March 28, 2024, 07:43:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 22- 6/18 - 6/19/11  (Read 650969 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: June 18, 2011, 12:56:27 PM »

I'm listening to Mr. Scheaffer say how a few jurors laughed during testimony today.  I now believe Casey turns her head away because she can't bear to see the people, that hold her fate in their hands, laughing at her or her witnesses.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: June 18, 2011, 12:56:55 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Spitz broke Caylee's skull when he opened it..

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

I am not sure why, but that hurts my heart. I saw the picture of the CSI being so careful removing her little skull from the swamp....and this asswipe breaks her skull.......

ITA Sunny..it brought tears to my eyes..this man has no respect for the deceased..he should not be a doctor of anything ..he didn't even act apologetic..he is not brilliant he is a complete imbecile with no heart or soul.

It is heartbreaking & he didnt even flinch at the thought that he did that to a precious child's remains.   He couldnt even say her name but referred to Caylee as "this child" or "the child" if that.  I am appalled that he took this position as early as December 2008 based on who sought him out, disgusting.   Nice way to end a career, shamefully.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: June 18, 2011, 12:57:47 PM »

So what next Casey gets on stand and says kronk was her lover and then wanted a reward for finding Caylee.. what a freak show.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: June 18, 2011, 12:59:19 PM »

@Aphrodite_Jones are you kidding me???? Spit made a total @ss of himself! He is a disgrace! Even the jurors were laughing at him.

BBM

https://twitter.com/#!/JustUs4Caylee
Fixed.  Needed to use hyperlink.  MB

Guess Ashton heard the giggles and that was his signal to stop.  Dumbfense was HAD once again.  
Schaeffer said 'This might be Spits' Swan Song'  (paraphrasing).  I agree.  Thanks to the God of truth.

an angelic monkey    Caylee's death will not be for nothing.  We are seeing one after another of these ghouls that lie & sell their soul for fame & money knocked off.  Divine intervention at work!

« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 01:07:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: June 18, 2011, 12:59:40 PM »

I do not think he is as forgetful as he plays on the witness stand.  I think he has very selective memory and plays on the feeble old man when it conveniences him.  He had no problems remembering little details when it suited him, yet forgetting everything that did not go with his theories.  A huge example for me was the book that Jeff presented and he said he had not read it, could not read it as it was written by lawyers, did not understand the words, but later on he quoted a page number from that book         

He needs to go retire and build birdhouses and enjoy the rest of his life rather than seek the lime light.

Proof of that is how he conveniently remembered there was another piece of duct tape nine feet away, but he got it wrong that it was one of three but a fourth.  It shows his collusion in putting this farce of a defense forward.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: June 18, 2011, 01:00:14 PM »

anthonycase WOFL
Juror 11 taking lots of notes. #fox35 #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/anthonycase

What in the world would anyone be taking notes for?  There are no facts in what this blowhart states....

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: June 18, 2011, 01:00:14 PM »

I'm wondering if the jurors are asking themselves.......Who is/are the morally bankrupt ones in this case? OMG!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: June 18, 2011, 01:00:24 PM »

Kathi Belich, WFTV
Another juror was also smirking
25 minutes ago
Kathi Belich, WFTV
Another juror is smirking
32 minutes ago
Kathi Belich, WFTV
One juror is laughing at Dr. Spitz's theory about someone putting duct tape on the skull
35 minutes ago
Kathi Belich, WFTV
Dr. Spitz is getting infuriated over his opinions being questioned
54 minutes ago
Kathi Belich, WFTV
Spitz broke Caylee's skull when he opened it..
1 hour ago
Kathi Belich, WFTV
Dr. Spitz has apparently lied on the stand about tv interviews.. And he has forgotten about national interviews
1 hour ago
Kathi Belich, WFTV
Ashton asked why did he have to open the skull if it was open and clean.. Spitz is getting very defensive and raising his voice..
1 hour ago
Kathi Belich, WFTV
He is babbling and jury is fidgeting
1 hour ago
Kathi Belich, WFTV
Prosecutor Jeff Ashton's first question was about the manner of death usually involves other info besides medical
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV
Fixed.  Needed hyperlink.  MB
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 01:08:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1168 on: June 18, 2011, 01:01:02 PM »

I am so sickened by this asswipes testimony today. It was bad enough that kc duct taped Caylee and put her precious little body in trashbags and a laundry hamper, discarded her in the swamp and left her lil body for the animals and elements to destroy. Then comes along this pos and further desecrates her lil body by opening up her empty skull and breaking it. There is no pit in hell deep enough for Casey and her defense and "experts" and I use that term loosely.

I do know one thing for certain.....I am a certifiable expert on BS after the last couple of days of testimony.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: June 18, 2011, 01:02:58 PM »

HAAAAAA!!!
So, the crime scene tech's, Jennifer Welch(?), staged that pic??

I hope they call Jennifer back next week and Dr G..so these wonderful ladies can make sure the jury knows they did their jobs properly, with respect for the deceased..and did not then or ever stage a damn thing.

This old man is a fool, imbecile and egomanic combined....get him off that friggin stand now!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: June 18, 2011, 01:04:06 PM »

@Aphrodite_Jones are you kidding me???? Spit made a total @ss of himself! He is a disgrace! Even the jurors were laughing at him.

BBM

Fixed.  Needed hyperlink.  MB

Guess Ashton heard the giggles and that was his signal to stop.  Dumbfense was HAD once again.  
Schaeffer said 'This might be Spits' Swan Song'  (paraphrasing).  I agree.  Thanks to the God of truth.

an angelic monkey    Caylee's death will not be for nothing.  We are seeing one after another of these ghouls that lie & sell their soul for fame & money knocked off.  Divine intervention at work!

an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 01:09:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: June 18, 2011, 01:04:21 PM »

The other thing that stood out for me when Spitz was testifying is when Jeff asked him if he knew about the events before death and he said "you mean about giving her to the Nanny?".

The dufense has not even shared with him the new molested, drowning,Vasco,  Kronkafied theory that they are using.  Spitz is still spinning the tale of the Nanny who applied duct tape to Caylee rather than V2 of what happened according to the dufense.

My daughter walked by my computer when Mumbles was on and her reaction was "who is Mumbledore"?
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: June 18, 2011, 01:04:41 PM »

So people now involved in defense consipiracy theory:
George
Roy K.
The guy with the wrong phone number
law enforcement
the medical examiners office.
the maggots

did I miss anyone?

The search dogs?
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1173 on: June 18, 2011, 01:05:29 PM »

11:15am Sat, June 18, 2011 Court is in session.

Warning this is not a transcript or verbatim, it is what I could hear and type at the time.

Back from a 10 minute recess.

Defense witness is Dr. Werner Spitz is back on the stand.

Back from recess, starts with a side bar.....side bar over, jury coming in.

Jeff is up.........

Dr the medical investigation requires information outside of the medical opinion?  What were you given in this case?  I did an autopsy, I went to the crime scene, I went to the Anthony home.  In order to do an adequate manner of death, you need an entire investigation?  I understand that and I asked questions and they gave me information I asked for, I asked sufficient questions about what I think happened here.  Who did you ask?  I asked Mr Baez, Mr Mason, I spoke to the Anthony's, I don't remember who those people were.  Did you read police reports?  Yes.  Which ones?  I don't remember.  What were the facts you knew about this case besides the autopsy on the body?  I knew there was a lapse of time between the disappearance of the child and the reporting of it.  Isn't that important to evaluate?  Yes, everything has to be like a jig saw puzzle, it all needs to fit together.  You can not take one item by itself.  What is your understanding of the last time Caylee Marie Anthony was seen alive?  I know that Caylee Anthony was allegedly taken to a baby-sitter, that occurred when she was alive.  What did you use to come to the opinion that the manner of the death was undetermined?  I don't know any facts of when she was alive, I have no facts of what she was doing or what was happening to her.  Would you agree that Dr G had more info than you do?  If she knew that, I know everything that she put in her report, I do not recall any info that was not in her report. I read her report, I was totally familiar.  What did she report about Caylee being last alive?  I don't recall.  It is common to summarize in death reports?  Yes, I don't but many people do.  At the very least do you need to read the police reports do find out how this child died?  Yes.  But you just told us that you don't remember anything.  No, that is not correct.  You asked me what happened, what happened before CASEY disappeared, all I know is she was a healthy 3 year old. What do you feel was significant leading up to her death?  A pool in the yard that creates a possibility of drowning. I knew that she was missing for a month before being reported missing.  Do you recall other facts?  I don't know unless you want to remind me.  You also said the failure of Dr G to open the skull was a violation of protocol?  Yes, this child made national news and we open the head...objection didn't answer the question.  What protocol was violated?  The head was not opened to see inside the skull.  Let me say this, the skull is part of the body, when you do the autopsy, you examine the whole body, when you buy a house you buy a house with a basement, if you don't want a basement then you buy one without one but it has a dining room a kitchen.  What?  Dr what I am asking you where this protocol is published.  It is not, I just know I have been trained to do it and trained others to do it.  I made that protocol but I don't know where it is.  I have been out of the mainstream of forensic pathology for a long time.  The skull not being opened was a failure, it tells me about a shoddy autopsy, if the head was not opened it provokes me.  I am sorry I did not mean to upset you.  A skull is opened in a traditional autopsy to examine the brain?  No, that is not the only reason, each case beckons a certain examination of certain things.  I would of never have know how this head was positioned if I didn't open it.  There is also a protocol that says you must open the chest if you are going to examine the ribs?  No.  You mean you can look at the skull without opening it?  You wrote this book?  He is showing him a book.  It is a text book in forensic pathology.  I wrote most of the trauma chapters.  There are articles written by Dr. Vass and Dr. Haskell, would you say this is an authoritative treatise on death?  Will you tell me where it tells you to open a skull that has been skeletonized?  Sir this is not a book of protocols, it tells you how to interpret death.  The question is the chapter in this book that you edited, does this contain a protocol on the opening of a skeletonized skull?  It is not a book on protocol, it is a book of injuries.  It doesn't say go and open the head, it does show finding of injuries you would see if the head was opened.  Are you aware of this report on skeleton remains?  Who wrote it?  Ashton tells him many names and what it is.  He is showing the witness the report that talks about not opening skeletonized skulls.  This was written by lawyers for lawyers, written in legalese, I can't understand this document, I have never been a lawyer.  Ashton wants him to read a particular section that is not in legalese.  Ashton is showing him and asking him to read it to himself.  I have never seen this, I can tell you that.  It would be fair to say that the failure to open the skull, would you say it was just the way you would of done it?  No, this should of been done in a case of national significance, wouldn't you think that an autopsy would be required, a whole one not just below the head?  Is the fact this is a significant case to you important?  Yes, it is more important because it is a high profile case.  Are you saying that this case is more important than a less high profile case?  No, people want to know about this case but they should of known about what was in the head.  This is a national case, the head should of been opened.  How many interviews have you done concerning this case.  He says one locally and one other.  Jeff asks him about another interview.  He says that was the one he mentioned, he gave it in Detroit and it was broadcast in Orlando and the Detroit News heard that I was coming to Orlando and called me.  That was the extent of my media response in this case.  Jeff asks, you gave another interview to a female newswomen?  Yes, it was about logistics.  You don't recall giving her your theories about brain dust, about tape being applied to the skull?  I was going to watch it but I fell asleep.  Were you on 2 other national shows?  I don't remember that.  You like high profile cases,don't you?  No, every case is high profile to me and I open every skull in every case.  Were you involved in Phil Spector, OJ Simpson?  Yes.  When you opened the skull, you broke it, didn't you?  I broke it?  I didn't know I broke it.  I see the break in the skull but I didn't know I did that.  Did you test the sediment you found?  No, I scrapped the skull and kept it for possible testing and then I was told this was tested by someone else, I don't know who tested it but it found it's way to an LE lab and they tested it.  Who told you that?  I don't know.  You don't know if that is brain dust or dirt, do you?  That is the settlement of a decomposing brain, please believe me, this skull of CASEY Anthony is not the first skull I have opened and find this sediment.  Without examining it you can't tell if this is brain dust or just dirt?  No, I can tell you this is brain dust, from a decomposing brain.  Do you know the area where this body was found?  Yes, I went there.  That area has water do you not think that could be sediment from dirty water as it infiltrates the skull?  You know this sediment is so common in skeleton remains that I don't have to test it to know it is brain dust.  You don't need to bother to have the sediment examined, you know without a doubt it is brain dust?  Yes, they can analyze that but it is still my opinion.  Did you know that it was washed several times to get traces of what was in the skull?  I am aware that the ME put in saline water and swished it around and tested it.  That couldn't be where the sediment was left after the washings?  No, I determined the cause of death because of the sediment in another case, an overdose of sleeping pills.  This sediment is sticky and it stays there for a long time.  You sent that sediment for chemical analysis?  Yes, because there was someone to work with.  If I had been with Dr G, I would of had her open the skull and we could of avoided this skerfuffle.  Can you put your skull back together?  You want me to put this back together?  Yes, I want to ask you a few questions about it.  Tries to put skull back together and Jeff helps him.  Your theory is that this skull decomposed on the left side with the face slightly up?  Yes.  The brain is still intact when it starts decomposing? Yes.  The skin decomposes and the brain starts decomposing and the hair falls?  No, the hair is kinda clumped together and much of the tissue receives some of that creamy, soapy stuff so the hair would stay put on it's side.  When people come they move the hair.  So your saying the skin has completely decomposed and the brain has completely decomposed and the hair wouldn't fall?  Not from the right side, the hair falls with gravity, it doesn't fall up.  The massive hair would fall this way if it was found in this position?  No, some of it would be on the right side.  Some of the hair would stay on the back on the ground on the shrubbery.  Jeff is showing him a photo of Caylee's skull and remains.  Would you agree that the mass of hair has fallen back, not to the side, wouldn't you agree?  Sir you are looking at this picture, shows the skull like this?  She has long hair and it is sitting on the base of the skull.  The hair is glued to the bone, the hair matted itself to the skull when it was placed at that location.  You would agree that this photo shows the hair mass has fallen backwards and not to the side?  The hair in this photo speaks for itself and most of the hair is on the base of this skull.  He is showing with a paper towel and the skull how the hair would look,  he put the skull on the paper towel and wrapped the skull with the hair and showing the jury it.  Dr. the photo shows that the hair has not fallen to the back or the side?  I don't see any evidence of hair falling, maybe the water washed around it and splashed the hair to the bone, glued it to the bone.  So the water displaced the hair but it didn't displace the residue?  Yes, it seems quite likely because the hair is now here, it just can't get here.  So the hair didn't just slough off?  The hair is sticky.  Did you look at this hair?  No but I know it was sticky, it was not in a clean environment, the dried up adipocere would still be there and stick the hair to the bone.  You realize this photo does not agree with your theory because it is not on the side.  No, I don't see why it can't be, it was in water.  Your theory is that the duct tape was placed after the skull was fully skeletonized?  Yes, after the skin was decomposed through the whole process of decomp, it is looking at you, it is looking at me, there is all kinds of debris.  How did this person put duct tape on the skull?  The person had a roll of duct tape, sorry I didn't bring you duct tape, I have a roll.  They just tore off pieces and attached the lower jaw to the face with duct tape.  Your theory is that the skull was found on the left side, right?  Did the person pick up the skull on the left side?  I don't know how the duct tape was applied.  If the skull was on it's side they would have to pick up the skull, the mandible would of stayed where it was?  The person would of had to pick up the skull and then the mandible and then place it in anatomical position and then place the duct tape?  I don't know how well they replaced the mandible.  Do you recall that Dr. G. said the mandible was in anatomical position?  Yes.  He would of had to take a piece of duct tape and place it around?  I didn't see the duct tape on both sides.  If your theory is correct then the duct tape would have to hold both sides of the mandible?  You would have to attach the duct tape you would of had to done it on both sides?  Why would it take 3 pieces of duct tape to attach the mandible to the jaw if it was on both sides?  Maybe they put one piece and it didn't reach, so they put two.  There was 3 pieces of duct tape, 8 inches long. Why is there no glue residue on the skull?  There is no glue residue on my forearm when I put duct tape on my arm.  Why would there be residue on the bone?  Why isn't the duct tape still stuck to the bone?  Because of intervention of water, the water would remove the glue.  So if this person removed this skull, attached the mandible to it with 3 pieces of duct tape and put it back.  They could of taken the skull somewhere put the duct tape and then brought it back to the remains scene. Then why was the hair still stuck to the tape?  I am not sure the tape still had a stickiness to stick to the hair, the heat, the water would take away the stickiness.  Are you aware that Dr. Utz had to cut the hair to remove the tape?  Some she needed to cut, some she did not need to cut.  So this person picked up the skull, picked up the mandible, put them back in position and then put on 3 pieces of duct tape and then the strands of hair would be there? No, the strands of hair were placed over the front.  Someone in the LE or the ME Office put the strands of hair there?  Yes and it wouldn't be the first time, people sit in jail for a long time because bloody clothing is thrown away.  Is it your opinion that someone draped the hair over the face?  Yes, the photos look different because someone rearranged them.  WOW JUST WOW.  Jeff is done........

Mason is up...

You were asked if there are other reasons to open the skull, are there other reasons to open the skull?  If you look at medical literature you will find that there are inside fractures of the skull that are not apparent on the outside.  You can open a skull and find a fracture on the inside that is not on the outside.  Another one is that in certain types of death, there would be hemorrhage in the base of the skull in the area of the middle ears and areas behind the lower jaw. That didn't happen here.  How does that occur?  If you smother someone or suffocate them, it would cause discoloration on the skull.  Yes, it doesn't happen every time but it does happen.  You were asked if you sent the brain matter for chemical analysis?  I did not, I don't have a lab.  Did you later find out that the sediment was sent to a toxicologist Dr. Goldburger?  Did he find the presence of poison or chloroform?  No he did not.  Last issue Mr Ashton was asking you about the presence of duct tape, do you know how many people handled that skull?  No.  Do you know if that skull was manipulated in anyway?  Yes, because manipulated means done by man and this skull was manipulated, that is why the hair is different in the photos. The skull didn't get itself to the ME's office and put itself on the brown paper to be photographed, this picture of the hair is different than this picture of the hair, so someone manipulated it.  So someone had to do it?  Someone had to do it, yes.  Witness is excused. 12:34pm.

Judge asks attorneys to approach the side bar...sidebar over.

Judge is excusing the jury till 9:00am, Monday morning.

Judge is saying so there will be no confusion about requirements of reports.  Let's make sure that you re-read that and comply so we won't have any more hiccups.  Be ready to work next Saturday until 3:00pm.  I am not going to hurry you so we will just extend the working hours, we may extend the daily working hours till 5:30 - 6:00pm.

Court is in recess till 9:00am Monday morning.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1174 on: June 18, 2011, 01:05:38 PM »

Dr. Spitz testified that the skull was never moved from the position it was found. Yet other experts said animals had moved the bones around, chewing on them etc. I can see why some jurors were laughing! 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: June 18, 2011, 01:06:54 PM »

BBM

Sweet, never thought of it that way.   an angelic monkey
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: June 18, 2011, 01:07:05 PM »

The other thing that stood out for me when Spitz was testifying is when Jeff asked him if he knew about the events before death and he said "you mean about giving her to the Nanny?".

The dufense has not even shared with him the new molested, drowning,Vasco,  Kronkafied theory that they are using.  Spitz is still spinning the tale of the Nanny who applied duct tape to Caylee rather than V2 of what happened according to the dufense.

My daughter walked by my computer when Mumbles was on and her reaction was "who is Mumbledore"?

Except the drowning theory. They must have mentioned that, because he said he "saw a pool and realized there could have been a drowning" or something to that effect. I mean, this is like saying "I saw a dog and thought maybe it mauled her." IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYTHING. But he (the witness) also said "All pieces of the puzzle must fit". Well, how does the duct tape fit with drowning, or mauling, or even choking on food?!" He contridicted himself with that, and I hope the jury caught it!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: June 18, 2011, 01:07:46 PM »

Useless testimony.. They gave him a day pass from the home for this?

That was almost pitiful. On twitter everyone is talking about how the jurors are laughing at him. It is sad the old man gave up his soul at this late in his life for money that he may never get.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: June 18, 2011, 01:08:00 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Judge Scolds Baez http://www.wftv.com/video/28281093/index.html   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: June 18, 2011, 01:08:19 PM »

Dr. Spitz testified that the skull was never moved from the position it was found. Yet other experts said animals had moved the bones around, chewing on them etc. I can see why some jurors were laughing! 

Icey, even Dr. Spitz acknowledge bones had been gnawed on by animals! So there ya go Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.