March 28, 2024, 03:56:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the defense put Casey on to testify?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2011, 04:57:26 AM)
YES - 38 (27.5%)
NO - 100 (72.5%)
Total Voters: 137

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 21 - 6/17/11  (Read 504739 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2060 on: June 18, 2011, 12:20:33 AM »

Who is dr.spitz

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/197298/250/Anthony-star-witness-may-testify-today-

This might help luv.  However, it won't mention that he has sold his soul to other defense attys. & guilty defendants.
But I will.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2061 on: June 18, 2011, 12:29:42 AM »

Man I can't read it. I am on my phone. And I can't click on the link. But thank you so much for doing that. That was very nice Smile
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2062 on: June 18, 2011, 12:36:47 AM »

I know Dr. G is a very busy lady, however it would be great if she would be in court that day & lets see if Spitz can look her in the eye at all.

Doesn't he realize this 'legacy' that he is leaving to his son?  'His dad, who once was, a credit to his profession...but now has sold his soul for fame & a few pieces of silver (thank you for letting me borrow this).  This is especially heinous since his son followed him in his profession.  Another sociopath?  Are they everywhere?

Actually they are. "The Sociopath Next Door" is a great eye opening book.

Here is a good article on sociopaths.

http://www.youmeworks.com/sociopaths.html

Actually I heard somewhere in the last two days...that about 1 in 25 are.  That is freakin' scary.  Especially since you can't lock them up in a psych ward for it.  I guess we should thank our lucky stars that they don't all kill.  Just wish you could recognize them better so I could get the heck out of their way.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2063 on: June 18, 2011, 12:41:50 AM »

George & Cindy should have read this BEFORE they let KC loose on the world.

HOW TO SPOT A SOCIOPATH/PSYCHOPATH

The big question is, of course, how can you know whether someone is a sociopath or not? It's a difficult question and even experts on the subject can be fooled. If you suspect that someone close to you is a sociopath, I suggest you read both of the books I mentioned, and also read the comments on the comments page, and think hard about it. Compare that person to the other people in your life, and ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you often feel used by the person?

2. Have you often felt that he (or she, because women can be sociopaths too) doesn't care about you?

3. Does he lie and deceive you?

4. Does he tend to make contradictory statements?

5. Does he tend to take from you and not give back much?

6. Does he often appeal to pity? Does he seem to try to make you feel sorry for him?

7. Does he try to make you feel guilty?

8. Do you sometimes feel he is taking advantage of your good nature?

9. Does he seem easily bored and need constant stimulation?

10. Does he use a lot of flattery? Does he interact with you in a way that makes you feel flattered even if he says nothing overtly complimentary?

11. Does he make you feel worried? Does he do it obviously or more cleverly and sneakily?

12. Does he give you the impression you owe him?

13. Does he chronically fail to take responsibility for harming others? Does he blame everyone and everything but himself?

And does he do these things far more than the other people in your life? If you answered "yes" to many of these, you may be dealing with a sociopath. For sure you're dealing with someone who isn't good for you, whatever you want to call him.

http://www.youmeworks.com/sociopaths.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2064 on: June 18, 2011, 12:45:39 AM »

Good evening !!
I know I am sounding like a broken record on this but it has been bugging me how the media etc keep claiming that ICA is upset over the situation at the time regarding "CAYLEE" !

So far this is my opinion on it and makes more sense based on CA's on stand testimony over anything else. It says to me once again it has absolutely nothing about Caylee.

8-14-08---Casey's tantrum in jail visit with parents

12-11-08--Casey's (so-called) panic attick when Caylee was found

5-11-11--Casey sick- Day 3 Jury selection

6-9-11--Casey sick yet again

I can't remember any other times of public display during this time frame with these reactions from her. My thoughts are these dates are when she has her monthly periods and her PMS'ing .

Would appreciate others feed back and or thoughts on this please ???

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2065 on: June 18, 2011, 12:46:49 AM »

I had to stay awake just to hear Daniel Spitz (Werner's son) anyway he stated he believed the totality of the evidence shows there was a dead body in the car....WOW, so he got ALL the common sense and ethics out of the two, and I guess that explains why he isn't the one testifying for the defense.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2066 on: June 18, 2011, 12:50:07 AM »

Man I can't read it. I am on my phone. And I can't click on the link. But thank you so much for doing that. That was very nice Smile

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/197298/250/Anthony-star-witness-may-testify-today-

The attorneys defending Casey Anthony on charges of first-degree murder will try to use the testimony of Dr. Werner Spitz to punch holes in the prosecution's argument that Casey's daughter Caylee was suffocated with duct tape.

His words on the witness stand are also expected to bolster the defense's argument that Caylee accidentally drowned, three years and one day ago.

Luv...this is just the basics here.  When you get back to your computer, you can google his name...pick an article about Phil Spector. & Dr. Spitz.  
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2067 on: June 18, 2011, 12:51:45 AM »

Ok thank you Smile
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2068 on: June 18, 2011, 12:57:22 AM »

I had to stay awake just to hear Daniel Spitz (Werner's son) anyway he stated he believed the totality of the evidence shows there was a dead body in the car....WOW, so he got ALL the common sense and ethics out of the two, and I guess that explains why he isn't the one testifying for the defense.

How refreshing to hear an 'expert' tell the truth.  If I were him, I would change my name.  Just sayin'

<<< how nice to have an emoticon for PigBoy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2069 on: June 18, 2011, 12:57:30 AM »

The attorneys defending Casey Anthony on charges of first-degree murder will try to use the testimony of Dr. Werner Spitz to punch holes in the prosecution's argument that Casey's daughter Caylee was suffocated with duct tape.

His words on the witness stand are also expected to bolster the defense's argument that Caylee accidentally drowned, three years and one day ago.

Luv...this is just the basics here.  When you get back to your computer, you can google his name...pick an article about Phil Spector. & Dr. Spitz.  

OMG, he was a nut in that case (just like all the other liars for hire) and I have no idea why it matters that her head was moved, water flooded that area, animals and no telling what else could have moved the bag around thus moving the head. IDIOT.

I had a chat with Alan Jackson in the first PS trial, super smart and eager for opinions, and willing to listen to a random monkey about soot or lack of soot on her hands.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2070 on: June 18, 2011, 12:59:17 AM »

How refreshing to hear an 'expert' tell the truth.  If I were him, I would change my name.  Just sayin'

<<< how nice to have an emoticon for PigBoy
Monkey Devil!  ITA and I think we need a bugboy emoticon...I hear it's a trending topic on twitter already

[
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2071 on: June 18, 2011, 01:14:52 AM »

Oh...why did I think I had to listen to Dr. Baden and whoever this witch is on Fox?  He is another one that needs to be home saying his rosary.  He is senile (host had to finish his sentences), warped and a liar.  Anyone know who this is sitting in for Greta?

,<<<<<<<chug-a-lugging
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2072 on: June 18, 2011, 01:16:44 AM »

If anyone ever had any doubt about Spitz selling his soul for money, here is a great brief PDF (only 7 pages) about money issues at trial and on the interview with Tony P he said he "couldn't remember if he signed a contract for money".......they should ask him, he flipped out at the PS trial over that question, scared the jurors and everyone 

[
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2073 on: June 18, 2011, 01:19:18 AM »

If anyone ever had any doubt about Spitz selling his soul for money, here is a great brief PDF (only 7 pages) about money issues at trial and on the interview with Tony P he said he "couldn't remember if he signed a contract for money".......they should ask him, he flipped out at the PS trial over that question, scared the jurors and everyone 

I read that the yesterday.  Wish we had that on UTube.  I have no doubt he will really 'flip out' with Ashton grilling him.  LOL
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2074 on: June 18, 2011, 01:28:30 AM »

Oh...why did I think I had to listen to Dr. Baden and whoever this witch is on Fox?  He is another one that needs to be home saying his rosary.  He is senile (host had to finish his sentences), warped and a liar.  Anyone know who this is sitting in for Greta?

,<<<<<<<chug-a-lugging
AMEN.....I found lots of dirt on him too back during PS trial number 1...all of them make me sick, including bug boy

[
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2075 on: June 18, 2011, 01:34:45 AM »

I'm too tired to read all the way through the threads tonight but I have one question if anyone knows.       When the bug guy said he was called on Dec. 13th 2008 to be on the defense when Caylee's remains were not identified until the 18th.  Did the state challenge this and was the jury in the room when he said this?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2076 on: June 18, 2011, 01:38:17 AM »

,<<<<<<<chug-a-lugging
AMEN.....I found lots of dirt on him too back during PS trial number 1...all of them make me sick, including bug boy

It's official...I will never watch Fox again.  They didn't have one person on their panel that took up for Caylee.  Everyone of them were trashing the Prosecution.  You would think the studio would have caught on fire or something.  

Night Island..and Monkeys.  Today was another day closer to Justice for Caylee.  
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2077 on: June 18, 2011, 01:42:31 AM »

I'm too tired to read all the way through the threads tonight but I have one question if anyone knows.       When the bug guy said he was called on Dec. 13th 2008 to be on the defense when Caylee's remains were not identified until the 18th.  Did the state challenge this and was the jury in the room when he said this?

Actually he said he was called on the 11th by LKB & he arrived in Orlando on the 13th. Not sure, but I think the jury was there.  It will probably be mentioned in the closing arguments as that was very telling.  Don't forget about the experts all coming to Orlando on the 13th and mugging for the cameras as to how unfair OCSO was being not letting them in on the autopsy & crime scene.  IMO.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2078 on: June 18, 2011, 01:47:14 AM »

Actually he said he was called on the 11th by LKB & he arrived in Orlando on the 13th. Not sure, but I think the jury was there.  It will probably be mentioned in the closing arguments as that was very telling.  Don't forget about the experts all coming to Orlando on the 13th and mugging for the cameras as to how unfair OCSO was being not letting them in on the autopsy & crime scene.  IMO.
THANK YOU!!!!  I have been trying to find out the answer to this and real life kept me from reading the whole thread.   I cried when I heard that as I thought this may be another little piece of Justice for Caylee.  Now I can sleep.   Thanks again Blue Eyes!!!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2079 on: June 18, 2011, 01:53:34 AM »

Someone posted this and I thought it was interesting to repeat.  Caylees body found 8905 Suburban Dr ....Caylees birthday 8/9/05 coincidence? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.