at one point very much loved Caylee.  But, what scares me is trying to understand where that love for her daughter ended, and where the love for her partying ways began?  Putting myself i that place to try and determine that fact makes me very uncomfortable and uneasy...

Thoughts?

I kept trying to understand the HOW and finally realized I did not want to go to the dark place that might give me an understanding. I think Cindy's Mom's said it best....she said Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.