April 26, 2024, 03:25:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255763 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: June 20, 2011, 11:20:40 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!

What a mess. I want the jury to know that the defense is responsible for this!

I do too, but I'm afraid they won't be told. 

But they know this is the Defense's portion of the trial.

right on Anna!  ...and it doesn't take a rocket scientist... and all that...

Baaz is incorrigible!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: June 20, 2011, 11:21:12 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
06/20/2011           Motion to Quash
Subpoena

Someone was served & either it was a wrong identification or served with no a lawful basi or something was requested to be set aside, void or suppressed

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: June 20, 2011, 11:21:30 AM »

Subpoena
I'm assuming this is the States??

that's what I think too

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: June 20, 2011, 11:21:41 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
#TonyPipitone says he saw Dr Bach outside after court recessed.????
7 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: June 20, 2011, 11:21:49 AM »

ChiTown96 at 10:16 AM June 20, 2011
Well, at least the jury will never see her tied shirt?  Maybe that's a good thing?  LOL!

http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-23-20110620/10
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: June 20, 2011, 11:21:51 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Defense says nothing while walking out of courthouse. #CaseyAnthony -jfell http://t.co/8T7C2Xn

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Who is the guy next to youngen Fryor in this image?
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: June 20, 2011, 11:22:01 AM »

now what is the jury supposed to do all darn day??
they have to know that the defense is causing this..The prosecution never did this!

I think the bozo team should have to pay for entertainment for them............oh wait they are the entertainment
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: June 20, 2011, 11:22:01 AM »

You think all the hard work that the monkeys did over the weekend got to Jeff and helped him for the  Motion to Quash???

::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #448 on: June 20, 2011, 11:22:24 AM »

Subpoena

Someone was served & either it was a wrong identification or served with no a lawful basi or something was requested to be set aside, void or suppressed

Maybe it was for Vasco, who had nothing to do with George in any shape or  manner.  Just the defense reaching once again for straw that do not exist.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: June 20, 2011, 11:22:33 AM »

Subpoena

Vasco?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: June 20, 2011, 11:22:52 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!

What a mess. I want the jury to know that the defense is responsible for this!

I do too, but I'm afraid they won't be told. 

But they know this is the Defense's portion of the trial.

Anna....yep they do

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: June 20, 2011, 11:23:29 AM »

I don't understand what just happened and I was watching it live.  Imagine if you were a juror and being "held" all that time only to be told it was over for the day.  My guess is that the judge and court reporter went to the jury so that how it is explained will become part of the record.  Otherwise, I'm sure Baez and his people would at least try to throw some kind of temper tantrum over the disclosure to the jury.  Judge Perry is doing his utmost to preserve the dignity and procedure, I think.

From what I just heard about possible jeopardy being attached if a mistrial is declared, I hope this doesn't happen!  I do personally think that Baez had better be prepared for sanctions from the bar when this is over and I think whatever Judge Perry does in terms of contempt charges will be mild compared to the bar.  Baez is tainting the public's view of Florida's attorneys and I think they will not look at this lightly especially since he has had other allegations of misconduct already in this case.  Of course, all of this is just my opinion...
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: June 20, 2011, 11:23:30 AM »

Had to google Motion to Quash:

Unreasonable, obviously irregular, or oppressive subpoenas, injunctions, indictments, and orders can be quashed by a court. For example, if jurors have been selected improperly, the court can quash the proceedings.

In criminal cases, if an indictment is defective to such a degree that no judgment could be made if the defendant were to be convicted, the court typically will quash the indictment. In criminal cases, a motion made by the prosecution to quash an indictment is much more likely to succeed than one made by the defense, whose motion would appear self-serving.
Hmmmm....

Thanks!  Google is our friend, but please include the link.  MB
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:41:25 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: June 20, 2011, 11:23:54 AM »

Sunny,

You seem to know some info on Mason.

Why is Mason allowing Baez to get away with this stuff?

To me this is not  dirty tricks..just shoddy workmanship on Baez part.

Why hasn't Mason told him to pepare for trial properly?  

Doesn't Mason see this reflects badly for himself too?

It is Baez case but Mason is the death qualified attorney..so why is he allowing someone on their team to do this stuff..my mouth is gaping.

not Sunny, but my opinion is that Mason is guiding this..he is hoping for appeal and he is hoping that getting in some of this info, even if it is put in there improperly will get the message to the jury and they will have "doubt"..jmo...

Thank you Cookie..that makes sense...and Mason would rather put Baez career on the line then his own.

I think they are going for ineffective counsel. Mason is going to say that bozo did not know what he was doing and would not take advice from the more experienced attorneys so he screwed up the defense. If the other attorneys agree that bozo would not listen to them (which I think may be true) they could get an ineffective counsel ruling. Having all these qualified attorneys prevent that UNLESS bozo won't let them do anything or won't listen to them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #454 on: June 20, 2011, 11:23:55 AM »

Subpoena

Maybe it was for Vasco, who had nothing to do with George in any shape or  manner.  Just the defense reaching once again for straws that do not exist.

Self-edit straws for straw. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: June 20, 2011, 11:23:57 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
People from Gallery took off work and came from Melbourne hoping to see jury. Say they're disappointed. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: June 20, 2011, 11:24:06 AM »

Can, Hi! the only thing I can think of is that someone on the jury has done something they aren't supposed to do. In Sr. moment so can't remember the legal term for it. I don't think it's "breach of trust", some other term. Am sure our indepth Monkeys here know the term.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: June 20, 2011, 11:24:23 AM »

I know the judge has to appear "fair" to both sides but I can't recall one thing that the prosecution has done that would be called "gamesmanship".  They had one whole exhibit excluded and just went along with it and had the witness testify without it.  I do not remember anything, other than a little courtroom bickering between Jeff and Baez.  Can anyone else think of anything that we know of that the prosecution has done to be grouped with the defense, every time the judge gets mad? 

I agree with you on that. I think Perry doesn't want to look one-sided on it to the court. Maybe even the state doesn't mind being added to that since they don't want any mistrial. He tippy toes so everything is covered and this gets a conclusion.

Also, I think one hr is plenty for everyone to eat and prepare what they need. That 30 min would add to things getting done.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: June 20, 2011, 11:24:49 AM »

Wow..I wonder what just happened back in those chambers?

Did he say why they are quitting for the day?

A few theories...

1.) Dipose defense witnesses
2.) Plea Deal...I girl can dream, can't she.

They need to get r done...for Caylee!

Unless there is a "Johnny Cochran moment" forthcoming from a defence witness that jury members will buy ... I suspect the Baez may request a plea deal in a desperate attempt to spare his client from a death penalty/LWOP verdict.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: June 20, 2011, 11:25:06 AM »

Btw the picture of "team Calyee" should have a little monkey over the shoulder too?????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.