April 26, 2024, 12:06:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 22- 6/18 - 6/19/11  (Read 654169 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: June 18, 2011, 03:59:43 PM »

TeamNancyHLN Team Nancy HLN
Spitz believes tape was placed to keep jaw in place - post mortem.

http://twitter.com/#!/TeamNancyHLN

For what purpose?????????????????

Right!  Since when does anyone do such a thing?
I thought that would only happen in Arooba with donkeys but guess it is a Florida thing now too.
I absolutely do not want to know what you're talking about
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1261 on: June 18, 2011, 03:59:52 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony Ashton tried to rattle Spitz -- but didn't get far. Spitz owned that courtroom today!

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

??????

She crazy??

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: June 18, 2011, 04:00:09 PM »

Bill Shaeffer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::justice2NJ::

http://www.wftv.com/video/28281980/index.html

This is an awesome analysis.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: June 18, 2011, 04:03:01 PM »

As I was catching up this is what came to mind as I was watching Baez make a fool out of himself yet again

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58784740@N02/5845845305/
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: June 18, 2011, 04:03:26 PM »

Mr. Ashton was absolutely brilliant.  One lawyer is going to come out of this trial famous for his professional work.  It ain't Baez or the Kentucky Colonel.

I must also add that Linda has been brilliant as well. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: June 18, 2011, 04:05:50 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Spitz broke Caylee's skull when he opened it..

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

I am not sure why, but that hurts my heart. I saw the picture of the CSI being so careful removing her little skull from the swamp....and this asswipe breaks her skull.......

ITA Sunny..it brought tears to my eyes..this man has no respect for the deceased..he should not be a doctor of anything ..he didn't even act apologetic..he is not brilliant he is a complete imbecile with no heart or soul.

I am pretty tough and not too emotional but for some reason I felt that deep down....such disrespect from a man who vowed to do no harm......many years ago. This case will be what he is remembered for.........not the greatest memory IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: June 18, 2011, 04:06:47 PM »

As I was catching up this is what came to mind as I was watching Baez make a fool out of himself yet again

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58784740@N02/5845845305/

Oh, that's good!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: June 18, 2011, 04:09:30 PM »

Mr. Ashton was absolutely brilliant.  One lawyer is going to come out of this trial famous for his professional work.  It ain't Baez or the Kentucky Colonel.

I think bozo "MIGHT" have had a much better chance of getting her acquitted or at least a mistrial if he had just said "The defense rests because there is no credible evidence here and the prosecution has not proved their case."  I am not sure that wasn't the route mumbles wanted to take and bozo overruled him so he could get face time.

Now, he is locked into an insane theory which can only be given any credence if he puts KC on the stand. My personal opinion is Linda and Ashton are chomping at the bit to have that to happen. I think they would both take turns destroying her and because she hates women so she most likely would show her true colors at her. Ashton has a way of destroying witnesses in a back door way and Linda is an upfront questioner so between the two of them she would lose it right there in that courtroom.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: June 18, 2011, 04:10:09 PM »

I am so sickened by this asswipes testimony today. It was bad enough that kc duct taped Caylee and put her precious little body in trashbags and a laundry hamper, discarded her in the swamp and left her lil body for the animals and elements to destroy. Then comes along this pos and further desecrates her lil body by opening up her empty skull and breaking it. There is no pit in hell deep enough for Casey and her defense and "experts" and I use that term loosely.

I do know one thing for certain.....I am a certifiable expert on BS after the last couple of days of testimony.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: June 18, 2011, 04:13:11 PM »

HAAAAAA!!!
So, the crime scene tech's, Jennifer Welch(?), staged that pic??

I hope they call Jennifer back next week and Dr G..so these wonderful ladies can make sure the jury knows they did their jobs properly, with respect for the deceased..and did not then or ever stage a damn thing.

This old man is a fool, imbecile and egomanic combined....get him off that friggin stand now!

what if the state didn't have knowledgeable, dedicated attorneys like Caylee's team?  That old fart might have been believed. I know one thing he sure didn't make any points saying Dr. G's autopsy was SHODDY....Floridians love and respect Dr. G. I am not a Floridian but I have a great deal of respect for her. She knew this case was high profile and there in no way she made any mistakes....I'd bet on it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1270 on: June 18, 2011, 04:13:42 PM »

After this trial over with no matter what ICA gets for her punishment Jose Baez will never work in Orlando again.  If he does stay there and try to practice he will be the laughing stock of the town and no one in their right mind will ever hire him. 
I think Mason will be retiring after this case is over.  I think he just took the case for the notoriety.  He is a fool too for his role in this trial. 

All the rest of the defense and their witnesses, etc.  should all be ashamed of themselves for their role in this trial.  It seems to me that none of them realize that this is about a precious little angel that was murdered by her mother. 

I realize the ICA in entitled to a fair trial and I agree with that.  But the behavior by the whole defense team makes me sick to my stomach.  Lay out your case in a professional manner and let the chips fall where they may. 

Oh and a note to GA and CA if they read here.  Although I am sad that you lost your granddaughter and your daughter may get the DP the way you behaved is the reason for the public treating you the way they have and are doing again.  Do the right thing and tell the truth for Caylee.   Remember your granddaughter who you cried on the stand about.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: June 18, 2011, 04:14:45 PM »

I am not sure of the job title of the red haired lady that sits in front of JP. Watch a little of the section where bozo is getting his azz chewed. Two words from Hizzoner and she would light into the Dt light a rabid pitbull..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: June 18, 2011, 04:14:53 PM »

I am so sickened by this asswipes testimony today. It was bad enough that kc duct taped Caylee and put her precious little body in trashbags and a laundry hamper, discarded her in the swamp and left her lil body for the animals and elements to destroy. Then comes along this pos and further desecrates her lil body by opening up her empty skull and breaking it. There is no pit in hell deep enough for Casey and her defense and "experts" and I use that term loosely.

I do know one thing for certain.....I am a certifiable expert on BS after the last couple of days of testimony.

I wonder how the Anthonys felt when they heard he BROKE her little skull after everyone else had been so careful with it so it could stay intact. That had to be a deliberate action as skulls are NOT that easy to break. In the Anthropology lab for the Body Farm there are hundreds of skulls which have been handled by hundreds of people and none of them ever broke. It really hacks me off to think he did that to "throw" a case.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: June 18, 2011, 04:17:37 PM »

I thought LKB was rejoining the team today? 

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: June 18, 2011, 04:17:39 PM »

After this trial over with no matter what ICA gets for her punishment Jose Baez will never work in Orlando again.  If he does stay there and try to practice he will be the laughing stock of the town and no one in their right mind will ever hire him. 
I think Mason will be retiring after this case is over.  I think he just took the case for the notoriety.  He is a fool too for his role in this trial. 

All the rest of the defense and their witnesses, etc.  should all be ashamed of themselves for their role in this trial.  It seems to me that none of them realize that this is about a precious little angel that was murdered by her mother. 

I realize the ICA in entitled to a fair trial and I agree with that.  But the behavior by the whole defense team makes me sick to my stomach.  Lay out your case in a professional manner and let the chips fall where they may. 

Oh and a note to GA and CA if they read here.  Although I am sad that you lost your granddaughter and your daughter may get the DP the way you behaved is the reason for the public treating you the way they have and are doing again.  Do the right thing and tell the truth for Caylee.   Remember your granddaughter who you cried on the stand about.

Not just Orlando...this case is, as Dr. Spitz kept pointing out, of national interest. *If* Baez dosen't get disbarred, he will have to work at some thieving corporation or something, where he's out of public sight.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: June 18, 2011, 04:18:39 PM »

Oooooo, where'd you hear this? 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: June 18, 2011, 04:21:12 PM »

Mr. Ashton was absolutely brilliant.  One lawyer is going to come out of this trial famous for his professional work.  It ain't Baez or the Kentucky Colonel.

I think bozo "MIGHT" have had a much better chance of getting her acquitted or at least a mistrial if he had just said "The defense rests because there is no credible evidence here and the prosecution has not proved their case."  I am not sure that wasn't the route mumbles wanted to take and bozo overruled him so he could get face time.

Now, he is locked into an insane theory which can only be given any credence if he puts KC on the stand. My personal opinion is Linda and Ashton are chomping at the bit to have that to happen. I think they would both take turns destroying her and because she hates women so she most likely would show her true colors at her. Ashton has a way of destroying witnesses in a back door way and Linda is an upfront questioner so between the two of them she would lose it right there in that courtroom.

Good post Turbo and spot on about LDB and JA...
Baez is getting shot down right and left, his ego is getting bruised, he got a public spank this morning, he just bristles at being corrected or forced to comply. I think he'll get angry enough to send his *star* player. If anybody knows, he knows, casey is a liars liar. He might get so mad that he knows she's the last chance to make him look good....it won't work for the reasons you stated above but it will be the show to see!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: June 18, 2011, 04:22:34 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Judge Scolds Baez http://www.wftv.com/video/28281093/index.html   

I HOPE JP follows up on this......I understand  he is doing everything to protect against a successful appeal.....but by doing so JB continually gets a free pass..it has happened time and time again.....does it ever end? Or does he continue to get a free pass?  For me the answer to my question will be, for me,  if the State submits an instruction to the jury and if JP reads it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: June 18, 2011, 04:23:43 PM »

I think there was a little mistake last night when someone was talking about dates for bugboy being hired and then it was linked to an old WS tread that mentioned her joining the defense.WS dates the comments in tiny little numbers.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: June 18, 2011, 04:24:11 PM »

On yesterday's thread, end of day, around page 100 or so. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.