April 20, 2024, 08:59:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168730 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: April 18, 2007, 11:01:59 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Klaas

Did you see my post on the previous page or so?  Shocked

Yeah Angie - I think I know who you mean too.

I'm sure you do  Wink   RS   Shocked
 I got that link from someone else long ago.. lol Not stealing her info. Wink

BT that pic just reminded me of an Aruban persons icon.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: April 18, 2007, 11:04:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Was this another Horse and Pony Show or ... was there something to it?  Are the sand dunes that are being referred to ... the sand dunes near the Marriot Beach/Fisherman's Hut.  I am so confused.

Janet

48 HOURS MYSTERY
March 23, 2006

A new witness has come forward in Aruba with information that has prompted authorities to renew their search for missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway in the sand dunes near the lighthouse on the northern end of the island, an area previous the focus of police searches.

The sand dunes are all around the lighthouse area.   I believe that the area they were looking in are to the west of the island.  If you could go to the light house, and from  there  go  straight south for 5 to 7 miles or more, you would be at the holiday Inn.  but there is not a road that goes from the light house area to the  Holdiay Inn except to go inland, and you pass by a number of highly populated neighborhoods, and the cemetary before you get there.  I am pretty confident that there is no other way to reach the light house by an outside road along the coast.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: April 18, 2007, 11:06:33 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Anna"
Just posting this for old times sake, Igs!

Riot control?  The way it works is the rioters fall down laughing and become helpless with mirth at the sight of these clowns!

Do they have riots in Aruba? Just asking.  Rolling Eyes

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 3:05 pm
Dutch the west coast is busy…however, that road between the bushes is very hidden. Have taken girls there myself, but in cars. If you are on foot it would be so easy to hide in the mangroves. The fishermen’s huts. There are no streetlights there.

How come the “Black Team” was not aware is beyond me. They are all over in that area. At least they used to be.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 3:12 pm
The Black Team is a special force in Aruba that patrols amongst others beaches. Fully armed to the teeth, in black, with black hoods, with black SUV’s and ATV’s.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: April 18, 2007, 11:07:17 PM »

To your question whether I am sure that Joran and the girl walked off in the direction of the beach after I dropped them off, I can say the following.

Yes. Joran got out of the car first. The girl got out on the same side as Joran had gotten out. Hand in hand they walked into the direction of the beach..

they never made it to the beach

who picked em up ?? Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: April 18, 2007, 11:12:39 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
On your question if Joran and the girl had gotten out of the car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea;
I answer you no. Joran and the girl never got out of Deepak’s car.

Joran and the girl never got out of Deepak’s car

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

robots ... I agree .  I contend that a deceased Natalee was taken to the Marriot Beach/Fisherman's Hut.  The gardener's observation at 2:30 AM that fateful morning attests to that.  Deepak's vehicle was parked across the street from the Marriot Beach with Joran, him and (?) sitting inside.  There was no Natalee.

Janet

The Gardener
NANCY GRACE
August 15, 2005

SUSAN CANDIOTTI, CNN CORRESPONDENT: ... according to a defense attorney, because they`re allowed to be present, someone who was there, we are told that the questioning lasted for about four hours. And it happened early today. Now, he said that he did see Joran for sure and was able to pick him out from a photo line-up, was also able to identify Deepak from a photo line- up, but not Satish Kalpoe.  ... He did tell the authorities in this particular -- let`s call it, for all intents and purposes, a deposition, that he recognized the car in particular because of the distinctive rims that it has. And apparently, he`s a car enthusiast and remembered that point specifically.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: April 18, 2007, 11:13:37 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
To your question whether I am sure that Joran and the girl walked off in the direction of the beach after I dropped them off, I can say the following.

Yes. Joran got out of the car first. The girl got out on the same side as Joran had gotten out. Hand in hand they walked into the direction of the beach..

they never made it to the beach

who picked em up ?? Cool

but...robots, you just posted a quote that said they never got out of Deepak's car...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: April 18, 2007, 11:16:43 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Was this another Horse and Pony Show or ... was there something to it?  Are the sand dunes that are being referred to ... the sand dunes near the Marriot Beach/Fisherman's Hut.  I am so confused.

Janet

48 HOURS MYSTERY
March 23, 2006

A new witness has come forward in Aruba with information that has prompted authorities to renew their search for missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway in the sand dunes near the lighthouse on the northern end of the island, an area previous the focus of police searches.

The sand dunes are all around the lighthouse area.   I believe that the area they were looking in are to the west of the island.  If you could go to the light house, and from  there  go  straight south for 5 to 7 miles or more, you would be at the holiday Inn.  but there is not a road that goes from the light house area to the  Holdiay Inn except to go inland, and you pass by a number of highly populated neighborhoods, and the cemetary before you get there.  I am pretty confident that there is no other way to reach the light house by an outside road along the coast.

Thank you AZ.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: April 18, 2007, 11:18:45 PM »

Klaas,  I just emailed you about 5 or 6 pictures that may help clarify for them the distance and terrain. .  I am having a hard time explaining the distance.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: April 18, 2007, 11:20:30 PM »

Janet

48 HOURS MYSTERY
March 23, 2006

Thank you AZ.

And the road to the light house for the last couple of miles is very very rustic and bumpy before you get to the parking area.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: April 18, 2007, 11:22:21 PM »

Klaas,  I just emailed you about 5 or 6 pictures that may help clarify for them the distance and terrain. .  I am having a hard time explaining the distance.

OK, I'll check my email.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: April 18, 2007, 11:24:43 PM »

AZSunny - no email yet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: April 18, 2007, 11:25:27 PM »

IMO, the entire island except for the beach area is desert like.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: April 18, 2007, 11:27:46 PM »

IMO, the entire island except for the beach area is desert like.

That's what I was thinking.  After looking at so many pictures I see only the pretty areas as those that are cultivated to be so.  Now, where would these brothels be located?  Do you have idea?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: April 18, 2007, 11:28:25 PM »

Hello Monkeys.
Just a quick post to thank all of you who do not venture into the Monkey Lounge for your prayers, thoughts and candles which helped us both so much through the past few days.  A very sad and emotionally draining time.

I have been reading to catch up and see a slight glimmer of hope for some resolution in Natalee's case.  I hope they are committed to bringing this to a satisfactory conclusion and not just a "show" for the world.  Seems hard to imagine they would send so many investigators for just a charade.
Back to reading and lurking.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: April 18, 2007, 11:34:36 PM »

AZSunny - no email yet

I mailed have mailed too many at once.  let me know if you didn't get them.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: April 18, 2007, 11:36:30 PM »

Hi Tib. Missed you.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: April 18, 2007, 11:40:35 PM »

WARNING!  Do not show to Carpe!  Cool

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: April 18, 2007, 11:41:39 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
WARNING!  Do not show to Carpe!  Cool

I guess Joran takes after his mom.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: April 18, 2007, 11:43:46 PM »

Pictures from AZSunny - thanks AZ:

The Holiday Inn area:

The road to the Lighthouse:

The LightHouse:

From the Lighthouse to the beach area by the Holiday Inn and the Marriott:

View from the restaurant by the Lighthouse.  The dunes are below this area and are not visible:

From the sea outside of the Holiday Inn but north of there, and looking north towards the Lighthouse:

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: April 18, 2007, 11:44:16 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi Tib. Missed you.

Hi Lala's.  Missed you too.  Glad I missed the peel throwing competition.

Apart from the really high class brothels, don't they usually have them in industrial areas sometimes or in very isolated houses?
Had some crimes involving brothels in the news a while ago and one was a very secluded ordinary looking house on acreage in a suburban setting and another behind a warehouse/shop fronted premises.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.