April 18, 2024, 05:02:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255425 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #500 on: June 20, 2011, 11:45:57 AM »

On HLN they are playing parts of Saturday's coverage now and they are saying that the judge scolded both sides and are talking about it. 
I think the Baez is so unprofessional and JA is so passionate about justice for Caylee that is the reason he gets so upset.  I think JA is right in being angry but I do think he needs to lower his voice and try to be calm while presenting his objections/cross as to make Baez look more ridiculous. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: June 20, 2011, 11:46:06 AM »

I thought JB was going to call the CSI photographer, Jennifer whatever her last name was.  On Twitter, they said she was in the halls Saturday while Spittle was accusing her of manipulating the evidence.  

Please post the twitter links if you're going to refer to them.  Thanks.  MB
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:49:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: June 20, 2011, 11:46:31 AM »

Tweets say JP went into another court  room to watch a trial.   Needs the link.  MB

So, now we know what he does on his "down" time!!  LOL

I wish someone knew for sure what was going on and could clue us in.  I am completely "kerfuffled"
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:50:09 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: June 20, 2011, 11:46:39 AM »

Wow..I wonder what just happened back in those chambers?

Did he say why they are quitting for the day?

A few theories...

1.) Dipose defense witnesses
2.) Plea Deal...I girl can dream, can't she.

They need to get r done...for Caylee!

Unless there is a "Johnny Cochran moment" forthcoming from a defence witness that jury members will buy ... I suspect the Baez may request a plea deal in a desperate attempt to spare his client from a death penalty/LWOP verdict.

Janet

Janet, I'd be surprised at a plea deal. This is as much about Baez as it is about kc.....to HIM. As he just said in his pity pot whine session .blah,blah..."it's the State of Fl against casey's lawyer" or some such nonsense.
He's got a huge chip on his shoulder and never backs down.  That's the thing, he could have pled this out years ago he didn't, he could have almost assured her a minimum or time served sentence had he opted to defend this as a straight accident without the soap opera twists.

If he at all had his clients best interests in mind this would have been very different. His EGO is bigger than her welfare.  jmo

mizjay

Maybe Casey will finally get it!!! Maybe the realization will hit Casey that Baez' ego that promised her that she could beat the charges and walk was playing Russian Roulette with her life to gain him fame.  Maybe it will be Casey who will demand a plea deal.

Nevertheless ... something tells me IF there is no a defence witness who will provide a "Johnny Cochrane" moment that will support the allegations in Jose Baez' opening statement ... a desperate attempt will be made in regards to a request for a plea deal.

I could be wrong.  Story of my life.

Life outside the computer room beckons.

Have a good day Monkeys.

Janet
8:45 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: June 20, 2011, 11:47:00 AM »

Can, Hi! the only thing I can think of is that someone on the jury has done something they aren't supposed to do. In Sr. moment so can't remember the legal term for it. I don't think it's "breach of trust", some other term. Am sure our indepth Monkeys here know the term.

Hi IBE.  Thank you for your thoughts on this.  I am worried about the jurors too!  Keeping my fingers crossed they are all clean.  Yikes! 

If that were the case and it wasn't too terribly bad (like taking a bribe) would they just be replaced with an alternate?  mistrial?

I think so Beth.  Not sure.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: June 20, 2011, 11:47:18 AM »

On HLN they are playing parts of Saturday's coverage now and they are saying that the judge scolded both sides and are talking about it. 
I think the Baez is so unprofessional and JA is so passionate about justice for Caylee that is the reason he gets so upset.  I think JA is right in being angry but I do think he needs to lower his voice and try to be calm while presenting his objections/cross as to make Baez look more ridiculous. 

true - I like how he told Spitz "I apologize I didn't mean to antagonize you".  (though I think he did - go JA)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: June 20, 2011, 11:48:55 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
We went from 1 witness a day to none a day. Helloooo Thanksgiving in Orlandoooo... #caseyanthony
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

I think the jury is having quite enough of a Big Turkey right now. It's a ButterBaez.

JP inserting the temperature thermometer about now.

I said butterbaez out loud & was laughing.  My 2 year old is running around the house saying butterbeds - so I'm still laughing at your funny!

Btw, I think the turkeys @ss has blown off, so where does JP stick it now?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
crazybabyborg
« Reply #507 on: June 20, 2011, 11:49:28 AM »

If hose b's witness didn't show up the judge should have made the defense call GA  and CA if they intend to.

ITA..we know both GA nad CA have been deposed but the State and the defense..they are good to go.

I have a feeling Baez is leaving CA and GA and Lee until the very end..where he will question about the sexual abuse issues ..they will say no..he will leave that question in the air.  Sorta like  a he said she said..the liar said.

Has that lady Robyn been in Orange County jail all this time waiting to be called?  If he isn't using her right away why did they transport her so early in the defense case?

Jumping up and down in agreement here!! 

JP should have told Baez, "IF you intend to call either George or Cindy, then you have a witness right here in the courtroom, and this jury WILL here testimony today. Unless you can provide another witness, right now, put them on the stand. However, if you choose not to do that, then you cannot call either of them during your case, so it's your call, Mr. Baez."  The defense has had plenty of time to prepare for their case, they should be ready to question the Ants and the jury would not have wasted the day.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #508 on: June 20, 2011, 11:55:04 AM »

InSession In Session
by TrialNotes
Judge Perry takes the bench. He announces that "by joint stipulation court is in recess until 9:00 tomorrow morning." #CaseyAnthony

http://twitter.com/#!/InSession

I'm not the brightest crayon in the box.. but what does that mean? ANYONE??

Hi Angie! Joint stipulation would mean that both the defense and the State agree to it.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 20, 2011, 11:55:46 AM »

A minuscule amount of cases have ever been successful on appeal for ineffective counsel in Florida, number one.   Two, she has an entire team with TWO DP qualified attorneys presently on staff.   Its extremely doubtful that despite the obvious that it would succeed.

NONE of Judge Perry's have ever been overturned.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: June 20, 2011, 11:56:47 AM »

I hope juror 4 gets kicked off.

be careful what you wish for.....remember what happened to the defense.....they got their wish for Judge S to recuse himself and they got Judge Perry...bet they wish they had JS back

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: June 20, 2011, 11:57:01 AM »

If hose b's witness didn't show up the judge should have made the defense call GA  and CA if they intend to.

ITA..we know both GA nad CA have been deposed but the State and the defense..they are good to go.

I have a feeling Baez is leaving CA and GA and Lee until the very end..where he will question about the sexual abuse issues ..they will say no..he will leave that question in the air.  Sorta like  a he said she said..the liar said.

Has that lady Robyn been in Orange County jail all this time waiting to be called?  If he isn't using her right away why did they transport her so early in the defense case?

Jumping up and down in agreement here!! 

JP should have told Baez, "IF you intend to call either George or Cindy, then you have a witness right here in the courtroom, and this jury WILL here testimony today. Unless you can provide another witness, right now, put them on the stand. However, if you choose not to do that, then you cannot call either of them during your case, so it's your call, Mr. Baez."  The defense has had plenty of time to prepare for their case, they should be ready to question the Ants and the jury would not have wasted the day.

Adams is still around.   
http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=11018461&ID=9472180967365
ADAMS, ROBYN ANN

Booking Number:    11018461
Race:    n/a
Date of Birth:    06/08/1976
Last Known Address:    
Cell:    BRC1ANA03
Date Booked:    05/11/2011
Time Booked:    08:52pm
Number of Holds:    undisclosed - 001
Notes:    None

Charges
Case Sequence:    000
Case Status:    Presentenced
#Bond Amount:    
Police Case Number:    n/a
Court Location:    CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency:    Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number:    Return Per Court Order
482008CF15606O
Note:    Habeas Corpus Ad Testificadum

Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages.

Data was last updated on 6/20/2011 11:31:09 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #512 on: June 20, 2011, 11:57:24 AM »

A minuscule amount of cases have ever been successful on appeal for ineffective counsel in Florida, number one.   Two, she has an entire team with TWO DP qualified attorneys presently on staff.   Its extremely doubtful that despite the obvious that it would succeed.

NONE of Judge Perry's have ever been overturned.

Oh that's soooooo nice to know, TURBO! Thanks!!   ::justice2NJ::
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: June 20, 2011, 11:58:20 AM »

No Tellin what hes proimising her now... FLEABAG Mumbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at him touch icky on the shoulder~ EWWW
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: June 20, 2011, 11:59:54 AM »

Tweets say JP went into another court  room to watch a trial.   Needs the link.  MB

So, now we know what he does on his "down" time!!  LOL

I wish someone knew for sure what was going on and could clue us in.  I am completely "kerfuffled"

On In Sessions they said the defense said they were going to call their witness and going to get her. There was a very elderly lady in the witness section but all of sudden it was over. They do not know who she is.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: June 20, 2011, 12:00:53 PM »

InSession In Session
by TrialNotes
Judge Perry takes the bench. He announces that "by joint stipulation court is in recess until 9:00 tomorrow morning." #CaseyAnthony

Hi Angie! Joint stipulation would mean that both the defense and the State agree to it.

Thanks CBB... thats what I kind of thought but wanted to make sure..   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #516 on: June 20, 2011, 12:01:07 PM »

There was an elderly lady seen at court that seemed to be waiting to testify, according to Jinkasaurus. She didn't know who she was, but thinks she was there to testify.

So, why didn't she?

Would that have been Mrs. Eikelenbloom?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: June 20, 2011, 12:01:15 PM »

No Tellin what hes proimising her now... FLEABAG Mumbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at him touch icky on the shoulder~ EWWW

sorry I got in yur box KCJackie....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: June 20, 2011, 12:01:21 PM »

InSession In Session
by TrialNotes

JMO Angie...but I think JP gave them til tomorrow morning to get all their chit in one bucket.....and by stating it is by a joint stipulation neither side can come back and bring up any issue about the delay.  CYA!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: June 20, 2011, 12:01:54 PM »

Jean C. just said that there was an elderly woman sitting in the hall where witnesses usually sit..does not know who she was, but thinks that she is a witness and was present...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.