April 26, 2024, 06:20:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255749 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: June 20, 2011, 11:38:41 PM »

Rodriguez gets deposed tuesday right? Earliest testimony wednesday? Can Ashton wait and spring this in court?
Wasn't Rodriguez Deposed on Saturday, but Ashton just got the transcription this morn and asked for some time to read it?
Thats how I understood it

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #821 on: June 20, 2011, 11:39:01 PM »

A MUST READ   

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … Some One is Bolstering on the Witness Stand or Worse

Excellent article, thanks to everyone that worked so hard to impeach Rip Torn William Rodriguez ::justice2NJ::

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: June 20, 2011, 11:39:44 PM »

I've been sitting on this information for the last 2.5 hours waiting for Red to do his post.  Verification from the BODY FARM, Rodriguez was not a co-founder. 

I just wish somebody could get in trouble for lying, oh i don't know LIKE BOZO OR RODRIGUEZ.   
Its called perjury....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: June 20, 2011, 11:40:23 PM »

Watch for an SM front page update to Red's post on Rodriguez.  Should be sometime tonight.  You won't want to miss it  

Awesome - I can't wait.

He's working on it, I can see it in "draft" form waiting to be posted.  He's probably just double checking and adding stuff now.  I wish he'd hurry  

tap tap tap tap

I am gnawing on the bit here. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: June 20, 2011, 11:41:17 PM »

my front page post isnt there again 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #825 on: June 20, 2011, 11:42:12 PM »

I'm a co-founder of the Scared Monkeys Blog... and never knew it!!! I was here when it got started.

I posted some, right? BOOM! I am in the club, now. 

I will now open my celebratory bottle of cham panya and be at one with my bubbly!

FRAUD-TASTIC!

It don't work that way in REAL LIFE Mister Rodrigways.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: June 20, 2011, 11:42:55 PM »

Rodriguez = schmutz    ::justice2NJ::    ::justice2NJ::
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: June 20, 2011, 11:43:01 PM »

Rodriguez gets deposed tuesday right? Earliest testimony wednesday? Can Ashton wait and spring this in court?
Wasn't Rodriguez Deposed on Saturday, but Ashton just got the transcription this morn and asked for some time to read it?
Thats how I understood it
Oh okay , was thinking they had to do it again because of the new theorys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: June 20, 2011, 11:43:04 PM »

I'm a co-founder of the Scared Monkeys Blog... and never knew it!!! I was here when it got started.

I will now open my celebratory bottle of cham panya and be at one with my bubbly!

FRAUD-TASTIC!

Carpe too funny  Monkey Devil!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: June 20, 2011, 11:43:58 PM »

Just got word from a friend who lives in Florida. She said that her local news channel wkmg-6-cbs ran an exclusive with interview by Tony Pippitone with Kristal Holloway aka River. She is suppose to be the surprise witness for tomorrow.She was supeonaed for 8:30 tomorrow morning in an attempt to impeach George's testimony about Caylee's death being an accident. She also going to admit they had an affair although she previously lied to investigators about it.
She admits to giving her story to the Enquirer but says she hasn't been paid.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: June 20, 2011, 11:44:05 PM »

Does the state no this??
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #831 on: June 20, 2011, 11:44:14 PM »

A MUST READ   

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … Some One is Bolstering on the Witness Stand or Worse

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: June 20, 2011, 11:44:23 PM »

Thanks Red.

Rodriguez has excellent credentials. Why did he feel the need to embellish those creditials while under oath?  Why did he risk his professional reputation on the stand when he attempted to further the defence's agenda to distract from the truth ... when he attempted to further the defences agenda to prevent justice from prevail of Caylee Marie Anthony?

Janet

+++++++

<snipped>

We decided to do the obvious, send a simple email to the general email mailbox of Body Farm asking them whether Rodriguez was a co-founder of the  Anthropology Research Facility. Their reply was as follows:

William Rodriguez was a student under Dr. Bass and conducted research at the facility in the early and mid 80s. He was a major assistant in the early years, but was by no means a co-founder

<snipped>

Posted June 20, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/comment-page-1/#comment-2576551

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: June 20, 2011, 11:45:05 PM »

I've been sitting on this information for the last 2.5 hours waiting for Red to do his post.  Verification from the BODY FARM, Rodriguez was not a co-founder. 
Thanks Klaas! A most excellent read and expose'!

Wonderful!  I am so impressed with all of you monkeys, I love this place.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #834 on: June 20, 2011, 11:46:37 PM »

FRAUD-TASTIC!

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: June 20, 2011, 11:46:38 PM »

George Anthony's Alleged Mistress Speaks Out About Caylee's Death
Holloway Says Anthony Told Her Toddler's Death Was Accidental

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman who said she had an affair with George Anthony after growing close to him during the search for his missing granddaughter has been subpoenaed to testify in his daughter’s murder trial.

Krystal Holloway received a subpoena to testify for the defense at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. That does not mean she will be called on Tuesday.

In an interview with Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone, Holloway said she is upset the defense used her as a "scapegoat” in its opening statements.

::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28302102/detail.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: June 20, 2011, 11:46:45 PM »

Does the state no this??

I believe they know it NOW 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: June 20, 2011, 11:46:59 PM »

A MUST READ  

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Oh, please tell me that someone has shared this with Jeff Ashton.

Oh............yes, I sure have..........it went out as soon as I read it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: June 20, 2011, 11:47:37 PM »

George Anthony's Alleged Mistress Speaks Out About Caylee's Death
Holloway Says Anthony Told Her Toddler's Death Was Accidental

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman who said she had an affair with George Anthony after growing close to him during the search for his missing granddaughter has been subpoenaed to testify in his daughter’s murder trial.

Krystal Holloway received a subpoena to testify for the defense at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. That does not mean she will be called on Tuesday.

In an interview with Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone, Holloway said she is upset the defense used her as a "scapegoat” in its opening statements.

::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28302102/detail.html

This will backfire on the defense
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: June 20, 2011, 11:49:26 PM »

Lets call jeff 
If I was George, I would stay home tmorrow and 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.