April 18, 2024, 09:26:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255431 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: June 20, 2011, 03:47:32 PM »

Just got home

Bill Shaeffer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wftv.com/video/28297954/index.html

I posted maybe the same as u did, this post is about 7 posts up...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: June 20, 2011, 03:47:59 PM »

And I must say...great thanks to TURBOTHINK and klaasend for their work yesterday in regards to Rip Torn's false claim re The Body Farm.

You two never fail to impress.  Word.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: June 20, 2011, 03:49:30 PM »

ooopppsss this is from the previous link I provide from WS

Meanwhile, Perry also signed an order barring the release of seated jurors' names today.

"Jurors, simply because they are performing or have performed their civic duty, do not lose their inherent right to privacy," Perry wrote in the order. It is not clear what prompted his decision.

His order says court officials in Orange and Pinellas, Orange County deputies and all attorneys associated with the case "shall not release any information concerning any seated juror UNTIL FURTHER ORDER OF THIS COURT."

Baez just wants us Monkeys to research the jurors for him.  They never find out anything on their own so they then fabricate.  Well, too bad DT....you have the jurors names, deal with it.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: June 20, 2011, 03:50:42 PM »

ooopppsss this is from the previous link I provide from WS

Meanwhile, Perry also signed an order barring the release of seated jurors' names today.

"Jurors, simply because they are performing or have performed their civic duty, do not lose their inherent right to privacy," Perry wrote in the order. It is not clear what prompted his decision.

His order says court officials in Orange and Pinellas, Orange County deputies and all attorneys associated with the case "shall not release any information concerning any seated juror UNTIL FURTHER ORDER OF THIS COURT."

Baez just wants us Monkeys to research the jurors for him.  They never find out anything on their own so they then fabricate.  Well, too bad DT....you have the jurors names, deal with it.   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: June 20, 2011, 03:50:51 PM »

He's seeing his longed for HLN contract fade into the sunset. Have a heart people.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: June 20, 2011, 03:51:10 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony The thing is -- when I am in court -- I take obsessive notes for the book I am writing. I can try to follow everyone, I guess!

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

Oh my..I think when this trial is over so many people be will writing books it will take up a whole shelf at the library.

I hate that a baby murdering mother gets all this attention for doing the most despicable thing possible, murdering her child, and then throwing everyone who crosses her path, as well as those family members that still love her,under the bus!

After this is over I won't watch shows or read a book unless it was from someone on the prosecution side.

How about if I write it?  I am thinking of doing one from Caylee's perspective of it all.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: June 20, 2011, 03:52:36 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
More than 55 people in line to watch #caseyanthony trial tomorrow. Many were inside today's session. -Longo http://lockerz.com/s/112579204

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:03:25 PM by klaasend » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: June 20, 2011, 03:57:16 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1109656551

Basically, Judge Perry is doing all he can to provide fairness in light of perceived defense antics. Doesn't want mistrial, for Casey to not get fair trial or for State to be cheated by lack of info.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:03:37 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: June 20, 2011, 03:59:01 PM »

#caseyanthony The thing is -- when I am in court -- I take obsessive notes for the book I am writing. I can try to follow everyone, I guess!

Oh my..I think when this trial is over so many people be will writing books it will take up a whole shelf at the library.

I hate that a baby murdering mother gets all this attention for doing the most despicable thing possible, murdering her child, and then throwing everyone who crosses her path, as well as those family members that still love her,under the bus!

After this is over I won't watch shows or read a book unless it was from someone on the prosecution side.

How about if I write it?  I am thinking of doing one from Caylee's perspective of it all.

GO FOR IT!!!  Did you hear anything from Jeff re: your email????

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: June 20, 2011, 04:03:26 PM »

AphroditeJones better get her facts straight before writing her book. She's not done her research IMO. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #650 on: June 20, 2011, 04:03:36 PM »

why is caseys shirt knotted in the back oh brother

the shirt was not form fitting enough for her.....the ONLY reason I know this is my niece wears her boyfriend's tee shirts and ties them in the back so they fit better.

My daughter does that and it drives me mad.  I tell her nobody wants to see a 13yo girl's boobs or bootie and to quit it.  I was never like that.  I like everything covered.  Where did she (my daughter) come from? 

I cannot believe the slore would care about her arse showing at her 1st degree murder trial.   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: June 20, 2011, 04:03:38 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
More than 55 people in line to watch #caseyanthony trial tomorrow. Many were inside today's session. -Longo http://lockerz.com/s/112579204

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Fixed Link.  MB
With early recess, they had a jump on getting in line.  I still feel viewing from home is the better option. Between the tv, numerous tabs up on the puter with everything I need to see and best of all, being here!.......It's all I could ask for.    

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:12:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: June 20, 2011, 04:03:47 PM »

Jose Baez is now friends with xxxxx Jackson and 13 other people....

10 minutes ago

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

People, please!  Priorities!   
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: June 20, 2011, 04:06:26 PM »

With early recess, they had a jump on getting in line.  I still feel viewing from home is the better option. Between the tv, numerous tabs up on the puter with everything I need to see and best of all, being here!.......It's all I could ask for.   

Totally agree!  I'm going on vacation on Thursday and have no clue how I'm going to deal with missing this!  I have an Android phone but the battery drains quickly when watching the trial.  Sad
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: June 20, 2011, 04:08:45 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28296290/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Ask The Judge: Casey On Stand, Travel Expenses
Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., WESH Legal Analyst

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::
Why Accept Juror 4?

Dear Judge Eaton: In your opinion, why would Judge Perry have accepted someone like Juror 4, who said she had a religious prohibition against judging someone, to sit on the jury panel? -- Joelle

Judge Perry did not select the jurors. The lawyers did. The prosecutor asked to excuse this juror. However, the defense asked the prosecutor to give a “race neutral” reason for the challenge, Judge Perry was not satisfied with the reason given and he denied the challenge. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: June 20, 2011, 04:08:48 PM »

Fine..I think you could do a great job on it..particularily from Caylee's perspective. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: June 20, 2011, 04:10:48 PM »

What did Jeff Ashton do that dictated an admonition from JP?  It was ONLY Jose Baez who was holding up proceedings by not complying with the court's instructions.

It is something akin to the protest from my nine year old granddaughter last week when I gave her and my eleven year old grandson a talk on the importance of trust.  The talk was motivated by a sneaking action performed by ONLY her brother.  I now comprehend Miss Muffet's feelings perfectly.

Janet

+++++

Judge Calls Recess After Scolding Attorneys in Casey Anthony Murder Trial
Published June 20, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The judge in the murder trial of a Casey Anthony scolded prosecutors and defense attorneys Monday, warning them they may face punishment when the trial concludes, then he abruptly halted proceedings for the day to give both sides more time to sort out issues with witnesses.

One of the major disputes involves a defense witness who took the stand over the weekend, but neither prosecutors nor the judge knew what he was going to say. With the jury outside of the courtroom still waiting to hear testimony on Day 23 of the trial, Judge Belvin Perry said he was tired of the infighting.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/20/judge-scolds-attorneys-in-casey-anthony-murder-trial/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: June 20, 2011, 04:14:07 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

The proof is in the pudding, or should I say koolaid - the kind mixed up by kc, the duhfense and their witnesses...jeesh, dilusional much?

Ola Prima,   What an egomaniac.I though his testimony on the skull was b.s. With the advent of mri,xrays,catscans and 3demensional scanning there is no need to open a dry skull.The opening of a skull in autopsies is to see brain matter for abnormalities of the tissue. There was no brain tissue in Caylees skull after being out in the elements so long. secondly He claims the duct take would have skin matter, dna ect and that it was not wrapped around the nose and mouth. Well he full of it.not after being in the elements rain, hot sun all those months. He cant possibly know the duct take did not cover her mouth and nose especially since some hair was attached and matted to it.  Thirdly he claims no bone part were missing, wrong again several small bones of the hands feet, vertabre and even the hyoid bone was missing. Did asshat put this  confrontational man on the stand to show what an idiot they both are. Does he really think the jury is stupid.I think not.......(jmho) sl
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:10:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: June 20, 2011, 04:15:36 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

OMG.....proves the saying...There is no fool, like an OLD fool!!
No kidding! I think he needs to get back to the sanitarium for some warm milk.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:09:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: June 20, 2011, 04:17:14 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-wkmg-sticks-with-case-even-when-theres-no-trial.html
Casey Anthony: WKMG sticks with case even when there’s no trial
CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on June, 20 2011 3:15 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.