April 26, 2024, 04:55:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255746 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: June 20, 2011, 07:04:21 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/TheAshmanJeffAshton

Old "Dream Team"
These were the defense attorneys in the OJ Simpson murder trial

"If The Glove Doesn't fit...you must Acquit!" -- The Late Johnnie Cochran, "tough as nails but could not be hammered" ~ Former member of the "Old Dream Team 1"

"The best evidence in an entire case is credibility of a witness." ~~ Robert Shapiro ~ Former member of the "Old Dream Team 1" ~ "One of the legal masterminds of the Old Dream Team 1"

"I use the rules to frustrate the law. But I didn't set up the ground rules." ~~ The late F Lee Bailey, also apart of being a member of the "Old Dream Team 1"

“Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~~ The Late Robert Kardashian, The member of the "Old Dream Team 1"

The new DREAM TEAM

Jeff Ashton is the second in line in being a member of "The New Dream Team 2", he's the replica of the "Old Dream Team 1" member, Robert Shapiro and he has a bit of toughness as F. Lee Bailey had in him as well...Jeff Ashton is any criminal's WORST nightmare. His motto is: If you do the crime, he'll make sure that you do the time!"

Linda Drane Burdick, she is the first in line as being the leader of "The New Dream Team 2". Her replica is that of Johnnie Cochran. Her motto is: "Too Legit to Quit". She's sugar and spice and everything nice but if you mess with her and do crime, you'd better think twice!

Frank George is the third in line in being a member of "The New Dream Team 2" He's the replica of "Old Dream Team 1" member, Robert Kardashian....don't you see the resemblance somewhere in his appearance or professionalism? His motto is: "Laying down the law...one criminal at a time"

thanks Klaas....16 years later.... a REAL DREAM TEAM for Caylee and Justice

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: June 20, 2011, 07:04:25 PM »

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
Well. Inexplicably judge asks court reporter to jury room.. Calls recess til tomorrow 9am. Day over.. #caseyanthony back to jail cell Woozy

http://twitter.com/#!/ABCAshleigh

Recess until 9am tomorrow? I thought JP said they'd be starting at 8:30 from now on to deal with the housekeeping stuff? I realize he wants the jury in and court in session by 9am...

as usual I'm kerfuffled by today's events
No, Samarie, you're not kerfluffled...that means like a dust-up. What you and I suspect most of us are is "verklempt", which is a Yiddish word meaning upset, very upset. Hell, I'm so verklempt, I'm ready to book a flight down south and start a major kerfluffle with that schmuck in the chit-brown suit!

[this language lesson was brought to you by the letter "K" Monkey Devil! ]

Thanks Tevye! LMAO

Those legal terms always mess me up...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: June 20, 2011, 07:05:12 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted here over time but here is information on youtube about the body farm I have been watching. There are 3 parts to this story and many more videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y22DuIzsuuA

THANK YOU!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: June 20, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »

is it too late to plea bargain?
A plea can be offered and accepted right up until the moment the jury walks back in with their decision.

No plea, please no plea!!!

The big question is, would state offer one at that time?
Jmo, I think not, but what do I know.

I don't think there is any way the state would entertain a plea deal....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: June 20, 2011, 07:11:11 PM »

Actions like this from Baez is exactly what I expected, and even worse....
Remember during the Frye Hearings?  The day Dr. Vass was there?  Baez was so upset about it he acted like a 5 y.o. and I was waiting on him to sit down on the floor and kick his feet.  I knew then that when the going would get tough during the trial, Baez would act the same way. 

It's not over yet either...I'm expecting more STUPIDITY from Baez.

Geesh!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #725 on: June 20, 2011, 07:26:22 PM »

Can someone tell me what that. Something being sqashed this morning. What was that about. I could not read no further this morning I had a migrane and BAEZ didn't help it any. Just if anyone knows. Tell me in a nut I am on my phone and can't click on links

I just heard the defense wants to depose him anyway.........really Bozo and Mumbles??? You aren't even half assed prepared for what is on your plate now, and you'd have to get of FB! I am more than pizzed by today's crap that went down and I so hope Bozo loses his license for this, and has to become a meter reader (nothing wrong with the job at all, it would be Karma IMO) or work at a dump.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: June 20, 2011, 07:26:48 PM »

Hell, I'm so verklempt, I'm ready to book a flight down south and start a major kerfluffle with that schmuck in the chit-brown suit!

Lol, Tevye.
BBM
chit aka DRECK.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: June 20, 2011, 07:28:01 PM »

So now someone from Mason's office called Vasco Thompson's attorney(Matt Morgan) today......after he filed motion to quash......told him they expect him to be available Wednesday after 5 pm for his deposition.......even after Vasco got confirmation he did not own the phone # in question until 2009. Phone calls (alleged) to/from George were made in July 2008.

Now taxpayers must pay for deposition????

Blowhole needs disbarred!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: June 20, 2011, 07:28:27 PM »

Can someone tell me what that. Something being sqashed this morning. What was that about. I could not read no further this morning I had a migrane and BAEZ didn't help it any. Just if anyone knows. Tell me in a nut I am on my phone and can't click on links

I just heard the defense wants to depose him anyway.........really Bozo and Mumbles??? You aren't even half assed prepared for what is on your plate now, and you'd have to get of FB! I am more than pizzed by today's crap that went down and I so hope Bozo loses his license for this, and has to become a meter reader (nothing wrong with the job at all, it would be Karma IMO) or work at a dump.
Are u watching JVM? I thought I heard that, but I was on the phone.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 20, 2011, 07:30:38 PM »

So now someone from Mason's office called Vasco Thompson's attorney(Matt Morgan) today......after he filed motion to quash......told him they expect him to be available Wednesday after 5 pm for his deposition.......even after Vasco got confirmation he did not own the phone # in question until 2009. Phone calls (alleged) to/from George were made in July 2008.

How insane is this?
The 3 stooges need to have their heads examined, but I'm going to love witnessing the smack down.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: June 20, 2011, 07:32:24 PM »

I don't think Judge Perry is going to let this train run off the tracks into a mistrial..try as the defense might..disrupting the flow is one thing..mistrial is a whole other story.

I think the Judge would just as soon push on and upward..even if he has to school Baez and the DT daily..and sanction them at the end..rather then let them run rampent over him and his courtroom.

When I consider the 9:00 AM timing rather than 6:00 AM for the starting of tomorrow's trial proceedings and ... when I consider JP's admonition of both the prosecution and defence attorneys ... I have a heck of a hinky feeling.

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony judge announces surprise recess
updated 6/20/2011 11:55:33 AM ET

ORLANDO, Fla. — The judge presiding over Casey Anthony's murder trial suddenly and unexpectedly suspended proceedings for a day, NBC News reported Monday.

The announcement came after Judge Belvin Perry held discussions behind closed doors with lawyers.

The reason for the recess until Tuesday at 9 a.m. was not known, but should become clear later Monday when transcripts of the backroom conversation become available.

Earlier Monday, Perry scolded defense attorneys and prosecutors Monday for wasting time as they argued about legal issues that should have been taken up before court began.

Perry listened for almost 25 minutes before asking prosecutor Jeff Ashton and defense attorney Jose Baez to look at the clock and tell him the time.

Ashton said 9:25, while Baez responded 9:26.

That prompted the judge to say, "that shows the two of you will never agree on anything."

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43463780/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Just out of curiosity, why is 6 am significant? Did I miss something today.....TIA

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: June 20, 2011, 07:32:30 PM »

IM, where are you hearing this????

Rest in Peace Caylee

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: June 20, 2011, 07:33:51 PM »

Yes, I was shocked.....they can't handle jack chit as it is, but let's depose someone who didn't even have the damn phone number until almost a yr later (yeah..that is super important you DT morons!!!!!!!!)

[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: June 20, 2011, 07:34:42 PM »

WOW.....so I hope JP signs the motion tonight to quash the subpoena...that will cut them off at the knees!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: June 20, 2011, 07:34:48 PM »

JVM...some reporter just heard from Mumbles office......I could spit nails I am so mad!

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: June 20, 2011, 07:37:16 PM »

WOW.....so I hope JP signs the motion tonight to quash the subpoena...that will cut them off at the knees!!

Me too, I swear I don't know how on earth JP keeps his composure (I'd want to cut them off at the knees metaphorically and literally ::justice2NJ::

[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: June 20, 2011, 07:42:22 PM »

Yes, I was shocked.....they can't handle jack chit as it is, but let's depose someone who didn't even have the damn phone number until almost a yr later (yeah..that is super important you DT morons!!!!!!!!)

ahhhhhhh JVM....thanks Curly and IM

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: June 20, 2011, 07:44:45 PM »

JVM...some reporter just heard from Mumbles office......I could spit nails I am so mad!

thanks.....they are such bottom feeders~ 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: June 20, 2011, 07:50:12 PM »

Me too, I swear I don't know how on earth JP keeps his composure (I'd want to cut them off at the knees metaphorically and literally ::justice2NJ::

They just don't care who they step on...I sincerely hope being shoved into the limelight does not impact this man's live negatively...I am not one who promotes suing people....but if there is any way to sue these asswipes I hope Morgan finds a way!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: June 20, 2011, 07:53:59 PM »

They just don't care who they step on...I sincerely hope being shoved into the limelight does not impact this man's live negatively...I am not one who promotes suing people....but if there is any way to sue these asswipes I hope Morgan finds a way!!

If anyone deserves to be sued, it's these losers.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.