April 26, 2024, 12:27:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255761 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: June 20, 2011, 11:50:10 PM »

Klaas, any chance the state might have heard about the Maryland IPs and the wiki changes?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: June 20, 2011, 11:51:16 PM »

I've been sitting on this information for the last 2.5 hours waiting for Red to do his post.  Verification from the BODY FARM, Rodriguez was not a co-founder.  

I just wish somebody could get in trouble for lying, oh i don't know LIKE BOZO OR RODRIGUEZ.  
Its called perjury....

Yes, it is called perjury and I hope the prosecution goes all out charging him too. He flat sat there and lied, just like I said he did at the time.  Thank you so much for following up on that Red...........awesome work there.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if they have put out a contract on me yet. LOL 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: June 20, 2011, 11:51:35 PM »

Klaas, any chance the state might have heard about the Maryland IPs and the wiki changes?

EVERYTHING has been forwarded to them or to someone that will present it to them, including the screen caps of the wiki edits.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: June 20, 2011, 11:51:54 PM »

Yes, they have all the information.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: June 20, 2011, 11:52:42 PM »

I'm a co-founder of the Scared Monkeys Blog... and never knew it!!! I was here when it got started.

I posted some, right? BOOM! I am in the club, now. 

I will now open my celebratory bottle of cham panya and be at one with my bubbly!

FRAUD-TASTIC!

It don't work that way in REAL LIFE Mister Rodrigways.

But are you willing to swear to it? That is the question. LOL

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: June 20, 2011, 11:52:49 PM »

A MUST READ  

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … Some One is Bolstering on the Witness Stand or Worse

Oh, please tell me that someone has shared this with Jeff Ashton.

Oh............yes, I sure have..........it went out as soon as I read it.

Thanks TURBOTHINK.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: June 20, 2011, 11:53:13 PM »

Dr.Bill Bass is my hero.....dont try to take credit, Rodrig-azz for what you did not do.....or.... thou shalt go down.....as will Bozo and his island of misfit witnesses

It isnt a game...its a dead baby.....and justice WILL come.....

"God dont like ugly"
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: June 20, 2011, 11:54:18 PM »

EVERYTHING has been forwarded to them or to someone that will present it to them, including the screen caps of the wiki edits.

LOL - Ashton's email box may be full with info from here. I have sent him 5 emails so far with phone numbers to contact to verify what I told him.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: June 20, 2011, 11:54:21 PM »

::justice2NJ::

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: June 20, 2011, 11:54:27 PM »

Did anyone else feel wierd that there was no court today? My house ended up really clean 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: June 20, 2011, 11:54:28 PM »

I'm a co-founder of the Scared Monkeys Blog... and never knew it!!! I was here when it got started.

I will now open my celebratory bottle of cham panya and be at one with my bubbly!

FRAUD-TASTIC!

Who knew?

No wonder Baez was so dead set against and made fun of people during jury selection who blogged and read on-line. He was just freighty scared of the power of the internet and the researchers that run circles around him.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #851 on: June 20, 2011, 11:55:21 PM »

I haven't been on twitter in yrs, but just blasted everyone I could find covering this case. How embarrasing to be you Bozo

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #852 on: June 20, 2011, 11:55:43 PM »

Dr.Bill Bass is my hero.....dont try to take credit, Rodrig-azz for what you did not do.....or.... thou shalt go down.....as will Bozo and his island of misfit witnesses

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: June 20, 2011, 11:57:26 PM »

FRAUD-TASTIC!

Who knew?

No wonder Baez was so dead set against and made fun of people during jury selection who blogged and read on-line. He was just freighty scared of the power of the internet and the researchers that run circles around him.

You know, experiences teaches us to be wary of people who do certain things.. act certain ways...say certain things.. you learn to listen just a bit closer. look just a few seconds longer..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: June 20, 2011, 11:57:47 PM »

Did anyone else feel wierd that there was no court today? My house ended up really clean 
User on another site said that because of the trial her TV room was the cleanest in the house and now she's thinking of painting it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #855 on: June 20, 2011, 11:57:48 PM »

Just got word from a friend who lives in Florida. She said that her local news channel wkmg-6-cbs ran an exclusive with interview by Tony Pippitone with Kristal Holloway aka River. She is suppose to be the surprise witness for tomorrow.She was supeonaed for 8:30 tomorrow morning in an attempt to impeach George's testimony about Caylee's death being an accident. She also going to admit they had an affair although she previously lied to investigators about it.
She admits to giving her story to the Enquirer but says she hasn't been paid.....

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28302102/detail.html

Yeppers, here it is......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #856 on: June 20, 2011, 11:58:11 PM »

FRAUD-TASTIC!

Well, then that must mean that I am cofounder of the whole dang internet because I swear my arse has been sitting here for a very long time since it started way back when, and if that is all it takes, I may be rich and I don't even know it. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: June 20, 2011, 11:58:19 PM »

Bill Bass is my idol and has been for many years and there was no way in Hades that Rodriguez was going to get away with that lie if I could do anything to prevent it. If my email had not been acknowledged I was going to call them first thing this morning. I was so livid I was pacing the floor.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: June 20, 2011, 11:58:39 PM »

I've been sitting on this information for the last 2.5 hours waiting for Red to do his post.  Verification from the BODY FARM, Rodriguez was not a co-founder.  

I just wish somebody could get in trouble for lying, oh i don't know LIKE BOZO OR RODRIGUEZ.  
Its called perjury....

We'll have your back Turbo!

it would be so righteous if the State put the screws to him and he said that Baez pressured him so that he could discredit Dr. Vass, one of the many of blowzo's arch enemies. Now THAT would be sweet.
Good work girl.

Yes, it is called perjury and I hope the prosecution goes all out charging him too. He flat sat there and lied, just like I said he did at the time.  Thank you so much for following up on that Red...........awesome work there.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if they have put out a contract on me yet. LOL 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #859 on: June 20, 2011, 11:59:27 PM »

A MUST READ  

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … Some One is Bolstering on the Witness Stand or Worse

Oh, please tell me that someone has shared this with Jeff Ashton.

Oh............yes, I sure have..........it went out as soon as I read it.

Thanks TURBOTHINK.

Janet

Won't sending stuff to Jeff Ashton cause issues with Bozo?  I mean if he finds out monkeys send him stuff, won't that be an issue?  Like with when Bozo wanted to get on Yuri for posting about his broken leg? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.