April 23, 2024, 07:50:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168767 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #520 on: April 19, 2007, 09:40:59 PM »

Yes, there are so many people missing since time has went on.  I would like to think we were good friends no matter what was going on in this case. I would like to think we would all continue posting, even on other topics until something in the case came up.  Isn't it sad how it takes a tragedy to bring people together?  I know I don't 'post' alot, but I don't post unless I have something I feel I can add to the topic, but I guarentee, there is not a day that goes by that I don't stop in and check on updates on the case, or just see what's going on.

I understand we all have our lives to live, but I really do think of you all alot and feel you are a big part of it.  

Wouldn't it be wonderful, if we got a huge break in the case AND everybody came back?   Kill two birds with one stone?

Well, here's hoping something good happens SOON!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: April 19, 2007, 09:41:12 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "mishy"
Lanie, where's your avi??? I wanna see!
You mean this one? Very Happy

I wonder why I can't see it? It's a square with a red circle in it...same for Tcumom

Mishy - you probably need to clear your cookies.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: April 19, 2007, 09:43:47 PM »

Howdy Monkeys! Thanks CBB , found my festive makeover avatar in the lounge and love it! It actually resembles a rock-star who's name I can't think of right now. Cool

Oh I remember, here he is.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: April 19, 2007, 09:51:32 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Yes, there are so many people missing since time has went on.  I would like to think we were good friends no matter what was going on in this case. I would like to think we would all continue posting, even on other topics until something in the case came up.  Isn't it sad how it takes a tragedy to bring people together?  I know I don't 'post' alot, but I don't post unless I have something I feel I can add to the topic, but I guarentee, there is not a day that goes by that I don't stop in and check on updates on the case, or just see what's going on.

I understand we all have our lives to live, but I really do think of you all alot and feel you are a big part of it.  

Wouldn't it be wonderful, if we got a huge break in the case AND everybody came back?   Kill two birds with one stone?

Well, here's hoping something good happens SOON!
Everyday I get up hoping that I will hear this case is solved. So, yes something good needs to happen!
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: April 19, 2007, 09:52:07 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Hiya, monkeys!

Justin's Mama!

Cows are amazing and I love your new avi!!!!

Wink

Klaas:

Do you think it'd be okay if I changed back into my original avitar?  How
do I do that?

I tried to look back on the thread to see the recipe, but that's impossible.
Do you still have it?

Hi! Monkeys!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: April 19, 2007, 09:52:14 PM »

These are great.CBB,you do a great,along with super Klass.I wish I could see you in a monkey/superwoman suit.Good night.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: April 19, 2007, 09:53:19 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Howdy Monkeys! Thanks CBB , found my festive makeover avatar in the lounge and love it! It actually resembles a rock-star who's name I can't think of right now. Cool

LOL   yes it does  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: April 19, 2007, 09:53:50 PM »

Is anyone else here leary of the kinds of "things" Joran is going to say about Natalee in his book.

I'm hoping he gets his arse sued by a variety of people! Dvries comes to mind as one!
That would be great! I have a bad feeling about what he may say because Paulus has said.."Joran doesn't sugarcoat anything" and the point being that it will be his word against Natalee's word, and she isn't here to say otherwise. Just doesn't seem fair that he (or others ) can slander a missing and presumed dead person. It certainly is immoral.

That's when Beth Twitty will write her book and I'm sure she isn't going to sugar coat anything either Wink .
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: April 19, 2007, 09:55:37 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Is anyone else here leary of the kinds of "things" Joran is going to say about Natalee in his book.

I'm hoping he gets his arse sued by a variety of people! Dvries comes to mind as one!
That would be great! I have a bad feeling about what he may say because Paulus has said.."Joran doesn't sugarcoat anything" and the point being that it will be his word against Natalee's word, and she isn't here to say otherwise. Just doesn't seem fair that he (or others ) can slander a missing and presumed dead person. It certainly is immoral.

That's when Beth Twitty will write her book and I'm sure she isn't going to sugar coat anything either Wink .

I would LOVE for Beth to write a book.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: April 19, 2007, 09:58:30 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

BB:

I love it!!!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: April 19, 2007, 10:00:10 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

So would I, and I hope she does.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: April 19, 2007, 10:03:19 PM »

I would imagine she would have quite the tale to tell. I think she would probably wait until all avenues are exhausted first, though, so it would proabably be quite some time yet.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 19, 2007, 10:03:39 PM »

Hi Art how are you.

She is not going to sit by and watch that monster try and humiliate her daugher any more.  Beth will speak for Natalee and when she does there won't be a problem with the English language and it will be released here in the states for whoever wants to read it.  Yes I can see the Aruba tourism numbers going down now.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: April 19, 2007, 10:04:11 PM »

I need an edit button! THat should be "probably"..arghghg
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: April 19, 2007, 10:04:40 PM »

So would I and she's got the skills to do it.

I know we rant on Joran alot, but I would imagine that his book is
much like the plays Cho wrote... rantings written in the style of a
fifth grader, nothing more, nothing less.... and actually that is giving
them both more credit than they deserve.

Rolling Eyes

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: April 19, 2007, 10:08:43 PM »

Hi Art how are you.

She is not going to sit by and watch that monster try and humiliate her daugher any more.  Beth will speak for Natalee and when she does there won't be a problem with the English language and it will be released here in the states for whoever wants to read it.  Yes I can see the Aruba tourism numbers going down now.

Hi San
I'm good, how are you????

Well, I'd sure put my name on a waiting list for a book by Beth! I agree that she won't let that schmuck trash her daughter any longer.

and YES...the tourism will drop and drop and drop.

You know, I can't imagine anyone in their right mind going there anyway.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: April 19, 2007, 10:09:45 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"

Rolling Eyes
Yea, wonder how much work Joran REALLY did in school. I would like to know why we {The united states} funds that International school in Aruba...you all know that the ISA= an American school
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: April 19, 2007, 10:10:53 PM »

Rolling Eyes

I wonder if his book will make it to English and if he'd have book signings in the US?
THat would be the PERFECT place to picket! Twisted Evil
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: April 19, 2007, 10:12:18 PM »

Rolling Eyes
Yea, wonder how much work Joran REALLY did in school. I would like to know why we {The united states} funds that International school in Aruba...you all know that the ISA= an American school

I've often wondered that, Elaine.  
I wonder how much we give to that thing?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: April 19, 2007, 10:13:25 PM »

Hi Art how are you.

Hi San
I'm good, how are you????

Well, I'd sure put my name on a waiting list for a book by Beth! I agree that she won't let that schmuck trash her daughter any longer.

and YES...the tourism will drop and drop and drop.

You know, I can't imagine anyone in their right mind going there anyway.

I'm fine Art.  They couldn't pay me to go to that dirty island.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.