March 29, 2024, 03:54:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 22- 6/18 - 6/19/11  (Read 651024 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: June 19, 2011, 10:22:14 PM »

Klass have you put soccybrarian into google? Only three or four down start giving post related to Vass . Maybe nothing just wondered if you looked.

I could be wrong but I think that wordpress blog is linking somehow to wiki

You know what, they definitely have an interest in this case.  I'll dig a bit further into this soccybrarian person.  Thanks.
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/03/can-i-have-some-fryes-with-that-clandestine-grave-detector/ Towards the bottom @ 6/6 4:35 p.m. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: June 19, 2011, 10:22:46 PM »

Klaas, I agree with you about wiki but why would somebody edit erroneous info accidentally over & over again? Did you see where somebody had a previous edit on Vass' page that said something about an Anthony case opinion?

Like, look at this one for the Body Farm... You can even see where edits were reported as violations. There are alot from this year:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=University_of_Tennessee_Anthropological_Research_Facility&limit=100&action=history

OH there is absolutely some funny stuff going on and in this case likely funny stuff sanctioned by the defense team.  That is sortof my point.  Anyone can edit Wiki and unless someone checks it out, that edit might stay and appear to be legit.

Check this out he was added.............

Latest revision as of 09:24, 19 May 2011

The University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility, better known as the Body Farm and sometimes seen as the Forensic Anthropology Facility,[1] was started in late 1971 by anthropologists William M. Bass and Bill Rodriguez as a facility for study of the decomposition of human remains. It is located a few miles from downtown Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, behind the University of Tennessee Medical Center.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=University_of_Tennessee_Anthropological_Research_Facility&action=historysubmit&diff=429854147&oldid=404339332

What was Dr. Rod's "age" in 1971??

I changed the 1971 too - it was 1981.  Dr. Bass came UT in 1971 but that is not when the Body Farm was started.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: June 19, 2011, 10:25:24 PM »

Klass have you put soccybrarian into google? Only three or four down start giving post related to Vass . Maybe nothing just wondered if you looked.

You know what, they definitely have an interest in this case.  I'll dig a bit further into this soccybrarian person.  Thanks.
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/03/can-i-have-some-fryes-with-that-clandestine-grave-detector/ Towards the bottom @ 6/6 4:35 p.m. 
wow GREAT CATCH!!!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: June 19, 2011, 10:26:21 PM »

According to the following ... Bill Rodriguez had a connection to the Body Farm since early on in its inception but co-founder ... I don't think so.

Janet

+++++

World of Forensic Science

Body Farm

The Body Farm is more correctly known as the University of Tennessee Forensic Anthropology Research Facility. It was established in 1980 by the pioneering forensic anthropologist William Bass and is dedicated to the study of the rate of decomposition of the human corpse under various conditions that are relevant to crime investigation. Many hallmark scientific papers have come out of the research at the Body Farm and this new knowledge has been crucial in driving forensic investigation into unsolved deaths.

<snipped>

The facility began as a piece of waste ground close to the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. From 1980, Bass and his team began to prepare the site and, in 1981, received their first body for examination.

<snipped>

Researchers who have worked at the Body Farm have begun to contribute information that aids in determining time of death with precision. For example, the role of insects in corpse decomposition has been investigated by Bill Rodriquez. His observations back in the early days of the Body Farm showed that blowflies come to a body within minutes of death and feed on bloody areas, where wounds have been inflicted, or on moist areas like the mouth. After this, they go through their life cycle, feeding on the body, and producing eggs and maggots. This kind of evidence can be used in a forensic investigation, but had not been much researched before the advent of the Body Farm. A paper on this work published by Rodriguez in the Journal of Forensic Sciences in 1982, went on to become one of the most cited articles in the field.

<snipped>

http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/body-farm

According to the above ... the Body Farm was founded in 1982 ... not 1971.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: June 19, 2011, 10:27:49 PM »

wow GREAT CATCH!!!!

Soccybrarian is definitely interested in the case.  Looks like they fashion themselves to be a "cybrarian" (cyber librarian).  It will be hard to find out who they really are.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: June 19, 2011, 10:28:32 PM »

wow GREAT CATCH!!!!
Thanks, I found it thru this search http://dogpile.com/dogpile/ws/results/Web/soccybrarian/1/417/TopNavigation/Relevance/iq=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: June 19, 2011, 10:29:06 PM »

According to the following ... Bill Rodriguez had a connection to the Body Farm since early on in its inception but co-founder ... I don't think so.

Janet

+++++

Body Farm

The Body Farm is more correctly known as the University of Tennessee Forensic Anthropology Research Facility. It was established in 1980 by the pioneering forensic anthropologist William Bass and is dedicated to the study of the rate of decomposition of the human corpse under various conditions that are relevant to crime investigation. Many hallmark scientific papers have come out of the research at the Body Farm and this new knowledge has been crucial in driving forensic investigation into unsolved deaths.

<snipped>

The facility began as a piece of waste ground close to the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. From 1980, Bass and his team began to prepare the site and, in 1981, received their first body for examination.

<snipped>

Researchers who have worked at the Body Farm have begun to contribute information that aids in determining time of death with precision. For example, the role of insects in corpse decomposition has been investigated by Bill Rodriquez. His observations back in the early days of the Body Farm showed that blowflies come to a body within minutes of death and feed on bloody areas, where wounds have been inflicted, or on moist areas like the mouth. After this, they go through their life cycle, feeding on the body, and producing eggs and maggots. This kind of evidence can be used in a forensic investigation, but had not been much researched before the advent of the Body Farm. A paper on this work published by Rodriguez in the Journal of Forensic Sciences in 1982, went on to become one of the most cited articles in the field.

<snipped>

According to the above ... the Body Farm was founded in 1982 ... not 1971.

Janet

They got their first body in 1981 - only had 4 bodies that year.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: June 19, 2011, 10:32:26 PM »

Here is Dr. Vass' dissertation.

The dissertation was chaired by Professor Emeritus William Bass, a physical anthropologist.

APA reference:

Vass, A. A. (1991). Time since death determinations of human cadavers utilizing soil solution (Doctoral dissertation.) Retrieved from ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Database. (AAT 9212804)

http://vassphd.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/vassphd/

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: June 19, 2011, 10:34:24 PM »

It couldn't be so simple? http://civilwartps.wordpress.com/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: June 19, 2011, 10:37:16 PM »

Janet

+++++

Body Farm

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

According to the above ... the Body Farm was founded in 1981 ... not 1971.

Janet

They got their first body in 1981 - only had 4 bodies that year.

TURBOTHINK

The article implies that Bill  Rodriguez may have been a researcher at the Body Farm earlier on but ... nothing about "co-founder".

I hope this issue is addressed tomorrow at the trial.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: June 19, 2011, 10:37:52 PM »

Yep, I'm bonkers...you already supplied it! Thx Klaas!

I said May 2010 but it was 2009 - sorry for that. Somewhere I saw an edit in May of 2010 - but where now I have no idea. LOL

I went back through the thread..there was an edit in Oct of 2010, which is the one Turbo caught..which made me wonder...why oh why...when was Mr R hired by the defense, and when were certain prosecution witnesses added ..that made the defense or Mr R  go there?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: June 19, 2011, 10:38:07 PM »

Klaas..   Sorry for OT.. why do my front page posts never show up?

Looks like you are using AOL and maybe that AOL IP was banned at one time (not you but many people end up with the same AOL IP and someones may have been banned).  Your post just now was in the spam folder so I took it out.  It shows now. 
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 10:41:11 PM by klaasend » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: June 19, 2011, 10:38:49 PM »

They are editing/posting stuff.  They are a "cybrarian" (like a librarian but on the internet).   I don't see their real name on that link they are simply making posts of other peoples/teachers stuff.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: June 19, 2011, 10:41:54 PM »

Changed to using bing and found these. The first one is a submit questions for bill shaefer . 350+ submitted so I might have missed it . Then I looked at the second link, doesn't that look like a post was completely changed?Most likely totally wrong but I hope we find something to make baez look bad.
http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/2010/02/12/submit-questions-for-bill-to-answer/

http://www.changedetection.com/log/wordpress/billsheaffer/index_log.html#changelist
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: June 19, 2011, 10:42:07 PM »

an instructor at Waynesburg University?

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: June 19, 2011, 10:43:38 PM »

The change one I waspointing out is on page 2 entry 5 in case it links to page 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: June 19, 2011, 10:45:54 PM »

Yep, I'm bonkers...you already supplied it! Thx Klaas!

I said May 2010 but it was 2009 - sorry for that. Somewhere I saw an edit in May of 2010 - but where now I have no idea. LOL

I went back through the thread..there was an edit in Oct of 2010, which is the one Turbo caught..which made me wonder...why oh why...when was Mr R hired by the defense, and when were certain prosecution witnesses added ..that made the defense or Mr R  go there?

There are 2 wikis for The Body Farm.  One called Body Farm and one for the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility.  The Body Farm edit was Oct 2010.  The Univ of TN edit was May 2009.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: June 19, 2011, 10:49:46 PM »

If Dr Rod hadnt made that pointed comment about being an unpaid consultant, all of this may have just passed by.. I hope something sleazy gets tied to Bobo.. I despise him

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1758 on: June 19, 2011, 10:49:57 PM »

Great post Red - this can use all the attention it can get!  I hope Ashton has time to review before his cross examination of Rodriguez tomorrow 

I just hope he reads his email and calls Dr. Bass. If so there should be some fireworks tomorrow.
I just want to say what a GREAT job you guys are at digging and finding stuff and exposing the idiots!!  Thanks from all of us!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: June 19, 2011, 10:51:51 PM »

Hello Klaas, help please? I just posted this on the front page of scaredmonkeys.com and it is waiting moderation. Would you please go into paragraph 8 and put a "t" on texting? TIA
I have put the "t" into this post.

Yes, the information on wickie depends on the credibility of the person who is putting in the information into it. Even I can change information, if I wished and might know nothing about subject!

IMO A party of the Court should never use wickie as a reference. All information in Court should be investigated by investigators who know the ins and outs of online information and check and recheck all the information and credibility before it is introduced.. But maybe that would be too hard in 3 years, oh come on

It's one thing to defend your client; it's another to make a mockery of the US freedom given by the Court system. .

Why doesn't someone bring up the texting in Court? To me that would be a way to get information to the attorney in real time by another, unknown by the Court, not sworn in and influencing the Court process in a big time way. I could be giving an attorney a game plan; information on the topic the defense team should already know after 3 years.  Questions to ask on cross, all kinds of outside influencing information in real time. If i were Judge I would forbid it!! Sleeping in Court, you get kicked out. An outside of the Court person communicating with the defense attorney by texting and you get nothing!

IMO the Judge is outstanding, but I do question the ethics of having in and out texting in Court.

Done
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 10:54:21 PM by klaasend » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.