April 19, 2024, 11:42:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168711 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: April 20, 2007, 07:43:36 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hi bb - that hat suits your luxurious long locks. Laughing  Laughing

Thanks Tib. I see you are careful not to mess your lovely long red locks. Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: April 20, 2007, 07:47:43 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Angiex911dsptcher wrote;

Oh Muffy.. he is beyond coutning to 10 anymore. Sad
I love him.. I do.. and he has such a bad attitude.. I walked into his room and he ran.. I told him I will give him an attitude adjustment myself. he said I'll call the cops? ROFL.. he forgets I worked at 911 and dealt with this crap with teens. Rolling Eyes I have tryed to help hom as much as I can.. and dont know what to do any longer. he is failing school.. and I HATE that.. he is a smart kid. Sad used to be straight A's,, and if he got a B he would be upset? Now he dont care? He trys to make me feel guilty cause I work. When I dont work he is fine.. when I have a job, hes a brat on wheels. I am to the point i told him.. if he fails his junior year in school.. thats HIS fauly. not mine. Let the kids make fun of him next yr when he should be a senior.

I can empathize with you Angie. My daughter is a junior also. So much depends on who they hang with it's scary. The pressure on all students is really a major one. When I asked my daughter about her chemistry class there's always another reason for a poor grade." That teacher is boring, that class is stupid, I can't understand a thing that teacher says...." .  I talk to her and remind her when she does graduate,
she's the one ulimately responsible for her grades. All those peeps she is trying to impress will go their own way, and she'll go hers. Sometimes it sinks in, sometimes not.

I did learn from her today is Stoner  Day among students in many areas of the nation. So to all those parents out there-beware the teen with the red glassy eyes , and voracious appetite.  Twisted Evil

OMG Bleached my nephew told me this yesterday and I thought he was lying.  He told me to look it up and I didn't.  We were in the car tonight and he said that today is 4/20 and 420 is the code the cops call in when someone is in possession of pot.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: April 20, 2007, 07:47:44 PM »

Evening monkeys.

Was there ever any proof that the Kalpoe stepfather took over the Cyber Cafe, or was that just speculation?

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: April 20, 2007, 07:51:35 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Evening monkeys.

Was there ever any proof that the Kalpoe stepfather took over the Cyber Cafe, or was that just speculation?

There was proof via the Aruba Chamber that he took ownership of the Cyberzone on Auguet 2005.  We were told there was no exchange of money in the deal.  The Cyberzone is now sold/gone.

Back to working and lurking.  My PC is tied up with a scripting program updating 3000 items in a hospital database.  

i won't be able to listen to DANA but I hope you guys do!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: April 20, 2007, 07:51:43 PM »

Hi BT - I thought Klaas posted a business registration about the changeover.  But didn't he sell it again afterwards?

May I send you an email over the weekend?  I have seen the sockmonkey address.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: April 20, 2007, 07:52:41 PM »

FYI - My laptop typing sucks, lol  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: April 20, 2007, 07:53:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Evening monkeys.

There was proof via the Aruba Chamber that he took ownership of the Cyberzone on Auguet 2005.  We were told there was no exchange of money in the deal.  The Cyberzone is now sold/gone.

Back to working and lurking.  My PC is tied up with a scripting program updating 3000 items in a hospital database.  

i won't be able to listen to DANA but I hope you guys do!

Thanks, Klaas. I'm glad we have you to remind us old, forgetful folks of things.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: April 20, 2007, 07:53:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hi BT - I thought Klaas posted a business registration about the changeover.  But didn't he sell it again afterwards?

May I send you an email over the weekend?  I have seen the sockmonkey address.

Of course! Looking forward to the email.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: April 20, 2007, 07:54:17 PM »

You are right, San.  I am not a total dill.  Just think I am  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 20, 2007, 07:54:18 PM »

REMINDER:

The Dana Pretzer Show - Special Guests Larry Pratt, Pete Bollinger, Eric Spinato, Cliff Van Zandt and Cheyenne Jackson
Tonight at 9 PM

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio

Special Guests:

Discussing the Virginia Tech Shooting

Larry Pratt, Executive Director,  Gun Owners of America
Pete Bollinger, Police Officer and author of How to Get Hired in Law Enforcement and Fire.
Eric Spinato, Senior Cable News Producer, we will discuss the Texas Cadet Murder Case and how he feels the VT shootings have been covered in the media
Clint Van Zandt
And Also:

Cheyenne Jackson, discussing a special birthday wish for a dying boy and the search for her missing brother.

Now back to working and lurking  Wink

REMINDER...IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES DANA'S SHOW WILL START
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: April 20, 2007, 08:06:42 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Angiex911dsptcher wrote;

Oh Muffy.. he is beyond coutning to 10 anymore. Sad
I love him.. I do.. and he has such a bad attitude.. I walked into his room and he ran.. I told him I will give him an attitude adjustment myself. he said I'll call the cops? ROFL.. he forgets I worked at 911 and dealt with this crap with teens. Rolling Eyes I have tryed to help hom as much as I can.. and dont know what to do any longer. he is failing school.. and I HATE that.. he is a smart kid. Sad used to be straight A's,, and if he got a B he would be upset? Now he dont care? He trys to make me feel guilty cause I work. When I dont work he is fine.. when I have a job, hes a brat on wheels. I am to the point i told him.. if he fails his junior year in school.. thats HIS fauly. not mine. Let the kids make fun of him next yr when he should be a senior.

I can empathize with you Angie. My daughter is a junior also. So much depends on who they hang with it's scary. The pressure on all students is really a major one. When I asked my daughter about her chemistry class there's always another reason for a poor grade." That teacher is boring, that class is stupid, I can't understand a thing that teacher says...." .  I talk to her and remind her when she does graduate,
she's the one ulimately responsible for her grades. All those peeps she is trying to impress will go their own way, and she'll go hers. Sometimes it sinks in, sometimes not.

I did learn from her today is Stoner  Day among students in many areas of the nation. So to all those parents out there-beware the teen with the red glassy eyes , and voracious appetite.  Twisted Evil

OMG  that right.. stoner day.  Shocked  
 I am ready to give up BB.. no matter what I do.. it dont seem to be enough.. or the right thing.  My ex MIL just called me a bit ago to ask me how he is doing?  I didnt lie to her.. she was in tears.  She said they would take him there,. but cant handle him either.  Rolling Eyes  She even offered again to send him to a private school IMO I dont think that will do him any good.. its his piss poor attitude he has.  I dont get it? i feel like a failure? I raised him and his sister the same way. Shes damn near perfect its skeery.. and him?  hes devlish as heck.  Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: April 20, 2007, 08:09:48 PM »

Klaas
 Link to Danas show? Or is it posted on the FP?  TY!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: April 20, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »

Nevermind.. I found it.. and have it on now...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: April 20, 2007, 08:13:15 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Klaas

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio

Or you can just go to the FP of SM Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: April 20, 2007, 08:14:05 PM »

Klaas

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio

Or you can just go to the FP of SM Wink

Smile  Ty   I have it on now.. Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: April 20, 2007, 08:23:45 PM »

Ia gree this kid should have never been able to purchase a glock!
  loved thru this with my ex hubby. hH got a gun while being in the mental health. NOBODY checked.   Evil or Very Mad  Got a permit to carry.
  I was a narc.. and called out courthouse.. had that permit reviod. But it dont matter.. he still has the gun and other in his cache. Rolling Eyes
  He was never a criminal..   not yet
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: April 20, 2007, 08:35:02 PM »

Hi Angie, Klaas, and all monkeys who may be here! I too am listening to Dana.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: April 20, 2007, 08:47:22 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Hi Elaine..
 I am off on and as well..
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: April 20, 2007, 08:51:27 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Hi Elaine..
 I am off on and as well..
Good to see you, and hope that you are getting better! I see where you must work the weekend. Hope you have an easy weekend. The weather is supposed to be good so hopefully people will be in a good mood for you, at least!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: April 20, 2007, 08:57:12 PM »

Weather here is nice today Smile
I am listnenig to the show.. and I have to agree with the speaker about playing the game with these sicko folks.  
   iIs a shame!  These sick folks asnt as dumb as society thinks they are.
 TO be involved in police, fire and medics. I give those folks all the credit in the world.
  Speaker says some of the opfficers have high BP.. I feel for him. Alot of us dispatchers when I was there.. had to be on nerve pills too.

Great interview with Pete , Dana!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.