April 24, 2024, 07:57:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168784 times)
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: April 19, 2007, 08:55:38 AM »

Hi, everyone,

I think we should ask Amigoe to post a current and actual pic of the Dutch investigators. (instead of a stock photo)

management@amigoe.com

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: April 19, 2007, 08:58:33 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Was this another Horse and Pony Show or ... was there something to it?  Are the sand dunes that are being referred to ... the sand dunes near the Marriot Beach/Fisherman's Hut.  I am so confused.

Janet

Janet, read this while catching up from last night. This search is very curious.

Is this all for show? If these are the "finishing touches" on the case why (as Rob brought up on the FP) have the investigators in Holland never bothered to requestion the suspects? There can only be two reasons. They either have them dead to rights or they don't. No one could ever convince me they couldn't haul them in because of Dutch law. We've seen them twist it any way they like and they could do it here.

Another thought. What if they find Natalee's remains and don't arrest the perps? Would they cut such a deal just to get the case out of their hair? There has only been one instance thus far that would remotely suggest they may make an effort to do the right thing and that is denying Paulus' monetary award. Other than that, zilch. Given past perfomance it is near impossible to trust this bunch. Let's hope they prove otherwise.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #342 on: April 19, 2007, 09:18:52 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
o/t rant about VA Tech murdering loser bastard Evil or Very Mad
 give me an effing break! I dont want to know this (ohh i just want to call him something awfull) this this monsters name so it will live on forever in infamy. he doesnt deserve for me to know his name. he doesnt deserve for me to know where he slept or what his life was like. am i the only one that thinks this is wrong?

I happen to agree with you very much....

he shot himself in the end... what a loser... he couldn't face the world and tell them, in person, why.....

forget him... he is a loser... but remember those he eliminated int he prime of their lives.... they are what it is all about.... the proud, the few... human beings who deserved so much better.....

and for those responsible for Natalee's disappearance... you are no better than this loser... in fact you are bigger losers....

I don't care who you are or how important you think you are.... you are no better than this piece of scum...

scum... such a pleasant way of describing as$%Hol&**3..... right?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: April 19, 2007, 09:19:44 AM »

Easy says the photo is just a stock photo from the archives.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #344 on: April 19, 2007, 09:21:22 AM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
 give me an effing break! I dont want to know this (ohh i just want to call him something awfull) this this monsters name so it will live on forever in infamy. he doesnt deserve for me to know his name. he doesnt deserve for me to know where he slept or what his life was like. am i the only one that thinks this is wrong?

I happen to agree with you very much....

he shot himself in the end... what a loser... he couldn't face the world and tell them, in person, why.....

forget him... he is a loser... but remember those he eliminated in the prime of their lives.... they are what it is all about.... the proud, the few... human beings who deserved so much better.....

and for those responsible for Natalee's disappearance... you are no better than this loser... in fact you are bigger losers....

I don't care who you are or how important you think you are.... you are no better than this piece of scum...

scum... such a pleasant way of describing as$%Hol&**3..... right?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: April 19, 2007, 09:32:27 AM »

Bondia - page 12
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/April/18/B-18-4-07.pdf

ARUBA MODEL SEARCH 2007

You can vote for Michael Dompig or Kawish Miser if you wish  Rolling Eyes

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: April 19, 2007, 09:41:13 AM »

How about Daddy Dompig? That pose of him shooting at the target
would HAVE to win an award!  Wink

Antonio Carlo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: April 19, 2007, 09:48:06 AM »

Those model photos of MD & KM reminded me ot the ot thread kbm started....modeling seems big with the boys, huh?

Hello, all.  Cable was out due to line changes in our area...just got back on.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: April 19, 2007, 09:54:19 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Bondia - page 12
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/April/18/B-18-4-07.pdf

ARUBA MODEL SEARCH 2007

You can vote for Michael Dompig or Kawish Miser if you wish  Rolling Eyes

oh perhaps the stories they could tell regarding the missive bondia of SM  Rolling Eyes

forgive me ** BARF **

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: April 19, 2007, 09:55:21 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Was this another Horse and Pony Show or ... was there something to it?  Are the sand dunes that are being referred to ... the sand dunes near the Marriot Beach/Fisherman's Hut.  I am so confused.

Janet

Janet, read this while catching up from last night. This search is very curious.

Is this all for show? If these are the "finishing touches" on the case why (as Rob brought up on the FP) have the investigators in Holland never bothered to requestion the suspects? There can only be two reasons. They either have them dead to rights or they don't. No one could ever convince me they couldn't haul them in because of Dutch law. We've seen them twist it any way they like and they could do it here.

Another thought. What if they find Natalee's remains and don't arrest the perps? Would they cut such a deal just to get the case out of their hair? There has only been one instance thus far that would remotely suggest they may make an effort to do the right thing and that is denying Paulus' monetary award. Other than that, zilch. Given past perfomance it is near impossible to trust this bunch. Let's hope they prove otherwise.

Dayhiker ... I agree.  I suspect a deal has been negociated ... negociated  with Paulus Van der Sloot in an attempt for Aruba to save face and not have him reveal their dirty little secrets ... an attempt by Aruba to make the family of Natalee go away.  I suspect that Natalee will be returned to the family ... her country and ... Joran and Deepak will take personal responsibility for making Natalee "disappear" after "something bad happened".

Natalee's loving stepfather, Jug Twitty, implied that ... considering Joran was a minor at the time of Natalee's disappearance ... the consequences would not be great.

Janet

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 29, 2005

TWITTY: ... it`s a terrible mistake, it`s an accident, he`s still underage, he`s a minor, even if they killed Natalee he probably would have gotten off with about five years.

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
July 14, 2005

TWITTY: ... Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #350 on: April 19, 2007, 10:34:22 AM »

Is FOB in the crapper today?

I can't seem to get there.  And I was so hoping to read the latest......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: April 19, 2007, 10:34:43 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/4/19/

Someone tried to commit suicide. I think it was not a successful attempt - no corpse photo; no condolences offered.

Fairly long article about too many shop lifters, pickpockets, muggers etc.

A home fire, possibly started by a fan.

Michael Saladin has been detained for the next 60 days. This is the American who resides on Aruba, a businessman, who chased a choller while "brandishing a firearm" (that's my term). The choller allegedly had slashed Mrs. Saladin's tires.

The major problem - the reason for the charge - is that Saladin chased the guy into a public place, I think a gym, with the gun in hand. Saladin is an ex-NASA guy who had a "high U.S. security clearance." Recall that some of the Aruba folks resented his arrest to begin with; there was a protest ... that would have been about two weeks ago. (I think there have been two 8-day detentions, and now this.)

Saladin was hospitalized immediately after - and as far as I can tell, is still in the hospital. Be interesting to see if the case of nerves (or whatever diagnosis got him admitted) can be stretched into another 60 days!

I apologize for this next but I don't have time right now to get more sense of it. Interesting for several reasons:

1) PVDS is the lawyer/organizer for this.

2) we've seen a few isolated references to these fight clubs ("Last Man Standing" - Google it) and specifically wondered about spill-overs into public places and events like Carnaval.

3) Supposedly no one under 16 admitted - another opportunity for lax enforcement, and if I'm getting it right, alcohol is served.

Below is the online Pap translation of the article.

diaranzon morning did take lugar one caso cu the are cu owing to organiza the evento of action “last hand standing”, owing to entama contra minister of orden publico y country aruba. is so cu day 28 of april is bay take lugar the evento much like, last hand standing 3. after cu at june y december 2006 the evento last hand standing was one exito, organizadornan owing to dicidi of come cu the evento here once more, sinembargo the departamento of gobierno encarga for give permission owing to come cu reglanan more estricto for cu the evento here. this debi at the achievement cu among another comisario of police coisy krozendijk y departamento of gobierno owing to tell of did take notice, cu various cos owing to leave for of hand. they owing to give ehempel among another of one of the participantenan cu owing to ricibi much golpi at his cara y cu according they, owing to tarda mucho for stop the action. organizadornan of the evento atravez of they advocate paulus van der sloot owing to entama the caso, debi at the achievement cu they do not of acuerdo cu the cambionan, mirando cu they owing to worde notifica much late. various of the exigencianan cu the departamento of gobierno owing to come cune, is cosnan cu not can worde regulation owing to corto plazo. one of the condicionnan in the permission is tell cu have to have one doctor y two enfermero present at the evento, for can deal esnan cu is fight, if this is necesario. according the departamento of gobierno, the doctor cu the organizadornan owing to menciona cu will bay is at the evento, not have the papelnan necesario for is esun encarga cu the evento. advocate van der sloot owing to ask about in corte, if they're desea one doctor califica, or cu the doctor have to have certificado special for thing is peleanan of art marcial. this because if is so cu organizadornan have to come cu one doctor for of another country, they not will have sufficient time for regulation all cos according the leynan of ltu. representantenan of gobierno owing to splica cu the doctor have to have experiencia in atende cu peleanan, because the have to can determina among another, when one action have to worde stop. in corte, name of doctor weststraten owing to worde menciona, because; one of the dokternan cu experiencia on the territory here. then advocate of gobierno owing to tell cu the doctor here have to is esun present at the evento, or one another doctor cu worde recomenda pe. the organizadornan of the evento not was have problem cu this. another condicion cu the organizadornan not was of acuerdo cune is cu children younger of edad of 18 not have to worde permiti of enter. ponencia of gobierno is cu during the evento alcohol is worde bendi y cu the violencia is one bad influencia for her hobennan. advocate van der sloot owing to splica cu ley is indica for not sell menornan of 16 year alcohol, but not cu they not mag of is present where cu have alcohol. past owing to give ehempel of several actividad of carnaval, at where alcohol is available y hobennan bay of 16 is present. for thing is the evento, van der sloot owing to splica cu despite cu have violencia, the message of the evento is cu participantenan is fight cu another in one competencia, but after they're saluda another y show one sort of hermandad cu another. the hobennan looking at cu action not have to take lugar on caya. if they wanted fight, they can haci this in competencia, at one as organiza y cu disciplina. another exigencia of part of gobierno cu the organizacion do not of acuerdo cune is cu only 1400 carchi mag of worde bendi. according van der sloot, the evento is basa on throw of 1800 carchi y have documentonan of sport unie, cu is tell cu centro deportivo betico croes, is wanta more of 1800 person. advocate of gobierno owing to trece fast cu 1400 is more cu sufficient, because trip happen was have mucho person on another, cu can trece one danger. one of the representantenan of gobierno self sinembargo owing to splica cu brandweer owing to show cu the lugar can wanta 1700 person. past owing to tell cu the wanted achieve the set-up of the lugar of organizacion, for her can sit cu brandweer, for they tell kico is the maximo cantidad of person cu can enter the lugar. the referee-nan for her evento also was one sharp of discusion. gobierno his ponencia is cu the organizadornan is immidiately place person cu is fight art marcial because; referee of the evento, sinembargo the organizadornan owing to show on the achievement cu they referee-nan is hendenan cu always is stop referee, in various evento of art marcial. one agent of idefre owing to tell huez cu is much important for have referee-nan certifica for her type of eventonan here, cu is one combinacion of various art marcial. past owing to tell cu one referee cu is custumbra of work in peleanan of kickboxing, quizas not can fungi debidamente, in peleanan cu is inclui choca the contrincante, where cu also the bringado can beat on vloer for give up. another condicion cu gobierno have for cu the permission, is cu have to have testnan of drugs first y after of the peleanan. comisario krozendijk owing to give huez one ehempel of con this is necesario. past owing to tell cu at december the was present y past owing to look at cierto caracteristicanan on one of the bringadornan, cu is show cu the was bao of influencia. sinembargo huez owing to puntre if gobierno have some documento in cua, have stop cu the testnan here have to take lugar y past owing to tell cu not. the comisario owing to tell if cu on internet past owing to read this y huez owing to puntre for saca one copia y mande for advocate van der sloot. so some another puntonan owing to worde discuti, incluyendo seguro for all the participantenan, while cu van der sloot owing to trece fast cu the participantenan y organizacion self owing to arrive at one areglo for thing is this. huez owing to tell cu the is bay study the caso here y give his decision not more tarda cu diabierna.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: April 19, 2007, 10:36:17 AM »

Hi Peaches! How are you feeling today! Congratulations!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: April 19, 2007, 10:37:36 AM »

I'm watching FOX news and wtf? is this bastard some kind of a martyr now? showing us where he lived...walking thru his dorm with sad music playing? showing his picture? "this room will forever be linked..." give me an effing break! I dont want to know this (ohh i just want to call him something awfull) this this monsters name so it will live on forever in infamy. he doesnt deserve for me to know his name. he doesnt deserve for me to know where he slept or what his life was like. am i the only one that thinks this is wrong? turning this man into something we should be sympathetic of? i'm sure thats not what the media is trying to do but by furthering this story b/c of 24 hour news and to get ratings that is what they are doing. I'm sorry but what i just witnessed is disgusting. I will never meantion the name of john lennons killer or the killer of jessica lundsford or Natalee's killer (once he faces justice) on and on and on. these monsters dont deserve to be remembered in that way. talk to me about the victims and their last moments and were they lived. I dont give a shit about where this losers dorm was! i'm sorry, again what i just saw was disgusting.

Great rant Spooky!!  I agree.  I think the name should be released but the MSM should refer to "it" as the Ahole, or the MFer that murdered the innocent people of VTech.  And since "it" is dead now and found responsible for the murders, the public doesn't need to any photos to ID and find info on "it".

Peahes Happy end of chemo!!!!

Patti hang in there

IBE- never under-estimate the power of SM Smile   I wear my SM-wear for that extra boost of confidence and/or the feel of solidarity.

Ang- you crack me up. "airring out..."

Morning all Monkeys.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: April 19, 2007, 10:39:08 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Is FOB in the crapper today?

I can't seem to get there.  And I was so hoping to read the latest......

It's up for me but nothing new.  By the way, congrats on finishing up your treatment yesterday!!!!!!!

I need to run out for a couple hours..you all be good, OK?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #355 on: April 19, 2007, 10:41:15 AM »

I feel okay.  I have the usual after chemo side effects but it is nice to be "done".  

Scans are upcoming and will be the confirmation.

MFer.....I like it.  Useful.

Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: April 19, 2007, 10:44:31 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Dayhiker ... I agree.  I suspect a deal has been negociated ... negociated  with Paulus Van der Sloot in an attempt for Aruba to save face and not have him reveal their dirty little secrets ... an attempt by Aruba to make the family of Natalee go away.  I suspect that Natalee will be returned to the family ... her country and ... Joran and Deepak will take personal responsibility for making Natalee "disappear" after "something bad happened".

Natalee's loving stepfather, Jug Twitty, implied that ... considering Joran was a minor at the time of Natalee's disappearance ... the consequences would not be great.

Janet

They could surprise us. It would be the first time. This second team coming in does seem to up the ante. It is very perturbing that they are finishing up the case and have yet to lay a glove on the suspects. Unless somebody has squealed or they had something overwhelming against them, the investigation appears to be soft.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: April 19, 2007, 11:04:28 AM »

I feel okay.  I have the usual after chemo side effects but it is nice to be "done".  

Peaches ... my heart is with you as you endure these treatments.  My husband's precious sister is undergoing chemo every three weeks and ... one week of that three week period she is not well.

My prayers go out to you and my sister-in-law ... may God grant you both strength and comfort in your respective journeys ... may you feel His presence.

Sincerely, Janet

Peaches ... you know me ... my post would not be complete without a quote.  Here goes ...

2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: April 19, 2007, 11:54:09 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Those model photos of MD & KM reminded me ot the ot thread kbm started....modeling seems big with the boys, huh?

Hello, all.  Cable was out due to line changes in our area...just got back on.

What a wonderfully sparkling clean toliet you have!!  What ever do you use?  Wink

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #359 on: April 19, 2007, 11:56:58 AM »

Peaches ... my heart is with you as you endure these treatments.  My husband's precious sister is undergoing chemo every three weeks and ... one week of that three week period she is not well.

My prayers go out to you and my sister-in-law ... may God grant you both strength and comfort in your respective journeys ... may you feel His presence.

Sincerely, Janet

Peaches ... you know me ... my post would not be complete without a quote.  Here goes ...

2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Thank you so much.  It's been a long nasty road.  Chemo is no fun.  I could not have done it without the support and prayers of my fellow monkeys and my family, friends and God.   I'll be sure to keep your sister-in-law in my thoughts and prayers.  I heard Schuller say something one morning, (the younger Schuller): "I can't.  He can.   Let Him."  

Sounds like a good philosphy.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.