April 26, 2024, 10:37:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 22- 6/18 - 6/19/11  (Read 654166 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: June 19, 2011, 11:28:35 AM »

If the defense is claiming all of these conspiracies then why didn't LE plant whorseface's finger prints all over the duct tape?

Exactly

yep!  And the garbage bags, and the needle  puleez grasping grasping grasping
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: June 19, 2011, 11:29:27 AM »

Probably been posted before but interesting backround article on JP;
http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/

I haven't seen it - thanks!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: June 19, 2011, 11:31:57 AM »

Did Caylee have health insurance?  I know they say she was never sick but she had to go to the dr. for vaccinations. Alot of them too.  I am over protective of my 2 year old and believe me I am Mrs. Wet Ones.  She's been sick plenty!

If not did she have a medical card?  How did Casey pay for it and how did she keep it from her parents if she didn't.  If she said she didn't have benefits through work I can't believe they would "believe" that an event planning job at Universal Studios did not provide health insurance.

Just wondering

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”
I don't see why this was not brought up in court?

Funny Cindy does not mention Her love for Caylee in her post.

And when she called 911 first time does not mention her being gone.
Just money and car!
When she KNEW Caseys clothes and car smelled like death.
Odd family love..
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: June 19, 2011, 11:36:25 AM »

If the defense is claiming all of these conspiracies then why didn't LE plant whorseface's finger prints all over the duct tape?

Exactly

yep!  And the garbage bags, and the needle  puleez grasping grasping grasping
Yea there would be no court then..
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: June 19, 2011, 11:44:55 AM »

Did Caylee have health insurance?  I know they say she was never sick but she had to go to the dr. for vaccinations. Alot of them too.  I am over protective of my 2 year old and believe me I am Mrs. Wet Ones.  She's been sick plenty!

If not did she have a medical card?  How did Casey pay for it and how did she keep it from her parents if she didn't.  If she said she didn't have benefits through work I can't believe they would "believe" that an event planning job at Universal Studios did not provide health insurance.

Just wondering

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Just money and car!
Odd family love..

down right odd "family" if you ask me.  Everytime I hear Lee's "C-M-A" speech it gives me the willies.  I still don't think George molested her but man they could have nipped this whole thing in the bud by controlling her YEARS ago!  I don't believe in spanking (because I was abused) but let me say my 2 year old does not rule my roost (even though we spoil her)! 

Years ago my college roommate's sister tried to kill her whole family by leaving the gas on & closing the house up.  Why?  She wanted their rv to run off with her boyfriend.  She was the baby of the family and same thing.  They always made excuses for her, covered up her lies & mistakes and let her walk all over them.  The cable guy or some service worker found them and saved their lives.  The police investigated and the mother took the blame saying she slept walk and must have done it.  The father went along with it.  My roommate was afraid to go home that summer & ended up taking summer classes so she wouldn't have to!   The Ants remind me alot of them!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: June 19, 2011, 11:45:21 AM »

snip

Can't these persons earn a living or get whatever attention and acclaim that they want by doing legitimate science ?

How many people are following this case?  Attention grabber for the future,
you think?

people will sell their souls these days just to be on tv!
Or get in fights while standing in line.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: June 19, 2011, 11:45:44 AM »

Ashton says in the Orlando news copied on this link...
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/prosecution-wants-mental-health-reports-about-casey-kept-out/

There is nothing in the results of Caseys mental evaluation by the American psychiatry institution that says she has been diagnosed with ANY disorder.. no personality disorder. No clinical illness..

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: June 19, 2011, 11:47:14 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/prosecution-wants-mental-health-reports-about-casey-kept-out/

There is nothing in the results of Caseys mental evaluation by the American psychiatry institution that says she has been diagnosed with ANY disorder.. no personality disorder. No clinical illness..

too bad there's not a test for pure evil!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: June 19, 2011, 11:49:56 AM »

snip

Can't these persons earn a living or get whatever attention and acclaim that they want by doing legitimate science ?

How many people are following this case?  Attention grabber for the future,
you think?

people will sell their souls these days just to be on tv!
Or get in fights while standing in line.

I can't believe those two guys actually thought they could cut line & those die hard "fans?" would let them get away with it.  I'm surprised that marker lady didn't jab their eyes out with her Sharpie
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: June 19, 2011, 11:51:45 AM »

Just wondering

Just money and car!
Odd family love..

down right odd "family" if you ask me.  Everytime I hear Lee's "C-M-A" speech it gives me the willies.  I still don't think George molested her but man they could have nipped this whole thing in the bud by controlling her YEARS ago!  I don't believe in spanking (because I was abused) but let me say my 2 year old does not rule my roost (even though we spoil her)! 

Years ago my college roommate's sister tried to kill her whole family by leaving the gas on & closing the house up.  Why?  She wanted their rv to run off with her boyfriend.  She was the baby of the family and same thing.  They always made excuses for her, covered up her lies & mistakes and let her walk all over them.  The cable guy or some service worker found them and saved their lives.  The police investigated and the mother took the blame saying she slept walk and must have done it.  The father went along with it.  My roommate was afraid to go home that summer & ended up taking summer classes so she wouldn't have to!   The Ants remind me alot of them!

Thank God for the cable guy! Yea seems like they covered up for Casey too much.
Cindy could have put a fraud alert on her credits cards Or something!
And LEE boy you said it!!! That speech he gave was meant for Casey and was bizarre!!!
Like the whole family...
Seems like the Anthonys all lived like NOT real emotions.. fake even to eachother.
Very dysfunctional..
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: June 19, 2011, 11:53:53 AM »

I watched bug boy's testimony. As a layperson with a non science background I could see how his grade 5 science project was flawed. I am amazed that a so called educated person like bug boy did that project with the pig in a trunk and tried to sell that mess in the trunk as a recreation of what happened in Casey's trunk.
Watching Mr. Ashton smack him down with the pig in a blanket remark and more was the best thing I've seen in this case for a while.
And I did see Casey laugh along with the whole thing, right in front of the jury.
What is appalling to me is that this crap that these experts spew is allowed.
Rodriguez is smarter and has more experience than bug boy and why would someone like that get involved with this trial ? I don't like that LKB seems to have a gang of these " experts" whose purpose is to throw a F*** into evidence and trials at her disposal. When she became involved, I did expect to see her gang show up, but I still am amazed that this crap goes on. Can't these persons earn a living or get whatever attention and acclaim that they want by doing legitimate science ?     

I agree that BugBoy's experiment was juvenile at best.  Too many factors were overlooked and protocols ignored.  I already mentioned the fact  of the lack of a controlled environment, ie using salvage cars versus unused cars.  I have also been considering the construction/type of the vehicles.  BugBoy said the flies migrated into the passenger compartment of his vehicle.  Is  this common in the UT tests?  I can see that a vehicle like my husband's Jetta, in which the backseats folddown allowing access to the trunk would allow much easier migration of the flies than a vehicle with a more resistant barrier between the trunk and the backseatI 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: June 19, 2011, 11:54:12 AM »

You got that right. I hope the jury sees the truth..
I think they will...
Baez defense is a joke...
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: June 19, 2011, 11:57:55 AM »

Just wondering

Just money and car!
Odd family love..

Thank God for the cable guy! Yea seems like they covered up for Casey too much.
Cindy could have put a fraud alert on her credits cards Or something!
And LEE boy you said it!!! That speech he gave was meant for Casey and was bizarre!!!
Like the whole family...
Seems like the Anthonys all lived like NOT real emotions.. fake even to eachother.
Very dysfunctional..

You know what - that is a great way of saying it Not Real or fake emotions.  I think they also have this us against the world & everyone is out to get us mentality. 

If casey had such a great job (in Cindy's mind) why would she need to steal money.  She didn't pay rent, she didn't buy groceries, as you guys have shown me she didn't pay for that baby's medical, she didn't buy Caylee's clothes, she didn't pay for car insurance.  Where did they think her money went?  The first think I would think of was drugs - so why didn't they call the police after a week of not seeing Caylee and a daughter out of control hanging out with druggies?  My mind would be going to some dark places & I would be driving to the police station.  If it were just Casey that's one thing but their precious granddaughter was involved!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: June 19, 2011, 12:04:52 PM »

Bug Boy's experiment rendered the car useless as it could never be cleaned up enough.
The conditions were not the same as he didn't triple bag the pig or wrap it in a blanket.
Plus the climate differences and the different type of vehicle.
With all his education, why was this the best he could do ?
It was an attempt at a hoax. After all of his jibber jabber and the drawing of little pictures and the maggots, ugh , that was what I took away from his entire testimony.   
Poor bug boy, how is he going to live that one down ?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: June 19, 2011, 12:11:53 PM »

#1 - Why isn't Rodriguez mentioned at the official UTN Body Farm website?
#2 - Fishy that his name was just added to Wiki on October 12, 2010 (we know Wiki can be edited by almost anyone)

Klaas - TY

For all that work!  It's very interesting that the information was changed in 2010....this could lead to something...I sure hope Ashton, et al, are checking this out.

thanks for all the info on Rodriguez......it was clear from the get go he had an agenda with his opening statement that he was an unpaid consultant..and now we know he is an unpaid asswipe..
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:17:09 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: June 19, 2011, 12:25:39 PM »

Just wondering

Just money and car!
Odd family love..

Considering how early on Cindy wrote this I am still surprised at how she wrote about her guilt.
"...All I am guilty of is ..."
Now where is that speech analysis person when you want her?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1536 on: June 19, 2011, 12:30:40 PM »

Probably been posted before but interesting backround article on JP;
http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/

Thanks for posting alagary!  Great article!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1537 on: June 19, 2011, 12:37:51 PM »

There is  - the Hare test for Psychopathy.  http://www.hare.org/  But since psychopathy is not treatable, and often gets worse with treatment, it is not an illness.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1538 on: June 19, 2011, 12:51:53 PM »

#2 - Fishy that his name was just added to Wiki on October 12, 2010 (we know Wiki can be edited by almost anyone)

Thanks Klaas!  I KNEW something was up with that wiki page! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: June 19, 2011, 12:56:19 PM »

Klaas - TY

For all that work!  It's very interesting that the information was changed in 2010....this could lead to something...I sure hope Ashton, et al, are checking this out.

thanks for all the info on Rodriguez......it was clear from the get go he had an agenda with his opening statement that he was an unpaid consultant..and now we know he is an unpaid asswipe..

More thanks from me too for all the research on Rodriguez.  If he embellished his status with The Body farm it's important. Jurors aren't stupid, they will be able to connect the dots that the guy is willing to pump up his credentials and lie on the stand about something that is unnecessary. His work in the field would have been sufficient to establish his testimony but by having yet another witness that is skirting the truth on any issue taints the validity of anything else he might say.
I hope the SAO gets to the bottom of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.