April 19, 2024, 07:29:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255447 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: June 20, 2011, 09:27:36 PM »

Watch for an SM front page update to Red's post on Rodriguez.  Should be sometime tonight.  You won't want to miss it  

Awesome - I can't wait.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: June 20, 2011, 09:27:47 PM »

Thankfully Bill Scheaffer is on NG and telling the panel Vasco didn't even have the phone # at the time of the alleged calls.
Isn't his lawyer going in front of JP @ 8:30 tomorrow am. with a motion to quash this subpoena?

I guarantee you that the Defense attorney putz talking head on NG had no idea of that information of the fact that Vasco did not even have the # until 2009 which begs the question why he is on the panel in the first place.

I'm sure you're right, Red.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #762 on: June 20, 2011, 09:29:12 PM »

Watch for an SM front page update to Red's post on Rodriguez.  Should be sometime tonight.  You won't want to miss it 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #763 on: June 20, 2011, 09:31:47 PM »

Jose Baez is now friends with xxxxx Jackson and 13 other people....

10 minutes ago

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

I see he's hard at work preparing for tomorrow. 

Someone ??? should fax this to the judge.

No, unless you want your name out in public when it's published.
He doesn't care if Baez is standing on his head anyway...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: June 20, 2011, 09:32:12 PM »

I don't think there is any way the state would entertain a plea deal....JMO

Sunny

IF JP does not declare a mistrial ....

I suspect it will depend on whether the prosecution team is confidence that their case against Casey Anthony was comprehended by the jury will determine whether or not a plea deal would be considered.

Think about.  The defence team has been on a mission that began with Baez' opening statement ... a miision to distract from the truth ... to create a reasonable doubt.  Monkeys were not fooled ... they comprehended perfectly but ... did jury members?

Could it be that both the defence team and prosecution team may have respective  concerns regarding the outcome of jury deliberations and therefore a plea deal will be negotiated?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: June 20, 2011, 09:40:31 PM »

no way can Casey be humanized...jmo

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: June 20, 2011, 09:40:34 PM »

Thankfully Bill Scheaffer is on NG and telling the panel Vasco didn't even have the phone # at the time of the alleged calls.
Isn't his lawyer going in front of JP @ 8:30 tomorrow am. with a motion to quash this subpoena?

Tks 4 the update.  I don't have cable....

This lady reposts JVM and NG, sometimes its really funny cause she will yell out a comment or walk in front of the camera;
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/5/Uf2vp74i4EI

Yes, it can be very amusing but she does get the videos up quick.  Sierra = Patty from Websleuths
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #767 on: June 20, 2011, 09:41:11 PM »

I want to know where those sidebar transcripts are from this morning????  I'd disappointed some media outlet doesn't have them by now.
Disappointed here as well...I think it was the Sentinel that alluded to getting them later in the afternoon...but maybe CJBP wasn't allowing them to be released so that MAYBE he will get a somewhat normal functioning day tomorrow without all the boohoo'ing and drama...I suspect they would divulge mostly Baez getting beechslapped by CJBP...Ashton snickering...Baez saying "he's looking at me"...more chiding by CJBP....Baez whining...Ashton strategically apolozing bcuz its the SMART thing to do regardless....

End result: Baez is a dumfark handed his arse again on a platter and told to make the most of his day off...or else... 

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: June 20, 2011, 09:41:23 PM »

Watch for an SM front page update to Red's post on Rodriguez.  Should be sometime tonight.  You won't want to miss it  

Awesome - I can't wait.

Turbo - you will LOVE it! 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: June 20, 2011, 09:44:11 PM »

That putz on NG tonite was Alex Sanchez. He NEVER gets it right.
I am sick to death of most of her talking azzwipes.
Richard Herman is another one. 
A five year old has more common sense and intelligence than those two.
Here in Canada, only the best of best get into law school. You need a close to a 4.0 grade point average, have to sit your LSAT exams ( difficult ). And you have to do more than be able to inhale and exhale without a reminder which seems to be their only qualifications. 
Shut your tv's off, Mark Geragos is going to be on Joy Behar. I know better and I am done with the tv tonite, just can't take another minute of listening to any more dreck from these legal weasels. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: June 20, 2011, 09:46:43 PM »

Awesome - I can't wait.

Turbo - you will LOVE it! 

I am waiting around for this...was gonna go watch tv in bed, but I will wait...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: June 20, 2011, 09:48:10 PM »

Cookie - Red is working on it right now but sometimes he types very slowly    I have learned NOT to hold my breath but he assured me tonight 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: June 20, 2011, 09:48:26 PM »

That putz on NG tonite was Alex Sanchez. He NEVER gets it right.
I am sick to death of most of her talking azzwipes.
Richard Herman is another one. 
A five year old has more common sense and intelligence than those two.
Here in Canada, only the best of best get into law school. You need a close to a 4.0 grade point average, have to sit your LSAT exams ( difficult ). And you have to do more than be able to inhale and exhale without a reminder which seems to be their only qualifications. 
Shut your tv's off, Mark Geragos is going to be on Joy Behar. I know better and I am done with the tv tonite, just can't take another minute of listening to any more dreck from these legal weasels. 

I am sick of the talking heads too...azz wipes is correct..
won't be watching Joy or Mark Geragos tonight..not in the mood to hear them spew their bull..Joy tries to be funny when she's not...Mark thinks he knows it all, and he doesn't..have not liked him since he defended Scott Peterson..unsuccessfully I might add..

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: June 20, 2011, 09:48:29 PM »

Good slideshow from today (bonus bozo wedgie removal)
http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Trial%20Day%2021/Trial%20Day%2022/Trial%20Day%2023/?albumview=slideshow
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: June 20, 2011, 09:49:15 PM »

Cookie - Red is working on it right now but sometimes he types very slowly    I have learned NOT to hold my breath but he assured me tonight 

thanks hon..
I will wait around...watching Housewives..needed a break from the nonsense on some of the talk shows discussing Caylee...

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: June 20, 2011, 09:51:56 PM »

Tks 4 the update.  I don't have cable....

This lady reposts JVM and NG, sometimes its really funny cause she will yell out a comment or walk in front of the camera;
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/5/Uf2vp74i4EI

Yes, it can be very amusing but she does get the videos up quick.  Sierra = Patty from Websleuths
One day last week she posted that she would not record NG that night cause she was mad at her
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: June 20, 2011, 09:51:57 PM »

http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smith-casey-anthony-video-2011-6
SHEP SMITH Blows Top Over Casey Anthony Trial: 'What More Do You Need To Know Here If You're A Juror!?'
Jen Ortiz | Jun. 20, 2011, 4:35 PM

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smith-casey-anthony-video-2011-6#ixzz1PqqLprTw

I thought Shep's head was going to pop off at the end when he was getting excited.  I agree with him, there is so much evidence why waste all this time?  It seems justice is about loop holes and not facts when you watch this case.

Love him!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: June 20, 2011, 09:52:59 PM »

http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smith-casey-anthony-video-2011-6
SHEP SMITH Blows Top Over Casey Anthony Trial: 'What More Do You Need To Know Here If You're A Juror!?'
Jen Ortiz | Jun. 20, 2011, 4:35 PM

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smith-casey-anthony-video-2011-6#ixzz1PqqLprTw

I thought Shep's head was going to pop off at the end when he was getting excited.  I agree with him, there is so much evidence why waste all this time?  It seems justice is about loop holes and not facts when you watch this case.

Love him!

I love him too!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: June 20, 2011, 09:54:02 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony The thing is -- when I am in court -- I take obsessive notes for the book I am writing. I can try to follow everyone, I guess!

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

Aphrodite, another opportunist...I wouldnt buy her book even to give an enemy as toilet paper
Oh my..I think when this trial is over so many people be will writing books it will take up a whole shelf at the library.

I hate that a baby murdering mother gets all this attention for doing the most despicable thing possible, murdering her child, and then throwing everyone who crosses her path, as well as those family members that still love her,under the bus!

After this is over I won't watch shows or read a book unless it was from someone on the prosecution side.

How about if I write it?  I am thinking of doing one from Caylee's perspective of it all.

I just wish there was a way to change the story to a happy ending  :...(

I agree with you akmom.
There are NO winners here at all.
Sad.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: June 20, 2011, 09:54:31 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony The thing is -- when I am in court -- I take obsessive notes for the book I am writing. I can try to follow everyone, I guess!

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

Oh my..I think when this trial is over so many people be will writing books it will take up a whole shelf at the library.

I hate that a baby murdering mother gets all this attention for doing the most despicable thing possible, murdering her child, and then throwing everyone who crosses her path, as well as those family members that still love her,under the bus!

After this is over I won't watch shows or read a book unless it was from someone on the prosecution side.

How about if I write it?  I am thinking of doing one from Caylee's perspective of it all.

I just wish there was a way to change the story to a happy ending  :...(

I agree with you akmom.
There are NO winners here at all.
Sad.

Aphrodite, another opportunist...I wouldnt buy her book even to give an enemy as toilet paper

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.