March 28, 2024, 02:36:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 168195 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: April 21, 2007, 01:38:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
San,a very ugly unpleasant looking guy in a bar in Aruba.Anyone know who he is or was.Don't knock possem until you have tried it

Do you mean Jerry Strawberry?  The guy who looks like the sketch?
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: April 21, 2007, 01:40:11 PM »

The ugly one.Who is he?He looks mean,ugly and fat.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: April 21, 2007, 01:41:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"
Anna,we have a lot of possum here that Road kill helper is great with,and Venison stretcher.San the pictures from Aruba,earlier,around the ones with jamie and Freddy.

I didn't see any pictures with the two rapists Jamie and Freddy.  I remember I posted one of Deepak and Freddy last night.

I didn't remember that being Freddy with Deepak.  I remember Deepak wasn't real happy his photo was taken as he was entering CnC.

Yes I remember that photo Klaas because I posted it.

For some reason this guy in the bandana looks familiar also.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: April 21, 2007, 01:42:11 PM »

we are almost at 50.yeah.someone else start posting,because i like to lurk.I think someone commented she looked good and young and some else said that would go away quickly
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: April 21, 2007, 01:42:53 PM »

Different picture.The guy and the girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: April 21, 2007, 01:43:35 PM »

Anna,we have a lot of possum here that Road kill helper is great with,and Venison stretcher.San the pictures from Aruba,earlier,around the ones with jamie and Freddy.

I didn't see any pictures with the two rapists Jamie and Freddy.  I remember I posted one of Deepak and Freddy last night.

I didn't remember that being Freddy with Deepak.  I remember Deepak wasn't real happy his photo was taken as he was entering CnC.

Klaas I wanted to add that is definitely Freddy with Deepak.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 21, 2007, 01:43:51 PM »

The ugly one.Who is he?He looks mean,ugly and fat.

If you mean this guy, his name is Jerry (cheremy) Strawberry.  He is friends with Steve Croes.  It's been said he is a Mongoloid and is slightly +++++++, I don't know if that's true.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 21, 2007, 01:44:25 PM »

Thanks San, I just didn't remember.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: April 21, 2007, 01:44:33 PM »

Well,I have to cut Grass now,not smoke it.I have some Ben ANd Jerry's magic Brownies and some other stuff
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: April 21, 2007, 01:45:34 PM »

Yes,that one.Downs syndrome,but he still looks mean
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 21, 2007, 01:46:09 PM »

Thanks San, I just didn't remember.

Just pisses me off that the two main suspects returned to the scene where they took Natalee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: April 21, 2007, 01:46:20 PM »

Yes,that one.Downs syndrome,but he still looks mean

Yep
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: April 21, 2007, 01:48:15 PM »

Look at the time that Deepak entered CnC's 1.00 am closing time again.  I don't have any doubt that Freddy was present the night they Kidnapped Natalee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 21, 2007, 01:50:46 PM »

Look at the time that Deepak entered CnC's 1.00 am closing time again.  I don't have any doubt that Freddy was present the night they Kidnapped Natalee.

San - I do think picking up tourists a closing time is normal for them.  They get the girls when they are drunk and take advantage of them.  To them this is normal and OK.  They don't see anything wrong with it because the girls were asking for it by drinking.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: April 21, 2007, 01:55:16 PM »

San - I do think picking up tourists a closing time is normal for them.  They get the girls when they are drunk and take advantage of them.  To them this is normal and OK.  They don't see anything wrong with it because the girls were asking for it by drinking.

I agree Klaas it is normal for them.  But with all the trouble that these two were in you would think they would keep away.  They knew the press was all over that island and they still met at CnC's.  This was the first time we saw them together after Natalee went missing.  Why are they together especially after Deepak was screaming to Joran that Freddy needs to tell the truth.  Who else was at CnC's that they met there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 21, 2007, 01:58:02 PM »

I agree Klaas it is normal for them.  But with all the trouble that these two were in you would think they would keep away.  They knew the press was all over that island and they still met at CnC's.  This was the first time we saw them together after Natalee went missing.  Why are they together especially after Deepak was screaming to Joran that Freddy needs to tell the truth.  Who else was at CnC's that they met there.

I look at those photos of Joran, Deepak, Freddy and Bailey Ann on her last night in Aruba.  An indication right there that Freddy is most likely involved.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: April 21, 2007, 02:01:40 PM »

I look at those photos of Joran, Deepak, Freddy and Bailey Ann on her last night in Aruba.  An indication right there that Freddy is most likely involved.

Yes I agree.

But in that picture with Deepak and Freddy they met for a reason.  I don't think it was just for a night out.  Deepak nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw that he was spotted.  Hummm I wonder if Deepak was wearing a wire Wink .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 21, 2007, 02:12:55 PM »

Yes I agree.

But in that picture with Deepak and Freddy they met for a reason.  I don't think it was just for a night out.  Deepak nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw that he was spotted.  Hummm I wonder if Deepak was wearing a wire Wink .

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: April 21, 2007, 02:17:23 PM »

Yes I agree.

Yep.  I think Freddy was at CnC's that night.  I also believe there were two separate groups of Joran's friends.  Freddy, Jamie, Koen, Sander, Guido, GVC.  They were all present and who ever got the girl first they called each other to let them know mission accomplished meet me at my house.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 21, 2007, 02:19:19 PM »

On that particular night it was the Van der Sloot home because Anita was away with the other two boys and Joran had the run of the house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.