April 19, 2024, 11:54:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255454 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: June 20, 2011, 09:51:11 AM »

Sunny,

You seem to know some info on Mason.

Why is Mason allowing Baez to get away with this stuff?

To me this is not  dirty tricks..just shoddy workmanship on Baez part.

Why hasn't Mason told him to pepare for trial properly? 

Doesn't Mason see this reflects badly for himself too?

It is Baez case but Mason is the death qualified attorney..so why is he allowing someone on their team to do this stuff..my mouth is gaping.

not Sunny, but my opinion is that Mason is guiding this..he is hoping for appeal and he is hoping that getting in some of this info, even if it is put in there improperly will get the message to the jury and they will have "doubt"..jmo...

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: June 20, 2011, 09:51:21 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry grants state's request for time to properly prepare for Dr. Rodriguez' testimony... But the next witness was Eicklenboom.
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Just another FYI- jury still not in. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
3 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry: "Enough is enough." #CaseyAnthony -jfell
3 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
NEWS ALERT:: it'll be a short day Wednesday because of Judge Perry. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
4 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
He says though that this might be a case where ultimate sanction of exclusion would be proper. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
4 minutes ago

BBM

I smell Bozo's disbarrment...is that even a word?
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #222 on: June 20, 2011, 09:52:46 AM »

9:00am Mon, June 20, 2011 Court is in session.

Judge Perry not happy right from the first, Mason has a matter to be taken up at side bar and he said he wants those done at 8:30am from now on.

Jeff Ashton up........

You indicated that a sanctions package may be needed.  He did take a Depot for Dr Rodriguez.  He wants to review it again and not have him called first.  He took a 3 hour depot.  The witness has an opinion not written in his report.  He wants to say that you can't tell a human decomp from another odor.  He also said that Mr Eichenbloom showed up outside on Sat and then showed up at his office but he had no report.  He got a report and a 24 power point slide, yesterday, he believes it is another discovery violation.  He wants to prepare a sanctions package for this witness too.  This witness want to show negative DNA evidence.  He wants Dr Rodriguez not to testify till he can review his depot and not have Mr. Eichenbloom testify till he can look at what he was given yesterday.

Baez is up............

The defense gave the state the names of these witness and they could depose them.  He got them to do a an opinion of what they thought they would testify to but the state is intentionally not taking depositions.  Baez thinks that the court had made it clear that this is not a game and this is a clear show of gamesmanship by Jeff Ashton.  He is a skilled prosecutor and he did not take depositions and he had a court order that he could use as both a sword and a shield.  As it pertains to Dr Rodriguez the state gave him a depot and he is ready to give his opinion.  Duct tape does not stay in the same place after death and decomp, it is common sense.
We want Dr. Eichenbloom to talk about low copy DNA, lack of DNA.  The state wants to say that there is no DNA on the items because of the environment, we think there should still be able to get DNA, degraded or otherwise.  We will be wishing to exercise all of our depositions and we sent Mr. Eichenbloom to Jeff Ashton on Sat and he sent him away.  I then told him to prepare a report and any demonstrative aids and send it to Jeff Ashton.  All this does is merely explain DNA, Mr Ashton should know all of this stuff already.  As to Mr Ashton now wants to have these witness delayed, he could of taken these depositions all this time and now he wants to during trial.  That is not fair to our time, the court's time and the juror's time.  Mr Ashton was not taking depots on purpose.  He was trying to use the order of reports as a sword and a shield.  We did not want to try to disobey this order intentionally, it disturbs me to think that anyone would say this about me.  I have labored day and night for this case and would do nothing wrong.  We don't have to make experts issue reports although this court has made us do that.  This prosecutor has decided on his own not to do the tools afforded to use him he is trying to get me sanctioned.  He is just not going after Casey's life, he is going after her attorney too.  He should not be allowed at the strike of twelve to say ok, now I want to utilize something that is done in a manner that is unreasonable.  My experts have obvious opinions and Jeff Ashton knows it.

Judge Perry asks them to look at the clock and tell him what time it is.  Jeff says 9:25, Baez says 9:26. The judge says that shows that you can't agree on even the simplest of matters. The jury has been there already for an hour according to the deputy.  From now on all attorneys will be here at 8:30am, if there is nothing to be heard we will start at 9:00am.  We will work a full day this Saturday.  The rules of discovery allows him to set whatever timelines are necessary.  He is reading one of his orders to them.  It is dated Dec 20, 2010.  When experts have not prepared reports both have to file the experts CV, the summary of the experts opinions and grounds for each opinions.  That was done because there was a couple of reports that contained nothing.  The court thought that order cleared up the situation, it did not.  Another order granting sanctions and orders of motions to compel. The judge is reading these orders.  It is basically saying each side had to submit reports of the opinions of what each expert was going to say.  The court in those 2 orders required both the state and the defense give all opinions of experts.  The purpose of depositions is for the expert to expound on those depositions.  It is never the intent of this court's order to alleviate the reports with a deposition.  The order was clear.  This court does not make threats, it makes rules.  When the court was given a state exhibit that was not given to the defense it was excluded.  The court was put in a proverbial corner on Sat.  The exclusion law, does not want to exclude testimony because it hurts the defendant.  Despite the due process, that is the final ultimate sanction.  There has never been a case that has been excluded and upheld but now we have someone that is violating a court's order where the ultimate order of exclusion would be proper.  Yes, there has been gamesmanship in this case.  It is quite evident that there is a friction between attorneys.  That is something that the Florida Bar will deal with and at the end of this trial, this court will deal with violations.  It is not proper to deal with it now.  As to the request to the state to defer the testimony of Mr. Rodriguez, I grant that.  We are going to have a short day on Wednesday and that is because of me and I have explained the reasons behind it.  If I was the state or the defense, I would go through the reports of all my experts and make sure that their opinions are in their reports or depositions.  Somethings will come up but all opinions must be stated.  Enough is enough. Both side are forewarned that exclusion even at the price of having to do it all over again, even though I don't think I will have to do it all over again because of it happening over and over again.  Exclusion will be an option.  He asked Mr Baez who is the next witness, he said it was going to be Mr. Eichlenbloom but since this happened we are waiting for our next witness.  He tells the deputy to let the jury go to 10:15.  We may be starting the trial at 8:30am every day from now on.  If you don't want to be professional, I will work you very full days, including reducing the lunch hour.  All of this is going to stop or you are going to be working some very fierce days.  Be prepared to work some very full days.  The judge is not a happy man.  He is very worried about his sequestered jury.

Court is in recess until 10:25am.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #223 on: June 20, 2011, 09:53:20 AM »

Could some kind monkey please explain to me what is going on?  How did this start this morning? The witness wasn't in, thus JP was pissed and is sanctioning Baez? Or does this have to do with not giving the witness's opinion to the state the other day?  Thus since that guy still can't testify yet, Baez isn't ready with another witness?
Jeff Ashton wants more time to review the deposition he took from Rod. on Saturday.  The next witness, Eichenbloom (sp?) hasn't been deposed by the state yet nor did he offer a report.  So he can't be called.  I'm thinking he may not make it at all.  Not sure on that.  So now we're waiting for the next witness, who Bayass said is 30 minutes away.

I think I got that right.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: June 20, 2011, 09:53:57 AM »

why is caseys shirt knotted in the back oh brother
Looks like she's wearing a bunny tail...I wondered if she has her shirt on backwards....
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: June 20, 2011, 09:54:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkees!! 
What is ultimate sanction of exclusion?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: June 20, 2011, 09:54:21 AM »

Was mes sen around with links.

So who is at fault???
I'm confused, I was listening.....maybe I need more coffee.

Listening to Bill Shaeffer....He's explaining now

What's that link?

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: June 20, 2011, 09:55:29 AM »

the shirt was not form fitting enough for her.....the ONLY reason I know this is my niece wears her boyfriend's tee shirts and ties them in the back so they fit better.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: June 20, 2011, 09:55:53 AM »

Could some kind monkey please explain to me what is going on?  How did this start this morning? The witness wasn't in, thus JP was pissed and is sanctioning Baez? Or does this have to do with not giving the witness's opinion to the state the other day?  Thus since that guy still can't testify yet, Baez isn't ready with another witness?
Jeff Ashton wants more time to review the deposition he took from Rod. on Saturday.  The next witness, Eichenbloom (sp?) hasn't been deposed by the state yet nor did he offer a report.  So he can't be called.  I'm thinking he may not make it at all.  Not sure on that.  So now we're waiting for the next witness, who Bayass said is 30 minutes away.

I think I got that right.
Thank you!!  ::justice2NJ::

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: June 20, 2011, 09:56:22 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.   Just checking in.   I know I say this every day but every day it hits me....I thank each and every one of you for your input.  I try,  I really do,  but just looking at Baez or KC makes me feel a way I should not.    I will keep trying to watch today, but only in small doses.  for me that means less than five minute at a time.

Terri
Ohio

I know how you feel.  It typically isn't too difficult for me to watch a trial, but this one makes me MAD/sad.  I am so afraid that she is going to get away with it or is going to hold off from getting what she deserves because they will have to go through the trial all over again.  I know that the justice system/court process has a certain order and reasons for rules...but this one just SCREAMS out guilt...yet, there is a tiny bit of room for reasonable doubt because it took sooooo long to get to little Caylee and ALL of the lies and the parents trying to protect their daughter caused issues...AND this attorneys dirty tricks...anyhow, it just bothers me that there is even a slight possibility that she could go free or Caylee's justice could be prolonged!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: June 20, 2011, 09:56:44 AM »

It wouldnt shock me if the defense is trying to force a mistrial by angering the State to request it or the judge ordering it so they can attach jeopardy as Bill Schaeffer was discussing on WFTV http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html.   They know she's guilty, they know they are screwed.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: June 20, 2011, 09:57:25 AM »

Sunny,

It is Baez case but Mason is the death qualified attorney..so why is he allowing someone on their team to do this stuff..my mouth is gaping.

not Sunny, but my opinion is that Mason is guiding this..he is hoping for appeal and he is hoping that getting in some of this info, even if it is put in there improperly will get the message to the jury and they will have "doubt"..jmo...

Thank you Cookie..that makes sense...and Mason would rather put Baez career on the line then his own.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: June 20, 2011, 09:59:27 AM »

Thank you for the recap, Magic Eyes!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: June 20, 2011, 09:59:50 AM »

so, I am confused...is Rodriguez going to get to testify or was it thrown out..have seen 2 different answers...

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: June 20, 2011, 10:00:27 AM »

It looked like hose b had to consult with whorseface as to his next witnees to be called.  Could it be that he might call whprseface up and was asking her if she was ready?   
Good Morning.  That is what it looked like to me.  Oh my.....can't wait for her to get up there.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: June 20, 2011, 10:01:21 AM »

It wouldnt shock me if the defense is trying to force a mistrial by angering the State to request it or the judge ordering it so they can attach jeopardy as Bill Schaeffer was discussing on WFTV http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html.   They know she's guilty, they know they are screwed.

What a BIG  waste of Florida's tax payers money.
Bozo & Mason should be forced to pay it back....Not going to happen thou.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: June 20, 2011, 10:02:49 AM »

Sunny,

I think the DT is screaming for a mistrial...then Casey will walk free and Bozo will try to redeem himself in the eyes of the public by claiming he did it on purpose to spare KC's earthworm existence...apologies to all earthworms, as they do serve a purpose, unlike KC.

If I were one of the A's, I would be terrified right now...Kc walks and they'll be living in fear the rest of their lives, not to mention, how can we hold the A's responsible for NOT serving up some consequences for her actions, if the court doesn't for her murdering and desecrating the body of precious Caylee?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:00 AM »

so, I am confused...is Rodriguez going to get to testify or was it thrown out..have seen 2 different answers...
He will testify cookie, but it was deferred so JA can prepare to question him

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:34 AM »

What you're saying makes sense, Capp. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #239 on: June 20, 2011, 10:04:08 AM »

the shirt was not form fitting enough for her.....the ONLY reason I know this is my niece wears her boyfriend's tee shirts and ties them in the back so they fit better.

Casey is trying to show off her adorable azz and trim body for the guys in court.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.