April 25, 2024, 07:30:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255632 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #480 on: June 20, 2011, 11:38:35 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
We went from 1 witness a day to none a day. Helloooo Thanksgiving in Orlandoooo... #caseyanthony
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

I think the jury is having quite enough of a Big Turkey right now. It's a ButterBaez.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: June 20, 2011, 11:38:43 AM »

And we will not have court Wed afternoon either, according to CJBP

In the downtime we might as well work on our Halloween costumes because we may be still sitting here waiting at this rate

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: June 20, 2011, 11:38:50 AM »

CASEY TRIAL DAY 34: Part 1 http://www.wftv.com/video/28294755/index.html
 Part 2 of 2 http://www.wftv.com/video/28294866/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: June 20, 2011, 11:38:50 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
06/20/2011           Motion to Quash
Subpoena

Someone was served & either it was a wrong identification or served with no a lawful basi or something was requested to be set aside, void or suppressed

Maybe it was for Vasco, who had nothing to do with George in any shape or  manner.  Just the defense reaching once again for straws that do not exist.

Self-edit straws for straw. 

I think it is in regards to this Eickelbloom
omg what incompetence! and to think baez pulled this on saturday! and is now blaming the state! how unbelievably incompetent.. this idiot has no business practicing law.
Eickelbloom?  looked it up and can't find anything.  thx!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: June 20, 2011, 11:39:17 AM »

We went from 1 witness a day to none a day. Helloooo Thanksgiving in Orlandoooo... #caseyanthony

I think the jury is having quite enough of a Big Turkey right now. It's a ButterBaez.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: June 20, 2011, 11:39:42 AM »

I think you made me pee my pants LOL
scooters mommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: June 20, 2011, 11:40:10 AM »

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: June 20, 2011, 11:40:17 AM »

If hose b's witness didn't show up the judge should have made the defense call GA  and CA if they intend to.

ITA..we know both GA nad CA have been deposed but the State and the defense..they are good to go.

I have a feeling Baez is leaving CA and GA and Lee until the very end..where he will question about the sexual abuse issues ..they will say no..he will leave that question in the air.  Sorta like  a he said she said..the liar said.

Has that lady Robyn been in Orange County jail all this time waiting to be called?  If he isn't using her right away why did they transport her so early in the defense case?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: June 20, 2011, 11:41:28 AM »

We're going to Disney in August - I think I'll take a day and get in line.  Defense should still be stalling by then.  Who needs Mickey Mouse when we have Goofy to watch live.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #489 on: June 20, 2011, 11:41:50 AM »

Uh...you think maybe Bozo regrets not having Casey take the plea deal before Caylee was found? He absolutely has mutilated his career.

I don't think he ever had a career to begin with. From what I can find on his cases he did not even do enough business to support a flea. This was his "big break" as he saw it and it has become a nightmare. He is really too stupid to be an effective lawyer. Taking his law license like the bar is going to do after this is over will not be a surprise at all to him. He knows he is not a real attorney.

He and Casey share a narcissism, IMO. I think both enjoy the attention.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: June 20, 2011, 11:42:17 AM »

Sunny,

You seem to know some info on Mason.

Why is Mason allowing Baez to get away with this stuff?

To me this is not  dirty tricks..just shoddy workmanship on Baez part.

Why hasn't Mason told him to pepare for trial properly? 

Doesn't Mason see this reflects badly for himself too?

It is Baez case but Mason is the death qualified attorney..so why is he allowing someone on their team to do this stuff..my mouth is gaping.

not Sunny, but my opinion is that Mason is guiding this..he is hoping for appeal and he is hoping that getting in some of this info, even if it is put in there improperly will get the message to the jury and they will have "doubt"..jmo...

Thank you Cookie..that makes sense...and Mason would rather put Baez career on the line then his own.

I think they are going for ineffective counsel. Mason is going to say that bozo did not know what he was doing and would not take advice from the more experienced attorneys so he screwed up the defense. If the other attorneys agree that bozo would not listen to them (which I think may be true) they could get an ineffective counsel ruling. Having all these qualified attorneys prevent that UNLESS bozo won't let them do anything or won't listen to them.

Good point.  I've always thought Baaz wanted all the court time.  Well, he's had it and made a laughing stock of himself in the process!

I hope this trial hasn't been just practice and that it won't be a mistrial. 

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: June 20, 2011, 11:42:35 AM »

Spelled just like it sounds   Richard Eikelenboom
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: June 20, 2011, 11:42:56 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
06/20/2011           Motion to Quash
Subpoena

Someone was served & either it was a wrong identification or served with no a lawful basi or something was requested to be set aside, void or suppressed

Maybe it was for Vasco, who had nothing to do with George in any shape or  manner.  Just the defense reaching once again for straws that do not exist.

Self-edit straws for straw. 

I think it is in regards to this Eickelbloom
omg what incompetence! and to think baez pulled this on saturday! and is now blaming the state! how unbelievably incompetent.. this idiot has no business practicing law.
Eickelbloom?  looked it up and can't find anything.  thx!

Richard Eikelenboom, a renowned Dutch forensic expert who, along with his wife Selma, is a partner at Independent Forensic Services, a Netherlands lab specializing in trace evidence recovery and Touch DNA testing. They are considered pioneers in the field of “Touch DNA.” Richard Eikelenboom is a DNA expert who handles blood-pattern analysis.
http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2010/12/01/casey-anthony-defense-files-witness-list/

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: June 20, 2011, 11:43:00 AM »

InSession In Session
by TrialNotes
Judge Perry takes the bench. He announces that "by joint stipulation court is in recess until 9:00 tomorrow morning." #CaseyAnthony

http://twitter.com/#!/InSession

I'm not the brightest crayon in the box.. but what does that mean? ANYONE??
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: June 20, 2011, 11:43:07 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
People behind me whispering "I can't believe this" over and over #CaseyAnthony -jfell
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge says we are in recess til 9 am Tuesday morning. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge is here..... #CaseyAnthony -jfell
3 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Court reporter and deputy just went into jury room. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
4 minutes ago

Why would a the court reporter and a deputy go into the jury room?  Anyone?

I think anytime he talks with the jury outside the courtroom he has the court reporter and a balliff go along with him to get what he says on the court's record.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: June 20, 2011, 11:43:24 AM »

Can, Hi! the only thing I can think of is that someone on the jury has done something they aren't supposed to do. In Sr. moment so can't remember the legal term for it. I don't think it's "breach of trust", some other term. Am sure our indepth Monkeys here know the term.

Hi IBE.  Thank you for your thoughts on this.  I am worried about the jurors too!  Keeping my fingers crossed they are all clean.  Yikes!  

If that were the case and it wasn't too terribly bad (like taking a bribe) would they just be replaced with an alternate?  mistrial?

Or someone needs to be excused from the jury for an emergency or illness. There has to be a record. I am hoping if that is it we see the farmville lady leaving.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: June 20, 2011, 11:43:46 AM »

JP inserting the temperature thermometer about now.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: June 20, 2011, 11:43:53 AM »

Spelled just like it sounds   Richard Eikelenboom

thank you - off to google!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: June 20, 2011, 11:45:04 AM »

Sunny,

You seem to know some info on Mason.

Why is Mason allowing Baez to get away with this stuff?

To me this is not  dirty tricks..just shoddy workmanship on Baez part.

Why hasn't Mason told him to pepare for trial properly? 

Doesn't Mason see this reflects badly for himself too?

It is Baez case but Mason is the death qualified attorney..so why is he allowing someone on their team to do this stuff..my mouth is gaping.

not Sunny, but my opinion is that Mason is guiding this..he is hoping for appeal and he is hoping that getting in some of this info, even if it is put in there improperly will get the message to the jury and they will have "doubt"..jmo...

Thank you Cookie..that makes sense...and Mason would rather put Baez career on the line then his own.

I think they are going for ineffective counsel. Mason is going to say that bozo did not know what he was doing and would not take advice from the more experienced attorneys so he screwed up the defense. If the other attorneys agree that bozo would not listen to them (which I think may be true) they could get an ineffective counsel ruling. Having all these qualified attorneys prevent that UNLESS bozo won't let them do anything or won't listen to them.

Good point.  I've always thought Baaz wanted all the court time.  Well, he's had it and made a laughing stock of himself in the process!

I hope this trial hasn't been just practice and that it won't be a mistrial. 

A minuscule amount of cases have ever been successful on appeal for ineffective counsel in Florida, number one.   Two, she has an entire team with TWO DP qualified attorneys presently on staff.   Its extremely doubtful that despite the obvious that it would succeed.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: June 20, 2011, 11:45:49 AM »

JP inserting the temperature thermometer about now.

I said butterbaez out loud & was laughing.  My 2 year old is running around the house saying butterbeds - so I'm still laughing at your funny!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.