April 19, 2024, 08:19:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255448 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #880 on: June 21, 2011, 12:15:37 AM »

I sent Vinny Politan an email outlining Dr Rod's perjury 
LOL, I love it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: June 21, 2011, 12:19:21 AM »

Send Baez a for being the biggest boob in Orlando.  By the way, don't google booby prize 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: June 21, 2011, 12:20:31 AM »

On NG tonight she said Spitz's fee is $5,000/day (I think she said day not hour but I could be wrong) to testify
She also said they just found out when ICA was out on bond and spent all that time in Bobo's office she even answered phones for them.
Northern Rose, I think you misheard.  I'm pretty sure Nancy said she answered "booty calls", not phone calls.

resume building for that future event planning job lol
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #883 on: June 21, 2011, 12:21:27 AM »

A MUST READ  

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … Some One is Bolstering on the Witness Stand or Worse

Oh, please tell me that someone has shared this with Jeff Ashton.

Oh............yes, I sure have..........it went out as soon as I read it.

Thanks TURBOTHINK.

Janet

Won't sending stuff to Jeff Ashton cause issues with Bozo?  I mean if he finds out monkeys send him stuff, won't that be an issue?  Like with when Bozo wanted to get on Yuri for posting about his broken leg?  

It won't affect the trial - I am a Florida taxpayer and I have every right to send information anyone I want to. I am not a participant in the trial but a very pissed off person who hates liars on the stand when they lie about my idol Bill Bass. So supoenea me if they don't like it and I will tell them what I really think. (I may need money bail money though, LOL)

We should start the bail collection now then huh?  I agree, I was thinking of sending something to the judge myself last week (with the wenches faces for show for the jury and I cannot stand that), but didn't want to jeopardize anything, and I figured he would just throw or delete what I sent out. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: June 21, 2011, 12:21:41 AM »

The sad thing is Dr. Rodriguez had excellent credentials without lying.  Makes you wonder if someone paid him to lie?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: June 21, 2011, 12:22:02 AM »

Rodriguez gets deposed tuesday right? Earliest testimony wednesday? Can Ashton wait and spring this in court?

I have no idea how this will work but I imagine, he will be impeached and not allowed to testify.

Rodriguez was deposed Saturday afternoon and gave a 20 page deposition.  That is
what Ashton said that he needed to read over again to prepare for cross.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: June 21, 2011, 12:23:33 AM »

The sad thing is Dr. Rodriguez had excellent credentials without lying.  Makes you wonder if someone paid him to lie?

He made a big point of the fact that he wasn't getting paid.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: June 21, 2011, 12:23:33 AM »

On NG tonight she said Spitz's fee is $5,000/day (I think she said day not hour but I could be wrong) to testify
She also said they just found out when ICA was out on bond and spent all that time in Bobo's office she even answered phones for them.

So, bozo paid spitz 5000 bux to look like a fool (I blieve those were Bill Schaeffer's words on Nancy Grace tonight) on the stand? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: June 21, 2011, 12:26:04 AM »

He sure did.  Those were his first words.  He was an UNPAID WITNESS. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: June 21, 2011, 12:26:30 AM »

I haven't been on twitter in yrs, but just blasted everyone I could find covering this case. How embarrasing to be you Bozo

http://twitter.com/Turbothink
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … : bit.ly/iFKJJi

You should add the hashtag #caseyanthony to your tweet so others will pick it up faster.  Just a thought.

Done............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: June 21, 2011, 12:27:02 AM »

Too big a point, IMO. He is a government employee and can't be paid.  I'm wondering if payment is made "under the table". 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: June 21, 2011, 12:27:27 AM »

Rodriguez gets deposed tuesday right? Earliest testimony wednesday? Can Ashton wait and spring this in court?

I have no idea how this will work but I imagine, he will be impeached and not allowed to testify.

Rodriguez was deposed Saturday afternoon and gave a 20 page deposition.  That is
what Ashton said that he needed to read over again to prepare for cross.

Not for nothing, but the way depos are typed, it probably amounts to 5 full pages of text, LOL.  But, he does need time to review it. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: June 21, 2011, 12:30:09 AM »

If Bill Rodriguez can lie under oath in regards to his creditials ... it makes sense that his entire testimony cannot be trusted.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: June 21, 2011, 12:30:24 AM »

What the courts and attorneys needs to realize.  Social media and crime forums aren't going away.  There are lots of people like us in many forums all over the world willing and able to do online research in these cases. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: June 21, 2011, 12:30:25 AM »

I just sent an email to Kathi Belich.. suggested she read here..
Why dont you monkeys send her some too? kathi.belich@wftv.com

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: June 21, 2011, 12:31:00 AM »

Too big a point, IMO. He is a government employee and can't be paid.  I'm wondering if payment is made "under the table". 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: June 21, 2011, 12:32:23 AM »

Oh....Klaas, you think like i do,..right, why would he jeapordize his credibility?  Professional jealousy? Or like you said, did he get paid to offer testimony that Baez desperately wanted.  The guy (bozo) is dirty, no WAY this was coincidental.

I really do hope the State threatens perjury charges and I bet he'd be willing to tell just how that all came about, he's got a lot to lose if this blows sky high.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: June 21, 2011, 12:33:59 AM »

The sad thing is Dr. Rodriguez had excellent credentials without lying.  Makes you wonder if someone paid him to lie?

It really disturbs me a distinguished career goes down the drain because scum like bozo manipulated the man into lies. Bozo will take no responsibility for it and Rodriquez will pay the price for his stupidity and desire to be something he wasn't. I actually hope the state charges him with perjury because so many witnesses are loose with their words.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: June 21, 2011, 12:36:02 AM »

Oh....Klaas, you think like i do,..right, why would he jeapordize his credibility?  Professional jealousy? Or like you said, did he get paid to offer testimony that Baez desperately wanted.  The guy (bozo) is dirty, no WAY this was coincidental.

I really do hope the State threatens perjury charges and I bet he'd be willing to tell just how that all came about, he's got a lot to lose if this blows sky high.

Is it possible he thinks she is innocent?  Or she is a cute girl, she could not have done this?  There are people in teh world that do think that. 

Common sense tells me duct tape would move in the swamp and with animals pulling at the body, but I also believe it started around her mouth and nose.  what other reason would there even be duct tape?  To hold fluids in or kill her?  So, either way the duct tape was over mouth and nose originally.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: June 21, 2011, 12:37:28 AM »

Does the state no this??

I believe they know it NOW 
That is so awesome! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.