April 19, 2024, 08:06:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168721 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: April 18, 2007, 09:37:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "robots"
WARNING----NEWSFLASH

rumor is going around that PAULUS is in desperate need of a shower

his sweating is out of CONTROL  colors

PREDICTION ------K2 and JORAN are hauled back in  Cool

Laughing  Laughing Hi Monkeys!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: April 18, 2007, 09:38:12 PM »

Let's get to the next page. I have something to post and I don't want to post it on the "big" page.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2007, 09:38:25 PM »

Ack!  It's Glenda.

Appreciate warning next time Klaas! TIA

Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: April 18, 2007, 09:40:10 PM »

Phew! Now I can make my post.  Laughing

Below is an email I got from Easy. He said it was okay to post it, but to emphasize that what Jossy said is only his opinion that he gave during a conversation with Easy.

I asked Jossy if there was anything new in the Amigoe article that was published today.

Yes it is, because for the first time the Dutch confirm that new indications have come up that warrants the sending of the 8 agents of the Nederlandse Korps Landelijke Politiediensten to Aruba! They haven't come empty-handed, but with a clear indication as to what they are going after while in Aruba to search for the whereabouts of the missing teen Natalee Holloway. This is good news as far as the "indications" is concerneed, and basing myself upon my experiencie in so many years in this business, I think they have more than just "indications"!

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: April 18, 2007, 09:40:33 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Ack!  It's Glenda.

Appreciate warning next time Klaas! TIA

Laughing

LOL - sorry about that.  It just happened to be what I could find quickly  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2007, 09:41:36 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Below is an email I got from Easy. He said it was okay to post it, but to emphasize that what Jossy said is only his opinion that he gave during a conversation with Easy.

I asked Jossy if there was anything new in the Amigoe article that was published today.

Yes it is, because for the first time the Dutch confirm that new indications have come up that warrants the sending of the 8 agents of the Nederlandse Korps Landelijke Politiediensten to Aruba! They haven't come empty-handed, but with a clear indication as to what they are going after while in Aruba to search for the whereabouts of the missing teen Natalee Holloway. This is good news as far as the "indications" is concerneed, and basing myself upon my experiencie in so many years in this business, I think they have more than just "indications"!

BTgirl and EASY - THANKS!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: April 18, 2007, 09:42:30 PM »

More than indications...

Thanks BTgirl!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: April 18, 2007, 09:43:38 PM »

BT, I wish so much that this would be true..(I know it is Jossy's opinion) But wouldn't this be fantastic!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: April 18, 2007, 09:44:49 PM »

More than indications...

Thanks BTgirl!

I really hope the Jossey is right!!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: April 18, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »

OH Look how cute I am!!!  Thanks CBB it is adorable!!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: April 18, 2007, 09:46:01 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
More than indications...

Thanks BTgirl!

I really hope the Jossey is right!!!

Catching up... and same here AZ.

TY BT and Easy  !!!   Very Happy
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: April 18, 2007, 09:48:11 PM »

Klaas,
I think it may be part of this series

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: April 18, 2007, 09:49:10 PM »

MF is saying this photo is an old file photo of the Dutch Marines.  MF is probably right in that it's a file photo:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: April 18, 2007, 09:50:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Klaas,
I think it may be part of this series

It probably is Anna.  They just threw in a file photo.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: April 18, 2007, 09:50:36 PM »

And if he would have come forward and said Joran did this, it`s a terrible mistake, it`s an accident, he`s still underage, he`s a minor, even if they killed Natalee he probably would have gotten off with about five years. Paul could have held -- kept his job, and we could have gone on with our lives, you know, or whatever.

But this guy, Paul Van Der Sloot is so thick in this thing it`s unbelievable. And you know, my mission is to keep pressure for them to keep asking questions of Paul because he knows more than he`s saying.[/quote]

I can't think of a better time to bring this guy down!! The damage he inflicted you cant just cant measure. A public hanging is too extreme but a couple years in jail doesnt seem right either..

If he was any kind of father this would have been over 22 months ago..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: April 18, 2007, 09:50:58 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
OH Look how cute I am!!!  Thanks CBB it is adorable!!
You are cute!!  Very Happy
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: April 18, 2007, 09:55:01 PM »

Just posting this for old times sake, Igs!

Riot control?  The way it works is the rioters fall down laughing and become helpless with mirth at the sight of these clowns!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: April 18, 2007, 09:55:20 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:53 pm
DirtyHand is the key
He walks with the elders
He walks in all houses
And he walked with the fallen elder
he was the hidden card that was played
now if he sings, babylon will fall on the arawak nation

Where is  van der Stratten?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: April 18, 2007, 09:56:18 PM »

I know the investagotors have arrived in Aruba, but have the additional special forces "cops" arrived as well?  That would be 18  people, correct?  That is a lot of people to send over if they didn't feel that had a valid reason.  I am very hopeful

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: April 18, 2007, 09:57:13 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:53 pm
DirtyHand is the key
He walks with the elders
He walks in all houses
And he walked with the fallen elder
he was the hidden card that was played
now if he sings, babylon will fall on the arawak nation

Where is  van der Stratten?

van der Stratten is in Bonaire still I believe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.