April 24, 2024, 09:14:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168778 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: April 20, 2007, 09:51:59 PM »

Dana, Great show!!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: April 20, 2007, 09:52:38 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Old Fart,
That was Justin Wilson and he passed away last year.   I have a couple of his cookbooks.  Yes, he guaran-teed it!  And used on-yons?  

Tremendously good recipes!

I also have two of his cookbooks.  His shrimp creole recipe is great!  My uncle used to tell lots of Justin Wilson jokes.  He could sound almost like him!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: April 20, 2007, 09:52:56 PM »

Old Fart,
That was Justin Wilson and he passed away last year.   I have a couple of his cookbooks.  Yes, he guaran-teed it!  And used on-yons?  

Tremendously good recipes!

Anna
Thats the name...   thanks
Loved to hear him tell the short stories while things were a simmin

Between him and Julia I was sure to get a laugh and hungry Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: April 20, 2007, 09:53:55 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I love Cajun music and food.We celebrate Stoner Day at our school with a relay for life,to raise money for cancer.My little and his friends are wearing Bob Marley T-shirts,others wear Frank Zappa T-shirts,you get the idea.Hey Art Colley,it good to meet you,same for Anna.

Cajun music makes me think of Cajun food....and I already hate the diet I'm trying to stay on. Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: April 20, 2007, 09:55:49 PM »

The Netherlands says Aruba has to uphold its laws.  Does that include drinking, gambling, drugging, raping and murdering?  

(also from www.caribbeannetnews.com)
Aruba has to recognise gay marriage, says Dutch supreme court
Published on Saturday, April 14, 2007 Email To Friend    Print Version  

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AFP):  The Dutch Supreme Court on Friday ordered the Caribbean island of Aruba to recognise same-sex marriages registered in the Netherlands.

The ruling puts an end to a conflict between Aruba, a former Dutch colony in the Antilles, and a lesbian couple who moved to the island having married in the Netherlands in 2001.

Although independent in internal politics, Aruba is part of the kingdom of the Netherlands and comes under the jurisdiction of the Dutch Supreme Court.

After moving to Aruba the women wanted to register, but were told that same-sex marriages were not legal on the island.

The Supreme court ruling, published on the internet, stated that a marriage certificate signed by an official of the Netherlands, carried the "same force of law" in Aruba.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #805 on: April 20, 2007, 09:57:17 PM »

Hey guys!

Old Fart, where you been? I've missed you!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: April 20, 2007, 10:04:57 PM »

OF,

Cajun music always has the same beat maybe 6/8?  Some of our music people would know.  Lots of it doesn't have words, at least not any I know about but is good to dance to.  They are big party people and include the whole family from kids to gramma to eat and dance.  Some have been known to also drink at such gatherings but they do have a verve for enjoying life and can be very light hearted at times.

Once went on skiing trip with a few relatives who are cajun and the instructor pulled out his hair trying to understand them, lol, was very funny to watch.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: April 20, 2007, 10:05:27 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Angiex911dsptchr  wrote;
OMG that right.. stoner day. Shocked
I am ready to give up BB.. no matter what I do.. it dont seem to be enough.. or the right thing. My ex MIL just called me a bit ago to ask me how he is doing? I didnt lie to her.. she was in tears. She said they would take him there,. but cant handle him either. Rolling Eyes She even offered again to send him to a private school IMO I dont think that will do him any good.. its his piss poor attitude he has. I dont get it? i feel like a failure? I raised him and his sister the same way. Shes damn near perfect its skeery.. and him? hes devlish as heck. Sad

You now you won't give up, the love is to strong. The foundation you give him is the best you know how, and even if he doesn't realize it at this time.....one day he will. Many of us were not the best "kids" when we were young, I am sure my mother blames her high blood pressure on me( Twisted Evil ), she is 85 years old now.  Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5kARCZ0djE

WHOA BB. I love Eric Clapton..  and.. well sent my kid this link to see too.
 He is being a snot.  I am sitting here with tears rolling.. Ughh
  TY.. perfect song!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: April 20, 2007, 10:06:12 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hey guys!

Old Fart, where you been? I've missed you!

Hey CBB  ! ! !

I'v been in Read & Post once in a while mode (just one of those moods)
and be honest
you are glad you did not have to type "Fart" Wink  Wink

BTW
Like the abbs(?) and umm other movement your avi. has obtained (sorry for being honest)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: April 20, 2007, 10:10:55 PM »

Didn't mean to make you sad.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: April 20, 2007, 10:12:03 PM »

OF,

Cajun music always has the same beat maybe 6/8?  Some of our music people would know.  Lots of it doesn't have words, at least not any I know about but is good to dance to.  They are big party people and include the whole family from kids to gramma to eat and dance.  Some have been known to also drink at such gatherings but they do have a verve for enjoying life and can be very light hearted at times.

Once went on skiing trip with a few relatives who are cajun and the instructor pulled out his hair trying to understand them, lol, was very funny to watch.

Anna
Way back when I was in the military with  & hung out with a "Cajun"
Hellof a nice guy ... after 3-4 month I started to semi-under stand what he was talking about.  Laughing  Laughing   but he did know how to  P A R T Y  big time.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: April 20, 2007, 10:13:30 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Didn't mean to make you sad.

LOL  No you didnt sweety!   It fit to the tee!  Smile TY.. !
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: April 20, 2007, 10:22:52 PM »

Hi Oldfart.  Sorry you do not feel well.  
You need some stars and stripes on that bow tie to cheer you up.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #813 on: April 20, 2007, 10:25:34 PM »

BOC checking the weather! Is it HOT in here tonite or all things  cool?

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: April 20, 2007, 10:26:19 PM »

Well Monkey I think it is time to call it a night...

Will have to check out Tamikosmom theory thread this weekend.
I think we are on the same page & maybe close to same paragraph.

I have not done this for a bit ... hope it still works

midi for Love is Battle Field (not the same as actual music) but I still like it
http://www.rhost.it/Luli/Midi/Stranieri/Pat%20Benatar/Love_Is_A_Battlefield.mid

And with the TWO year mark coming up.. the battle for justice still goes on..
SeeYaByeee

BTW
Why did Joran bring up the Fisherman's Huts on  5/31/05?
Just wondering

G'nite all...
My sig line still holds true I just may have to wait a bit longer

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: April 20, 2007, 10:27:34 PM »

Monkeyyyyysssssss.....I'm a sick monkey tonight.  Sad

Muscle aches, cold chills, VERY upset stomach.  Sad  Sad

I don't know if I'll get much sleep tonight or not, so I might be a late-night monkey.

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: April 20, 2007, 10:28:00 PM »

i was a good robots when i was little  Cool

well, most of the time  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: April 20, 2007, 10:28:02 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Weather here is nice today Smile
I am listnenig to the show.. and I have to agree with the speaker about playing the game with these sicko folks.  
   iIs a shame!  These sick folks asnt as dumb as society thinks they are.
 TO be involved in police, fire and medics. I give those folks all the credit in the world.
  Speaker says some of the opfficers have high BP.. I feel for him. Alot of us dispatchers when I was there.. had to be on nerve pills too.

Great interview with Pete , Dana!
I must agree, the game with the sickos is awful! Also, I too admire the police  and firemen and of course the 911 people(you included)! I'll bet they do  have high B/P and bad nerves. Hats off to all of them, they make the world a better place!

IF I could be back to that job. I would in a heartbeat  Sad  Got the medical issue that keeps me from doing it. I would much rather be there then being an asst manager of a smoke shop .   Trust me. I can so relate to this interview, I am so happy I am able to listen to it!  
 Hugs Chicky..  Smile

Angie send me a good cigar! Very Happy

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: April 20, 2007, 10:29:09 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Monkeyyyyysssssss.....I'm a sick monkey tonight.  Sad

Muscle aches, cold chills, VERY upset stomach.  Sad  Sad

I don't know if I'll get much sleep tonight or not, so I might be a late-night monkey.

Be down your way tomorrow! Cool

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: April 20, 2007, 10:30:08 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
BOC checking the weather! Is it HOT in here tonite or all things  cool?

It was a nice day here in PA.  
 Hope you are doing well BOC..  and TY for continuing on sending me those books in the mail   Shocked      Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.