April 24, 2024, 07:17:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168775 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: April 21, 2007, 01:09:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I don't either.Barack said he doesn't get 400.00 dollar haircuts or 200.00 wax jobs.I wonder how long we will have to wait,for news from the island.I missed the problem with the two women and who was that ugly guy,pictured earlier from the island

Tiger I think Aruba will make the announcement on a day we will not expect them to.  That is how they did it since the beginning of this case.  They would issue a ruling on or towards our biggest holidays and I don't expect them to change their pattern.  They even ruled to release Joran a few days before his original release date to try and keep it on the hush.  Those idiots.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: April 21, 2007, 01:14:16 PM »

Yes,I have been using the less costly brands,for my litter.Road kill is safe ,also.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 21, 2007, 01:16:17 PM »

I think you are correct on the timing.I was wondering about Glocks in general.i do not,nor want a pistol.I am a shotgun person,if anything.i still wonder about the guy in the picture and the comparison.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 21, 2007, 01:19:20 PM »

I think you are correct on the timing.I was wondering about Glocks in general.i do not,nor want a pistol.I am a shotgun person,if anything.i still wonder about the guy in the picture and the comparison.

I think I missed something.  What guy in what picture?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: April 21, 2007, 01:20:13 PM »

Klaas,
I don't think this is a duplicate and hope not as I thought our translation was from MF.  This was taken from crimelibrary.com forum.

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/March/15/A-15-3-07.pdf

Translated by Arubagirl (an avid Aruba/VDS supporter):

Oranjestad - Something unusual happened Tuesday morning during the swearing-in ceremony of the three Scribes to the Court who are Maikel Oduber, Navio Valdez and Edwin de Weever and the three lawyers mr. Foy, mr. Vis and mr. Bryson.

What happened is that Advocate General mr. Jorg, in front of all the lawyers present, among them mr. Van Der Sloot as well, decided to question the statement of Mr. Van Der Sloot that was published in Amigoe. The reaction of Mr. Jorg was a surprise to all thouse present and especially to mr. Van Der Sloot himself.

Bon Dia Aruba was present when mr. Jorg was to give a speech related to the lawyers that had been sworn in. At a certain moment the speech changed to the subject about the relationship between advocacy and the Department of Justice.

Mr. Jorg expressed himself in a very diplomatic way, but to everybody present it was very clear that he was referring to mr. Van Der Sloot. He questioned the fact that Mr. Van Der Sloot went to look for publicity by giving a statement to Amigoe and make certain statements that mr. Jorg never experienced. He refers here to the fact that lawyers and prosecutors publicly refer to each other as idiots. Mr. Jorg said that he hopes that this not become a habit. He said that he thinks we won't come very far by insulting each other. He made a call to change these actions to a better way to relate to each other.

Mr. Jorg also questioned the fact that Mr. Van Der Sloot attacked the Department of Justice for being out of balance, without management, untrustworthy and without any kind of ethics. Mr. Jorg remarked that these are large words but they demand arguments to show this as well. He finds that the argument cannot only consist of comparing the importance of finding the missing young lady against "all sorts of idiocy" from the other side. Mr. Jorg said that he can't unattach finding the young lady from the search for those people who are responsible for her disappearance. Especially when certain people are contradicting themselves and others about their role around the crucial moments during the disappearance.

Mr. Jorg continued to say that what he finds very strange is that on one hand the magistrates of the Department of Justice get questioned but on the other hand the Police get accused of not "have followed through" with the interrogation of a suspect. Mr. Jorg referred to the fact that in the Code of Criminal Procedings, a suspect has the right to remain silent. If this
is violated, then the case can even appear in front of the European Human Rights court. He thinks this observation [referring to the police] is absurd.

He also questioned the fact that blame was assigned to the police by saying that the suspect did not declare the whole truth to the Police. Mr Jorg asked if t his is not a choice that the suspect himself makes? He remarked that he was asking himself how a child can get it in his head to go weeks without giving a statement to the police.

This is a recap of the speech. It could be noted in the courtroom that the color of mr. Van Der Sloot changed, showing that he did not find himself comfortable. Many lawyers had comments on the reaction of mr. Jorg. Some lawyers opine that it was not the place nor the time to make this speech while other lawyers find it strange that mr. Jorg made such a speech but that mr. Van Sloot himself asked for it.
-----------

Oh, my my my my my. Thank you for posting this, Phoenix. This is certainly an article-full. Slap down is right! Oh, and the SUSPICION they are harboring of Paulus. Apparently, many of us were right about that dark cloud following the VDS family thanks to Joran.

We can certainly see where Joran gets his infamous temper from. Apple/tree. Looks like Paulus needs a copy of "How to win friends and influence people."

"He remarked that he was asking himself how a child can get it in his head to go weeks without giving a statement to the police."

"Many lawyers had comments on the reaction of mr. Jorg. Some lawyers opine that it was not the place nor the time to make this speech while other lawyers find it strange that mr. Jorg made such a speechbut that mr. Van Sloot himself asked for it."

"Mr. Jorg also questioned the fact that Mr. Van Der Sloot attacked the Department of Justice for being out of balance, without management, untrustworthy and without any kind of ethics."

"Mr. Jorg said that he can't unattach finding the young lady from the search for those people who are responsible for her disappearance. Especially when certain people are contradicting themselves and others about their role around the crucial moments during the disappearance."

JMO

###

I like this interpretation as it seems even more devastating to PVDS.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: April 21, 2007, 01:22:28 PM »

You have to slide that top thingy back to make a Glock fire.  I don't see how one could accidentally go off.  I traded mine for a Lady Smith and Wesson .38 revolver because I could not slide that top back, was too stiff to do in a hurry and my trainer said it was NOT a good weapon for me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: April 21, 2007, 01:23:31 PM »

Yes,I have been using the less costly brands,for my litter.Road kill is safe ,also.

Great idea and I just happen to have a box of Road Kill Helper!

. Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: April 21, 2007, 01:24:26 PM »

Anna - yes we posted that.  I think Red did a front page on it as well.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: April 21, 2007, 01:26:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Sorry, I knew we posted it but thought I had found a different translation, guess I should have looked first!

For some reason I thought our translation came from the non trustworty MF.  I still trust Arubagirl more.

And I don't think she is so pro Sloot as that poster implied.  Just pro Aruban which is understandable.

Again, sorry, thought it was different and more damaging translation than I remembered.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: April 21, 2007, 01:28:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Great idea and I just happen to have a box of Road Kill Helper!

. Very Happy

You might like to use some of this on it  Laughing
http://roadkillbbqsauce.com/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: April 21, 2007, 01:29:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Sorry, I knew we posted it but thought I had found a different translation, guess I should have looked first!

For some reason I thought our translation came from the non trustworty MF.  I still trust Arubagirl more.

And I don't think she is so pro Sloot as that poster implied.  Just pro Aruban which is understandable.

Again, sorry, thought it was different and more damaging translation than I remembered.

No problem at all.  Good to read it again.  I don't think it's a different translation because the one we had was from Arubagirl as well.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: April 21, 2007, 01:30:41 PM »

Anna,we have a lot of possum here that Road kill helper is great with,and Venison stretcher.San the pictures from Aruba,earlier,around the ones with jamie and Freddy.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: April 21, 2007, 01:30:53 PM »

LOL @ Klaas!  Good idea! Laughing

No shortage of the real thing, possum, here, though.  I saw one one time backing into the road to get run over, that's how crazy they are!

. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

On that one, back to working. . . . lurking. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: April 21, 2007, 01:32:33 PM »

Well I have used that sauce,but I generaly make Brunswick stew.any meat goes well.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: April 21, 2007, 01:33:20 PM »

I am doing my part of inane comments to reach 50
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: April 21, 2007, 01:35:49 PM »

Anna,we have a lot of possum here that Road kill helper is great with,and Venison stretcher.San the pictures from Aruba,earlier,around the ones with jamie and Freddy.

I didn't see any pictures with the two rapists Jamie and Freddy.  I remember I posted one of Deepak and Freddy last night.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 21, 2007, 01:36:04 PM »

Well I have used that sauce,but I generaly make Brunswick stew.any meat goes well.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: April 21, 2007, 01:36:49 PM »

San,a very ugly unpleasant looking guy in a bar in Aruba.Anyone know who he is or was.Don't knock possem until you have tried it
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: April 21, 2007, 01:37:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I didn't see any pictures with the two rapists Jamie and Freddy.  I remember I posted one of Deepak and Freddy last night.

I didn't remember that being Freddy with Deepak.  I remember Deepak wasn't real happy his photo was taken as he was entering CnC.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: April 21, 2007, 01:38:35 PM »

San,that was the picture.There was a picture of someone and a young woman,just wondering who?I think he had a green shirt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.