April 30, 2024, 03:24:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 22- 6/18 - 6/19/11  (Read 654895 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: June 19, 2011, 05:03:53 PM »

This is hilarious!

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Wonder if Baez is smoking a bowl right now, while playing Spitz's testimony in reverse to see if it subliminally helped #CaseyAnthony
http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

This is freaking hysterical!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: June 19, 2011, 05:04:06 PM »

OK, I am rewatching Dr Rod's testimony and I am getting the feeling that he was bounced from the Body Farm.....he sees himself as a founder.. building it by pouring concrete and putting up fences, writing the first paper.. so why did he leave? bitter? unrecognized? ego driven and felt he was underecognized?

I also pointed out to Ashton that originally there were NO FENCES and those were only built after some of the UT students "got wind" (a little pun there) of what they were doing and started going to see the bodies. LOL There also used to be an animal research facility on that back road but it has been torn down since.

I didn't note the link and I looked at so many I'm not sure I could find it again, but iirc I read that there were some protests from locals in the early days as well BEFORE the fences went up, and that the fences seemed to resolve that problem.  Do you remember anything about that?

Yeah, it was some group who thought it very morbid and undignified for bodies to be laid out in a field. It was not college students that I remember, but they even tried to get a bill passed in legislature but LE interceded and got it stopped because it was so beneficial to them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1642 on: June 19, 2011, 05:05:17 PM »

Has anyone else seen this?
http://articles.latimes.com/1998/mar/26/news/mn-32985

Another case of murder of children by duck tape.

DAMN!!!  thanks cubbee

All the crazies will be using it now.

Yep....women killing their children just makes me crazy.....hell, walk away, give them away, kill yourself.....but kill them.....my mind can't go there to even try to understand

PREFACE:  I WOULD NEVER KILL MYSELF

Okay, now that that is out of the way..  If I were to kill myself, I would not want to leave my kids alone.  There is nobody would could care for them.  Hubby has to work.  My family sucks.  His family sucks.  I cannot see myself killing them ever, but I cannot see myself leaving them either.  I don't know.  Guess that is why my prefrace. 

I also would hate to leave my kids with the why did I do it if I were to kill myself and yes, they could go to foster care, but they are much older. 

Gosh, I hate even thinking about this. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: June 19, 2011, 05:06:04 PM »

DAMN!!!  thanks cubbee

All the crazies will be using it now.

Turbo...this happened in 1998....maybe Casey got the idea from this...

That is possible, I didn't look at the date. There was also a case in the Dakotas where a woman drove around for months with her dead child in the trunk.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: June 19, 2011, 05:17:47 PM »

Hi Klaas & Monkeys! Happy Father's Day to all the daddys out there!

This investigative stuff right here is exactly why I love it here so much! I hate wiki! I only use it for quick reference but even that is stupid as we can now see. I'm wondering if Rodriguez feels like it's ok to say he's a cofounder bc it was his idea to research bug life on human remains.

Klaas, I just thought of something. Adding Rodriguez to Body Farm wiki page was 2009. I wonder if Ashton could ask him when he was first contacted. Also, remember Baez questioned Vass about his wiki page stating he is a chemist & Vass replied that he knows nothing about a wiki page, etc. Well could you please look when that info on Vass was posted to wiki...specifically "chemist" and list the address? It is my thought that sabotage against the prosecution was implemented early on. As soon as the dp was on the table, the experts came put of the woodwork. Remember, Andrea Lyon held that class...actually multiple classes...to do whatever it takes to save the defendants life? A recording of her teaching this surfaced once she came on board Casey's Defense. She talked about discrediting people, lying, etc. One more thing, I still haven't found that video of Baden going to the UT Anthropological Research Facility. I swear I think it's deleted or something.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: June 19, 2011, 05:18:44 PM »

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”
I don't see why this was not brought up in court?

Funny Cindy does not mention Her love for Caylee in her post.
And when she called 911 first time does not mention her being gone.
Just money and car!
When she KNEW Caseys clothes and car smelled like death.
Odd family love..

BBM  Cindy gives us the motive & the perp.  Jealousy & KC.  She also right there says she knew ICA was not employed...especially as an 'event planner'.

I think this is coming in at some point in the trial.  (Unless it has been ruled not admissable in one of the pre-trial motions).  Pros. may be holding back on this admission by Spindy.  IMO they are waiting for her 'Grunch Personality' to show itself.  As the jury 'sees' her right now....the sobbing, grieving, blah blah blah..devastated mother/GM...they would think the Pros. is attacking her & might hold it against them.  So they have to wait till she comes at them first.  Fingers crossed it will be soon. I have faith that the Pros. knows what buttons of hers to push to get it out of her...they are just biding their time.  

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx17.htm

Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and feel uncomfortable when they are not. While often lively, interesting and sometimes dramatic, they have difficulty when people aren't focused exclusively on them. People with this disorder may be perceived as being shallow, and may engage in sexually seductive or provocating behavior to draw attention to themselves.

Individuals with Histrionic Personality Disorder may have difficulty achieving emotional intimacy in romantic or sexual relationships. Without being aware of it, they often act out a role (e.g., "victim" or "princess") in their relationships to others. They may seek to control their partner through emotional manipulation or seductiveness on one level, whereas displaying a marked dependency on them at another level.
 ::snipping2::

There's a lot more in that article that fits her to a tee.

Now, tell me this doesn't partially/completely describe Sindy!!!!  IMO if they start ignoring her at the trial...we will see some more of her histrionic 'moves'....like crying into George's chest all the way down 23 floors.  GMAB....GAG
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: June 19, 2011, 05:20:03 PM »

Hi Klaas & Monkeys! Happy Father's Day to all the daddys out there!

This investigative stuff right here is exactly why I love it here so much! I hate wiki! I only use it for quick reference but even that is stupid as we can now see. I'm wondering if Rodriguez feels like it's ok to say he's a cofounder bc it was his idea to research bug life on human remains.

Klaas, I just thought of something. Adding Rodriguez to Body Farm wiki page was 2009. I wonder if Ashton could ask him when he was first contacted. Also, remember Baez questioned Vass about his wiki page stating he is a chemist & Vass replied that he knows nothing about a wiki page, etc. Well could you please look when that info on Vass was posted to wiki...specifically "chemist" and list the address? It is my thought that sabotage against the prosecution was implemented early on. As soon as the dp was on the table, the experts came put of the woodwork. Remember, Andrea Lyon held that class...actually multiple classes...to do whatever it takes to save the defendants life? A recording of her teaching this surfaced once she came on board Casey's Defense. She talked about discrediting people, lying, etc. One more thing, I still haven't found that video of Baden going to the UT Anthropological Research Facility. I swear I think it's deleted or something.

Sure, I'll look at Vass's wiki
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: June 19, 2011, 05:20:18 PM »

I hate to say this but Dr. Bass is about the same age as Dr. Spitz and perhaps this guy is taking advantage of him.

http://www.nndb.com/people/714/000031621/

Indicates he was born in 1928
Could be.   Probably through the years of his career, Rodriguez has decided that his early involvement and contributions SHOULD have been recognized as being significant....no more than significant, downright absolute....he (in his mind) was waaaay more than a student. He's a co founder.  What do you want to bet that if he's called on this discrepancy, first it'll be a 15minute sidebar and then some tap dance about co founding= helping to start it by being there...some baezblab that he THINKS makes sense but everybody in the world knows it's the usual crap.

I am SO looking forward to this one................how dare him lie about such significant work of Bill Bass's and act like he was a co-founder when he had not even graduated from UT when Bass started it.

Turbo, I heart you for emailing Ashton.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: June 19, 2011, 05:24:27 PM »

Did anyone ever send Ashton the FP post about Casey telling Lee addreses with the names Frenandez, Gonzoles and Zanida all in them in front of where Caylee's remains were found?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: June 19, 2011, 05:28:22 PM »

Profile of Dr. Bill Bass, founder of The Body Farm.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/bill_bass/index.html

Interesting read...

thanks I am printing the pages.....it looks interesting

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: June 19, 2011, 05:29:40 PM »

Janet, thank you for finding that article.  I knew I heard Baden early on saying a lot of things....then what changed? (We know what)  BTW...you are a walking encyclopedia ..don't know how you do it.

I used your link and sent this to Vinnie Politan.  Hope you approve.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html

Vinnie...the next time Linda Kenny-Baden comes on your show sporting her newest face lift, please reference & read this article.  Wonder what happened?  Did the fame & money tarnish her & her husband???  Vinnie, we are not stupid bloggers...we have read all of the discovery...tapes, depositions, etc..  But, we are really sick of CNN, HLN, etc. having these people coming on the shows insulting our intelligence with their very obvious lies.  Let's be fair to this child who had a right to live.  Let not let this child's death be for no reason....WE NEED TO MAKE THE LAWS STIFFER FOR PARENTS WHO MURDER THEIR CHILDREN ...NOT GIVE THEM A PASS.   It should be a mandatory LWOP.....not a couple of years & call it fancy words like FILICIDE!!!!   These are murderers to the worst degree.  Thank you for what you are doing for Caylee & hug your children for all of us who appreciate your sincerity when you remind parents to do the same.  

way to go Bluesy!!!!

Thank you Sunny.  I really think we need to get a 'movement' going for getting filicide to be a mandatory sentence throughout all 50 states.  We need the media's help.  I am sick of this plea bargaining cr*p!!  Let 'em plea to LWOP .  It would sure make the prosecutor's job a lot easier and not bankrupt the State's budget for these POS.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: June 19, 2011, 05:33:12 PM »

Looks like when Arpad Vass was first added to Wiki someone put he was "Known For"  Forensic Chemistry.  That error was corrected on June 6, 2011 by someone with the IP 64.79.101.174, which is coming up as a United Kingdom IP for me.  It was changed to Forensic Science.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arpad_Vass&diff=432885619&oldid=432885437

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: June 19, 2011, 05:33:15 PM »

Holy shitake! I just found a cached site that lists expert witnesses. It's a long read but seriously interesting. An expert can make up to $7000 an hour being consulted on court cases & taking the stand. This site, if you scroll down, lists over 600 expert witnesses. They are entered into data bases. Several well known names are on this list. Just scroll down...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&q=cache:u0lrH6jLr54J:orp-india.com/blog/

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: June 19, 2011, 05:36:16 PM »

Thank you Klaas, but does it show any other corrections or additions? I'm wondering when the chemist info was added.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: June 19, 2011, 05:41:08 PM »

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Is William C. Rodriguez III Really a Co-Founder of the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility, Better Known as “The Body Farm”? I though Dr. Bass Founded It!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/19/casey-anthony-murder-trial-is-william-c-rodriguez-iii-really-a-co-founder-of-the-university-of-tennessee-anthropological-research-facility-better-known-as-the-body-farm-i-though-dr-bass-found/

Things That Make You Go Hmm …

Yesterday, during the tumultuous morning  of the Casey Anthony murder trial when defense expert witness, William C. Rodriguez, was on the witness stand he stated that he was a co-founder of the “Body Farm”, or as it is officially known as the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility.With all of the attention being paid to the fact that Judge Belvin Perry admonished defense council Jose Baez for his intentional effort in going against the court’s order on discovery, was there something missed with regards to this defense expert witness’s vitae? Obviously Mr. Rodriguez has an extensive history in forensic anthropology, but  did he really co-found the Body Farm?

Upon a cursory review, the only reference of William Rodriguez as a co-founder of the Body Farm was in a Wiki. Please tell me that Jose Baez and his master defense team sleuths did not use a Wiki as the Gospel? This would be as big a blunder as jumping to conclusions that Vasco Thompson  received calls from George Anthony, even though he ex-con never had the telephone number in question until 2009.

Defense expert witness testimony on direct from Jose Baez, June 19, 2011: (Watch VIDEO HERE on exact comments)

Defense Attorney Jose Baez: Are you a Co-Founder of the Anthropological Facility at the Univ of TN – also known as the Body Farm?
William Rodriguez:  Yes I am

Thnaks TurboThink and Klaas
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: June 19, 2011, 05:46:53 PM »

Below is where I think Rodriguez came in.  Yesterday, he testified 'HE BUILT FENCES & POURED CONCRETE'.  So yep, he was a co-scoundrel founder.  Then he said he worked in Shreveport for 3 years..and therefore was familiar with 'tropical' settings.  I am from NO...and we refer to Shreveport as 'up north'.  I haven't been able to 'find' much about this jerk.  Did he call the Def. & volunteer for this?  What rock did he crawl out from under?

::snipping2::  from Klaas's link.
In the early 1980s, Bass began building his facility with a small group of students.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: June 19, 2011, 05:49:08 PM »

Turbo:

Do you know, or can you find out, what "year" the fence was put up?

Do you know, or can you find out, "if" Dr. Rod was working at the body farm when the fence was installed?

If he lied  about being a co-founder, he "could" be lying about putting up a fence.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: June 19, 2011, 05:52:46 PM »

Below is where I think Rodriguez came in.  Yesterday, he testified 'HE BUILT FENCES & POURED CONCRETE'.  So yep, he was a co-scoundrel founder.  Then he said he worked in Shreveport for 3 years..and therefore was familiar with 'tropical' settings.  I am from NO...and we refer to Shreveport as 'up north'.  I haven't been able to 'find' much about this jerk.  Did he call the Def. & volunteer for this?  What rock did he crawl out from under?

::snipping2::  from Klaas's link.
In the early 1980s, Bass began building his facility with a small group of students.

He was the coroner or me...something like that. I think he started in 85? I'm trying to remember what I read. Lemme look real quick... I think he held that position for a few years?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1658 on: June 19, 2011, 05:54:05 PM »

Hmm, interesting, another mother who seemed to be loving and gave no clue she was murdorous.

Friends and relatives said Hogg, who worked for AT & T, was an adoring and gentle single mother who gave no hint she was depressed or unhappy.

WOW~Great job finding that. I listened to David Smith the other night, and he stated the same thing, Susan never game any indication she was anything more than a loving and great mother....until a man came into the picture that didn't want kids, she wanted him and to have a good time so the in her mind instead of divorce, letting David have the kids she did the unthinkable. Pure evil around us, and we rarely know until it's too late and I know this from my own experience with my son's father, ppl still can't believe what he did, but my son nor I will ever forget.....I still track that weasel and he is now in Delray Beach, FL working on the beach, so anyone that lives near there, stay away from the Atlantic Avenue crossover unless you want to come into contac with another sociopath and FTLOG anyone with kids stay away from that part of the beach.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: June 19, 2011, 05:59:40 PM »

Looks like when Arpad Vass was first added to Wiki someone put he was "Known For"  Forensic Chemistry.  That error was corrected on June 6, 2011 by someone with the IP 64.79.101.174, which is coming up as a United Kingdom IP for me.  It was changed to Forensic Science.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arpad_Vass&diff=432885619&oldid=432885437

Klaas,

Correct me if I'm wrong....does this reflect that a change was made to Vass's wiki to include "biochemist" THIS month???

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.