March 28, 2024, 05:03:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 254751 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: June 20, 2011, 06:04:57 PM »

what do you think jp does in his "down" time? (besides reading legal books) 
golf? foodie? cooks? family?  video games?

I don't know about JP, but I'll bet Baez dresses up in his best suit and dances in front of a mirror, singing along to Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff."

No wonder Casey was attracted to him.

I'm thinking he'll be wearing high heels and a thong.  Just saying................
A good article for all the JP fans
http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/
Yep or "can't touch this" or "I'm too sexy"  ohhhh my age is showing! (by the way I just don't get this music these days)

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: June 20, 2011, 06:05:42 PM »

what do you think jp does in his "down" time? (besides reading legal books) 
golf? foodie? cooks? family?  video games?

I don't know about JP, but I'll bet Baez dresses up in his best suit and dances in front of a mirror, singing along to Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff."

No wonder Casey was attracted to him.

I'm thinking he'll be wearing high heels and a thong.  Just saying................
A good article for all the JP fans
http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/
Yep or "can't touch this" or "I'm too sexy"  ohhhh my age is showing! (by the way I just don't get this music these days)

I'm sorry I got in the wrong place!!!   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: June 20, 2011, 06:07:01 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/TheAshmanJeffAshton

Old "Dream Team"
These were the defense attorneys in the OJ Simpson murder trial

"If The Glove Doesn't fit...you must Acquit!" -- The Late Johnnie Cochran, "tough as nails but could not be hammered" ~ Former member of the "Old Dream Team 1"

"The best evidence in an entire case is credibility of a witness." ~~ Robert Shapiro ~ Former member of the "Old Dream Team 1" ~ "One of the legal masterminds of the Old Dream Team 1"

"I use the rules to frustrate the law. But I didn't set up the ground rules." ~~ The late F Lee Bailey, also apart of being a member of the "Old Dream Team 1"

“Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~~ The Late Robert Kardashian, The member of the "Old Dream Team 1"

The new DREAM TEAM

Jeff Ashton is the second in line in being a member of "The New Dream Team 2", he's the replica of the "Old Dream Team 1" member, Robert Shapiro and he has a bit of toughness as F. Lee Bailey had in him as well...Jeff Ashton is any criminal's WORST nightmare. His motto is: If you do the crime, he'll make sure that you do the time!"

Linda Drane Burdick, she is the first in line as being the leader of "The New Dream Team 2". Her replica is that of Johnnie Cochran. Her motto is: "Too Legit to Quit". She's sugar and spice and everything nice but if you mess with her and do crime, you'd better think twice!

Frank George is the third in line in being a member of "The New Dream Team 2" He's the replica of "Old Dream Team 1" member, Robert Kardashian....don't you see the resemblance somewhere in his appearance or professionalism? His motto is: "Laying down the law...one criminal at a time"

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: June 20, 2011, 06:08:02 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted here over time but here is information on youtube about the body farm I have been watching. There are 3 parts to this story and many more videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y22DuIzsuuA
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: June 20, 2011, 06:18:51 PM »

Can someone tell me what that. Something being sqashed this morning. What was that about. I could not read no further this morning I had a migrane and BAEZ didn't help it any. Just if anyone knows. Tell me in a nut I am on my phone and can't click on links
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: June 20, 2011, 06:19:35 PM »

Sorry I meant nutshell
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #706 on: June 20, 2011, 06:23:14 PM »

Can someone tell me what that. Something being sqashed this morning. What was that about. I could not read no further this morning I had a migrane and BAEZ didn't help it any. Just if anyone knows. Tell me in a nut I am on my phone and can't click on links
Not sure, but I think it was Vasco's supoena.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #707 on: June 20, 2011, 06:27:19 PM »

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
Well. Inexplicably judge asks court reporter to jury room.. Calls recess til tomorrow 9am. Day over.. #caseyanthony back to jail cell Woozy

http://twitter.com/#!/ABCAshleigh

Recess until 9am tomorrow? I thought JP said they'd be starting at 8:30 from now on to deal with the housekeeping stuff? I realize he wants the jury in and court in session by 9am...

as usual I'm kerfuffled by today's events
No, Samarie, you're not kerfluffled...that means like a dust-up. What you and I suspect most of us are is "verklempt", which is a Yiddish word meaning upset, very upset. Hell, I'm so verklempt, I'm ready to book a flight down south and start a major kerfluffle with that schmuck in the chit-brown suit!

[this language lesson was brought to you by the letter "K" Monkey Devil! ]

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: June 20, 2011, 06:28:24 PM »

is it too late to plea bargain?
A plea can be offered and accepted right up until the moment the jury walks back in with their decision.

No plea, please no plea!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: June 20, 2011, 06:30:04 PM »

Teyve 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: June 20, 2011, 06:32:27 PM »

A plea can be offered and accepted right up until the moment the jury walks back in with their decision.

The big question is, would state offer one at that time?
Jmo, I think not, but what do I know.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: June 20, 2011, 06:34:10 PM »

Supeona for Vasco
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #712 on: June 20, 2011, 06:34:59 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony The thing is -- when I am in court -- I take obsessive notes for the book I am writing. I can try to follow everyone, I guess!

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

Oh my..I think when this trial is over so many people be will writing books it will take up a whole shelf at the library.

I hate that a baby murdering mother gets all this attention for doing the most despicable thing possible, murdering her child, and then throwing everyone who crosses her path, as well as those family members that still love her,under the bus!

After this is over I won't watch shows or read a book unless it was from someone on the prosecution side.

How about if I write it?  I am thinking of doing one from Caylee's perspective of it all.

I just wish there was a way to change the story to a happy ending  :...(

I agree with you akmom.
There are NO winners here at all.
Sad.

That is the very sad truth to all this...no matter how long this drags out...and how imcompetant we get to see Baez & fools perform their duties...or how masterful Linda and Jeff are in Caylee's honor...there is at the end of this tunnel NO winner...This will never be justice...it will never bring Caylee back..it will never allow her to see her first day of Kindergarten...her first playdate...her first school play...prom...date...etc, as the injustices here are infinite...

Whatever the jury decides is Casey's fate it will never be good enough, fast enough or powerful enough to heal all the wounds that have been dealt in this case... 

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: June 20, 2011, 06:36:56 PM »

TEVYE.... you think she will take a plea?? You think the SA will offer her one???? You think she will take the stand???

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 20, 2011, 06:46:50 PM »

TEVYE.... you think she will take a plea?? You think the SA will offer her one???? You think she will take the stand???

It would be in her own WORST interest to take the stand. The jury has listened to how many people say what a liar she is? Do I think the state will offer a plea? ONLY if they decide to take the death penalty off the table. And, as we all know, Little Miss "I'm a SuperStar" will never take a plea...didn't you hear Spinderella (for you newbies, that's Anthony-speak for Cindy...hey, they talk in code, we talk in code!), she's Mother of the Year. Yeah, Mother****** of the Century!

I do know this from working where I do. In cases where there is a victim, the victim gets to have a little input into the charges and the plea. Well, in this case, the victim is an Angel, and I sure as hell hope no fool lets GeorgiePorgie and the Evil Mistress of Doom (Cindy) speak on Caylee's behalf. They are not worthy to utter her name.

And all the above is my expert non-legal opinion. I have not been deposed, neither have I just shown up at a lawyer's office on a Sunday afternoon and said "Hey, ya wanna do this now?"   Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: June 20, 2011, 06:54:03 PM »

It would be in her own WORST interest to take the stand. The jury has listened to how many people say what a liar she is? Do I think the state will offer a plea? ONLY if they decide to take the death penalty off the table. And, as we all know, Little Miss "I'm a SuperStar" will never take a plea...didn't you hear Spinderella (for you newbies, that's Anthony-speak for Cindy...hey, they talk in code, we talk in code!), she's Mother of the Year. Yeah, Mother****** of the Century!

I do know this from working where I do. In cases where there is a victim, the victim gets to have a little input into the charges and the plea. Well, in this case, the victim is an Angel, and I sure as hell hope no fool lets GeorgiePorgie and the Evil Mistress of Doom (Cindy) speak on Caylee's behalf. They are not worthy to utter her name.

And all the above is my expert non-legal opinion. I have not been deposed, neither have I just shown up at a lawyer's office on a Sunday afternoon and said "Hey, ya wanna do this now?"   Monkey Devil!
  I was hoping that was the answer you were going to give about the plea. I knew you would say she won't take the stand, but a lot of the talking heads are saying she has to I hope Spindy/Porgie don't get to speak on Caylee's behalf because they are as full of crap as their evil lying spawn of Satan.

LMAO... who shows up to do a depo the Sunday before they are to be a witness????? 

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: June 20, 2011, 06:56:06 PM »

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
Well. Inexplicably judge asks court reporter to jury room.. Calls recess til tomorrow 9am. Day over.. #caseyanthony back to jail cell Woozy

http://twitter.com/#!/ABCAshleigh

Recess until 9am tomorrow? I thought JP said they'd be starting at 8:30 from now on to deal with the housekeeping stuff? I realize he wants the jury in and court in session by 9am...

as usual I'm kerfuffled by today's events
No, Samarie, you're not kerfluffled...that means like a dust-up. What you and I suspect most of us are is "verklempt", which is a Yiddish word meaning upset, very upset. Hell, I'm so verklempt, I'm ready to book a flight down south and start a major kerfluffle with that schmuck in the chit-brown suit!

[this language lesson was brought to you by the letter "K" Monkey Devil! ]

rotflmao   priceless  sl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: June 20, 2011, 06:58:57 PM »

Not sure, but I think it was Vasco's supoena.

Someone posted this early today

Someone was served & either it was a wrong identification or served with no a lawful basi or something was requested to be set aside, void or suppressed

Had to google Motion to Quash:

Unreasonable, obviously irregular, or oppressive subpoenas, injunctions, indictments, and orders can be quashed by a court. For example, if jurors have been selected improperly, the court can quash the proceedings.

In criminal cases, if an indictment is defective to such a degree that no judgment could be made if the defendant were to be convicted, the court typically will quash the indictment. In criminal cases, a motion made by the prosecution to quash an indictment is much more likely to succeed than one made by the defense, whose motion would appear self-serving.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: June 20, 2011, 06:59:14 PM »

lol lol lol lol lol lo  sll
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #719 on: June 20, 2011, 06:59:39 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Ok, what did I miss??? I was watching HLN and a caller mentioned they did the math and didn't believe Spitz had done as many autopsies as he stated, IIRC he stated excluding Sundays, he'd have to have done 3.1 a day...nice to know other ppl are picking up on the BS we do.

LOL..the old man has quite the ego doesn't he?

I am thinking he is the one that just doesn't get it..not the jury..him.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.