March 28, 2024, 02:32:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the defense put Casey on to testify?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2011, 04:57:26 AM)
YES - 38 (27.5%)
NO - 100 (72.5%)
Total Voters: 137

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 21 - 6/17/11  (Read 504717 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: June 17, 2011, 08:44:23 PM »

I do feel bad for the bug guy...he may not have known exactly all the facts or what he was in for..can't help feeling like he got a bit ambushed by the idiot defense team like some others...jmo...

I sort of feel for him myself, cookie. He's a big boy... he'll lick his wounds and push on and all that.

...but yeah, he was owned. Tim played the part of the Yugo stuck on the railroad tracks...

Ashton played the part of the barreling freight train. I saw it happening in slow motion and

wanted to yell: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! RUUUUUUUN!    So painful to watch.

I don't feel bad for him.  He came there with the sole purpose of twisting the evidence.  He also lied under oath.  JMO

you could be right...

There's a scary thought!   

Totally to twist evidence & flat out lied several times.   He had no business coming to the conclusion that there was not a dead body in the trunk when he had to admit that Casey's car trunk still smelled badly TWO YEARS LATER.    His ego wanted to one up his professor but what happened was he ruined in reputation in a day, he'll never be able to set foot in another court room as an expert ever again...and that may be just the beginning of his repercussion for being a hired @$$wipe!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: June 17, 2011, 08:44:35 PM »

I do feel bad for the bug guy...he may not have known exactly all the facts or what he was in for..can't help feeling like he got a bit ambushed by the idiot defense team like some others...jmo...

I sort of feel for him myself, cookie. He's a big boy... he'll lick his wounds and push on and all that.

...but yeah, he was owned. Tim played the part of the Yugo stuck on the railroad tracks...

Ashton played the part of the barreling freight train. I saw it happening in slow motion and

I don't feel bad for him.  He came there with the sole purpose of twisting the evidence.  He also lied under oath.  JMO
he sure did.. surprise on him! I cant wait until Jeff gets ahold of Dr Spitz! That is going to be epic.. Spitz testified during Phil Spectors trial and the DA totally unraveled him and it was a beautiful thing..Alan Jackson also made Dr Baden look like a drooling fool.. I cant wait

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: June 17, 2011, 08:45:31 PM »

he sure did.. surprise on him! I cant wait until Jeff gets ahold of Dr Spitz! That is going to be epic.. Spitz testified during Phil Spectors trial and the DA totally unraveled him and it was a beautiful thing..Alan Jackson also made Dr Baden look like a drooling fool.. I cant wait

AGAIN, Linda K Baden's fingerprints all over that witness too.   Dr Spitz will be a bloodbath

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1863 on: June 17, 2011, 08:46:53 PM »

Haven't seen LKB on the shows yet.. I wish they would stop giving Leonard Padilla airtime... he makes stuff up as he goes..

I agree.

He contradicts himself almost as much as kc. Always changing his *facts* to fit his latest tale.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: June 17, 2011, 08:47:05 PM »

I am so happy that John Ashton called Bobo out on his texting.. They just showed it on JVM, Bobo got that sheepish SEG on his face     

That was a Kodak moment to be sure (there I go outting my age again).

Bet Jeff even thought it was worth it to get chewed out by JP.  Personally, I thought it was rude to be texting while they in the middle of arguing a point to the judge.  Ashton just couldn't resist.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: June 17, 2011, 08:47:58 PM »

Haven't seen LKB on the shows yet.. I wish they would stop giving Leonard Padilla airtime... he makes stuff up as he goes..

I agree.

He contradicts himself almost as much as kc. Always changing his *facts* to fit his latest tale.

yeah..where is Linda today?? not that I want to see her but curious that she hasn't showed her plastic face today..
Dr. Lee on NG show...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: June 17, 2011, 08:48:11 PM »

DR HENRY LEE has the nerve to be on NG LIVE right now

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: June 17, 2011, 08:48:40 PM »

Henry lee.  Another for hire "expert".  Another liar.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: June 17, 2011, 08:48:59 PM »

I am so happy that John Ashton called Bobo out on his texting.. They just showed it on JVM, Bobo got that sheepish SEG on his face     

That was a Kodak moment to be sure (there I go outting my age again).

Bet Jeff even thought it was worth it to get chewed out by JP.  Personally, I thought it was rude to be texting while they in the middle of arguing a point to the judge.  Ashton just couldn't resist.

darn..I missed that...

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: June 17, 2011, 08:49:26 PM »

I agree.

I think he has become senile.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: June 17, 2011, 08:49:41 PM »

Totally hired ho, and an admonished one at that

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: June 17, 2011, 08:50:40 PM »

Capp, thats who they sent out instead of LKB tonight!
and he has dyed his hair black 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: June 17, 2011, 08:51:22 PM »

Henry lee.  Another for hire "expert".  Another liar.

I just see him as stupid. He comments on cases all the time that he knows NOTHING about. I wonder if we could get on some of these talk shows and be "talking heads?" Most people on here know much more about this case than ANY of them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: June 17, 2011, 08:52:31 PM »

Totally hired ho, and an admonished one at that

One who will sell his soul for money. They all need to remember how Johnny Cochran died.

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: June 17, 2011, 08:52:38 PM »

Henry lee.  Another for hire "expert".  Another liar.

I just see him as stupid. He comments on cases all the time that he knows NOTHING about. I wonder if we could get on some of these talk shows and be "talking heads?" Most people on here know much more about this case than ANY of them.

We do not qualify.  They all have a "morality" clause.  You can't have any!!   Monkey Devil!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: June 17, 2011, 08:53:34 PM »

Has there ever been a poll here that shows how many think Caylee's death was an intentional and how many think it was an accident?  Reading through these threads I see opinions both ways but would love to know where the numbers fall.

The other day I was wondering:  What could Casey have done differently to have gotten away with what she did?  The way I see it, she messed up so badly, it's a farce to think that she thought she could get away with it.  That's when I realized that it must have been an accident (too much chloroform) and must have happened suddenly...otherwise she would have had much more time to conceal the evidence and make up a better story.

By law, there is no such thing as an accident when someone uses a known toxic substance, in essence poison on a child.   That is aggravated child abuse & if death occurs as a result it is felony murder (capital offense).  IMHO, Casey is a practiced liar & manipulator, her problem is she is sloppy & lazy with a short attention span toward anything other than herself.     The moment she took a step to use Chloroform or put not one but three pieces of duct tape on that child she was committing a premeditated act.   Her computer searches on a protected password user account also indicate premeditation.

Very good point, Capp.  I hadn't thought of it quite that way.

Casey...sloppy and lazy...that must be the understatement of the year!

I still find myself wondering though, what might she have done differently to have gotten away with it all...

Not where she buried her dead pets from years ago, might be one

Killing her parents first would have worked much better.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: June 17, 2011, 08:53:52 PM »

Capp, thats who they sent out instead of LKB tonight!
and he has dyed his hair black 

Well, it didnt help...he just served up some marbled up nonsense & I cannot believe any of these hired/left, now consultants for the defense have the gall to appear.   Their witness got annihilation today & their obvious knowledge that they were about to have a murder case on their hands was obvious by Bozo's blunder today.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: June 17, 2011, 08:54:08 PM »

All we need now is Dr Perper  Monkey Devil!
Dr Spitz has a son who is a ME and actually seems to be on the ball.. I guess it skipped a generation and he is safe

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: June 17, 2011, 08:55:12 PM »

Has there ever been a poll here that shows how many think Caylee's death was an intentional and how many think it was an accident?  Reading through these threads I see opinions both ways but would love to know where the numbers fall.

The other day I was wondering:  What could Casey have done differently to have gotten away with what she did?  The way I see it, she messed up so badly, it's a farce to think that she thought she could get away with it.  That's when I realized that it must have been an accident (too much chloroform) and must have happened suddenly...otherwise she would have had much more time to conceal the evidence and make up a better story.

By law, there is no such thing as an accident when someone uses a known toxic substance, in essence poison on a child.   That is aggravated child abuse & if death occurs as a result it is felony murder (capital offense).  IMHO, Casey is a practiced liar & manipulator, her problem is she is sloppy & lazy with a short attention span toward anything other than herself.     The moment she took a step to use Chloroform or put not one but three pieces of duct tape on that child she was committing a premeditated act.   Her computer searches on a protected password user account also indicate premeditation.

Very good point, Capp.  I hadn't thought of it quite that way.

Casey...sloppy and lazy...that must be the understatement of the year!

I still find myself wondering though, what might she have done differently to have gotten away with it all...

Not where she buried her dead pets from years ago, might be one

Killing her parents first would have worked much better.

which I believe was her original thought, previously discussed.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: June 17, 2011, 08:55:27 PM »

NG just called the Vasco situation "bad faith" and a "fiasco" by Casey's defense in her opening.    She got that right 100%

Yep!  that's just sad, it proves Bozo is desperate imo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.