April 18, 2024, 12:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 22- 6/18 - 6/19/11  (Read 653582 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: June 19, 2011, 06:55:27 PM »

More similarities with Casey and her behavoir and the other woman/evil bitch I just posted about:
 ::snipping2::
Detective Debbie Beavers with the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department testified that while she was investigating another case, Kenisha Berry took her to a number of locations  including the dumpster where 'Baby Hope' was found.

Dr. Tommy Brown also tesified. He's a pathologist who did the autopsy on 'Baby Hope.' He testified he believes 'Baby Hope' was alive when he was placed in the garbage bag    because milk was found in his stomach.

Redeaux said she asked Berry where she got the duct tape, and testified Berry told her "it was laying around the house."

Redeaux testified Berry told her she "had the baby in the trunk of the car with the dirty clothes and drove him to the dumpster

http://www.kfdm.com/news/berry-4666-baby-told.html

WOW! Lots of similarities there ...wonder if Casey had researched this, or if she thought it was a novel idea?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1681 on: June 19, 2011, 07:01:36 PM »

OK, I am rewatching Dr Rod's testimony and I am getting the feeling that he was bounced from the Body Farm.....he sees himself as a founder.. building it by pouring concrete and putting up fences, writing the first paper.. so why did he leave? bitter? unrecognized? ego driven and felt he was underecognized?

I also pointed out to Ashton that originally there were NO FENCES and those were only built after some of the UT students "got wind" (a little pun there) of what they were doing and started going to see the bodies. LOL There also used to be an animal research facility on that back road but it has been torn down since.

I didn't note the link and I looked at so many I'm not sure I could find it again, but iirc I read that there were some protests from locals in the early days as well BEFORE the fences went up, and that the fences seemed to resolve that problem.  Do you remember anything about that?

Yeah, it was some group who thought it very morbid and undignified for bodies to be laid out in a field. It was not college students that I remember, but they even tried to get a bill passed in legislature but LE interceded and got it stopped because it was so beneficial to them.

Thanks Turbo!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1682 on: June 19, 2011, 07:02:35 PM »

More similarities with Casey and her behavoir and the other woman/evil bitch I just posted about:
Detective Debbie Beavers with the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department testified that while she was investigating another case, Kenisha Berry took her to a number of locations  including the dumpster where 'Baby Hope' was found.

Dr. Tommy Brown also tesified. He's a pathologist who did the autopsy on 'Baby Hope.' He testified he believes 'Baby Hope' was alive when he was placed in the garbage bag    because milk was found in his stomach.

Redeaux said she asked Berry where she got the duct tape, and testified Berry told her "it was laying around the house."

Redeaux testified Berry told her she "had the baby in the trunk of the car with the dirty clothes and drove him to the dumpster

http://www.kfdm.com/news/berry-4666-baby-told.html

WOW! Lots of similarities there ...wonder if Casey had researched this, or if she thought it was a novel idea?

Possibly, the baby was found almost right away but the case wasn't solved for 5+ yrs....so, had they not found the baby so early and kept the evidence which had her fingerprints on the tape, she very likely would have gotten away with this one......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: June 19, 2011, 07:04:08 PM »

Holy shitake! I just found a cached site that lists expert witnesses. It's a long read but seriously interesting. An expert can make up to $7000 an hour being consulted on court cases & taking the stand. This site, if you scroll down, lists over 600 expert witnesses. They are entered into data bases. Several well known names are on this list. Just scroll down...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&q=cache:u0lrH6jLr54J:orp-india.com/blog/

I scroll through the list and notice it is the oddest way to put names in order I have ever seen. Alphabetical but starting with title if they have one (Nurse Zenaida would be listed under N) No title listed by first name. Anyone ever see that before?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1684 on: June 19, 2011, 07:14:42 PM »

And yet another one.....I wonder how many cases are out there like these, I just did a quick google and found these in 10 minutes 

The three boys were suffocated with duct tape. Williams was the father of two of the boys.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/60856182.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: June 19, 2011, 07:21:12 PM »

And yet another one.....I wonder how many cases are out there like these, I just did a quick google and found these in 10 minutes 

The three boys were suffocated with duct tape. Williams was the father of two of the boys.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/60856182.html

No DNA on the duck tape either....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: June 19, 2011, 07:24:45 PM »

Holy shitake! I just found a cached site that lists expert witnesses. It's a long read but seriously interesting. An expert can make up to $7000 an hour being consulted on court cases & taking the stand. This site, if you scroll down, lists over 600 expert witnesses. They are entered into data bases. Several well known names are on this list. Just scroll down...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&q=cache:u0lrH6jLr54J:orp-india.com/blog/

I scroll through the list and notice it is the oddest way to put names in order I have ever seen. Alphabetical but starting with title if they have one (Nurse Zenaida would be listed under N) No title listed by first name. Anyone ever see that before?

Sounds like my iphone 4 ...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: June 19, 2011, 07:30:50 PM »

Thank you Klaas, but does it show any other corrections or additions? I'm wondering when the chemist info was added.

Whoever first set up the Wiki on Vass added the Forensic Chemist as the "known as".  I don't know who initially added it to Wiki but I assure you it was not Arpad Vass.     I believe it was a simple error. 

Klaas, check it out... Here's the correction stats on the Vass wiki page. I'm on my iPhone so I'm
not cropping pics to save, but here's the link & I personally think you may find it interesting:
(The whole page is interesting but the most info is at the bottom. It informs the ip or user I'd that did each addition or edit, the date, etc. Funny how many dates are 2008 & 2011! Betcha anything somebody pro defense is the one that gave erroneous info just to throw him off when he's being questioned!
http://toolserver.org/~soxred93/articleinfo/index.php?article=Arpad_Vass&lang=en&wiki=wikipedia
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: June 19, 2011, 07:48:05 PM »

Turbo:

Do you know, or can you find out, what "year" the fence was put up?

Do you know, or can you find out, "if" Dr. Rod was working at the body farm when the fence was installed?

If he lied  about being a co-founder, he "could" be lying about putting up a fence.

I have some calls out now. I will find out. I am thinking about 83 or 84 but I could be off a year or so. I will try to research the bill that they tried to pass to stop the body farm altogether because that was the year it was put up.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: June 19, 2011, 07:48:13 PM »

The prosecution flawlessly illustrated their case, one step at a time, with each witness flowing into the next.

Now, comes the defense.

Baez, who, along with everyone else, has waited 3 years for this day, charges out of the starting gate with a shocking opening statement. 

I have yet to see any of the allegations from that opening statement being addressed.

Instead, the defense team has given us the "Three Bear's" witnesses , meaning they are either too young, too old, too stupid, too full of themselves.  None of their witnesses have been "just right".

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: June 19, 2011, 07:51:02 PM »

Thank you Klaas, but does it show any other corrections or additions? I'm wondering when the chemist info was added.

Whoever first set up the Wiki on Vass added the Forensic Chemist as the "known as".  I don't know who initially added it to Wiki but I assure you it was not Arpad Vass.     I believe it was a simple error. 

Klaas, check it out... Here's the correction stats on the Vass wiki page. I'm on my iPhone so I'm
not cropping pics to save, but here's the link & I personally think you may find it interesting:
(The whole page is interesting but the most info is at the bottom. It informs the ip or user I'd that did each addition or edit, the date, etc. Funny how many dates are 2008 & 2011! Betcha anything somebody pro defense is the one that gave erroneous info just to throw him off when he's being questioned!
http://toolserver.org/~soxred93/articleinfo/index.php?article=Arpad_Vass&lang=en&wiki=wikipedia

Thanks, I like this stats page.  It's only showing the top 50 edits IPs though
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: June 19, 2011, 07:52:27 PM »

OMG Klaas, look at this shit! Who was screwing with Vass editing the wiki? His page was started on July 5, 2008 & he was listed as an ANTHROPOLOGIST! I hope we can figure out the physical addresses of the ips that supplied erroneous info. You can even see where an idiot put something ignorant on there referencing hamburger & chicken. I wanna dot somebody's eye right about now!   

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arpad_Vass&dir=prev&action=history
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1692 on: June 19, 2011, 07:56:40 PM »

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Is William C. Rodriguez III Really a Co-Founder of the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility, Better Known as “The Body Farm”? I though Dr. Bass Founded It!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/19/casey-anthony-murder-trial-is-william-c-rodriguez-iii-really-a-co-founder-of-the-university-of-tennessee-anthropological-research-facility-better-known-as-the-body-farm-i-though-dr-bass-found/

Things That Make You Go Hmm …

Yesterday, during the tumultuous morning  of the Casey Anthony murder trial when defense expert witness, William C. Rodriguez, was on the witness stand he stated that he was a co-founder of the “Body Farm”, or as it is officially known as the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility.With all of the attention being paid to the fact that Judge Belvin Perry admonished defense council Jose Baez for his intentional effort in going against the court’s order on discovery, was there something missed with regards to this defense expert witness’s vitae? Obviously Mr. Rodriguez has an extensive history in forensic anthropology, but  did he really co-found the Body Farm?

Upon a cursory review, the only reference of William Rodriguez as a co-founder of the Body Farm was in a Wiki. Please tell me that Jose Baez and his master defense team sleuths did not use a Wiki as the Gospel? This would be as big a blunder as jumping to conclusions that Vasco Thompson  received calls from George Anthony, even though he ex-con never had the telephone number in question until 2009.

Defense expert witness testimony on direct from Jose Baez, June 19, 2011: (Watch VIDEO HERE on exact comments)

Defense Attorney Jose Baez: Are you a Co-Founder of the Anthropological Facility at the Univ of TN – also known as the Body Farm?
William Rodriguez:  Yes I am

Thanks TurboThink and Klaas

Great post Red!  

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:07:19 PM by Red » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: June 19, 2011, 08:01:24 PM »

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Is William C. Rodriguez III Really a Co-Founder of the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility, Better Known as “The Body Farm”? I though Dr. Bass Founded It!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/19/casey-anthony-murder-trial-is-william-c-rodriguez-iii-really-a-co-founder-of-the-university-of-tennessee-anthropological-research-facility-better-known-as-the-body-farm-i-though-dr-bass-found/

Yesterday, during the tumultuous morning  of the Casey Anthony murder trial when defense expert witness, William C. Rodriguez, was on the witness stand he stated that he was a co-founder of the “Body Farm”, or as it is officially known as the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility.With all of the attention being paid to the fact that Judge Belvin Perry admonished defense council Jose Baez for his intentional effort in going against the court’s order on discovery, was there something missed with regards to this defense expert witness’s vitae? Obviously Mr. Rodriguez has an extensive history in forensic anthropology, but  did he really co-found the Body Farm?

Upon a cursory review, the only reference of William Rodriguez as a co-founder of the Body Farm was in a Wiki. Please tell me that Jose Baez and his master defense team sleuths did not use a Wiki as the Gospel? This would be as big a blunder as jumping to conclusions that Vasco Thompson  received calls from George Anthony, even though he ex-con never had the telephone number in question until 2009.

Defense expert witness testimony on direct from Jose Baez, June 19, 2011: (Watch VIDEO HERE on exact comments)

Defense Attorney Jose Baez: Are you a Co-Founder of the Anthropological Facility at the Univ of TN – also known as the Body Farm?
William Rodriguez:  Yes I am

Thanks TurboThink and Klaas

Great post Red!  

ITA!  Great post!  
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:08:03 PM by Red » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1694 on: June 19, 2011, 08:02:52 PM »

Bug Boy's experiment rendered the car useless as it could never be cleaned up enough.
The conditions were not the same as he didn't triple bag the pig or wrap it in a blanket.
Plus the climate differences and the different type of vehicle.
With all his education, why was this the best he could do ?
It was an attempt at a hoax. After all of his jibber jabber and the drawing of little pictures and the maggots, ugh , that was what I took away from his entire testimony.   
Poor bug boy, how is he going to live that one down ?
Exactly ! Bug Boy's "experiment" contained all the elements that the defense was so critical of with Dr. Vass in his testimony. Where was the concern for quality controls, etc. The irony is rich on so many levels !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: June 19, 2011, 08:03:39 PM »

Am I reading it right that user "soccybrarian" made 7 changes to the article in under 6 hours ? http://toolserver.org/~soxred93/articleinfo/index.php?article=Arpad_Vass&lang=en&wiki=wikipedia
 also when I google soccybrarian I get this page with an odd pole about Dr. Vass;
http://vassphd.wordpress.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: June 19, 2011, 08:07:11 PM »

OMG Klaas, look at this shit! Who was screwing with Vass editing the wiki? His page was started on July 5, 2008 & he was listed as an ANTHROPOLOGIST! I hope we can figure out the physical addresses of the ips that supplied erroneous info. You can even see where an idiot put something ignorant on there referencing hamburger & chicken. I wanna dot somebody's eye right about now!   

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arpad_Vass&dir=prev&action=history

Titch
- I'm probably going to state this too simplistically, but Wiki can be edited by anyone.  Volunteers will add and edit Wiki entries.  The Vass wiki page was created in 2008 and as you can see with errors and many edits thru the years.  Most of the edits likely have zero to do with this case. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: June 19, 2011, 08:11:43 PM »

Yesterday, during the tumultuous morning  of the Casey Anthony murder trial when defense expert witness, William C. Rodriguez, was on the witness stand he stated that he was a co-founder of the “Body Farm”, or as it is officially known as the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility.With all of the attention being paid to the fact that Judge Belvin Perry admonished defense council Jose Baez for his intentional effort in going against the court’s order on discovery, was there something missed with regards to this defense expert witness’s vitae? Obviously Mr. Rodriguez has an extensive history in forensic anthropology, but  did he really co-found the Body Farm?

Upon a cursory review, the only reference of William Rodriguez as a co-founder of the Body Farm was in a Wiki. Please tell me that Jose Baez and his master defense team sleuths did not use a Wiki as the Gospel? This would be as big a blunder as jumping to conclusions that Vasco Thompson  received calls from George Anthony, even though he ex-con never had the telephone number in question until 2009.

William Rodriguez:  Yes I am

Thnaks TurboThink and Klaas

Great post Red - this can use all the attention it can get!  I hope Ashton has time to review before his cross examination of Rodriguez tomorrow 
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: June 19, 2011, 08:14:01 PM »

Does "soccybrarian" mean something I don't know about ? Because another google listing is this page critical of Dr Vass;Smells like a smear campaign.
 http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/03/can-i-have-some-fryes-with-that-clandestine-grave-detector/
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: June 19, 2011, 08:14:05 PM »

Klaas, I agree with you about wiki but why would somebody edit erroneous info accidentally over & over again? Did you see where somebody had a previous edit on Vass' page that said something about an Anthony case opinion?

Like, look at this one for the Body Farm... You can even see where edits were reported as violations. There are alot from this year:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=University_of_Tennessee_Anthropological_Research_Facility&limit=100&action=history
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.