April 18, 2024, 10:05:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255433 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: June 20, 2011, 10:19:38 AM »

why is caseys shirt knotted in the back oh brother

the shirt was not form fitting enough for her.....the ONLY reason I know this is my niece wears her boyfriend's tee shirts and ties them in the back so they fit better.

Casey is trying to show off her adorable azz and trim body for the guys in court.

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: June 20, 2011, 10:20:11 AM »

Casey won't walk if there is a mistrial will she? won't she remain in jail until she is tried again? Jeff is not going to let that happen..no mistrial here...

NO, she won't walk she will remain in jail and be re-tried.

AGREED!!  No way would the state NOT retry her.....
Looks like JP standing his ground letting defense know their finishing this trial.. work full days, lunch..
They had 3 yrs to prepare.
Thanks sunny I read your other post the defense is fallen apart!
They are crazy if they put Casey on the stand, just can't see it.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: June 20, 2011, 10:21:29 AM »

What did the state do besides the power point?

What happens if the witness isn't there in 30 minutes?

I'd cancel court for the day and charge the defense for all court personnel for the whole day.

Court really hasn't even started yet today, either way, court in session, or canceled, the FL taxpayers are footing the bill....PMO (pizzes me off!)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: June 20, 2011, 10:23:39 AM »

Well, at least we know that the info sent to Ashton has a chance to get to him...another cross that will be atomic

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: June 20, 2011, 10:23:42 AM »

Good morning Monkeys---- The judge said he doesn't make threats.  Excuse me, Your Honor, but you have done so repeatedly, giving Baez extraordinary leeway to disregard the Court's orders and established procedure.  Some might say the judge wishes to avoid an appeal.  However, any of the judge's rulings might be appealed in any case, and probably will be.   Being appealed does not mean winning an appeal.  If Casey Anthony is convicted and sentenced to death, she receives an automatic appeal anyway.  IMO only, it is time for the judge to stop issuing empty threats and carry through with whatever sanctions are appropriate and lawful.  It is time to stop worrying about protecting his own record.  IMO there are three sides in this trial where there should be only two.  The judge, who fails to sanction Baez in order to preserve his own record, the State's which is admonished regularly when they have done nothing wrong, as in this instance, and the defense, which regularly flaunts the law and the Court's orders with impunity.

Good Morning all.

I think it would be worse if JP sanctioned Bozo during the trial. He is the murderer lead attorney. What is he holds him in contempt and sentences him to jail time what happpens with the trial? If he files a complaint and he loses his license what happens to the trial? I don't think JP is thinking of himself I really think he is trying to get the trial over with. Who wants to do it all over again?
Exactly!  Baez could spend up to 6 months in jail, and he should....after the trial.  This needs to be done.....2 years ago!!!  With the statement of dealing with sanctions at the end of the trial, Baez should be taking that as a strong hint of what's coming and play fair....instead of egging it on.   He's definitely going for a mistrial!  CJBP is doing everything in his power to prevent it.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: June 20, 2011, 10:24:01 AM »

Bobo is done after this trial.. He has repeatedly demonstrated a lack of respect for the court. If you cannot respect that, you shouldnt be practicing. he will be disbarred after this trial ends

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: June 20, 2011, 10:25:58 AM »

Middle Schoolers do that with their t-shirts.

think she's experimenting with how the knot on that noose is going to look around her neck?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: June 20, 2011, 10:26:14 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Lawyers summoned to meet with Judge!
8 minutes ago

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: June 20, 2011, 10:26:32 AM »

Good morning Monkeys---- The judge said he doesn't make threats.  Excuse me, Your Honor, but you have done so repeatedly, giving Baez extraordinary leeway to disregard the Court's orders and established procedure.  Some might say the judge wishes to avoid an appeal.  However, any of the judge's rulings might be appealed in any case, and probably will be.   Being appealed does not mean winning an appeal.  If Casey Anthony is convicted and sentenced to death, she receives an automatic appeal anyway.  IMO only, it is time for the judge to stop issuing empty threats and carry through with whatever sanctions are appropriate and lawful.  It is time to stop worrying about protecting his own record.  IMO there are three sides in this trial where there should be only two.  The judge, who fails to sanction Baez in order to preserve his own record, the State's which is admonished regularly when they have done nothing wrong, as in this instance, and the defense, which regularly flaunts the law and the Court's orders with impunity.

Good Morning all.

I think it would be worse if JP sanctioned Bozo during the trial. He is the murderer lead attorney. What is he holds him in contempt and sentences him to jail time what happpens with the trial? If he files a complaint and he loses his license what happens to the trial? I don't think JP is thinking of himself I really think he is trying to get the trial over with. Who wants to do it all over again?
Exactly!  Baez could spend up to 6 months in jail, and he should....after the trial.  This needs to be done.....2 years ago!!!  With the statement of dealing with sanctions at the end of the trial, Baez should be taking that as a strong hint of what's coming and play fair....instead of egging it on.   He's definitely going for a mistrial!  CJBP is doing everything in his power to prevent it.

Why would Baez do all this?  For Casey?
For personal reasons? This is the wackiest trial!
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: June 20, 2011, 10:26:55 AM »

Casey won't walk if there is a mistrial will she? won't she remain in jail until she is tried again? Jeff is not going to let that happen..no mistrial here...

NO, she won't walk she will remain in jail and be re-tried.

AGREED!!  No way would the state NOT retry her.....

Baez just dont know when to shut up to the judge. Now Judge is schooling him again Spanking #2 this am already. Baez has been threating court for mistrail since the begining and will probably call for mistrail again. Judge is warning Baez again all info needs to be laid out clearly. Explaining he is trying to not punish Casey anthony for Baez lack of profesionalism. Judge states lightning will not strike twice in his courtroom.   lol Baez is a schmuck..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2011, 10:27:29 AM »

Ya know, as I sit here stewing it makes me recall when Bozo had that presser when Casey was indicted.   HE discussed a "live" Caylee that was still missing....we know how bogus the "accidental drowning" is but it makes it clear that the defense knew she was dead & I dont think it was due to a lie Casey told about an accident either 

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: June 20, 2011, 10:27:51 AM »

think she's experimenting with how the knot on that noose is going to look around her neck?

She will prob get std I'm prison and sleep with anyone she can.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: June 20, 2011, 10:28:17 AM »

Bobo is done after this trial.. He has repeatedly demonstrated a lack of respect for the court. If you cannot respect that, you shouldnt be practicing. he will be disbarred after this trial ends
I think in his dreams he will never set foot in a court room again. The idiot is probably already trying to pick out theme music for his #1 hit television show.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: June 20, 2011, 10:28:19 AM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: June 20, 2011, 10:28:21 AM »

She's showing her rump that isnt going to help her now

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: June 20, 2011, 10:29:05 AM »

Well, at least we know that the info sent to Ashton has a chance to get to him...another cross that will be atomic

man I hope so!  did the subject just say "help with trial" or something to that effect.  I have a sneaky suspicion they get tons of oddball wellwishers trying to help and this email was a SERIOUS help to them.  My gosh after this you should be on their team.

I'm just worried he won't even open it up!
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: June 20, 2011, 10:29:29 AM »

Exactly and the crazy thing is, is that's why it took him 8 years to take the bar because of this issue. He is not morally or ethically equipped to be a lawyer.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: June 20, 2011, 10:29:32 AM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: June 20, 2011, 10:30:10 AM »

8 minutes ago

WOW

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: June 20, 2011, 10:31:24 AM »

8 minutes ago

WOW

I bet Baez's witness isn't there yet either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.