April 24, 2024, 02:17:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168772 times)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2007, 09:03:34 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Patti"
Hey, Klaas:

So it's confirmed that the Dutch are sending in inforcements?

According to Jossy, YES!

Initially we questioned why it would take ten investigators to come in and close a case. It didn't make sense. It only takes one talking head to close a case.

Anybody think this second wave of policeman may have been part of the plan all along?

Strange isn't it, ten, twenty, what the hey.... maybe they are rewarding some of the Dutch investigators with a paid vacation.
I want to be optimistic about this but it's tough.  Supposedly all the evidence has been sent to the motherland.  
If the criminals can't be re-interrogated, what would twenty investigators do there?
Peter DeVries ALONE, did more to expose the murderers-rapists, than any legal investigator.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2007, 09:03:58 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Robots: One of these days you are going to give me a heart attack!  Laughing

I just got here and saw your "WARNING NEWSFLASH" as I scrolled down and my heart skipped!  Shocked

Oh, I'm scared of feeling optimistic, but it's edging up on me!

Has anyone heard from Beth? I wonder what her take is on this?

im sorry CBB

i think your great, i will take care of you   Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2007, 09:05:30 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

I just got here and saw your "WARNING NEWSFLASH" as I scrolled down and my heart skipped!  Shocked

im sorry CBB

I think you're great too, Robots! I was just pulling your dino tail!  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2007, 09:05:40 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
An article in Amigoe today indicates that the Dutch discovered something while going through all the evidence sent to the Netherlands months ago and that has caused them to send all these agents to Aruba.

And there first stop was at the Noord Police Station?? Hopefully the first person they talked to was dennis jacobs..

Holiday Avatar Test Very Happy

******* - your avatar is wonderful!  Maybe they stopped by Noord for breakfast? Wink

Yeh Crazybaby did a great job!!
It looks like Dennis Jacobs can eat a mean breakfeast.. Laughing

Alot of things just dont make sense..Like the interrogations that aren't on record..The confession that never happened.The conflict of interest..So many things must have jumped out at them. No better place to start then the man that handled all the evidence..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2007, 09:06:03 PM »

"uhhhhhh... Paulus,,, tell a little more about what you were doing at
4 AM ?"

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2007, 09:06:46 PM »

im sorry CBB

I think you're great too, Robots! I was just pulling your dino tail!  Wink

Wink  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2007, 09:07:27 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Patti"
Hey, Klaas:

So it's confirmed that the Dutch are sending in inforcements?

According to Jossy, YES!

Initially we questioned why it would take ten investigators to come in and close a case. It didn't make sense. It only takes one talking head to close a case.

Anybody think this second wave of policeman may have been part of the plan all along?

Strange isn't it, ten, twenty, what the hey.... maybe they are rewarding some of the Dutch investigators with a paid vacation.
I want to be optimistic about this but it's tough.  Supposedly all the evidence has been sent to the motherland.  
If the criminals can't be re-interrogated, what would twenty investigators do there?
Peter DeVries ALONE, did more to expose the murderers-rapists, than any legal investigator.

True Indy, DeVries opened more Dutch eyes in one hour than the rest of their media did in a year and a half.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2007, 09:08:38 PM »

i have always known they will get these pigs  Cool

They ain't gottem yet and I ain't selling the farm just yet.  Been disappointed too many times before -- I hope you're feeling is right.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2007, 09:10:47 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
i have always known they will get these pigs  Cool

They ain't gottem yet and I ain't selling the farm just yet.  Been disappointed too many times before -- I hope you're feeling is right.

i hear ya

but they will get em

maybe this week
maybe next year

but they will get them

someon will PUKE up the info EVENTUALLY  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2007, 09:14:59 PM »

Dutch discover something... batman

Besides a mountain of lies that make PJ2KGFKSL look guilty as hell?

I'm with Dayhiker re Cops with Sticks pic. Reminds me of similar pic during the first critical final phase.

Thanks Klaas, Easy, Jossy for updates.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: April 18, 2007, 09:17:13 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Thanks, Klaas.

It only took me two years to attempt the feat. LOL

Excellent instructions!

Wow--I hope Easy's right! Can you imagine!!

I'm cautiously optimistic  Wink

I hate to say this, but when I saw those pics you posted Klaas the first thing I thought was...

DOG & PONY SHOW!!!

Exclamation

Dayhiker, I know what you mean but ... maybe ... just maybe ...

I am skeptical ... it is no longer just about implicating Paulus, Joran and ... whoever else participated in the events encompassing that fateful morning.  Dayhiker ... it is about implicating those behind the coverup .... the corrupt investigation.  I cannot comprehend that happening.

However ... I am still praying for a miracle ... praying the family's two year nightmare may come come to an end and ... there will be at least a measure of closure ... enough for them to more on in life  ... while keeping their precious Natalee in their hearts.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2007, 09:17:33 PM »

During the research indications have up come, as a result of which the KPLD found it necessary to send eight agents to Aruba.
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2007, 09:19:02 PM »

I hope they aren't pinning the whole case on what they find in the sands of Aruba. The have plenty of evidence in Holland. In fact, they have two of their perps sitting right there in their back yard. They need to haul their butts in and talk to them real hard.

That same skeptical side of me thinks they may have orchestrated something for damage control. Some believeable scenario. But not the truth, or at least not the whole truth. They decided to cut their losses.

I would be deliriously happy for that to be wrong and for justice to begin to thunder for Natalee and her family.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: April 18, 2007, 09:23:44 PM »

During the research indications have up come, as a result of which the KPLD found it necessary to send eight agents to Aruba.
 Cool

My research came to the same conclusion 2 years ago. And it saw the need for 800 agents, not 8. To take Noord Station by force.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: April 18, 2007, 09:23:59 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Thanks, Klaas.

It only took me two years to attempt the feat. LOL

Excellent instructions!

Wow--I hope Easy's right! Can you imagine!!

I'm cautiously optimistic  Wink

I hate to say this, but when I saw those pics you posted Klaas the first thing I thought was...

DOG & PONY SHOW!!!

Exclamation

Dayhiker, I know what you mean but ... maybe ... just maybe ...

I am skeptical ... it is no longer just about implicating Paulus, Joran and ... whoever else participated in the events encompassing that fateful morning.  Dayhiker ... it is about implicating those behind the coverup .... the corrupt investigation.  I cannot comprehend that happening.

However ... I am still praying for a miracle ... praying the family's two year nightmare may come come to an end and ... there will be at least a measure of closure ... enough for them to more on in life  ... while keeping their precious Natalee in their hearts.

Janet.

Janet, you've changed me, I'm turning optimistic too.  I want so badly for someone to step in and call a stop to this obvious cover-up and the fact that they now have 10 - 20 Dutch investigators there must mean something.  I doubt there are 20 investigators in the whole ALE.
I think they should have left one or two back in the Netherlands to grill KJ, that could be very effective (ooops, there's my pessimism showing againd  Very Happy )
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: April 18, 2007, 09:25:58 PM »

Isn't that a file photo of the Dutch Marines when they searched the dunes before?  Not supposed to be these new investigators, I hope.  But I think they are showing us that so we will think it is this new group?

Not sure what's with that photo.  Don't like it being presented in association with this new investigation.

Am thinking of a list of those who obstructed the investigation like KJ, Dompig, Dennis Jacobs, Judge DeWitt, really all of the judges involved, etc. all those that should be arrested in this fiasco.  If this is for real, at least some of those who professionally covered up will be among the first to be detained and questioned concerning their part in the concealment of evidence, etc.

Failure to perform, etc. just may be illegal after all as it is in the entire rest of the world.

Not optimistic yet but they have my attention.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: April 18, 2007, 09:30:09 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Isn't that a file photo of the Dutch Marines when they searched the dunes before?  Not supposed to be these new investigators, I hope.  But I think they are showing us that so we will think it is this new group?

Not sure what's with that photo.  Don't like it being presented in association with this new investigation.

Am thinking of a list of those who obstructed the investigation like KJ, Dompig, Dennis Jacobs, Judge DeWitt, really all of the judges involved, etc. all those that should be arrested in this fiasco.  If this is for real, at least some of those who professionally covered up will be among the first to be detained and questioned concerning their part in the concealment of evidence, etc.

Failure to perform, etc. just may be illegal after all as it is in the entire rest of the world.

Not optimistic yet but they have my attention.

Anna - it could be.  Let me see if I have that other photo.  They could have simply used something they already had on file.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: April 18, 2007, 09:30:52 PM »

Anna, the old pic i am thinking of had a bunch of ALE recruits in their cub scout shorts. So it is a different pic.

Could still be a file photo, though. And like you said, i hope it is.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: April 18, 2007, 09:31:39 PM »

I have been sitting her thinking.  What if a deal has been negociated in attempt for Aruba to save face and not have to have their dirty little  secrets revealed by Paulus Van der Sloot.  Joran will take personal responsibility for making Natalee "disappear" after "something bad happened" ... while Paulus is left off the hook.  Maybe Deepak will assume some responsibility.

Jug Twitty implied that considering Joran was a minor at the time of Natalee's disappearance ... the consequences would not be great.

Janet

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 29, 2005

TWITTY: Well, I hope they haven`t. I mean -- but you know, the way this whole investigation`s going it seems that way. You know, what I wish, Nancy, is I wish what should have happened in this thing is Paul Van Der Sloot should have been a man, he should have stepped forward in the beginning. He should have talked to Joran that night. They should have admitted that something went wrong out there, which I know he knows that happened.

And if he would have come forward and said Joran did this, it`s a terrible mistake, it`s an accident, he`s still underage, he`s a minor, even if they killed Natalee he probably would have gotten off with about five years. Paul could have held -- kept his job, and we could have gone on with our lives, you know, or whatever.

But this guy, Paul Van Der Sloot is so thick in this thing it`s unbelievable. And you know, my mission is to keep pressure for them to keep asking questions of Paul because he knows more than he`s saying.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 18, 2007, 09:34:54 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Anna, the old pic i am thinking of had a bunch of ALE recruits in their cub scout shorts. So it is a different pic.

Could still be a file photo, though. And like you said, i hope it is.

I think this is the one you are thinking of Igsigs:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.