March 28, 2024, 11:12:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 254757 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: June 20, 2011, 10:45:58 AM »

KC starting to look nervous now. Wonder if Robyn adams might be next witness???

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: June 20, 2011, 10:46:49 AM »

What's the delay?  Is the defense witness not there?  (My sister-in-law called, grrr, yada yada yada, does no one realize I'm watching the trial?)  Does anyone think Casey is going to be called? 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: June 20, 2011, 10:47:06 AM »

KC starting to look nervous now. Wonder if Robyn adams might be next witness???
I would love that.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: June 20, 2011, 10:47:19 AM »

WOW   Casey is animated and doing the wide bug eye, she seems to be amused yet pissed at the same time...pure evil
Casey and her new BFF sharing secrets, kinda like she's at a slumber party..

Simms has twice now gotten the new BFF out of her chair..Casey looked pizzed when Simms did that..both times...like she wants to keep talking to this new BFF...Casey doesn't look happy right now..good..
I saw that, it's amazing how someone in their 20's has the maturity of a 3 year old?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: June 20, 2011, 10:47:33 AM »

Is the next withness the Dutch Eikelenboom and his touch DNA?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: June 20, 2011, 10:48:17 AM »

Casey won't walk if there is a mistrial will she? won't she remain in jail until she is tried again? Jeff is not going to let that happen..no mistrial here...

NO, she won't walk she will remain in jail and be re-tried.

AGREED!!  No way would the state NOT retry her.....

Baez just dont know when to shut up to the judge. Now Judge is schooling him again Spanking #2 this am already. Baez has been threating court for mistrail since the begining and will probably call for mistrail again. Judge is warning Baez again all info needs to be laid out clearly. Explaining he is trying to not punish Casey anthony for Baez lack of profesionalism. Judge states lightning will not strike twice in his courtroom.   lol Baez is a schmuck..

Correct!
Btw you know what schmuck means, it's a Jewish word?

rotflmao-yes i used it on purpose  lol sl

I don't - can't look it up - what say ye?
Sort of like a putz Monkey Devil!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #326 on: June 20, 2011, 10:48:34 AM »

Another thing that makes me so mad, when the prosecution was giving it's case in chief, they had witness upon witness waiting in the hallway.  They had people from LE that needed to be working, just waiting for days and days.  The defense can't have more than 2 at a time?  Why didn't Judge Perry tell them to have a whole roster of witnesses waiting for just this kind of mess?  I know the judge has to make sure Casey gets a fair trial but I am tired of him saying he is going to deal with matters and then never deal with it.  Even a child learns that if a mommy says you better not do that again and they do and nothing happens, they will do it over and over again.  I love Judge Perry but I hope he starts making good each threat he makes.

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: June 20, 2011, 10:48:48 AM »

See you got the other view as I was typing..

I think the difference is HD transmission and regular. 
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #328 on: June 20, 2011, 10:49:53 AM »

What's the delay?  Is the defense witness not there?  (My sister-in-law called, grrr, yada yada yada, does no one realize I'm watching the trial?)  Does anyone think Casey is going to be called? 

If she is she won't be happy because she couldn't wear her naughty nun outfit.  She isn't happy unless she thinks she's sexy and every man wants her.  Sorry I'm so pissy - I had horrible dreams about that baby all night.  I have a 2 1/2 year old and have a video monitor by my bedside and STILL went in to make sure she was breathing two or three times.  I hate what this woman is doing to every mother in the country.  Our poor kids are going to grow up with a complex because we're keeping them so close to us!
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: June 20, 2011, 10:50:39 AM »

Middle Schoolers do that with their t-shirts.

think she's experimenting with how the knot on that noose is going to look around her neck?

I was going to make the same comment.. my tweens do that with their shirts to emphasize their butts and make their shirts tighter.  HEY CASEY! You're on trial for your LIFE you IDIOT not on Project Runway!

She will prob get std I'm prison and sleep with anyone she can.

didn't I read somewhere that she is bisexual?  If that's the case she'll be trying to manipulate every woman with sexx (including the guards) within 10 feet of her
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: June 20, 2011, 10:50:43 AM »

Sims left ICA by herself.  I hope a bailiff is watching her close so she does not give herself a papercut and need medical intervention 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: June 20, 2011, 10:51:04 AM »

Another thing that makes me so mad, when the prosecution was giving it's case in chief, they had witness upon witness waiting in the hallway.  They had people from LE that needed to be working, just waiting for days and days.  The defense can't have more than 2 at a time?  Why didn't Judge Perry tell them to have a whole roster of witnesses waiting for just this kind of mess?  I know the judge has to make sure Casey gets a fair trial but I am tired of him saying he is going to deal with matters and then never deal with it.  Even a child learns that if a mommy says you better not do that again and they do and nothing happens, they will do it over and over again.  I love Judge Perry but I hope he starts making good each threat he makes.

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Inexcusable crap - now going back in chambers!!!   My God Im beyond bitter!!

Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: June 20, 2011, 10:51:27 AM »

Wow, something is going down, Casey looks like she is about to cry. (I mean for real this time)...
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: June 20, 2011, 10:51:43 AM »

Middle Schoolers do that with their t-shirts.

think she's experimenting with how the knot on that noose is going to look around her neck?

She will prob get std I'm prison and sleep with anyone she can.

didn't I read somewhere that she is bisexual?  If that's the case she'll be trying to manipulate every woman with sexx (including the guards) within 10 feet of her

Can someone delete my prevoius post? My comment was in the quote. 

I was going to make the same comment.. my tweens do that with their shirts to emphasize their butts and make their shirts tighter.  HEY CASEY! You're on trial for your LIFE you IDIOT not on Project Runway!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: June 20, 2011, 10:51:52 AM »

JP should do what I do with my 2 1/2 year old.  Have a little yellow naughty chair in the corner & make him sit in it for a timeout.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #335 on: June 20, 2011, 10:51:55 AM »

now all the attorneys and the prosecution went into the little side room..... 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: June 20, 2011, 10:51:58 AM »

Simms and Linda B. just walked into judges chambers together...

back now...

this is so disrespectful to this jury...

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: June 20, 2011, 10:52:18 AM »

BBM  Monkey Devil!
and I bet the witness is late

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #338 on: June 20, 2011, 10:52:36 AM »

and the killer looks REALLY stressed, I wonder if they are going to put her lyin' arse on the stand!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: June 20, 2011, 10:52:40 AM »

WTH?????  Simms was over talking to the state and now they have all gotten up and gone in the back again....KC looks like she is very confident about something....OK...they are back...WHAT NOW

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.