April 24, 2024, 07:04:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should happen with Dr. Rodriguez since we know he lied about being a co-founder of the Body Farm?  (Voting closed: June 23, 2011, 12:24:24 AM)
He should be impeached and not allowed to testify - 83 (58%)
He should be charged with perjury - 58 (40.6%)
Not sure - 2 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 24- 6/21/11  (Read 572952 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2020 on: June 21, 2011, 11:40:56 PM »

From Navy to law school

Born in Puerto Rico in 1969, Baez told reporters he grew up in the Bronx and South Florida with his mother, a single parent. He dropped out of Homestead High School in ninth grade.

He married at 17, became a father, earned a GED diploma and joined the Navy in 1986.

According to his résumé, Baez spent three years assigned to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Norfolk, Va., trained as an intelligence analyst with what he described as a "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-050309,0,6708904.story

Really?  So, was he privy to the 'Blue Book' on UFO's?   Anyone know if that is really a security clearance title?  Is Gordon Liddy still around?  He would know. 
Our reliable source wiki says it's the highest NATO level . So I say BS!

Highest?  OMG...  Curly where is that written?  He sure never learned how to follow directions while he was in the service.  BS is correct IMO
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2021 on: June 21, 2011, 11:44:48 PM »

From Navy to law school

Born in Puerto Rico in 1969, Baez told reporters he grew up in the Bronx and South Florida with his mother, a single parent. He dropped out of Homestead High School in ninth grade.

He married at 17, became a father, earned a GED diploma and joined the Navy in 1986.

According to his résumé, Baez spent three years assigned to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Norfolk, Va., trained as an intelligence analyst with what he described as a "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-050309,0,6708904.story

Really?  So, was he privy to the 'Blue Book' on UFO's?   Anyone know if that is really a security clearance title?  Is Gordon Liddy still around?  He would know. 

In my personal opinion, Bozo has "embellished" his military service on his resume. I distinctly recall, when his house was in foreclosure last fall, that Bank of America could NOT verify his military service record. Big red flag since the record is not that old, only about 20yrs. If true the navy must have sucked all the "cosmic secret information" from his brain...along with any brain cells he may have had at the time, before he returned to life as a civilian. I don't think he's smart enough to serve in any intelligence capacity in our military, if he is, we're all in trouble...MOO

He's starting to remind me of "philip shephard" from this season's survivor.  Koo Koo
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2022 on: June 21, 2011, 11:47:57 PM »

I'm just chewing on a few things around Krystol Holloway........

First, I think she can testify to quite a bit. I don't think her testimony would be hearsay. I think her testimony would be impeachment of George's testimony. I'm going to have to look up rules of impeachment.

Second, I believe the Defense could get quite a bit, not all, of their opening statement claims touched on through Krystol, unstead of having to use KC.

The "accident" thing she'd give them, but without the details Jose's claiming.

What I understand it to be is that they can then call George...and ask him  'Did you say that?'  He says 'no'.  He said, she said.  Who will the jury believe?  River Cruz has no credibility IMO. And I still think JP won't allow it in.

Now, Robyn Adams has the letters that ICA wrote in her handwriting...even though she is considered a jail-house snitch and they don't usually have much credibility.

Yeah, the "he said" "she said" would be the result. I'm just trying to nail down if the hearsay thing is skirted when a witness is used for impeachment. I don't want her to be able to even say in court what she's said elsewhere. I believe the State could show her up as not credible, but I'm not sure how credible the jury sees George, either.

JP can block it as there has been no evidence to support this whatsoever.  Bozo got free reign on his OS...but I don't think he would get very far with trying to just smear George in front of the jury.  Maybe he would be forced to do a proffer...but I don't think JP would allow it especially with hearsay.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2023 on: June 21, 2011, 11:51:17 PM »

Zoomom what I meant was with the way bozo draaaags out everything I don't see the jury going home before the second weekend in July.

Ugh, I can't take it any more.  All my feelings, emotions, thoughts, everything is tied up in this trial right now.  I cannot function.  It needs to be over soon.  I need to see justice.  SOON.

me too!  I starting really getting emotionally involved a few weeks ago.  I don't know how you guys have followed it so closely for years.  I would be pulling my hair out and spending a fortune of tissues!  This case just breaks my heart.  The thing that really makes me lose sleep is what that precious angel "saw" in her last moments.  Not her mommy - a monster.  I think that's worse than a stranger killing you!
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2024 on: June 21, 2011, 11:56:52 PM »

pg 100 seems like a great place to say goodnight to all..
see you bright and early tomorrow...glad it is only a half day cause I have the grands most of the day..

Good Night Cookie

pb
njte njte cuzz    sl
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2025 on: June 22, 2011, 12:03:00 AM »

If Bozo had any sort of high level security clearance he wouldn't brag about it, much less announce it to the world years later.  IMO of course.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2026 on: June 22, 2011, 12:12:04 AM »

If Bozo had any sort of high level security clearance he wouldn't brag about it, much less announce it to the world years later.  IMO of course.

That's true too.  And there is no way he got the highest one anyway. 

Have lots of windows open that needs reading before it get shut down for the night.  One day closer to Justice For Caylee.
Night.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2027 on: June 22, 2011, 12:12:44 AM »

With his massive character flaws it's lucky for the USA that he's no longer anywhere near secret info. He'd surely sell out for money to the highest bidder.  just sayin
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2028 on: June 22, 2011, 12:20:09 AM »

Id love a short clip of Ashton when Dr Bock states it could have been a dog or coyote that buried Caylee's bones practically six months later... classic  "A dog" (trying really hard not to laugh)   God bless him that he kept his composure.

He almost did a bend-over laugh...very endearing.  And I think when she saw & heard his reaction...'You think dogs buried the bones? (stifling the laugh)", she added 'Or maybe coyotes if you have them here'...he could barely contain himself.  He showed excellent restraint.

I saw it, I'll find it, I'll capture it 

Just that segment of the Dr. Bock testimony 

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="226" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=78781fc02e&photo_id=5858527196"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=78781fc02e&photo_id=5858527196" height="226" width="400"></embed></object>

OMG, I am literally laughing so hard I am crying.  That is absolutely priceless.

Haha, dont know if it was posted already, but it starts about the 16 min mark.  She's quite the character.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28306733/index.html

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2029 on: June 22, 2011, 12:36:44 AM »

Zoomom what I meant was with the way bozo draaaags out everything I don't see the jury going home before the second weekend in July.

Ugh, I can't take it any more.  All my feelings, emotions, thoughts, everything is tied up in this trial right now.  I cannot function.  It needs to be over soon.  I need to see justice.  SOON.

me too!  I starting really getting emotionally involved a few weeks ago.  I don't know how you guys have followed it so closely for years.  I would be pulling my hair out and spending a fortune of tissues!  This case just breaks my heart.  The thing that really makes me lose sleep is what that precious angel "saw" in her last moments.  Not her mommy - a monster.  I think that's worse than a stranger killing you!

Beth, I have followed this case since it was first reported in the news, maybe the 16th of July, 2008.  I have followed it all 3 long years, and I need the wench in jail for murder.  LOL.  I feel like I am a mental case.  I cannot plan anything with my own children who are home for the summer because I just cannot spare the mental juice it takes to do that.  I am a walking zombie right now.  I work, and the whole time I work (I work from home) I am checking here and counting the hours until I can get off of work and come back here and see what court will bring today.  Then, I sleep for a few hours.  I just cannot finish anything.  I cannot explain it.  My whole brain and body is tied up with Caylee Marie Anthony.  I knew it would be a long trial, but come on now.  If they had any evidence of innocence, they would have put it out by now.  Give it up you idiots.  She is not going to get the DP, just get it over with.  I am not sleeping all that well either.  I sleep like in a few hour spurts.  I am one, once I fall asleep, that can sleep forever.  I am numb.  I should just walk away and try to get on with my life, but I can't. 

Everybody, but the State and us bloggers, forgets little rotting Caylee Marie was in that swamp, in those garbage bags, with her mouth and nose duct taped, for months while the entire world looked for her and her mother swore she was kidnapped all the while her whole team knew she was dead.  I cannot wrap my mind around that and how there are no consequences to the dumbfense for that, even if just financially.  Financially for allowing searches to continue while they knew Caylee was dead.  Financially to Texas EquuSearch for them coming and spending a ton of money to search for Caylee when they knew she had died on the 16th.  Financially to everybody for every dime they had to spend to pay staff to investigate anything and everything.  All those tips they spent hours investigating.  Remember the sitings that they went and checked out, the mall siting, the airport, meanwhile they knew Caylee was dead.  It makes me sick.  I wish Bozo et al could be held responsible for some of that money.  I wish possible criminal charges could be placed for lying to the world about a live Caylee.  I don't get our justice system. 

I just don't get it.  How can they get away with this? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2030 on: June 22, 2011, 12:40:03 AM »

First, I think she can testify to quite a bit. I don't think her testimony would be hearsay. I think her testimony would be impeachment of George's testimony. I'm going to have to look up rules of impeachment.

Second, I believe the Defense could get quite a bit, not all, of their opening statement claims touched on through Krystol, unstead of having to use KC.

Its crossed my mind that RC was set up to come into georges life by the defence.  Kc's never stopped framing George, her ideal home life would of been just the 3 C's. I feel she didnt like that George had moved back home.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2031 on: June 22, 2011, 12:57:47 AM »

Its crossed my mind that RC was set up to come into georges life by the defence.  Kc's never stopped framing George, her ideal home life would of been just the 3 C's. I feel she didnt like that George had moved back home.

Me too Mt. I never couldfigure out why the defense would have been setting him up that far in advance. I kind of think River and her sister are cons or maybe opportunistic.
i've read that the sisters are not twins but they call themselves twins. One was in jail chatting up kc, the other chatting up GA...and CA too. Sounds like maybe GA turned the con on them since he's the one that allegedly bilked her out of money.
The interview that was quoted earlier in the day by Tamikosmom is pretty interesting especially the whole thing.
What a mess!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2032 on: June 22, 2011, 01:10:15 AM »

Beth, I have followed this case since it was first reported in the news, maybe the 16th of July, 2008.  I have followed it all 3 long years, and I need the wench in jail for murder.  LOL.  I feel like I am a mental case.  I cannot plan anything with my own children who are home for the summer because I just cannot spare the mental juice it takes to do that.  I am a walking zombie right now.  I work, and the whole time I work (I work from home) I am checking here and counting the hours until I can get off of work and come back here and see what court will bring today.  Then, I sleep for a few hours.  I just cannot finish anything.  I cannot explain it.  My whole brain and body is tied up with Caylee Marie Anthony.  I knew it would be a long trial, but come on now.  If they had any evidence of innocence, they would have put it out by now.  Give it up you idiots.  She is not going to get the DP, just get it over with.  I am not sleeping all that well either.  I sleep like in a few hour spurts.  I am one, once I fall asleep, that can sleep forever.  I am numb.  I should just walk away and try to get on with my life, but I can't. 

Everybody, but the State and us bloggers, forgets little rotting Caylee Marie was in that swamp, in those garbage bags, with her mouth and nose duct taped, for months while the entire world looked for her and her mother swore she was kidnapped all the while her whole team knew she was dead.  I cannot wrap my mind around that and how there are no consequences to the dumbfense for that, even if just financially.  Financially for allowing searches to continue while they knew Caylee was dead.  Financially to Texas EquuSearch for them coming and spending a ton of money to search for Caylee when they knew she had died on the 16th.  Financially to everybody for every dime they had to spend to pay staff to investigate anything and everything.  All those tips they spent hours investigating.  Remember the sitings that they went and checked out, the mall siting, the airport, meanwhile they knew Caylee was dead.  It makes me sick.  I wish Bozo et al could be held responsible for some of that money.  I wish possible criminal charges could be placed for lying to the world about a live Caylee.  I don't get our justice system. 

I just don't get it.  How can they get away with this? 

Zoomom....I have followed this case from day one as well. It has pretty much consumed my life as well. I know what you mean about all the money spent searching for Caylee when they knew she was rotting away in that swamp. I remember watching those divers risking their lives going down in that river, and all the TES searchers and other searchers who went out putting themselves in who knows what kind of danger to search for Caylee. I remember the monkeys coming together to get food sent to the search sites. I even remember the crazy rides with Murt.And watching the Anthony cam in front of their house. And through it all Casey knew that Caylee was dead. I think they should be help accountable for all that money that was spent as well. In the meantime while TES and others were searching for Caylee there were families out there who would have welcomed their help in searching for their loved ones who they really had no idea what had happened to them.
I believe that the prosecution has proven their case beyond a reasonable doubt, but I just don't know if Farmville lady who said she couldn't judge someone  will be able to do her duty and follow the rule of the law and convict her. I think that will be a very sad day if she causes us to get a hung jury.Who knows, there could be more than one person who could hang the jury, Farmville could vote to convict and someone else could hang the jury. It is a fact that this could happen. We have waited this long to see justice for Caylee Marie and I pray that we do. I know that we all think there will be a conviction, however, there are 12 individuals who have control over that decision and I hope and pray that they will do the right thing and let Caylee Marie finally get the justice she deserves.Bottom line is, you never know what a jury might do.
I am like you, I need to see justice for Caylee and I just don't know how I will deal with it if she is denied that justice.Caylee is with her father in heaven now and that gives me great peace. If, God forbid .she is denied justice here on earth, there will be a justice for Caylee's demise that Casey won't be able to lie her way out of.There will be no George, Cindy and Lee to cover for her, no Jose, Cheney and the rest to stand up on her behalf, no court that has to uphold her constitutional rights.She will have to face her maker and there will be no lying out of it. She will pay for what she did to Caylee and I believe that payment will be far worse than anything that can be put upon her here on this earth. I take great peace in knowing that.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2033 on: June 22, 2011, 01:19:11 AM »

Me too Mt. I never couldfigure out why the defense would have been setting him up that far in advance. I kind of think River and her sister are cons or maybe opportunistic.
i've read that the sisters are not twins but they call themselves twins. One was in jail chatting up kc, the other chatting up GA...and CA too. Sounds like maybe GA turned the con on them since he's the one that allegedly bilked her out of money.
The interview that was quoted earlier in the day by Tamikosmom is pretty interesting especially the whole thing.
What a mess!
yep she shows up on the scene about the time when all the protestors are there. Maybe to run interference in georges life, he had rc and kidfinders in his life. hes an ex cop I believe Kc was afraid if her dad had enough time he would of found caylee himself. Also it would of given him space from Cindy who was Cayce's biggest advocate.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2034 on: June 22, 2011, 01:23:49 AM »

What a mess!
yep she shows up on the scene about the time when all the protestors are there. Maybe to run interference in georges life, he had rc and kidfinders in his life. hes an ex cop I believe Kc was afraid if her dad had enough time he would of found caylee himself. Also it would of given him space from Cindy who was Cayce's biggest advocate.

Well now that's a really logical reason they might want dear old dad occupied. golly, you're smart, that wouldn't have crossed my mind but it makes a lot of sense
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2035 on: June 22, 2011, 01:29:07 AM »

What a mess!

Well now that's a really logical reason they might want dear old dad occupied. golly, you're smart, that wouldn't have crossed my mind but it makes a lot of sense
ah not smart just thinking out of the box, so many odd things have happened you cant help but feel some of it has been orchastrated.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2036 on: June 22, 2011, 03:24:38 AM »

::snipping2::
I am like you, I need to see justice for Caylee and I just don't know how I will deal with it if she is denied that justice.Caylee is with her father in heaven now and that gives me great peace. If, God forbid .she is denied justice here on earth, there will be a justice for Caylee's demise that Casey won't be able to lie her way out of.There will be no George, Cindy and Lee to cover for her, no Jose, Cheney and the rest to stand up on her behalf, no court that has to uphold her constitutional rights.She will have to face her maker and there will be no lying out of it. She will pay for what she did to Caylee and I believe that payment will be far worse than anything that can be put upon her here on this earth. I take great peace in knowing that.

I hope no hung jury.  Please no hung jury.  If Farmlady cannot convict on what she has heard, she will never convict on anything. 

I am not a religious person, but do believe in heaven and God.  I just, I don't know, my vision of what happens after you die is probably different than most peoples.  I believe in heaven and hell.  But, here is where I am iffy.  I believe that say wench died.  She would go where Caylee is, and I do not want her there.  I know there is hell, and she belongs in hell, but I visually in my mind see only one place, where all dead people go.  And, I do not want her anywhere around Caylee.  Does that makes sense?  I feel the same way about murderers who are exucuted.  I don't want them around the victims they killed.  That is why life w/o parole is much much more of a punishment to me. 

I guess in my mind, I do not see what stops the bad people from hell from getting to the good people in heaven.  I swear some times I think way too much. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2037 on: June 22, 2011, 03:33:08 AM »

Gues LKB does not like JBP?  The below quote is towards the end of the article. 

Kenney Baden then added, “Of course this judge has made so many mistakes, letting so much stuff in that shouldn’t be let in and keeping out stuff that should come in that, you know, I wouldn’t put it past him.”

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/april-whalen-speaks-out-wants-nothing-to-do-with-casey-anthony-case

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2038 on: June 22, 2011, 06:16:24 AM »

She is bringing up a good point...she shouldn't turn our back on Bozo thinking he IS that incompetent.  She said her twitters say it is a conspiracy being set up by him for a mistrial.  After listening to Shaeffer  today..she may have a point.

Is that legal?
Wasting over what 2-3 million Florida tax payers money?
Everyone should twitt/e-mail JP tomorrow and voice your concerns.

Everyone knows that bozo is good at computers, he knew he had to get ALL the info off the hard drive and I'm sure he has ALL the phone pings/calls.

IF this happens, Mason and Sims should be held amountable too.

Well...look at all the money spent just on the investigations..looking for a real Zanny...investigating all her friends...looking for a live Caylee...and on and on.  How many agencies were involved?  Orange County, Orlando Police, FBI, FDLE, Sex Crimes Unit, etc.  They would have to hire a ton of CPA's to get a real number on how much money this has cost.  The Oak Ridge Farm did not send a bill.  They used their 'research grant' money you can bet.  The FBI didn't send a bill for their forensics...we taxpayers paid for that.  How about all of the lack of sleep Yuri and crew missed.  How much time did they spend with the over 5,000 tips.  Look at the horrendous hours Linda DB, Jeff Ashton and Frank George are working...no telling what hours they have worked all along (remember they had a 'job' for the last 3 years').  

All the while ICA, Bozo, A's and the whole world knew Caylee was dead and the Slore did it.  LKB knew.  Andrea Lyons knew.  Mason knew.  Sims knew.  Finnell knew.  Dr. Baden knew. and so on and on.  

EVERYBODY KNEW.  And all those 'liars-for-hire' expert witnesses knew too.  

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2039 on: June 22, 2011, 06:31:19 AM »

Please move to Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10807.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.