April 30, 2024, 04:20:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168940 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2007, 03:52:47 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
BTW - love that avatar...It took me a few minutes to figure it out though.

Glad you like the avatar...LOL... it's like being a monkey in human's clothing.... heh heh

try bein me...lol......

So do u know DAG???  radio mouthpiece of aruba when joran and his daddy disposed of Nat........???  DAG was funny...lol....in a psycopatcic way.
He used to listen here often.....lurker really....

Are you in his commmunications field??????
or just a silverfox... Rolling Eyes

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2007, 03:56:05 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
HOT HOT HOT from Easywriter's blog

This is not a translation of the DIARIO article, but rather a summary.

This is the latest information we received from reliable sources. It says that Holland is extremely interested in the Holloway case and the Namdar bribery case. They are sending a large team of policemen from Holland to further investigate both cases. The Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has offered all cooperation to the Dutch authorities who will be coming soon to reinforce those that are already here.

The severe criticisms we outed with regards to both cases has apparently hit home and we can expect some serious actions soon. Holland cannot afford to sit by idly and let a part of the Kingdom go to pots. And the political infiltration in the Prosecution offices, especially in the case of the Attorney General, has met wilth loud criticism here and abroad.

If the Aruban population cannot rely on a true separation of Trias Politica (Executive, Legislative and Judicial)than we are in for some social upheavals that can very easily get out of hand, considering the presence of more than 18,000 illegals and about the same number of latin-americans that are now in Aruba. They are more accustomed to 'heating' the streets than are the Arubans. And that, Holland cannot and will not tolerate.

I am glad that we are getting that kind of help from Holland because the way both cases have been handled by the local authorities stinks!

Instead of sending more investigators why not try reading the files that are all ready in Holland. Why not open the big black hole where all the evidence went to in Holland.  Why not just arrest Joran, Guido and who ever else when to Holland to hide so they avoid prosecution.  Why not let Guido's famous attorney work for his money and defend his client.  Why not ask Aruba to send the video tapes of all the PV's the suspects made to see if they match the ones typed out and signed by the suspects that are already in Holland.  Why not summon Dennis Jacobs and interrogate him along with Van der Straten.  And when he does go to Holland he can have a nice little tea party with his friend KJ who is now in Holland.

Holland has been sitting idly by for the past two years.  What makes us think they are really going to change their ways.

The only thing Holland is going to do is close the case.

Anything that Rudy Croes has his name on is a joke.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2007, 03:59:42 PM »

SAN...who knows....
maybe Holland finally realized the financ ial  mpact of Aruba in general...the Holloway case was just the icing on the cake, ya know??

My best guess...it is financially mpacting Hollland.

Reality Sucks

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2007, 04:21:50 PM »

This case could be wrapped up in a week ... with signed confessions revealing the truth from all the main suspects if a team of Monkeys were flown to Aruba rather than the Team of Dutch investigators.   Wink

I for one would volunteer as an interrogator.  Just ask my eldest son ... he will vouch for my qualifications.  He is now 37 years of age but he still cannot comprehend how his mother knew when he was lying as a teen and ... he still trembles at her interrogation techniques that alway got the truth out of him.  

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2007, 04:27:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I asked EASY about the Dutch investigators.  This was his response from Jossy:

"They are sending a large team of policemen from Holland to further investigate both cases. The Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has offered all cooperation to the Dutch authorities who will be coming soon to reinforce those that are already here."

Hi All.. Thats good news!!! It probably only took a day or two to see how bad the corruption really is...This was not the perfect crime and there are major holes all over this coverup. Lets hope they get some new evidence so they can haul in these rats.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2007, 04:29:09 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
This case could be wrapped up in a week ... with signed confessions revealing the truth from all the main suspects if a team of Monkeys were flown to Aruba rather than the Team of Dutch investigators.   Wink

I for one would volunteer as an interrogator.  Just ask my eldest son ... he will vouch for my qualifications.  He is now 37 years of age but he still cannot comprehend how his mother knew when he was lying as a teen and ... he still trembles at her interrogation techniques that alway got the truth out of him.  

Janet

LOL!! I dont doubt that.. My mom was the same way..She would set you up without you knowing it. Embarassed

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2007, 04:31:35 PM »

Janet

You didn't do the water torture trick did you?  Being a mom of a teenager, I could use some of those interrogation techniques.... But really, mine is easy to read...I can tell by the look on his face if he is fibbing..

I soooo hope these investigators or whatever they are, actually do something.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2007, 04:39:01 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Yo, monkeys!

I'm wondering... what with Karen having recently returned to Holland, could she be behind the special police going to Aruba, and now additional police going?

Could it be that she has actually been a "good guy" all along, and had to play it the Aruban way until she was safely in Holland?

Maybe she knew that if she didn't play along she could have become a victum of suicide.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2007, 04:46:53 PM »

Janet

Laughing  Laughing
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2007, 04:57:08 PM »

What's the name of the other case at which this same team is looking?

Ya know, when I was in high school, which was over 30 years ago, school was marred by the fear from racial tension exploding into violence. Going to college was a refreshing experience, and I felt much safer. Today, even the universities are plagued with violence, and deadly violence at that.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2007, 04:58:35 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Yo, monkeys!

I'm wondering... what with Karen having recently returned to Holland, could she be behind the special police going to Aruba, and now additional police going?

Could it be that she has actually been a "good guy" all along, and had to play it the Aruban way until she was safely in Holland?

Maybe she knew that if she didn't play along she could have become a victum of suicide.

Possibly. I'm not ready to go to her defense yet, but Jossy has always deemed her as wearing a white hat.

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2007, 05:43:47 PM »

Hiya Monkeys. Justins I agree about KJ. I won't jump on her bandwagon either but will be glad to sit back & see just what Holland does about all this.
Maybe Oduber needs to be reminded what he said in June of 2005:

"We work together, we care for people ... Nobody stands above the law."
I have been reading & catching up since I was gone most of the day. From what I was reading in the Corruption & Collusion Thread, I think Holland needs to read the latest document by Natalee's Freebirds. There is a basic outline of Oduber's corruption/control plus with what the KLPD have(should have) they would be able to bust his/MEP's azz but good.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2007, 05:58:08 PM »

Hi Yapper

This morning I was quoting from a blog posted that thread.  Lots of good stuff.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=599

I am going to spend time this evening reading some of the suspect/witness statements that Klaas has compiled ... Joran's friends.   However ... if I get "that look" or "that sigh" from my hubby ... I may have to put it off until tomorrow. Somehow ... he is under the impression that I spend far too much time on the computer.   Smile  

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2007, 06:02:51 PM »

Reinforcements coming...

In response, Anita VDS was seen running from the Sloot compound in her "special blouse"   tearing to the nearest  store for a huge can of
Right Guard.

Wink

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2007, 06:11:04 PM »

Are you in his commmunications field??????
or just a silverfox...

Sorry, I do not know DAG.  I do host a syndicated music radio show that is produce here in the Philippines -- of course my host name is "Silverfox"

The recent developments of this case right now is very interesting.  I would guess that it is very possible that arrest(s) may be just a matter of time now... This is a very large group of detectives and the revelation that more are on the sorta sounds like there might be a big, big round-up and they need the manpower...

If there is a nexus (direct legal connection) between the two cases then the ramifications could be staggering -- the fact that it is being publicized suggests that it is in it's ending stages rather than beginning stages...

The heat is on and those who were involved in the cases must be having a hard time sleeping at nights and they surely are constantly looking over their shoulders -- right?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2007, 06:12:12 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Reinforcements coming...

In response, Anita VDS was seen running from the Sloot compound in her "special blouse"   tearing to the nearest  store for a huge can of
Right Guard.

Wink

ROFLMAO  Laughing  Laughing
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2007, 06:16:14 PM »

MSNBC talking about the packet of material that the VA shooter sent to NBC....this may be too much...writings, pictures, etc.... Crying or Very sad

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2007, 06:24:07 PM »

Klaas,

Maybe I should have used the word "speeding" instead of ''tearing."

*don't go there*

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2007, 06:35:45 PM »

Hey, Klaas:

So it's confirmed that the Dutch are sending in inforcements?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2007, 06:40:11 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Hey, Klaas:

So it's confirmed that the Dutch are sending in inforcements?

According to Jossy, YES!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.