March 28, 2024, 10:55:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168206 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: April 19, 2007, 10:14:31 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Is anyone else here leary of the kinds of "things" Joran is going to say about Natalee in his book.

.... not at all.  Joran has lied over and over and over and over again in regards to the two short hours he claims he spent in Natalee's company after leaving Carlos N' Charles.  Anyways ... discrediting Natalee Holloway is just a smokescreen .... a smokescreen to abscure the fact that she left Carlos N' Charlies' with Joran, Deepak and Satish and ... was never seen again.

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
Primetime Live ABC - Chris Cuomo
February 23, 2006

VAN DER SLOOT: This has been a lot for me and my family and for Aruba. And I think it’s about time that people get to see the other side of the story.

CUOMO: Why should you be believed after all the lying that you’ve done in this situation?

VAN DER SLOOT: There’s absolutely no reason to believe me.
CUOMO: Would you believe you?

VAN DER SLOOT: I would probably not believe myself.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: April 19, 2007, 10:14:35 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "San"

That's when Beth Twitty will write her book and I'm sure she isn't going to sugar coat anything either Wink .

I would LOVE for Beth to write a book.
So would I, and I hope she does.

So would I and she's got the skills to do it.

I know we rant on Joran alot, but I would imagine that his book is
much like the plays Cho wrote... rantings written in the style of a
fifth grader, nothing more, nothing less.... and actually that is giving
them both more credit than they deserve.

Rolling Eyes

I wonder if his book will make it to English and if he'd have book signings in the US?
THat would be the PERFECT place to picket! Twisted Evil

I can think of something else besides picket. Twisted Evil
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: April 19, 2007, 10:15:50 PM »

i think its SLASH  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: April 19, 2007, 10:16:16 PM »

San
There isn't enought money in the world that would get me there either!
I can't imagine spending a vacation somewhere where I'd have to keep looking over my shoulder!
AND...especially knowing that the police wouldn't do a damn thing if something happened. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't organize some of the crime that takes place there. just my opinion, but it sure has proven itself to be a very corrupt place and nothing would surprise me.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: April 19, 2007, 10:16:36 PM »

JORAN = NARCISSUS

they are the same  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: April 19, 2007, 10:17:00 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i think its SLASH  Cool

Yup you're right Guns 'N Roses  Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: April 19, 2007, 10:17:40 PM »

That's when Beth Twitty will write her book and I'm sure she isn't going to sugar coat anything either Wink .

Rolling Eyes

I wonder if his book will make it to English and if he'd have book signings in the US?
THat would be the PERFECT place to picket! Twisted Evil

I can think of something else besides picket. Twisted Evil

Laughing  Laughing  Cool
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: April 19, 2007, 10:17:48 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
i think its SLASH  Cool

Yup you're right Guns 'N Roses  Wink

Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: April 19, 2007, 10:20:07 PM »

Rolling Eyes
Yea, wonder how much work Joran REALLY did in school. I would like to know why we {The united states} funds that International school in Aruba...you all know that the ISA= an American school

I don't know... but I know the type of school it is.  My kids went to an American School when we lived abroad.  They are very, very good schools placed in foreign countries, where the education is generally poor, for expats and the wealthy.    In our case it was in Mexico where the average person has a third-grade education.  The American School Foundation was in many ways, better than any public school that my kids attended in the states.  I always felt a little guilty in Mexico, that there was such a vast difference between the education that the wealthy were able to attain, compared to that of the common people.  Their schools were always suffering problems and many didn't even have running water, much less decent education materials.

I can't speak for the schools in Aruba, but I have a feeling that it is mostly the Dutch that are given good educations...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: April 19, 2007, 10:20:18 PM »

JORAN = NARCISSUS

they are the same  Cool
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: April 19, 2007, 10:23:28 PM »

San
I can't imagine spending a vacation somewhere where I'd have to keep looking over my shoulder!
AND...especially knowing that the police wouldn't do a damn thing if something happened. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't organize some of the crime that takes place there. just my opinion, but it sure has proven itself to be a very corrupt place and nothing would surprise me.

Artcolley ... you are not alone.  A very interesting read in Michelle's blog.

Janet

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/04/proof-of-arubas-fearmassive.html

PROOF OF ARUBA'S FEAR...MASSIVE AVAILABILITY
April 19, 2007

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: April 19, 2007, 10:23:51 PM »

Rolling Eyes
Yea, wonder how much work Joran REALLY did in school. I would like to know why we {The united states} funds that International school in Aruba...you all know that the ISA= an American school

I don't know... but I know the type of school it is.  My kids went to an American School when we lived abroad.  They are very, very good schools placed in foreign countries, where the education is generally poor, for expats and the wealthy.    In our case it was in Mexico where the average person has a third-grade education.  The American School Foundation was in many ways, better than any public school that my kids attended in the states.  I always felt a little guilty in Mexico, that there was such a vast difference between the education that the wealthy were able to attain, compared to that of the common people.  Their schools were always suffering problems and many didn't even have running water, much less decent education materials.

I can't speak for the schools in Aruba, but I have a feeling that it is mostly the Dutch that are given good educations...

I don't mind an American School for our kids, but I believe these countries should take their own money and provide an education for their own people.
We supply things like schools, etc, while they are immersed in keeping all their own monies for their corrupt government officials and/or their "social programs"...which generally suck and are inadequate.
Really frosts my potatoes.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: April 19, 2007, 10:24:52 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
San

Artcolley ... you are not alone.  A very interesting read in Michelle's blog.

Janet

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/04/proof-of-arubas-fearmassive.html

PROOF OF ARUBA'S FEAR...MASSIVE AVAILABILITY
April 19, 2007

OH, I' ll have to read there. I haven't been there in a very long time! I enjoy that blog!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: April 19, 2007, 10:25:42 PM »

Good idea,San.I will not buy juran's book,ever.I would Buy Bet's book.I like all the new Avi's.You all look GREAT
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: April 19, 2007, 10:26:27 PM »

Mr Posner might scare some of them,IMO
crazybabyborg
« Reply #555 on: April 19, 2007, 10:27:52 PM »

I'm baaaack!
I'll be in the avatar thread doing my thing............
if anyone wants one, leave a post and Klaas or I will fix you up!

Tibro? You're going to celebrate with us, aren't you? Wouldn't be the same without you!  Wink

Patti; I had one for you but didn't like it, so I asked Klaas to delete it. I'll find something else.

I thought there was LOADS of time, but msmarple has a calendar and apparently there are Patriotic Holidays before the fourth!  Shocked

Soooooo, if you don't like what I come up with, don't hesitate to say so! The outfit's going to be around for quite a while!  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: April 19, 2007, 10:28:34 PM »

Is anyone else here leary of the kinds of "things" Joran is going to say about Natalee in his book.

.... not at all.  Joran has lied over and over and over and over again in regards to the two short hours he claims he spent in Natalee's company after leaving Carlos N' Charles.  Anyways ... discrediting Natalee Holloway is just a smokescreen .... a smokescreen to abscure the fact that she left Carlos N' Charlies' with Joran, Deepak and Satish and ... was never seen again.

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
February 23, 2006

VAN DER SLOOT: This has been a lot for me and my family and for Aruba. And I think it’s about time that people get to see the other side of the story.

CUOMO: Why should you be believed after all the lying that you’ve done in this situation?

Hi Janet, I know whatever he puts in the book about her will be BS, and I do not buy a word he has to say. I guess what bothers me is that some people.....like RU and FOB etc., will feast on anything negative he says about Natalee, and they consider his word gospel. I know, I need to NOT let the morans get to me. I know, but its hard.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: April 19, 2007, 10:29:47 PM »

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
February 23, 2006

Hi Janet, I know whatever he puts in the book about her will be BS, and I do not buy a word he has to say. I guess what bothers me is that some people.....like RU and FOB etc., will feast on anything negative he says about Natalee, and they consider his word gospel. I know, I need to NOT let the morans get to me. I know, but its hard.
ooops morons
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: April 19, 2007, 10:30:16 PM »

Art Cooley:

I agree... but I'm not sure that these schools are funded by us.  They
are private schools and are very, very expensive.  I believe that they
may be affiliated with some school in America, in that their diplomas
are issued and recognized in America, but, to the best of my knowledge,
they are privately funded.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: April 19, 2007, 10:31:23 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm baaaack!
I'll be in the avatar thread doing my thing............
if anyone wants one, leave a post and Klaas or I will fix you up!

Tibro? You're going to celebrate with us, aren't you? Wouldn't be the same without you!  Wink

Patti; I had one for you but didn't like it, so I asked Klaas to delete it. I'll find something else.

I thought there was LOADS of time, but msmarple has a calendar and apparently there are Patriotic Holidays before the fourth!  Shocked

Soooooo, if you don't like what I come up with, don't hesitate to say so! The outfit's going to be around for quite a while!  Wink

I thought they were for the 4th until msmarples told me about Memorial and Flag Day. Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.