April 26, 2024, 05:14:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 22- 6/18 - 6/19/11  (Read 654156 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1500 on: June 19, 2011, 10:34:42 AM »

If the defense is claiming all of these conspiracies then why didn't LE plant whorseface's finger prints all over the duct tape?

Do No Evil 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: June 19, 2011, 10:38:16 AM »

Did Caylee have health insurance?  I know they say she was never sick but she had to go to the dr. for vaccinations. Alot of them too.  I am over protective of my 2 year old and believe me I am Mrs. Wet Ones.  She's been sick plenty!

If not did she have a medical card?  How did Casey pay for it and how did she keep it from her parents if she didn't.  If she said she didn't have benefits through work I can't believe they would "believe" that an event planning job at Universal Studios did not provide health insurance.

Just wondering

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: June 19, 2011, 10:39:07 AM »

If the defense is claiming all of these conspiracies then why didn't LE plant whorseface's finger prints all over the duct tape?

Exactly
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: June 19, 2011, 10:40:54 AM »

Is Rodriguez claiming to have cofounded The Body Farm or is it the media suggesting that? I've seen nothing that shows he cofounded it with Bass, only that he helped start it. When I see "helped start", I tend to think it was when more cadavar were added as well as other grad students. I'm trying to remember how many students there were on this team. I forget. Turbo would know, she knows her Bass! I think it was a group of 6 grad students, including Rodriguez, but I could be off. I seriously forget. This group help form the forensic study edu as we know it today. As far as founding, that has to be Bass. Just like all the articles say, he started with 1 body & a concrete slab, as working for TN as the ME. He's one smart fart!

Actually he was not even a graduate student when the Body Farm was started so you are right. I think the hype about him being a co-founder is BS and I really can't see him saying that because it is too easy to check. It most likely is media hype.

I just went back and listened to the first part of his testimony from this morning.  Baez asked him if he was a Co-Founder of The Body Farm, and he answered yes, he was.  He goes on to tell how that came about...

Starts at about 5:25

http://www.wftv.com/video/28280973/index.html

I just fired off an email to Jeff Ashton about his statement and suggested he contact Dr. Bass for verification but that Rodriguez was not a co-founder but a research assistant. I included the years he attended UT and what degrees he held at that time. If he lied about one thing he is not a dependable witness.

Turbo -  TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: June 19, 2011, 10:41:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Is trial in session to tomorrow?  Does anybody know who the defence witness/es will be?

Thanks

Have a good day all.

Janet
7:40 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: June 19, 2011, 10:44:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Is trial in session to tomorrow?  Does anybody know who the defence witness/es will be?

Thanks

Have a good day all.

Janet
7:40 AM PT

I would think Mr. Rodriguez.......
But what do I know.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: June 19, 2011, 10:48:50 AM »

OMG that is priceless, we got people over here howling and crying over this Smile
Monkey Devil!
You can say that again.

What is it? 
Thanks

pb

IDK - I don't do Facebook - folks who don't do Facebook can't see what's at the link.

Here you go - it's on youtube too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uftRrb8Btw

Thanks...it is funny!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: June 19, 2011, 10:49:42 AM »

Probably been posted before but interesting backround article on JP;
http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: June 19, 2011, 10:50:50 AM »

#1 - Why isn't Rodriguez mentioned at the official UTN Body Farm website?
#2 - Fishy that his name was just added to Wiki on October 12, 2010 (we know Wiki can be edited by almost anyone)

Klaas - TY

For all that work!  It's very interesting that the information was changed in 2010....this could lead to something...I sure hope Ashton, et al, are checking this out.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:17:54 PM by klaasend » Logged

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: June 19, 2011, 10:57:38 AM »

I watched bug boy's testimony. As a layperson with a non science background I could see how his grade 5 science project was flawed. I am amazed that a so called educated person like bug boy did that project with the pig in a trunk and tried to sell that mess in the trunk as a recreation of what happened in Casey's trunk.
Watching Mr. Ashton smack him down with the pig in a blanket remark and more was the best thing I've seen in this case for a while.
And I did see Casey laugh along with the whole thing, right in front of the jury.
What is appalling to me is that this crap that these experts spew is allowed.
Rodriguez is smarter and has more experience than bug boy and why would someone like that get involved with this trial ? I don't like that LKB seems to have a gang of these " experts" whose purpose is to throw a F*** into evidence and trials at her disposal. When she became involved, I did expect to see her gang show up, but I still am amazed that this crap goes on. Can't these persons earn a living or get whatever attention and acclaim that they want by doing legitimate science ?     
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: June 19, 2011, 11:04:56 AM »

snip

Can't these persons earn a living or get whatever attention and acclaim that they want by doing legitimate science ?

How many people are following this case?  Attention grabber for the future,
you think?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: June 19, 2011, 11:08:05 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there.  I was watching the infamous Dr. Spitz Evisceration by Jeff Ashton.  All that was needed was a replay of the scene in the movie "Inherit the Wind" ....
Matthew Harrison Brady: I do not think about things I do not think about.
Henry Drummond: Do you ever think about things that you do think about?
I can just see Jeff saying that...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: June 19, 2011, 11:13:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkey friends!
Thanls to everyone for looking into Dr Rod...
I always trust that little voice that tells me something isnt quite right
He was very quick to throw Bobo under the bus, rightly so, but I couldnt understand why someone who 'cofounded' an amazing place like the body farm would bounce from state to state, job to job instead of refining his creation. His demeanor was off..
Thanks to you Turbo for your BF knowledge.. I hope Jeff gets your email in time to verify the doc's background..
Thanks to Red for his amazing acknowledgement of the Bigman xoxo

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: June 19, 2011, 11:14:11 AM »

I did see a grade 5 science project on decompostion of a pig's foot. Some little odd kid did a CSI exhibit and it was better than bug boy's. No bugs, it was done in a sterile dish over a period of time with pictures and obsevations at each time inverval until the foot was just goo. The pig foot was purchased at a store. 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: June 19, 2011, 11:20:16 AM »

Talking about duct tape..

Did my own little experiment.
Heavy rubber (the ones u use for washing dishes, yellow) gloves.
I tried using my teeth to start it and next a putty scarper.
Both worked.
The tape was easy to get off the gloves.

Also after re looking at the tape from the pic's, kc might of use a scissor to start the ripe.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: June 19, 2011, 11:20:59 AM »

Did Caylee have health insurance?  I know they say she was never sick but she had to go to the dr. for vaccinations. Alot of them too.  I am over protective of my 2 year old and believe me I am Mrs. Wet Ones.  She's been sick plenty!

If not did she have a medical card?  How did Casey pay for it and how did she keep it from her parents if she didn't.  If she said she didn't have benefits through work I can't believe they would "believe" that an event planning job at Universal Studios did not provide health insurance.

Just wondering

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

thx guys
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: June 19, 2011, 11:23:03 AM »

Talking about duct tape..

Did my own little experiment.
Heavy rubber (the ones u use for washing dishes, yellow) gloves.
I tried using my teeth to start it and next a putty scarper.
Both worked.
The tape was easy to get off the gloves.

Also after re looking at the tape from the pic's, kc might of use a scissor to start the ripe.

I'm 5'0" and have really small hands.  My hubby always laughs at me for using scissors to cut duct tape.  I just cannot tear it!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: June 19, 2011, 11:26:14 AM »

Just wondering

Since KC didn't work to have access to medical coverage, the only affordable insurance to her would have been through the state.  In order to get state benefits, paternity must be established, or at least attempted to be established.  KC, and I think Cindy as well, didn't want Caylee's paternity established because they didn't want to have to deal with a father figure in Caylee's life.   Therefore, KC would not apply for state benefits for Caylee period.  I maybe the only person who thinks this, but I do believe that KC and probably Cindy as well, know who the father is but don't want him to know.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: June 19, 2011, 11:27:12 AM »

snip

Can't these persons earn a living or get whatever attention and acclaim that they want by doing legitimate science ?

How many people are following this case?  Attention grabber for the future,
you think?

people will sell their souls these days just to be on tv!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: June 19, 2011, 11:27:48 AM »

Just wondering

(Sorry to get into your box:(

Since KC didn't work to have access to medical coverage, the only affordable insurance to her would have been through the state.  In order to get state benefits, paternity must be established, or at least attempted to be established.  KC, and I think Cindy as well, didn't want Caylee's paternity established because they didn't want to have to deal with a father figure in Caylee's life.   Therefore, KC would not apply for state benefits for Caylee period.  I maybe the only person who thinks this, but I do believe that KC and probably Cindy as well, know who the father is but don't want him to know.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.