March 28, 2024, 11:18:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 254743 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: June 21, 2011, 12:38:16 AM »

The sad thing is Dr. Rodriguez had excellent credentials without lying.  Makes you wonder if someone paid him to lie?

Oh....Klaas, you think like i do,..right, why would he jeapordize his credibility?  Professional jealousy? Or like you said, did he get paid to offer testimony that Baez desperately wanted.  The guy (bozo) is dirty, no WAY this was coincidental.

I really do hope the State threatens perjury charges and I bet he'd be willing to tell just how that all came about, he's got a lot to lose if this blows sky high.

Is it possible he thinks she is innocent?  Or she is a cute girl, she could not have done this?  There are people in teh world that do think that. 

Common sense tells me duct tape would move in the swamp and with animals pulling at the body, but I also believe it started around her mouth and nose.  what other reason would there even be duct tape?  To hold fluids in or kill her?  So, either way the duct tape was over mouth and nose originally.

I personally think he is anti-death penalty and just went overboard...the end justifies the means thinking.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: June 21, 2011, 12:38:33 AM »

What the courts and attorneys needs to realize.  Social media and crime forums aren't going away.  There are lots of people like us in many forums all over the world willing and able to do online research in these cases.  

You are exactly right and witnesses better learn not to lie on the witness stand.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: June 21, 2011, 12:38:43 AM »

Has anyone else come across an increase in the amount of Morgan & Morgan ads on the internet pages they visit lately?? If not, I will allow myself some paranoia that they are following me  Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: June 21, 2011, 12:39:31 AM »

George Anthony's Alleged Mistress Speaks Out About Caylee's Death
Holloway Says Anthony Told Her Toddler's Death Was Accidental

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman who said she had an affair with George Anthony after growing close to him during the search for his missing granddaughter has been subpoenaed to testify in his daughter’s murder trial.

Krystal Holloway received a subpoena to testify for the defense at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. That does not mean she will be called on Tuesday.

In an interview with Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone, Holloway said she is upset the defense used her as a "scapegoat” in its opening statements.

::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28302102/detail.html

This will backfire on the defense

In her interview with LE ... Krystal Holloway aka as River Cruz testified that George shared with her that Caylee's demise was an accident but ... Krystal also testified that George shared he became sooo frustrated with Casey that he attacked her while demanding to know the truth.

I hope the prosecutors have read the entire interview.

TURBO ... another email to Jeff Ashton???

Janet

++++++

Kyrstal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010
TYPED FEBRUARY 19, 2010
SA SERGEANT JOHN ALLEN
CE— CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
KH KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY

<snipped>

SA Urn, did he ever tell you what they talked about when Casey was home from jail?

KH Urn, you know what? Ah, as a matter of fact there was one time that he was
really pissed and he.. he threw her up against the wall and choked her.

SA Okay do you know why he threw her up against the wall and choked her?

KH Because he said, I know you killed her. What did you do with her? And he
choked her. And Cindy had to get George off of.. off of Casey.

SA How do you know this?

KH He told me.

26 - 27
Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB

<snipped>

SA Okay. Did he ever say to you that Casey had told him it was an accident? Or.. or did he just think it...

KH No. No, he wasn't thinking. He knew what he was saying. He said it. I caught him on a bad moment and he was crying. And he said it, look it was an accident.  It just snowballed out of control.

SA Okay. But he never., but he never said to you how he knew that? How he knew it was an accident?

KH I.. no and I didn't want to ask.

<snipped>

CE Who witnessed that did he tell you?

KH I don't.. you know ...

SA We went through that. But um...

KH I just I can't remember. I just know like details.. I know because I know we sat and talked about it. And I just couldn't see him doing that. But I know Cindy was there and if I'm not mistaken I'm not really sure. But I think Padilla was there.

SA Well earlier you said that Cindy had pulled him off her.

KH Yeah.

CE Hm.

KH She had to pull him off. And he said, I want her out of here. I want her out I want her gone.

CE And so George has thought since the beginning that she had some involvement, but wouldn't help?

KH He, he's known. He's known the whole time.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

TURBO ... another email to Jeff Ashton???

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: June 21, 2011, 12:40:59 AM »

Has anyone else come across an increase in the amount of Morgan & Morgan ads on the internet pages they visit lately?? If not, I will allow myself some paranoia that they are following me  Monkey Devil!

Likely more for people posting from Florida IP's.  I get California ads 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 21, 2011, 12:41:43 AM »

The sad thing is Dr. Rodriguez had excellent credentials without lying.  Makes you wonder if someone paid him to lie?

Oh....Klaas, you think like i do,..right, why would he jeapordize his credibility?  Professional jealousy? Or like you said, did he get paid to offer testimony that Baez desperately wanted.  The guy (bozo) is dirty, no WAY this was coincidental.

I really do hope the State threatens perjury charges and I bet he'd be willing to tell just how that all came about, he's got a lot to lose if this blows sky high.

Is it possible he thinks she is innocent?  Or she is a cute girl, she could not have done this?  There are people in teh world that do think that. 

Common sense tells me duct tape would move in the swamp and with animals pulling at the body, but I also believe it started around her mouth and nose.  what other reason would there even be duct tape?  To hold fluids in or kill her?  So, either way the duct tape was over mouth and nose originally.

The only piece that actually moved from the body was the one piece near another bone but the 3 overlapping pieces were still stuck in her hair. Even with the water, they were still there.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #906 on: June 21, 2011, 12:42:13 AM »

I have not listened to anything Krystal Holloway has had to say, so I will be interested to see if I buy her story or if I find her to be a lier.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: June 21, 2011, 12:42:32 AM »

The sad thing is Dr. Rodriguez had excellent credentials without lying.  Makes you wonder if someone paid him to lie?

Why would a man like that even need the miniscule amount of money they could pay? Why take the chance of destroying his career and credibility for something like this?

OOPS>>>forgot he works for the government so he will have a job eternally and fit in with the rest of Congress and the lies.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: June 21, 2011, 12:43:07 AM »

I have not listened to anything Krystal Holloway has had to say, so I will be interested to see if I buy her story or if I find her to be a lier.

I haven't either, so this should be interesting.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: June 21, 2011, 12:43:21 AM »

The only piece that actually moved from the body was the one piece near another bone but the 3 overlapping pieces were still stuck in her hair. Even with the water, they were still there.

yeah, I know, but wasn't Rodgriguez saying something about duct tape moving?  before he got kicked out of court I mean. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: June 21, 2011, 12:45:03 AM »

Has anyone else come across an increase in the amount of Morgan & Morgan ads on the internet pages they visit lately?? If not, I will allow myself some paranoia that they are following me  Monkey Devil!

Keep their number I may need them to defend me when bozo starts having his hissy fit over this........LOL

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: June 21, 2011, 12:45:30 AM »

yeah, I know, but wasn't Rodgriguez saying something about duct tape moving?  before he got kicked out of court I mean. 

And how can Rodgriguez give any kind of expert opinon on what normal people can and cannot smell?  Is he kidding me? 

Is he trying to tell the court that the people who said they smelled decome are mistaken?  So, the police officers are mistaken, George was mistaken, even his bugGuy was mistaken? 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: June 21, 2011, 12:45:47 AM »

The sad thing is Dr. Rodriguez had excellent credentials without lying.  Makes you wonder if someone paid him to lie?

Oh....Klaas, you think like i do,..right, why would he jeapordize his credibility?  Professional jealousy? Or like you said, did he get paid to offer testimony that Baez desperately wanted.  The guy (bozo) is dirty, no WAY this was coincidental.

Is it possible he thinks she is innocent?  Or she is a cute girl, she could not have done this?  There are people in teh world that do think that.  

Common sense tells me duct tape would move in the swamp and with animals pulling at the body, but I also believe it started around her mouth and nose.  what other reason would there even be duct tape?  To hold fluids in or kill her?  So, either way the duct tape was over mouth and nose originally.

yeah, I know, but wasn't Rodgriguez saying something about duct tape moving?  before he got kicked out of court I mean.  

He may be kicked out of court for good after this.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: June 21, 2011, 12:46:20 AM »

Likely more for people posting from Florida IP's.  I get California ads 
You are so schmart... I dont think that way 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: June 21, 2011, 12:47:49 AM »

Well i don't know what Baez wanted him to say but if that dude was willing to gamble his integrity over the like of kc, he's worthless. I honestly feel like his main role was to discredit Vass. Baez hates him and he never lets the bone go.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: June 21, 2011, 12:48:03 AM »

Oh....Klaas, you think like i do,..right, why would he jeapordize his credibility?  Professional jealousy? Or like you said, did he get paid to offer testimony that Baez desperately wanted.  The guy (bozo) is dirty, no WAY this was coincidental.

Is it possible he thinks she is innocent?  Or she is a cute girl, she could not have done this?  There are people in teh world that do think that.  

Common sense tells me duct tape would move in the swamp and with animals pulling at the body, but I also believe it started around her mouth and nose.  what other reason would there even be duct tape?  To hold fluids in or kill her?  So, either way the duct tape was over mouth and nose originally.

The more I have thought about that 4th piece, the more I have become convinced her hands were taped too to keep her from being able to take off the tape. Gives me cold chills, but I believe they were.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: June 21, 2011, 12:48:29 AM »

He made a big point of the fact that he wasn't getting paid.

What gets me is that he made the statement of being a co-founder of the Body Farm that was so easy to disprove.

And by the way RED plays center field for the Boston Red Sox and invented the Internet. Oops, we all know Al Gore did that 

Did Rodriguez  really think he could get away with gloaming onto the brain child of Dr. Bass? It's very insulting that he would even attempt such a thing. I helped in start up operations for businesses and helped them get off the ground and was an integral part of the; however, that did not makde me  an owner or co-founder of the company.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 21, 2011, 12:49:20 AM »

Rodriguez gets deposed tuesday right? Earliest testimony wednesday? Can Ashton wait and spring this in court?
Wasn't Rodriguez Deposed on Saturday, but Ashton just got the transcription this morn and asked for some time to read it?
That was how I understood it as well.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: June 21, 2011, 12:49:27 AM »

I haven't either, so this should be interesting.

I just want to clarify that I still firmly believe that the wench killed Caylee and I doubt Krystal will change that and that George had nothing to do with finding her body and moving her/hiding her, and/or abusing his daughter, I just wonder if I will buy that George had anyhing at all to do with this woman, Krystal.  I wonder if Cindy will be in court tomorrow. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: June 21, 2011, 12:51:27 AM »

I heard Krystal on some show way back when, she didn't seem very credible to me.  I'll see if I can find it.  

Audio - part 1

http://www.wftv.com/video/26174673/index.html
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 12:53:47 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.