March 29, 2024, 12:35:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168274 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2007, 12:48:54 PM »

I see there's an ad at the top of the page for vacationing in Alabama!  I know some people, major golfers, who are headed for Alabama in the next couple of weeks.  They said they got great deals, no problems with tee times and the Alabama people they planned their trip with were extremely helpful.  They thought their accents were real cute too.   Wink Now these people are the country club set.  They get invitations to the Masters and fly private planes to get there.  So remember to include Alabama and other non-Florida places when talking up Travel America, not Aruba!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2007, 12:52:42 PM »

about a year and a half ago I had a conversation with a Dutchman here in the Philippines.

He claimed that Aruba was very corrupt and the dreggs of the Kingdom.  He said that while he often traversed on business between Brazil and Holland that he never had and never would ever plan a stop-over in Aruba.

I have often thought -- even before the revelations of the tap on PVDS -- that the US had to be conducting serious surveillance of the island, especially due to the issues of not only trafficking of all kinds, but also because of the political climate in Venezuela... remember, Aruba to Venezuela is much like Cuba is to the US -- a hot bed of spy vs. spy and other activity that the rest of us only think happens in James Bond Movies....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2007, 12:54:14 PM »

Ms. Marple,

Are we reading the summary right? Reinforcements on the way?
Or, is Jossy just talking about the ten already there?

Can someone ask Easy at his blog? I am not yet registered there.
He is good about answering questions.

Cool

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2007, 12:54:45 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Morning monkeys!  

Peaches, as always, my prayers and healing thoughts are headed your way.  

I think I missed most of the last lively.  Anything new, such as when Fox will be airing or if Joran has been hospitalized for advanced stages of an STD or anything?  Maybe Anita shooting Paulus in the butt for womanizing?   Confused  Have the people of Aruba voted Hugo into office yet?

I'm just catching up......Puma, you're on a roll!  Laughing I LOVE IT!

Welcome silverfox! Glad you're here!!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2007, 12:56:05 PM »

BTW - love that avatar...It took me a few minutes to figure it out though.

Glad you like the avatar...LOL... it's like being a monkey in human's clothing.... heh heh

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2007, 01:02:13 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
about a year and a half ago I had a conversation with a Dutchman here in the Philippines.

He claimed that Aruba was very corrupt and the dreggs of the Kingdom.  He said that while he often traversed on business between Brazil and Holland that he never had and never would ever plan a stop-over in Aruba.

I have often thought -- even before the revelations of the tap on PVDS -- that the US had to be conducting serious surveillance of the island, especially due to the issues of not only trafficking of all kinds, but also because of the political climate in Venezuela... remember, Aruba to Venezuela is much like Cuba is to the US -- a hot bed of spy vs. spy and other activity that the rest of us only think happens in James Bond Movies....

Sadly, we never heard about One Happy Island of Dreggs until Natalee Holloway.  If we had, maybe Natalee would have gone to Turks & Caicos or St. Lucia or something.   Sad  But I'm glad that there have been many on this website and others that wouldn't let the dreggs hide behind their glossy travel brochures any more.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2007, 01:05:18 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Ms. Marple,

Cool

I just emailed him. I'll let you know what he says.

I Stand With The Girl
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2007, 01:07:04 PM »

Ms. Marple,

Cool

JFN - That is what I *thought* from reading the Diario article, as translated by the Pap translator. (I posted it - it's a page or two previous to this.) That, along with what you posted from Easy - that's the way it sounds to me.

Lil Puma - You're right too, of course. It seems that Aruba has made several wrong turns on its way to being a tourist mecca and attempting to gain independence. It may well have been a low-crime, "happy island" just a few years ago. But that isn't the case now, and Aruba DOES owe The Netherlands $$.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2007, 01:10:49 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Ms. Marple,

Cool

Anxiously awaiting!

I have to say - "reading" Diario these days is a real adventure. Jossy is laying it on with a shovel! Wish we could talk to him every day about what he just said ...

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2007, 01:15:29 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Ms. Marple,

Cool

Anxiously awaiting!

I have to say - "reading" Diario these days is a real adventure. Jossy is laying it on with a shovel! Wish we could talk to him every day about what he just said ...

Easy and I both have desk jobs that can get boring, so we try to entertain each other with a few emails throughout the day.  Laughing Because of that, I know that he's usually at lunch this time every day. I feel sure he'll answer as soon as he gets back, though, and I'll let you know what he says.

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2007, 01:33:51 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Could very well be Silverfox... I have always thought that Natalee's case runs very deep politically... Maybe we will see.

BTW - love that avatar...It took me a few minutes to figure it out though. Laughing

Didn't Jossy's article say that Nelson's son was accused of rape?  If so, he wants the Holloway case solved but finds out van der Sloot is involved and his son's butt is on the line if Joran goes down for the crime.  This IS what we've all thought.  They all "have something" on each other.  So they have to cover for each other.  The corruption is bad enough, but if this story about Oduber's son is true, it puts an exclamation mark on the societal mentality of abuse--women, children, animals.  Top it with an arrogance about outsiders, whether South American or North American, and you really do have a human cesspool.  Keep 'em in line with threats and intimidation.  I used to say it's like the old company town where the head of the company runs everything and everyone is afraid to say anything for fear of losing their jobs and/or life.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2007, 01:47:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Some Aruban on the FP said in the last few days that Jossy couldn't set foot in the US.  I'm assuming this is rumor/lie, not fact.  Can anyone confirm?

Jossy has been in the US often and it wasn't long ago he was in Miami.  I have no idea what the current status is of his visa though.

Klaas ... I believe that the comment was submitted in a post to Easy's blog along with many other untruths.  Jossy did respond to some of the  smokescreens that were created by that particular poster in a futile attempt to discredit this man of principle but ... the comment  regarding Jossy not being allowed into the States was not addressed.

I suspect that the agenda of many who are placed or place themselves on Natalee forums is to discredit those who put forth the truth regarding the participants in the events of that fateful morning and those involved in the obvious coverup within the investigation.  In other words ... these posters attempt to create smokescreens to divert media and public attention off the real issue ... justice for an eighteen year old American citizen named Natalee Holloway.

I contend that the smokescreen were already being erected on June 5, 2005 by the powers that be in Aruba when Tamara Waldron posted the following on the SM Front Page comment section and ... did not identify herself as a Ministry of Transportation and Tourism employee or ... an Aruban Strategic Communications Task Force member.  This woman underestimated the abilities of researchers who are determined not to let the truth regarding the disappearance of Natalee be derailed by smokescreens.

Janet

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/07/natalee-holloway-information/

Thanks Gabriel! As an American citizen living in Aruba, and having lived in the U.S. for nearly 10 years I can assure you that most of us are looking at the big picture and we share the concerns of Natalee’s family and friends.

However, looking at the picture does not mean blaming the island or its people….we should keep looking at the big picture which does involve at looking at other possibilities, other than a crime, for the dissapearance of the 18 year old.

So far there has not been any indication of a murder, a kidnapping etc and we should all stick together and help in searching for his girl instead of assuming things and smearing Aruba on the news.

I do believe she will be found as there have been numerous sightings of Natalee, which indicate more that this is a runaway case than any other … of course we don’t know for sure, but we must leave the windows of numerous possibilities open.

[Comment by Tamara Waldron | June 5, 2005, 7:13 pm

SOURCE:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=599

Aruba Pledged to Help the Family - Instead, They Did All They Could to Bury Them With Their Daughter

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2007, 01:53:40 PM »

Tamikosmom - thanks for saving and posting that.  YES, it all started very early on.  I really didn't realize it at the time, but we now know the campaign started that first week.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2007, 01:57:10 PM »

I asked EASY about the Dutch investigators.  This was his response from Jossy:

"They are sending a large team of policemen from Holland to further investigate both cases. The Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has offered all cooperation to the Dutch authorities who will be coming soon to reinforce those that are already here."
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2007, 02:02:21 PM »

This is one of the specific things that suggested (to me) that MORE people WILL come from The Netherlands (from the Diario article I posted on the first page of this thread - with the online Pap translation:

at least diez detective especializa will come for of the netherlands for go back bay work upstairs the caso of natalee holloway <snip>

diez - 10.

I think it means 10 more special detectives will come ...

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2007, 02:02:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I asked EASY about the Dutch investigators.  This was his response from Jossy:

"They are sending a large team of policemen from Holland to further investigate both cases. The Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has offered all cooperation to the Dutch authorities who will be coming soon to reinforce those that are already here."

i hate all of em  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2007, 02:12:41 PM »

Thanks to all for the clarification!

Looks like reinforcements are on their way!

Here's a cheap and easy way to catch
one of the bigger rats who bungled the case:

Set out a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

Wink

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2007, 02:14:47 PM »

Thanks to all for the clarification!

Looks like reinforcements are on their way!

Here's a cheap and easy way to catch
one of the bigger rats who bungled the case:

Set out a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

Wink

Laughing  Laughing

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2007, 02:25:22 PM »

Justice for Natalee and Klaas   Laughing

You guy just caused me to choke on my coffee and ... mess up the front of a very pretty flannel nighty.  I know ... I know ... I should be dressed.  It is almost lunch time in my neck of the woods but in my defence ... I have not yet had breakfast.

Janet

11:20 AM PDST

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2007, 02:25:34 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"

Sadly, we never heard about One Happy Island of Dreggs until Natalee Holloway.  If we had, maybe Natalee would have gone to Turks & Caicos or St. Lucia or something.   Sad  But I'm glad that there have been many on this website and others that wouldn't let the dreggs hide behind their glossy travel brochures any more.

Oduber chumming up to Chavez may very well prove to be his downfall. He probably could have rocked his corrupt arse along but he crossed the line when he came out praising his buddy Hugo. Good riddance, Nel.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.