April 20, 2024, 09:51:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255476 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: June 20, 2011, 11:59:56 PM »

I've been sitting on this information for the last 2.5 hours waiting for Red to do his post.  Verification from the BODY FARM, Rodriguez was not a co-founder.  

I just wish somebody could get in trouble for lying, oh i don't know LIKE BOZO OR RODRIGUEZ.  
Its called perjury....

We'll have your back Turbo!

it would be so righteous if the State put the screws to him and he said that Baez pressured him so that he could discredit Dr. Vass, one of the many of blowzo's arch enemies. Now THAT would be sweet.
Good work girl.

Yes, it is called perjury and I hope the prosecution goes all out charging him too. He flat sat there and lied, just like I said he did at the time.  Thank you so much for following up on that Red...........awesome work there.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if they have put out a contract on me yet. LOL 

well hells bells, my comment is all up in the box, duh
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: June 21, 2011, 12:01:55 AM »

I haven't been on twitter in yrs, but just blasted everyone I could find covering this case. How embarrasing to be you Bozo

http://twitter.com/Turbothink
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … : bit.ly/iFKJJi

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: June 21, 2011, 12:02:28 AM »

Did anyone else feel wierd that there was no court today? My house ended up really clean 
Yup. did laundry, baked cookies,made bread, made dinner for today and prepped for tomorrow and actually felt bored lol.  All those boring things that hopefully ICA will never experience again. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: June 21, 2011, 12:02:43 AM »

I'm a co-founder of the Scared Monkeys Blog... and never knew it!!! I was here when it got started.

I posted some, right? BOOM! I am in the club, now. 

I will now open my celebratory bottle of cham panya and be at one with my bubbly!

FRAUD-TASTIC!

It don't work that way in REAL LIFE Mister Rodrigways.

Who knew?

No wonder Baez was so dead set against and made fun of people during jury selection who blogged and read on-line. He was just freighty scared of the power of the internet and the researchers that run circles around him.

Terrific follow up article Red....sniff, I'm so proud!!!!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: June 21, 2011, 12:02:56 AM »

A MUST READ  

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … Some One is Bolstering on the Witness Stand or Worse

Oh, please tell me that someone has shared this with Jeff Ashton.

Oh............yes, I sure have..........it went out as soon as I read it.

Thanks TURBOTHINK.

Janet

Won't sending stuff to Jeff Ashton cause issues with Bozo?  I mean if he finds out monkeys send him stuff, won't that be an issue?  Like with when Bozo wanted to get on Yuri for posting about his broken leg? 
Okay ,we'll send bozo stuff too. Any suggestions?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: June 21, 2011, 12:05:21 AM »

Hey guys..i painted my house...does that mean I am also the architect who drew up the plans?? Me thinks so!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

"God dont like ugly"
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: June 21, 2011, 12:06:00 AM »

A MUST READ  

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … Some One is Bolstering on the Witness Stand or Worse

Thanks TURBOTHINK.

Janet

Won't sending stuff to Jeff Ashton cause issues with Bozo?  I mean if he finds out monkeys send him stuff, won't that be an issue?  Like with when Bozo wanted to get on Yuri for posting about his broken leg?  

It won't affect the trial - I am a Florida taxpayer and I have every right to send information anyone I want to. I am not a participant in the trial but a very pissed off person who hates liars on the stand when they lie about my idol Bill Bass. So supoenea me if they don't like it and I will tell them what I really think. (I may need money bail money though, LOL)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: June 21, 2011, 12:06:44 AM »

Hey guys..i painted my house...does that mean I am also the architect who drew up the plans?? Me thinks so!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I thought that would make you the builder.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: June 21, 2011, 12:07:14 AM »

A MUST READ   

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Thanks TURBOTHINK.

Janet

Won't sending stuff to Jeff Ashton cause issues with Bozo?  I mean if he finds out monkeys send him stuff, won't that be an issue?  Like with when Bozo wanted to get on Yuri for posting about his broken leg? 

You don't want me sending him anything.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #869 on: June 21, 2011, 12:07:37 AM »

A MUST READ  

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Thanks TURBOTHINK.

Janet

Send him this tip:
We thought kc's knot in her shirt was funny, but you pickin' at yer azz, that was hilarious!  Thanks for the chuckles. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: June 21, 2011, 12:07:54 AM »

I thought that would make you the builder.

"God dont like ugly"
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: June 21, 2011, 12:08:20 AM »

I'm a co-founder of the Scared Monkeys Blog... and never knew it!!! I was here when it got started.

I posted some, right? BOOM! I am in the club, now.  

I will now open my celebratory bottle of cham panya and be at one with my bubbly!

FRAUD-TASTIC!

It don't work that way in REAL LIFE Mister Rodrigways.

Who knew?

No wonder Baez was so dead set against and made fun of people during jury selection who blogged and read on-line. He was just freighty scared of the power of the internet and the researchers that run circles around him.

Terrific follow up article Red....sniff, I'm so proud!!!!

You think bozo hated us before - wait until he gets wind of this.............

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: June 21, 2011, 12:09:17 AM »

On NG tonight she said Spitz's fee is $5,000/day (I think she said day not hour but I could be wrong) to testify
She also said they just found out when ICA was out on bond and spent all that time in Bobo's office she even answered phones for them.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #873 on: June 21, 2011, 12:10:41 AM »

A MUST READ  

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Thanks TURBOTHINK.

Janet

Send him this tip:
We thought kc's knot in her shirt was funny, but you pickin' at yer azz, that was hilarious!  Thanks for the chuckles. 

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: June 21, 2011, 12:11:37 AM »

Good job, Red, Klaas, Turbo, and all other monkeys who contributed!!  I hope Rod.'s testimony is impeached and that takes all the wind out of "River's" sail tomorrow.  I am beginning to think Baez is prepared to do anything to get this trial declared a mistrial.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: June 21, 2011, 12:12:22 AM »

I haven't been on twitter in yrs, but just blasted everyone I could find covering this case. How embarrasing to be you Bozo

http://twitter.com/Turbothink
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … : bit.ly/iFKJJi

You should add the hashtag #caseyanthony to your tweet so others will pick it up faster.  Just a thought.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: June 21, 2011, 12:12:28 AM »

I sent Vinny Politan an email outlining Dr Rod's perjury 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: June 21, 2011, 12:12:29 AM »

Great Job Fellow Monkeys on the William C Rodriquez find...
Its on twitter and I have post awareness on this article on Twitter..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: June 21, 2011, 12:13:05 AM »

George Anthony's Alleged Mistress Speaks Out About Caylee's Death
Holloway Says Anthony Told Her Toddler's Death Was Accidental

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman who said she had an affair with George Anthony after growing close to him during the search for his missing granddaughter has been subpoenaed to testify in his daughter’s murder trial.

Krystal Holloway received a subpoena to testify for the defense at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. That does not mean she will be called on Tuesday.

In an interview with Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone, Holloway said she is upset the defense used her as a "scapegoat” in its opening statements.

::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28302102/detail.html

This will backfire on the defense

In her interview with LE ... Krystal Holloway aka as River Cruz testified that George shared with her that Caylee's demise was an accident but ... Krystal also testified that George shared he became she frustrated with Casey that he attacked her while demaning to know the truth.

I hope the prosecutors have read the entire interview.

TURBO ... another email to Jeff Ashton???

Janet

++++++

Kyrstal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010
TYPED FEBRUARY 19, 2010
SA SERGEANT JOHN ALLEN
CE— CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
KH KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY

<snipped>

SA Urn, did he ever tell you what they talked about when Casey was home from jail?

KH Urn, you know what? Ah, as a matter of fact there was one time that he was
really pissed and he.. he threw her up against the wall and choked her.

SA Okay do you know why he threw her up against the wall and choked her?

KH Because he said, I know you killed her. What did you do with her? And he
choked her. And Cindy had to get George off of.. off of Casey.

SA How do you know this?

KH He told me.

26 - 27
Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB

<snipped>

SA Okay. Did he ever say to you that Casey had told him it was an accident? Or.. or did he just think it...

KH No. No, he wasn't thinking. He knew what he was saying. He said it. I caught him on a bad moment and he was crying. And he said it, look it was an accident.  It just snowballed out of control.

SA Okay. But he never., but he never said to you how he knew that? How he knew it was an accident?

KH I.. no and I didn't want to ask.

<snipped>

CE Who witnessed that did he tell you?

KH I don't.. you know ...

SA We went through that. But um...

KH I just I can't remember. I just know like details.. I know because I know we sat and talked about it. And I just couldn't see him doing that. But I know Cindy was there and if I'm not mistaken I'm not really sure. But I think Padilla was there.

SA Well earlier you said that Cindy had pulled him off her.

KH Yeah.

CE Hm.

KH She had to pull him off. And he said, I want her out of here. I want her out I want her gone.

CE And so George has thought since the beginning that she had some involvement, but wouldn't help?

KH He, he's known. He's known the whole time.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: June 21, 2011, 12:14:21 AM »

On NG tonight she said Spitz's fee is $5,000/day (I think she said day not hour but I could be wrong) to testify
She also said they just found out when ICA was out on bond and spent all that time in Bobo's office she even answered phones for them.
Northern Rose, I think you misheard.  I'm pretty sure Nancy said she answered "booty calls", not phone calls.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.