April 24, 2024, 05:02:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255619 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: June 21, 2011, 01:44:19 AM »

The sad thing is Dr. Rodriguez had excellent credentials without lying.  Makes you wonder if someone paid him to lie?

Oh....Klaas, you think like i do,..right, why would he jeapordize his credibility?  Professional jealousy? Or like you said, did he get paid to offer testimony that Baez desperately wanted.  The guy (bozo) is dirty, no WAY this was coincidental.

I really do hope the State threatens perjury charges and I bet he'd be willing to tell just how that all came about, he's got a lot to lose if this blows sky high.

Is it possible he thinks she is innocent?  Or she is a cute girl, she could not have done this?  There are people in teh world that do think that. 

Common sense tells me duct tape would move in the swamp and with animals pulling at the body, but I also believe it started around her mouth and nose.  what other reason would there even be duct tape?  To hold fluids in or kill her?  So, either way the duct tape was over mouth and nose originally.

Remember ZooMom, Dr Spitz was very clear~ the duct tape was put on after decomposition.

Even though the duct tape was aged and withered, someone went into the woods and picked up the skull and positioned the jawbone and taped the skull together.

What is as stupid as this comment is the fact that I am repeating it!

I think Dr Spitz has been hitting the formaldehyde!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: June 21, 2011, 01:47:36 AM »

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Trial%20Day%2021/Trial%20Day%2022/Trial%20Day%2023/?albumview=slideshow

Don't miss the "hissy fit" picture

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: June 21, 2011, 01:49:48 AM »

The sad thing is Dr. Rodriguez had excellent credentials without lying.  Makes you wonder if someone paid him to lie?

Oh....Klaas, you think like i do,..right, why would he jeapordize his credibility?  Professional jealousy? Or like you said, did he get paid to offer testimony that Baez desperately wanted.  The guy (bozo) is dirty, no WAY this was coincidental.

I really do hope the State threatens perjury charges and I bet he'd be willing to tell just how that all came about, he's got a lot to lose if this blows sky high.

Is it possible he thinks she is innocent?  Or she is a cute girl, she could not have done this?  There are people in teh world that do think that. 

Common sense tells me duct tape would move in the swamp and with animals pulling at the body, but I also believe it started around her mouth and nose.  what other reason would there even be duct tape?  To hold fluids in or kill her?  So, either way the duct tape was over mouth and nose originally.

Remember ZooMom, Dr Spitz was very clear~ the duct tape was put on after decomposition.

Even though the duct tape was aged and withered, someone went into the woods and picked up the skull and positioned the jawbone and taped the skull together.

Wait a minute here.............you have to think this through. Don't cha know.......Kronk got the body, took it to the Anthony's house, got the blanket and the duct tape and THEN wrapped it around her head and kept it for a while or maybe even took it right back.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: June 21, 2011, 01:57:11 AM »

In case you need depostions for tomorrow..........they are all here.........

http://humbleopinionforum.net/case-documents-released/

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_directory_index.htm

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: June 21, 2011, 02:02:25 AM »

Goodnight all!  Tomorrow could be a very interesting day in court.   

Good Night Klaas
I hope so! 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #945 on: June 21, 2011, 02:32:36 AM »

What Dr. Spitz said is just crazy.  Is there any case in teh history of cases where duct tape was put on after decomp, after the body was dumped?  Never, he is crazy.  I cannot even believe he said that.  That made him look like a crazy old fool. 

The way he says it, somehow Caylee died, walked herself into the swamp, triple bagged herself, then somebody came along months later, pucked her skull up, put rotted duct tape on her bones (4 big pieces), then left her there and went on their merry way.  It makes no sense at all and the world knows it, the jury knows it, the dumbfense knows it.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: June 21, 2011, 02:37:02 AM »

The only piece that actually moved from the body was the one piece near another bone but the 3 overlapping pieces were still stuck in her hair. Even with the water, they were still there.

The more I have thought about that 4th piece, the more I have become convinced her hands were taped too to keep her from being able to take off the tape. Gives me cold chills, but I believe they were.

Hey Turbo~
What was the actual length of the fourth piece of duct tape?

I was thinking something like 6 or 7 inches. I will try to find that.
My grandson is 2 years and 2 months old, approx 25 lbs, on the smaller side.  Out of curiousity, I measured his wrist with a tape measure, 5" in circumfrence. 

The reports on Caylee suggest her bones were close in age to a 3 year old child, so she appeared bigger/taller than average.  (She wore 24 month old shorts, so she wasn't that big but then again, the shorts could have been an old worn pair that were stretched out by frequent wear)

I'm wondering if that piece of duct tape is longer than the 6-7".

Technically, if duct tape was wrapped around two wrists that are 5" each the piece of duct tape would have to be 9-10"'s depending on how tightly it was wrapped.

However, using my handy dandy tape measure on a sleeping 2 yr old, I noticed he would possibly slip out of it unless a longer piece was employed and put across one wrist first, then wrapped around both.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: June 21, 2011, 02:50:49 AM »

Good Night
AzGrama, Puzzler, BluesyGram, CarolF, ZooMomology and 42 Guests

Justice for Caylee Marie!!  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: June 21, 2011, 02:51:32 AM »

What Dr. Spitz said is just crazy.  Is there any case in teh history of cases where duct tape was put on after decomp, after the body was dumped?  Never, he is crazy.  I cannot even believe he said that.  That made him look like a crazy old fool. 

The way he says it, somehow Caylee died, walked herself into the swamp, triple bagged herself, then somebody came along months later, pucked her skull up, put rotted duct tape on her bones (4 big pieces), then left her there and went on their merry way.  It makes no sense at all and the world knows it, the jury knows it, the dumbfense knows it.

I literally sat here dumb-founded when I heard his explanation!!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: June 21, 2011, 03:01:08 AM »

Wait a minute here.............you have to think this through. Don't cha know.......Kronk got the body, took it to the Anthony's house, got the blanket and the duct tape and THEN wrapped it around her head and kept it for a while or maybe even took it right back.
[/quote]

You're right!!

I forgot about the ole Kronkster!! 

And I bet he even took the rest of the duct tape roll as a souvenir!

We'll have to call Dr Spitz in the morning and run this past him!! 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: June 21, 2011, 03:09:08 AM »

The only piece that actually moved from the body was the one piece near another bone but the 3 overlapping pieces were still stuck in her hair. Even with the water, they were still there.

The more I have thought about that 4th piece, the more I have become convinced her hands were taped too to keep her from being able to take off the tape. Gives me cold chills, but I believe they were.

Hey Turbo~

My grandson is 2 years and 2 months old, approx 25 lbs, on the smaller side.  Out of curiousity, I measured his wrist with a tape measure, 5" in circumfrence. 

The reports on Caylee suggest her bones were close in age to a 3 year old child, so she appeared bigger/taller than average.  (She wore 24 month old shorts, so she wasn't that big but then again, the shorts could have been an old worn pair that were stretched out by frequent wear)

Technically, if duct tape was wrapped around two wrists that are 5" each the piece of duct tape would have to be 9-10"'s depending on how tightly it was wrapped.

However, using my handy dandy tape measure on a sleeping 2 yr old, I noticed he would possibly slip out of it unless a longer piece was employed and put across one wrist first, then wrapped around both.

I believe the 4th piece of tape was 9".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: June 21, 2011, 03:27:12 AM »

I believe the 4th piece of tape was 9".

Thank you, Puzzler!

Seems like it'd be too short to bind the wrists, but then again, I could be wrong!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: June 21, 2011, 03:28:34 AM »

Sorry, I got the boxes mixed up!! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: June 21, 2011, 03:37:41 AM »

I hope Jeff Ashton knows that particular type of duct tape is no longer available so that Kronk coculdn't have had his own.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: June 21, 2011, 03:44:28 AM »

Duct tape sometimes comes in a six-pack of six rolls contained in a cellophane sleeve.  More than one person in the household could have had their own roll.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: June 21, 2011, 03:48:09 AM »

Duct tape sometimes comes in a six-pack of six rolls contained in a cellophane sleeve.  More than one person in the household could have had their own roll.
Yes, the "family pack"

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: June 21, 2011, 03:50:36 AM »

I'm glad JP is taking control. 

He's been having to sit through this insanity and you can tell he's been tired.

I think after Dr Spitz he had enough. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: June 21, 2011, 05:29:09 AM »

A MUST READ   

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … Some One is Bolstering on the Witness Stand or Worse

[/quote
Awesome article Red! Thanks Klaas & Turbo! I fell asleep again with my phone, woke up & scrolled through to see what I missed, logged off too soon bc I had to log back on as soon as I saw that Red was having an update! I'm so made I missed it last night! I swear I'm gonna need Casey Anthony Detox when this trial is over. Sad that I could be so addicted that I've fallen asleep with my phone, logged into scaredmonkeys.com no less than 10 times since trial started! Anyway, great researching everybody & awesome article Red! I feel so lucky to be part of such an awesome forum!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: June 21, 2011, 05:36:29 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/266453/Casey-Anthony-trial-helps-put-video-company-on-map
Casey Anthony trial helps put video company on map
By Ybeth Bruzual, Anchor
Last Updated: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:24 AM
ORLANDO --
The videos of Casey Anthony talking with her family in jail have put one company on the map.
Everyone following the Case against Case have seen the video of her family, her parents, her brother visiting her at the jail.
So what's this video about? And how did it get put together? News 13 went digging for answers.
This is the tale of two Tims -- Tim Eikhoff and Tim Skaja.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: June 21, 2011, 05:36:42 AM »

Hey Turbo~

It's a good thing that there is no nanny-cam foot-age of you wrapping up your sleeping grandchild with measuring tape. Love to see you explain that to the judge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.