March 28, 2024, 02:27:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168192 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 10:48:41 AM »

Hi Metro - someone sent that to me at work the other day; I meant to post it and forgot!

Where in the world are you these days?

Remember our Boston "hero" demonstrators? FP poster vicki (trying to get "inside") is organizing a protest at the Miami travel show - April 28 and 29. At the Miami Sheraton.

If you can't get to Miami, maybe you can help with a $$ to help with the costs of sign, handouts, permit. Richard has an email address set up to get folks in touch with each other for this:

VolunteersforNatalee@gmail.com

More information about ATA participation in travel shows, and "how to demonstrate" -

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1003&start=20

Meanwhile, it cost NOTHING  Laughing  to help Jossy with the MEP boycott of Diario. See my sig line.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 11:22:18 AM »

O/T

Attention shoppers: If there's a Klaas Monkey in the cage, please report to the avatar thread. Your apprentice needs help!  Laughing

Tiger, BT, None, Carpe, bleachedblack, casa, Mishy, Snoopy, Elaine, justins, IBE:

Please check the avatar thread.

ALL MONKEYS: Klaas and I are making 4th of July avatars. If you want one just leave us a message there and we'll fix you up!  Wink

Sorry for the O/T.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 11:26:37 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
O/T

Attention shoppers: If there's a Klaas Monkey in the cage, please report to the avatar thread. Your apprentice needs help!  Laughing

Tiger, BT, None, Carpe, bleachedblack, casa, Mishy, Snoopy, Elaine, justins, IBE:

Please check the avatar thread.

ALL MONKEYS: Klaas and I are making 4th of July avatars. If you want one just leave us a message there and we'll fix you up!  Wink

Sorry for the O/T.

Need to run out in a bit.  Left you a message in the avatar thread  Wink
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 11:53:01 AM »

HOT HOT HOT from Easywriter's blog

This is not a translation of the DIARIO article, but rather a summary.

This is the latest information we received from reliable sources. It says that Holland is extremely interested in the Holloway case and the Namdar bribery case. They are sending a large team of policemen from Holland to further investigate both cases. The Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has offered all cooperation to the Dutch authorities who will be coming soon to reinforce those that are already here.

The severe criticisms we outed with regards to both cases has apparently hit home and we can expect some serious actions soon. Holland cannot afford to sit by idly and let a part of the Kingdom go to pots. And the political infiltration in the Prosecution offices, especially in the case of the Attorney General, has met wilth loud criticism here and abroad.

If the Aruban population cannot rely on a true separation of Trias Politica (Executive, Legislative and Judicial)than we are in for some social upheavals that can very easily get out of hand, considering the presence of more than 18,000 illegals and about the same number of latin-americans that are now in Aruba. They are more accustomed to 'heating' the streets than are the Arubans. And that, Holland cannot and will not tolerate.

I am glad that we are getting that kind of help from Holland because the way both cases have been handled by the local authorities stinks!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 12:00:25 PM »

JFN - Thanks!

I *thought* it sounded like MORE investigators were coming, but couldn't be sure ...

I almost think that when the first group arrived, it found things worse than previously believed.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2007, 12:03:19 PM »

Wow, JFN. Do I dare be hopeful??? Thanks for posting that!
Thank You too, msmarple. Saw your suggestions: Good ones!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2007, 12:12:09 PM »

Maybe Holland is hearing Jossy using his mouth piece..and realizing how bad this all is .......at any rate...good news...someone has to step up.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2007, 12:14:14 PM »

CBB - really just tying to be helpful.

And yes - I do think this Dutch investigation thing suddenly sounds hopeful. Bringing in reinforcement from Holland - so soon after arriving - must mean SOMETHING.

Don't you just know there are some nervous people on Aruba right now?

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2007, 12:17:45 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Wow, JFN. Do I dare be hopeful??? Thanks for posting that!
Thank You too, msmarple. Saw your suggestions: Good ones!

It is hard not to be hopeful CBB...Sounds like this may NOT be all for show after all.  BUT......I will be cautiously optimistic.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2007, 12:18:15 PM »

Morning monkeys!  

Peaches, as always, my prayers and healing thoughts are headed your way.  

I think I missed most of the last lively.  Anything new, such as when Fox will be airing or if Joran has been hospitalized for advanced stages of an STD or anything?  Maybe Anita shooting Paulus in the butt for womanizing?   Confused  Have the people of Aruba voted Hugo into office yet?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 12:18:30 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

And yes - I do think this Dutch investigation thing suddenly sounds hopeful. Bringing in reinforcement from Holland - so soon after arriving - must mean SOMETHING.

Don't you just know there are some nervous people on Aruba right now?

Do ya think there might be someone who is perspiring a lot?  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2007, 12:20:53 PM »

Some Aruban on the FP said in the last few days that Jossy couldn't set foot in the US.  I'm assuming this is rumor/lie, not fact.  Can anyone confirm?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2007, 12:26:23 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Some Aruban on the FP said in the last few days that Jossy couldn't set foot in the US.  I'm assuming this is rumor/lie, not fact.  Can anyone confirm?

Jossy has been in the US often and it wasn't long ago he was in Miami.  I have no idea what the current status is of his visa though.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2007, 12:29:12 PM »

Quote from: msmarple

Don't you just know there are some nervous people on Aruba right now?[/quote]

The SPF (Sweat Protection Factor) has gotta be high. Laughing  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2007, 12:34:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Jossy has been in the US often and it wasn't long ago he was in Miami.  I have no idea what the current status is of his visa though.

Wonder if the new passport rules etc. would have an impact? (Must say I haven't followed that very closely ... my p'port is current!)

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2007, 12:37:20 PM »

Sorry, I check in often and post not so much but....

Methinks perhaps there is a nexus between the two cases...

Corruption knows no boundaries and perhaps the same folks are somehow connected.  Normally investigations are kept separate but these two investigations appear to have the same team working on it....

If so, the results could be explosive to the political structure of Aruba...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 12:43:00 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Wonder if the new passport rules etc. would have an impact? (Must say I haven't followed that very closely ... my p'port is current!)

I could be completely wrong and making this up off the top of my head - however, it seems to me that visitors can only stay a certain amount of time each year according to their visitor's visa. It might be that the last time Jossy came to Miami he stayed the limit of time he was allowed for that Visa.

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 12:43:21 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"

Corruption knows no boundaries and perhaps the same folks are somehow connected.  Normally investigations are kept separate but these two investigations appear to have the same team working on it....

I'm thinking that Holland has seen Aruba imploding.  Aruba owes them a lot of money and is leaning south.  They may realize they are going to lose the ABC's if they don't do something.  Holland is also caught up in the negative image of Aruba, especially since so many involved in the Holloway case were Dutch and in appointed, not elected, positions.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007, 12:46:56 PM »

Hi Silverfox, welcome and speak up more often!

I think you're right. Also, there's an arrogance factor - Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 12:48:22 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"

Could very well be Silverfox... I have always thought that Natalee's case runs very deep politically... Maybe we will see.

BTW - love that avatar...It took me a few minutes to figure it out though. Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.