April 18, 2024, 11:39:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255435 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: June 21, 2011, 12:52:04 AM »

The sad thing is Dr. Rodriguez had excellent credentials without lying.  Makes you wonder if someone paid him to lie?

He made a big point of the fact that he wasn't getting paid.

What gets me is that he made the statement of being a co-founder of the Body Farm that was so easy to disprove.

And by the way RED plays center field for the Boston Red Sox and invented the Internet. Oops, we all know Al Gore did that 

Did Rodriguez  really think he could get away with gloaming onto the brain child of Dr. Bass? It's very insulting that he would even attempt such a thing. I helped in start up operations for businesses and helped them get off the ground and was an integral part of the; however, that did not makde me  an owner or co-founder of the company.

Hi Red,
That's the old "blowing my own horn" mentality with some slight exaggeration thrown in for padding.  too bad he was found out~ chump!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: June 21, 2011, 12:53:42 AM »

The sad thing is Dr. Rodriguez had excellent credentials without lying.  Makes you wonder if someone paid him to lie?

What gets me is that he made the statement of being a co-founder of the Body Farm that was so easy to disprove.

And by the way RED plays center field for the Boston Red Sox and invented the Internet. Oops, we all know Al Gore did that  

Did Rodriguez  really think he could get away with gloaming onto the brain child of Dr. Bass? It's very insulting that he would even attempt such a thing. I helped in start up operations for businesses and helped them get off the ground and was an integral part of the; however, that did not makde me  an owner or co-founder of the company.

I can't help but think that there is some animosity there by him. There certainly was grandiosity on his part. I believe Dr. Bass is everything he wanted to be but couldn't achieve. He really never had an important position in the field. It is not like someone with much less credentials could not be a coroner like he was.  

No offense to anyone who works for the government but in most professions, if you can't make it in the real world take a government job and that is evidently what he did but resents real scientists like Dr. Bass.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: June 21, 2011, 12:54:45 AM »

Even if Casey Anthony ends up on death row, she'll never be executed

Mike, revenge is served deliciously cold. Casey will definitely get the needle. Many of us will celebrate her death.

—Mac

Mac was responding to my column on why Casey Anthony does not qualify for the death penalty.

I hate to spoil the celebration of Mac and others like him, but Casey will never feel that final vein prick.

If she ever does make it to death row and gets in line behind the 399 inmates already there, she would be killed sometime in the 23rd century.

That is based on the execution rate since 1979. We're adding folks far faster than we're killing them.

For example, Jeb Bush stopped executions in 2007 after it took 34 minutes to kill an inmate because of a misplaced needle. By the time executions resumed 18 months later, more than 20 inmates joined death row.

::snipping2::

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/os-mike-thomas-death-penalty-062111-20110620,0,7797385.column
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: June 21, 2011, 12:55:31 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22873305/detail.html

Details Emerge In Alleged Anthony Affair
Twin Sisters Claiming Affair Have Arrest Records

POSTED: Thursday, March 18, 2010
UPDATED: 9:44 am EDT March 18, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- There is more information being learned about the backgrounds of the two sisters who have spoken to the tabloid media to claim one had an affair with George Anthony, the father of Casey Anthony, who is charged in the killing of her daughter Caylee.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: June 21, 2011, 12:55:44 AM »

The sad thing is Dr. Rodriguez had excellent credentials without lying.  Makes you wonder if someone paid him to lie?

Did Rodriguez  really think he could get away with gloaming onto the brain child of Dr. Bass? It's very insulting that he would even attempt such a thing. I helped in start up operations for businesses and helped them get off the ground and was an integral part of the; however, that did not makde me  an owner or co-founder of the company.
It was a ballsy thing to do. If it hadn't been challenged he gets to be big shot for a day...but come on, the forensic field witnesses in this trial would surely have heard about it afterward. These ego maniacs are out of control!

It really goes to character, like Janet said upstream....if he was willing to lie about that, what else is he willing to compromise, not only in this trial but in his daily career?  Very bad move.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 21, 2011, 12:58:17 AM »

Oh....Klaas, you think like i do,..right, why would he jeapordize his credibility?  Professional jealousy? Or like you said, did he get paid to offer testimony that Baez desperately wanted.  The guy (bozo) is dirty, no WAY this was coincidental.

I really do hope the State threatens perjury charges and I bet he'd be willing to tell just how that all came about, he's got a lot to lose if this blows sky high.

Is it possible he thinks she is innocent?  Or she is a cute girl, she could not have done this?  There are people in teh world that do think that. 

Common sense tells me duct tape would move in the swamp and with animals pulling at the body, but I also believe it started around her mouth and nose.  what other reason would there even be duct tape?  To hold fluids in or kill her?  So, either way the duct tape was over mouth and nose originally.

The only piece that actually moved from the body was the one piece near another bone but the 3 overlapping pieces were still stuck in her hair. Even with the water, they were still there.

The more I have thought about that 4th piece, the more I have become convinced her hands were taped too to keep her from being able to take off the tape. Gives me cold chills, but I believe they were.

Hey Turbo~
What was the actual length of the fourth piece of duct tape?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: June 21, 2011, 12:59:32 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- There is more information being learned about the backgrounds of the two sisters who have spoken to the tabloid media to claim one had an affair with George Anthony, the father of Casey Anthony, who is charged in the killing of her daughter Caylee.

I just had a thought - haven't read this article yet, but IIRC Crystal's sister was in jail with KC. WHAT if KC told her where the body was and Crystal told George? That could be how the PI knew where to go digging around for it in the video.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: June 21, 2011, 01:09:48 AM »

Oh....Klaas, you think like i do,..right, why would he jeapordize his credibility?  Professional jealousy? Or like you said, did he get paid to offer testimony that Baez desperately wanted.  The guy (bozo) is dirty, no WAY this was coincidental.

I really do hope the State threatens perjury charges and I bet he'd be willing to tell just how that all came about, he's got a lot to lose if this blows sky high.

Is it possible he thinks she is innocent?  Or she is a cute girl, she could not have done this?  There are people in teh world that do think that. 

Common sense tells me duct tape would move in the swamp and with animals pulling at the body, but I also believe it started around her mouth and nose.  what other reason would there even be duct tape?  To hold fluids in or kill her?  So, either way the duct tape was over mouth and nose originally.

The only piece that actually moved from the body was the one piece near another bone but the 3 overlapping pieces were still stuck in her hair. Even with the water, they were still there.

The more I have thought about that 4th piece, the more I have become convinced her hands were taped too to keep her from being able to take off the tape. Gives me cold chills, but I believe they were.

Hey Turbo~
What was the actual length of the fourth piece of duct tape?

I was thinking something like 6 or 7 inches. I will try to find that.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: June 21, 2011, 01:18:40 AM »

anyone here know how to navigate WS to see if they picked up the story yet?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: June 21, 2011, 01:19:34 AM »

I just had a thought - haven't read this article yet, but IIRC Crystal's sister was in jail with KC. WHAT if KC told her where the body was and Crystal told George? That could be how the PI knew where to go digging around for it in the video.

IIRC, the unbelievable part of their story was that even though the one sister was kiting notes for kc in jail, the other sister was seeing GA and supposedly neither told each other of having relationships with these wildly notorious Anthonys. I don't believe that at all. Also, IIRC, River was in and out of the Anthony home and actually gave cindy a diamond necklace. Too weird...somethings very hinky about the whole thing, like a set up or something.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #930 on: June 21, 2011, 01:23:58 AM »

Does anyone know for sure what time the trial starts tomorrow?  I have heard 8:30am and 9:00am, I don't want to miss a word but a half hour more sleep is quite a bit with a 3 hour time difference.   

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: June 21, 2011, 01:24:48 AM »

Good work on Dr. Rodrigues.
The other day when LDB was questioning Cindy, LDB was asking Q's about the laundry bag, where was it in the house ? Cindy went into a long winded explanation of : It  was in Caylee's room for stuffed animals, then it was outside used for storage of outside toys after they bought the mesh hanging storage / display. Then it was in the garage. Then LDB asked Cindy who did the laundry and she said she did and sometimes George. It was a yawner and I wondered about the Q's.
The Touch DNA was done on the pink shorts and the laundry bag. No DNA was found by regular methods. I do believe this is cutting edge science and I have no issues with the science of it. I might have with the persons who did the tests. Only those two items were asked for and submitted. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: June 21, 2011, 01:28:06 AM »

Does anyone know for sure what time the trial starts tomorrow?  I have heard 8:30am and 9:00am, I don't want to miss a word but a half hour more sleep is quite a bit with a 3 hour time difference.   
I believe they have to be there at 8:30 but court will start at 9.. They may start at 8:30 without the jury to address any issues or questions

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: June 21, 2011, 01:30:25 AM »

Perry said the attorneys need to be in court by 8:30am but that the trial will begin at 9am tomorrow morning.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #934 on: June 21, 2011, 01:34:22 AM »

Thanks flamom and Klaas, I was probably gonna play it safe and be ready at 5:30am my time anyway.  Hoping for a good day of justice for Caylee.

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: June 21, 2011, 01:35:01 AM »

Thanks flamom and Klaas, I was probably gonna play it safe and be ready at 5:30am my time anyway.  Hoping for a good day of justice for Caylee.

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

I'll send you my dog that insists upon waking me up at 5am 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: June 21, 2011, 01:35:54 AM »

Goodnight all!  Tomorrow could be a very interesting day in court.   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: June 21, 2011, 01:36:51 AM »

IIRC, the unbelievable part of their story was that even though the one sister was kiting notes for kc in jail, the other sister was seeing GA and supposedly neither told each other of having relationships with these wildly notorious Anthonys. I don't believe that at all. Also, IIRC, River was in and out of the Anthony home and actually gave cindy a diamond necklace. Too weird...somethings very hinky about the whole thing, like a set up or something.

I just read that story and they were involved in stolen jewelry. Wonder if the diamond bracelet they gave Cindy was hot. LOL

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: June 21, 2011, 01:40:15 AM »

Good work on Dr. Rodrigues.
The other day when LDB was questioning Cindy, LDB was asking Q's about the laundry bag, where was it in the house ? Cindy went into a long winded explanation of : It  was in Caylee's room for stuffed animals, then it was outside used for storage of outside toys after they bought the mesh hanging storage / display. Then it was in the garage. Then LDB asked Cindy who did the laundry and she said she did and sometimes George. It was a yawner and I wondered about the Q's.
The Touch DNA was done on the pink shorts and the laundry bag. No DNA was found by regular methods. I do believe this is cutting edge science and I have no issues with the science of it. I might have with the persons who did the tests. Only those two items were asked for and submitted. 

When bozo wanted those tested by the people from the Netherlands, I thought the judge told him they had to be done by a lab he named here in the US but here these same people are coming up as witnesses.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: June 21, 2011, 01:40:46 AM »

Goodnight Monkey friends!! See ya in the am!!
Please remember all previous instructions and admonitions to have a great sleep!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.