April 16, 2024, 03:40:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168662 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: April 19, 2007, 05:40:43 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey, Old Fart....

I was wondering the same thing.

scratch

Patti
Yes it may be interesting to see "What case file" references are made in the book and then figure out where/who it could have come from

Thanks, Old Fart.... words of wisdom.

How do you feel about the Dutch calling in more forces?

Do you think they, FINALLY, detected a little c-o-r-r-u-p-t-i-o-n?

Wink

I  read that ... but I was not sure if more were coming or just refering to the 10 that are supposed be there Confused

We can only hope & pray.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: April 19, 2007, 05:40:46 PM »

San:

The only time that I can remember anything being said about Joran
suffering any physical injury was the black eye and scratches that
his classmates said he had right after Natalee went missing.

Way to go, Natalee.  In any other country, that would have been
enough to get anyone arrested...

But... not in Aruba.  

Rolling Eyes

Yep.  It also would have been enough for police to put on their cowboy hats and go in with a search warrant.  For the entire premises.  Especially since he was a high school kid living with his parents, with only separate sleeping quarters.  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 19, 2007, 05:42:35 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "San"
You get the feeling that Joran is trying to make this another sob story.  He really belives his own lies.  Once again he is saying the police beat him.  They didn't touch one hair on his mellon head.

A book of lies.

From Joran's perspective, it IS someone else's fault.  Like Cho saying "you made me do this", there are brains running around out there that believe that.  A sociopath, as I understand it, sees everyone as being there for his comfort, convenience and pleasure.  If something goes wrong for him, it is their fault.  He was simply doing what he's on this earth to do, which is whatever serves his needs, purposes or desires.  Joran's Primetime interview, IMHO, shows this so clearly.  He seemed baffled by questions about whether or not everyone wanted to do the same thing he wanted to do, which is how he tells it.  She wanted me.  She wanted to go to my house.  2K had no problem doing whatever I wanted.  2k didn't mind driving me around.  Etc.  When asked why, he verbally stumbles.

Isn't that the most simple question and he stumbled?  WHY?  He was all prepared to answer all these questions and someone throws a WHY at him and he got baffled.  It's like when he was asked if he saw Natalee in duress.  The look on his face said it all.  MURDERER.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: April 19, 2007, 05:43:55 PM »

San:

The only time that I can remember anything being said about Joran
suffering any physical injury was the black eye and scratches that
his classmates said he had right after Natalee went missing.

Way to go, Natalee.  In any other country, that would have been
enough to get anyone arrested...

But... not in Aruba.  

Rolling Eyes

Yep.  It also would have been enough for police to put on their cowboy hats and go in with a search warrant.  For the entire premises.  Especially since he was a high school kid living with his parents, with only separate sleeping quarters.  

I love Cowboys!  

Laughing

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: April 19, 2007, 05:46:00 PM »

You get the feeling that Joran is trying to make this another sob story.  He really belives his own lies.  Once again he is saying the police beat him.  They didn't touch one hair on his mellon head.

A book of lies.

From Joran's perspective, it IS someone else's fault.  Like Cho saying "you made me do this", there are brains running around out there that believe that.  A sociopath, as I understand it, sees everyone as being there for his comfort, convenience and pleasure.  If something goes wrong for him, it is their fault.  He was simply doing what he's on this earth to do, which is whatever serves his needs, purposes or desires.  Joran's Primetime interview, IMHO, shows this so clearly.  He seemed baffled by questions about whether or not everyone wanted to do the same thing he wanted to do, which is how he tells it.  She wanted me.  She wanted to go to my house.  2K had no problem doing whatever I wanted.  2k didn't mind driving me around.  Etc.  When asked why, he verbally stumbles.

Isn't that the most simple question and he stumbled?  WHY?  He was all prepared to answer all these questions and someone throws a WHY at him and he got baffled.  It's like when he was asked if he saw Natalee in duress.  The look on his face said it all.  MURDERER.

Sorry I thing the word he used was in distress.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: April 19, 2007, 05:46:18 PM »

BTgirl

If you are still around or happen on this...

Could you e-mail me @ the SM.OLDF  address  
TY

Hey there,

I don't seem to have that one. Would you please give me the whole address or either go ahead and email me at sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

Thanks.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: April 19, 2007, 05:48:06 PM »

You don't think that he was given access to any of the files in Holland,
do you?  Did papa Sloot pull a few strings?????

Oh, no!  Say it isn't so....

SURPRISE!!!!

(Jerks)

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

February 16, 2006

Page 10 of 17

49.  Joran and his Father obtained copies of files maintained by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, and more than a thousand pages of interrogation documents prepared by the Aruban Police.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: April 19, 2007, 05:48:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Hey OLdfart nice to see you in the cage. I was wondering about you today and was going to ask Klaas if she had seen you.

I did not read back so am probably posting old news but on Easys Blog

http://mike-connectingthedots.blogspot.com/

He talks about the even more Dutch investigators going to Aruba. I so hope this means something.

Just a swinging with the tribe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: April 19, 2007, 05:50:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
You don't think that he was given access to any of the files in Holland,
do you?  Did papa Sloot pull a few strings?????

Oh, no!  Say it isn't so....

SURPRISE!!!!

(Jerks)

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

February 16, 2006

Page 10 of 17

49.  Joran and his Father obtained copies of files maintained by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, and more than a thousand pages of interrogation documents prepared by the Aruban Police.

Well we have only seen a tip of the iceberg regarding interrogation documents.  Can't wait to see the rest.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: April 19, 2007, 05:52:23 PM »

I  read that ... but I was not sure if more were coming or just refering to the 10 that are supposed be there Confused

We can only hope & pray.

When did the 10 investigators from Holland arrive in Aruba?  I don't think it would take 10 people 3 or 4 days to put those files in a cold case locker.  They could have hired someone else to do it and supervised.  Are they at C&C's watching their drinks?  Are they gambling at Posner's VIP table?  Have we checked the beach cam for pics?  Advice to Dutch investigators:  SPF 30.  That sun down there is strong!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: April 19, 2007, 05:54:02 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

Hey OLdfart nice to see you in the cage. I was wondering about you today and was going to ask Klaas if she had seen you.

He talks about the even more Dutch investigators going to Aruba. I so hope this means something.

Hey SAM

Still here  ....
Out of date on everything though  Embarassed  Sad

BTgirl
Thanks and Mail on the way

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: April 19, 2007, 05:58:26 PM »

A book of lies.

Sorry I thing the word he used was in distress.

It's sad that he was so self-centered that he didn't even care about what
he had done to Natalee.  I hate to think about that... but I definately, see
the coalation that you're making between he and Cho.  It was always someone else's fault with Joran.

Mommy, please, why weren't you home?

Problem is:  His parents let him get away with all that shit.  Even in the
statements made to the Police, Deepak, who is no saint alluded to the
fact that Joran is mean and cruel to everyone.  

It's just sad, when you think that all of this could have been avoided, had
someone, truly, been the responsible parent.  In the case of Joran... he
had killed before, or atleast there were rumors that he had.  He had also
raped girls before, too.  And the statements made by his mother of his
innocence is enough to make a person sick.  This is a person that had
prided himself on his ability to prey upon people... and the whole island
looked the other way.

I'm not even going to bother reading his book.  There is sure to be another written that is full of truth, instead of lies and has a happy ending
for everyone involved, perhaps, even, Joran.  Justice is the only answer.

I know I sound like I'm preaching to the choir, but those are my thoughts.

I'm going to make dinner, now.  I hope I can shake this sad mood.

Crying or Very sad

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: April 19, 2007, 06:02:39 PM »

It's sad that he was so self-centered that he didn't even care about what
he had done to Natalee.  I hate to think about that... but I definately, see
the coalation that you're making between he and Cho.  It was always someone else's fault with Joran.

Mommy, please, why weren't you home?

Problem is:  His parents let him get away with all that shit.  Even in the
statements made to the Police, Deepak, who is no saint alluded to the
fact that Joran is mean and cruel to everyone.  

It's just sad, when you think that all of this could have been avoided, had
someone, truly, been the responsible parent.  In the case of Joran... he
had killed before, or atleast there were rumors that he had.  He had also
raped girls before, too.  And the statements made by his mother of his
innocence is enough to make a person sick.  This is a person that had
prided himself on his ability to prey upon people... and the whole island
looked the other way.

I'm not even going to bother reading his book.  There is sure to be another written that is full of truth, instead of lies and has a happy ending
for everyone involved, perhaps, even, Joran.  Justice is the only answer.

I know I sound like I'm preaching to the choir, but those are my thoughts.

I'm going to make dinner, now.  I hope I can shake this sad mood.

Crying or Very sad

Don't be sad, Patti!  When you look around and see this twisted and sick minds and the tragedies that could have been prevented, always remind yourself that there are "Monkeys" everywhere.  There will always be people fighting for the truth, standing for justice and who are willing and able to go beyond their own day-to-day existence and make a difference.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: April 19, 2007, 06:03:11 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

Hey SAM

Still here  ....
Out of date on everything though  Embarassed  Sad

BTgirl
Thanks and Mail on the way

Of course there is not alot of new news. But the monkeys keep plodding along. One of the interesting things latley is the find by some of the Monkeys that the picture of Natalee dancing on the Bar/stage at C and Cs' was evidently photoshopped.

Plus some of the things Esay has been posting from Jossy.

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: April 19, 2007, 06:04:39 PM »

Janet... I love ya, Girl!

We jinxed eachother on the front page.... we couldn't have done it
any better if we had planned it.  Check it out!

Good team, I say....

I ask the questions to provoke thought....

and you answer them to provoke action....

High Five!!!

Wink

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: April 19, 2007, 06:06:23 PM »

When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall, always.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: April 19, 2007, 06:07:35 PM »

I think I may soon get Angies title of Typo queen. LOL
Esay should be Easy.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: April 19, 2007, 06:08:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Just dropping in for a bit...
Hope everone is doing well

The Case of Natalee Holloway is the result of a serie of exhausting interviews with Joran van der Sloot and numerous written sources, among which the case files.

I wonder how they got access to the case files Confused

Oldfart - it's my understanding that all of the suspects in the case are supposed to get the case files.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: April 19, 2007, 06:10:02 PM »

Hello Monkeys!
Just checking in then going to read back a few pages.  If I drop out of the tree I will return - keep losing the internet connection this morning.  Very annoying.  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: April 19, 2007, 06:12:01 PM »

Well Monkeys  time for me to get some things done...

Have fun & keep the faith
SeeeYaaaaByeeeeeeeee

Klaasend

"are supposed to get the case files" or has the case files.
and what about the victims family getting a copy ???

SYB

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.