April 26, 2024, 05:30:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168859 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: April 20, 2007, 06:47:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkeys.
Saturday morning here.  Yippee!!!

Klaas - you have an email

Anna - loved the pups pics.  Adorable.
When we travelled in Asia the cab drivers there would fight amongst themselves as to who got the tourists.  Pushing, shoving and shouting.
Then they would almost manhandle the chosen tourists to their cab.  Very frightening and was the same everywhere you went.  If you hired a driver to do all your driving as we did, he then had to shoo away all the other drivers which were gathered at every tourist spot, and shout "My tourists"  They used ordinary cars and rarely looked like a recognisable cab.

Will have to check it later, can't look right now.....sorry
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: April 20, 2007, 06:48:29 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Well ... my sister-in-law just got up from a short nap following a very nice lunch at a local Japanese Restaurant and ... I am going to set up the Scrabble boards for a serious game ... maybe two.  I need a new Scrabble dictionary ... the one I have is falling apart.  I may take a few minutes and tape back in some the pages that have fallen out.

I sure hope there is some updates coming out of Aruba soon.  

Later, Janet

Have a good night Janet.  Have a great time Smile
 I am ready to throw my kid through a wall here.. Smile   What a fun night for me.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: April 20, 2007, 06:58:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Well, I don't think she would have left with any of them but that she was drugged.  I think she might have had a drink which made her vulnerable, and she went back in to find her friends, who were by now gone and she was dazed and Deepak was handy, and she had no way to turn, no way to hide.  She was trapped like a caged animal.

Tyler - I'm going to highlight your whole post because I agree with everything you said.  In my opinion this is exactly what happened.  She would not have left with any of them.  Deepak was proud of himself how easy it was to get Natalee.  He even says it on the Skeeters tape.  Like you said Natalee never had a chance.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: April 20, 2007, 06:59:08 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Well ... my sister-in-law just got up from a short nap following a very nice lunch at a local Japanese Restaurant and ... I am going to set up the Scrabble boards for a serious game ... maybe two.  I need a new Scrabble dictionary ... the one I have is falling apart.  I may take a few minutes and tape back in some the pages that have fallen out.

Later, Janet

I am ready to throw my kid through a wall here.. Smile   What a fun night for me.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Take a deep breath Angie and count to ten--.  Sometimes the kiddo's can just about get to you.  Hang in there.  Sometimes when they are pushing you the hardest, you need to love them the most.  (wishing I could take my own advice Confused )

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: April 20, 2007, 07:08:23 PM »

MuffyBee..Sometimes when they are pushing you the hardest, you need to love them the most. (wishing I could take my own advice  )

This can apply to kids and other adults in our lives...at least in mine. Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: April 20, 2007, 07:11:17 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Later, Janet

Take a deep breath Angie and count to ten--.  Sometimes the kiddo's can just about get to you.  Hang in there.  Sometimes when they are pushing you the hardest, you need to love them the most.  (wishing I could take my own advice Confused )

Oh Muffy..  he is beyond coutning to 10 anymore. Sad
 I love him.. I do.. and he has such a bad attitude..  I walked into his room and he ran..  I told him I will give him an attitude adjustment myself. he said I'll call the cops?  ROFL..  he forgets I worked at 911 and dealt with this crap with teens.   Rolling Eyes  I  have tryed to help hom as much as I can.. and dont know what to do any longer. he is failing school.. and I HATE that.. he is a smart kid.  Sad  used to be straight A's,, and if he got a B he would be upset? Now he dont care?  He trys to make me feel guilty cause I work.    When I dont work he is fine.. when I have a job, hes a brat on wheels. I am to the point i told him.. if he fails his junior year in school.. thats HIS fauly. not mine. Let the kids make fun of him next yr when he should be a senior.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: April 20, 2007, 07:12:05 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
MuffyBee..Sometimes when they are pushing you the hardest, you need to love them the most. (wishing I could take my own advice  )

This can apply to kids and other adults in our lives...at least in mine. Wink

Amen 2NJ
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: April 20, 2007, 07:15:27 PM »

Klaas - no hurry.  I know you are busy.

My internet keeps dropping out again this morning.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
So if I disappear again.........

*******  my guess on the evil postings about Natalee and beth so early in the case would be Renfro and her gang of evil elves.

Also I remember there was a report of girls on a scuba trip and it was proved to be another school not MB.  Is this the same report or am I confused?  Again??

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: April 20, 2007, 07:18:06 PM »

These are the two biggest criminals in the drugging of American tourists Deepak and Freddy.  They are both older and have the most experience.  Notice how they were spotted in CnC's together after Natalee was missing.  Deepak nearly fainted when he saw the camera on him.  Freddy is as violent as Joran.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: April 20, 2007, 07:27:43 PM »

I'm back Monks, had to pick up daughter from lacrosse, and then run a few erands. Glad to see everyone behaving. Klaas runs a tight ship.  Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: April 20, 2007, 07:28:44 PM »

You got that right, San.  Nasty pieces of work the pair of them.
They had the taxi pick-up well rehearsed from the 20 times before.

Who was the one that was an altar boy or something like that at the local church?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: April 20, 2007, 07:29:53 PM »

Quote from: "San"
These are the two biggest criminals in the drugging of American tourists Deepak and Freddy.  They are both older and have the most experience.  Notice how they were spotted in CnC's together after Natalee was missing.  Deepak nearly fainted when he saw the camera on him.  Freddy is as violent as Joran.

San:

Where were they at?  Is that Freddie with the head band?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: April 20, 2007, 07:30:32 PM »

Hi bb - that hat suits your luxurious long locks. Laughing  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: April 20, 2007, 07:30:35 PM »

Who was the one that was an altar boy or something like that at the local church?

The alter boy was Freddy.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: April 20, 2007, 07:31:56 PM »

Thanks, San.  I thought it was Freddy but decided I would ask and not appear a total dill  Laughing  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: April 20, 2007, 07:34:32 PM »

Thanks, San.  I thought it was Freddy but decided I would ask and not appear a total dill  Laughing  Laughing

You are not a dill Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: April 20, 2007, 07:38:34 PM »

Thanks again San.  Sometimes I feel like one  Wink
Next question : Was Freddy the altar boy at the same church where the Priest would not speak with Dave for days?  Has anyone followed up on how involved the church building could have been in the proceedings of that night?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: April 20, 2007, 07:39:54 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"

San:

Where were they at?  Is that Freddie with the head band?

Freddy is to the right.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: April 20, 2007, 07:41:13 PM »

Thanks again San.  Sometimes I feel like one  Wink
Next question : Was Freddy the altar boy at the same church where the Priest would not speak with Dave for days?  Has anyone followed up on how involved the church building could have been in the proceedings of that night?

I don't know which Church Freddy was the alter boy at.  Klaas would probably know.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: April 20, 2007, 07:42:03 PM »

Angiex911dsptcher wrote;

Oh Muffy.. he is beyond coutning to 10 anymore. Sad
I love him.. I do.. and he has such a bad attitude.. I walked into his room and he ran.. I told him I will give him an attitude adjustment myself. he said I'll call the cops? ROFL.. he forgets I worked at 911 and dealt with this crap with teens. Rolling Eyes I have tryed to help hom as much as I can.. and dont know what to do any longer. he is failing school.. and I HATE that.. he is a smart kid. Sad used to be straight A's,, and if he got a B he would be upset? Now he dont care? He trys to make me feel guilty cause I work. When I dont work he is fine.. when I have a job, hes a brat on wheels. I am to the point i told him.. if he fails his junior year in school.. thats HIS fauly. not mine. Let the kids make fun of him next yr when he should be a senior.

I can empathize with you Angie. My daughter is a junior also. So much depends on who they hang with it's scary. The pressure on all students is really a major one. When I asked my daughter about her chemistry class there's always another reason for a poor grade." That teacher is boring, that class is stupid, I can't understand a thing that teacher says...." .  I talk to her and remind her when she does graduate,
she's the one ulimately responsible for her grades. All those peeps she is trying to impress will go their own way, and she'll go hers. Sometimes it sinks in, sometimes not.

I did learn from her today is Stoner  Day among students in many areas of the nation. So to all those parents out there-beware the teen with the red glassy eyes , and voracious appetite.  Twisted Evil

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.